Week 2 of UCW

Should I keep the UCW brand?

• Yes, keep it going.

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Anyone who didnt read:
I already reviewed the 1st post and it's well worth reading! Another great show by Sabu... I DO suggest reading it and reviewing... he has some nice storylines goin

Ahh hate that posted a reply and it didnt work!!

Loving the show.. really lookign forward to the PPV.. all the matches look good.. especially Sabu vs Goldberg and team ECW vs Team WCW really looking forward to those.

Just wish The Pitbull had longer matches .. can understand why he doesnt though... should be good between him and Umaga... hope he chokes Uamga out though..

All in all great show 9.5/10

Wish i could do a show that good.. if i could id join in the fun!

Week 10 of UCW

UCW ROSTER

Kurt Angle, Edge, Kane, Big Show, RVD, John Cena, HHH, Shawn Micheals, Undertaker, JBL, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Booker T, Chris Masters, Randy Orton, Carlito, Tajiri, Rey Mysterio, Batista, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Bobby Lashley, Danny Basham, Doug Basham, Paul London, Christian, Mark Henry, Hardcore Holly, Balls Mahoney, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Rhino, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Goldberg, Sting, Buff Bagwell, Billy Kidman, Diamond Dallas Page, Pitbull, Umaga

Members of Team ECW- Balls Mahoney, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Rhino, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, RVD, Rey Mysterio

Members of Team WCW- Goldberg, Sting, Buff Bagwell, Billy Kidman, Diamond Dallas Page, Booker T, Big Show, Chris Beniot, Chris Jericho

Managers/Non-Wrestlers

Melina, Lita, Paul Heyman, Shane McMahon, Armando Alejandro Estrada

A promo starts showing wrestlers walking to the ring.

"Many of the wrestlers dream about their chance at glory. There are 5 Titles you can earn and only one can be called World Champion. To be the best, some put there bodies and careers on the line. When they finally get their chance, it's do or die. This is Ultimate Championship Wrestling , and this is there life!"

*Fireworks shoot off into the air while Bodies by Drowning Pool plays*

J.R.- Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to UCW week 10! We are here live in front of a sold out crowd in Boston, Massachusetts! We are only one week away from UCW's Purgatory! Tonight, the semifinals in the UCW World Title tournament will conclude and there will be a Tag Team Match, Sabu and The Sandman taking on The Big Show and Goldberg! Tonight will be full of non-stop action!

Mark Henry's music hit to kick off the show. He made his way down to the ring and awaited his opponent.

Rhino's music hit and he came down to the ring with The Dudley Boyz. Rhino got in the ring and Henry quickly started the attack.

UCW World Championship Tournament Semifinals
Mark Henry v.s. Rhino w/ The Dudley Boyz

Henry was on the attack and Rhino was trying to defend himself while backed into a corner. Henry pulled Rhino out of the corner and lifted him into a Bearhug. After about 10 seconds, Rhino hit Henry with an elbow to the head a couple of times. Henry dropped Rhino and Rhino ran against the ropes but when he came back, Henry lifted him up in position for the World's Strongest Slam. Bubba Ray jumped onto the apron with D-von standing behind him on the outside of the ring and the ref yelled at him from a few feet away. Henry then lifted Rhino from a World's Strongest Slam position to a Military Press position and threw him over the ref, casuing Rhino to crash into Bubba Ray and having him fall from the apron and onto D-von. Rhino still landed in the ring and Henry picked him up and threw him back into the corner. Henry punched Rhino a few times and Rhino raked Henry in the eye. Henry walked away from Rhino as he rubbed his eye but when he turned back around, Rhino hit a HUGE GORE!
J.R.- GORE! GORE! GORE! Rhino hit the Gore!
Rhino put all of his power into it but Henry didn't go down hard. Rhino immeadatetly went for the cover, 1............2.............NO! Henry used his arms and threw Rhino off of him. Henry was getting up and Rhino backed up in the corner, calling for another Gore. Henry turned around and Rhino charged for the Gore but Henry picked him up and hit the World's Strongest Slam! Henry got up and backed up against the ropes and came back with the World's Strongest Splash! Henry covers Rhino, 1...............2...............3!

Winner: Mark Henry (Moves on to Finals of UCW World Title Tournament)

J.R.- Henry has defeated Rhino and is the first to advance to the Finals of the UCW Tournament!

Henry then picked up Rhino and lifted him in a Miliatary Press and threw him over the top rope, causing him to land on The Dudley Boyz who were just getting up from their fall. Henry looked down at them and yelled crap but when Henry turned around, Shelton Benjamin hit him over the skull with a steel chair! Henry fell to one knee and Shelton smacked the chair over his head again and Henry fell down and was laying on the mat. Shelton then smacked the chair over Henry's body and held it in the air with the fans cheering loudly. Shelton smacked him in his body with the chair one more time and threw it down. He walked up the ramp with a smile on his face, his hands in the air and the fans cheering.

Henry looked up while he was laying on the ground and had a furious look on his face.

*Commercial*

John Cena's music hit and he came out to the stage, screaming with intensity. The fans were going nuts! Cena got in the ring and threw his shirt into the audience. JBL came out to the ring doing the Texas two-step. JBL got into the ring and took off his cowboy hat and raising his hands in the air.

John Cena v.s. JBL

The bell rang and Cena ran up from behind JBL when he got his jacket fleece off and rolled him up into a School Boy Roll Up! 1..............2..............NO! JBL just barely kicked out! Cena then pushed JBl into the corner when he got up and threw some punches at his head. Cena pulled him out of the corner and hit a Scoop Slam. Cena ran against the ropes and hit a Jumping Knee Drop onto the forehead of JBL. Cena picked him up and got him in another School Boy Roll Up pin! 1..............2...............NO! JBL kicked out again. Cena picked him up and went to whip him into the ropes but JBL stopped himself and pulled Cena towrd him and kneed him in the gut. JBL then ran against the ropes and hit and Swinging Neckbreaker when he came back. JBL then picked up Cena and hit a Vertical Suplex. JBL put Cena in the corner and sat him onto the top turnbuckle. JBL went for a Suplex off of the top turnbuckle but Cena hit him with a few punches in the side of the ribs. JBL let go of the Suplex position and Cena somehow lifted JBL onto his shoulders for an F-U to the outside!
J.R.- OH MY GOD! WHAT STRENGTH BY JOHN CENA! He did this to Batista last week and it caused a count out victory for Cena, will we see it again!?
JBL then raked Cena in the eye and that distracted Cena enough for JBL to manage to get his legs off of Cena's shoulders and when he dropped his legs, JBL still had an arm around his head and they both fell to the mat with JBL hitting a HUGE DDT! Cena's head made a huge impact on the mat and appeared to be out. JBL covered Cena as quickly as he could, 1..............2.............Rope Break! Cena just got his foot on the bottom rope!
J.R- Unbelieveable! Cena couldn't kick out and if it wasn't for the rope, he would have gotten pinned!
JBL picked up Cena and went for his Finishing Powerbomb but Cena powered him up and over his shoulders, causing JBL to go over the top rope and onto the outside of the ring. Cena then got on the apron and JBL got up and turned around. Cena then went for a Shoulder Block off of the apron and JBL moved and Cena landed on the edge of the Announcer's Table and bounced off of it. Cena was down and JBL got into the ring, hoping for a count out victory. Cena managed to pull himself into the ring when the ref was up to the count of eight. JBL backed up and when Cena turned aorund, JBL ran at him to hit the Clothesline from Hell and Cena lowered his shoulders and lifted JBL up and hit the F-U! Cena goes for the cover, 1..............2..............3!

Winner: John Cena (Moves on to Finals of UCW World Title Tournament)
J.R.- Cena wins! Cena is going to the finals! What a match!

Cena screamed with intensity and taunted to the fans in the ring as the show went to a commercial.

*Commercial*

When the show came back on the air, The Pitbull's music hit and the fans went nuts! Pitbull made his way down to the Announcer's Table.

J.R.- Well it looks like I'm going to be joined on commentary by The Pitbull.

Pitbull grabbed a steel chair and set it up in front of the Announcer's Table and sat down.

J.R.- I guess Pitbull isn't doing commentary but instead is going to observe.

A random jobber named Rob Tyson with blue wreslting trunks, a tattoo, and short hair made his way down to the ring and it was announced that he was from Boston, Massachusetts causing the fans to cheer loudly.

Armando Alejandro Estrada comes out to the stage and has a microphone.

Estrada- Everybody listen, ha ha,.......to me!

The fans started to boo.

Estrada- In case you haven't heard, My name is Armando...Alejandro...Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!

Pitbull had a pissed off look on his face.

Estrada- Ladies and Gentlemen, my I introduce to you all...........The Samoan Bulldozer, OooooooomAgA!!! (Umaga)

Umaga made his way down to the ring.

J.R.- Oh My God! Look at this man! He's a monster!

Umaga v.s. Rob Tyson

Umaga got into the ring and slapped his chest with both of his hands. The bell rang and Umaga ran at Tyson while screaming loudly and sqaushed him in the corner. Umaga hit a big slap to the face on Tyson and whipped him into the ropes. When he came back, Umaga tossed him up into the air and when he came down, hit a HUGE Samoan Drop!
J.R.- OH MY GOD, WHAT AN IMPACT!
Umaga stood up and dragged Tyson into the corner by his hair. Umaga went to the opposite corner and scremed as his ran at Tyson crushing his head against the turnbuckle with his rear-end, hitting the Running Bump! Armando Alejandro Estrada got onto the apron with the ref telling him to get off. He pulled a cigar out of his chest pocket and broke it in half. He then took one of the halves and pointed it at Tyson.
Estrada- Get him!
Umaga pulled Tyson out of the corner by his boot and stood him up. Umaga pulled his right arm back with his thumb sticking up, screamed loudly, and nailed it into his neck for the Samoan Spike! Tyson hit the mat immeadatley and covered him with a knee in the face. 1.............2..............3!

Winner: Umaga

J.R.- Oh my God! What have we just witnessed?

Umaga then stared right at Pitbull after Estrada got in the ring to celebrate. Pitbull stood up out of the chair and stared right back at him.

*Commercial*

"ARE YOU READY?"

*The fans go nuts!*

"BOW TO THE MASTERS......................BREAK IT DOWN!"

Shawn Micheals and HHH emerge from the curtain and taunt on the stage with the fans cheering loudly. They make there way down to the ring and HHH grabs a microphone.

HHH- ..................Are you ready?

The fans cheer.

HHH- I can't hear you Boston, I said, ARE YOU READY!!!???

*The fans went insane!*

HHH- LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans cheered as HHH handed the microphone to HBK.

HBK- The following advancement into the UCW Title Match at Purgatory is a Public Service Announcment from your friends here at, D-Genration-X. Reminding each and every one of you that if your not down with that, then we've got two words for ya, SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!

Shelton Benjamin's music hit and he came out to the ring with the fans cheering.

J.R.- Now remember ladies and gentlemen, if HBK wins this match then he will participate in two matches this Sunday at UCW's Purgatory in the nation's capital, Washington, D.C.!

Shelton Benjamin v.s. Shawn Micheals w/ HHH

The bell rings and the match begins with a lock-up. Shelton gets HBK in a Side Headlock and HBK counters by lifting Shelton up and hitting a Back Body Drop. HBK gets on top of Shelton and hits a few punches to the face. He pickes up Shelton and hit a Vertical Suplex. HBK goes for the cover, 1.............Kickout at one. HBK then gets up and hits an elbow drop on Shelton's chest. He got up and hit another, then got up and hit a third one. HBK then picked up Shelton and hit a Scoop Slam. HBK picked up Shelton and went for a DDT but Shelton countered it into a Northern Lights Suplex! 1............2............KICKOUT! Shelton waits for HBK to get up and hits a Dropkick to him, causing him to fall through the ropes and to the outside of the ring. HHH got onto the apron and distracted the ref while HBK grabbed a chair. He rolled in the ring and went to hit Shelton but he ducked and when they both turned back around, Shelton hit his special Roundhouse Kick to the chair and having it bounce off the head of HBK! Shelton slid the chair out of the ring and went for the cover, 1..............2.............KICKOUT! Shelton couldn't believe it! Shelton picked up HBK and went for the T-bone Suplex but HBK elbowed Shelton in the head twice, causing Shelton to let go of him. Shelton turned away from HBK for a second and when he turned back, he got hit with the Sweet Chin Music! HBK covers, 1..............2..............ROPEBREAK! Shelton got his foot on the bottom rope! HBK back up into one of the corners and started "tuning up the band!" Then out of nowhere, a Lighting Stike hit the turnbuckle post that HBK was next to and he stumbled back in fright! HBK turned around in shock and Shelton hit the T-bone Suplex! Shelton covers, 1..............2..............3!

Winner: Shelton Benjamin (Moves on to Finals of UCW World Title Tournament)

J.R.- I DON'T BELIEVE IT! SHELTON WINS! SHELTON WINS! HE GOES TO THE FINALS BY UPSETTING SHAWN MICHEALS! LAST WEEK, RANDY ORTON AND THIS WEEK, SHAWN MICHEALS!

Shelton jumped all over the ring and ran up the ramp cheering and excited out of his mind! The fans gave him cheers as he went backstage.

Back in the ring, HBK was livid and HHH was pissed just as well. Then the arena lights went out and the fans cheered. The lights came back on and Undertaker and Kane were standing in the ring. HHH and HBK left the ring quickly and HHH grabbed a microphone and joined HBK who was walking backwards up the ramp.

HHH- Undertaker and Kane! You two think you have "special powers" or something? Well you can't scare us beacuse we have some special powers of our own!

HHH dropped the microphone and stood next to HBK on the stage. Then they both each did a crotch chop simultanously and green liquid fell from the ceiling and covered Undertaker and Kane who were standing in the ring! The fans were cheering as Undertaker and Kane fell down in the green liquid and were rolling around, absolutley covered in it! HHH and HBK rolled on top of the stage laughing histericaly. Undertaker was on all fours and was staring with a very furious and scary look on his face.

*Commercial*

When the show comes back on, D-X is shown walking to there rent-a-car in the arena parking lot so they could leave. HHH and Shawn Micheals get in the car whenall of a sudden a Lighting Bolt struck the top of the car! HHH and HBK jumped out of the car and were crawling on the ground while the car caught fire. HHH and HBK then ran out of the parking lot exit. The camera then pans on The Undertaker who is still covered in green liquid, is standing across the parking lot with his arms in the air with open palms. Undertaker lowers his arms and walks away.

Tag Team Match
Sabu & The Sandman v.s. Goldberg & The Big Show

ECW's music plays and Sabu comes out with The Sandman. They make there ways to the ring and as the are about to get in the ring, Goldberg and Big Show attack them from behind! Goldberg throws Sabu into the steel steps. Big Show grabs the Kendo Stick from The Sandman and swings it at him but Sandman ducks and Big Show smacks the ring post so hard, that the kendo stick breaks in half! Sandman then Low Blows Big Show and hits him in the face with some punches. Goldberg slams Sabu's head onto the audience barricade. Goldberg then backs up and goes for the Spear but Sabu moves and grabs the back of Goldberg' head and tosses him over the barricade and into the crowd! Sabu and Goldberg start fighting in the crowd and work there way up the audience while they remain fighting. Sandman goes under the ring and grabs a trash can! Sandman slams Big Show over the head with it! Sandman goes back under the ring and gets a table!
Fans- YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCW! UCW! UCW! UCW! UCW!
J.R.- Oh My! This isn't looking good! The match hasn't even offically started yet because they never got into the ring!
Sandman set up the table and turned around, right into a slap on the throat and a Chokeslam right through the table! Big Show then picks up Sandman and rolls him in the ring. Big Show gets in the ring and goes for another Chokeslam and nails it! Big Show goes for the cover, 1.............2.............ARABIAN FACEBUSTER BY SABU! Sabu came out of nowhere and hit the Arabian Facebuster on the Big Show while he was pinning Sandman! Sabu goes goes up and points in the air. He turns around and SPEAR! Goldberg hit the spear! Goldberg turns around and Sandman Clotheslines Goldberg over the top rope and Sandman falls out with him! They begin fighting on the outside while the ref starts to count them out. Big Show and Sabu were still down in the ring while Sandman goes under the ring and grabs another kendo stick! The ref then counts them both out.

Winner: No Contest

Sandman goes to hit Goldberg with the kendo stick but Goldberg kicks him in the gut and lifts him up into a Military Drop and puts him through the announcer's table! Goldberg turned around and Sabu hit a Senton Rope Flip over the top rope right onto Goldberg! Then Big Show got up and out of nowhere Balls Mahoney smacked him over the head with a chair!
Fans- Balls! Balls! Balls! Balls! Balls! Balls!
Then the rest of the ECW Extremeists ran down to the ring and beat on the Big Show and Goldberg. Then the WCW wrestlers came through the audience and hopped the barrier! WCW and ECW erupted in battle on the outside and inside of the ring!

J.R.- My announce table is destroyed! There is absolute chaos out here! We need security! Oh My! I'll see you this Sunday at UCW's Purgatory live from Washington D.C.!

ECW and WCW keep fighting as the show goes off the air.

UCW's Purgatory coming very soon!

UCW Purgatory's Card

Pitbull v.s. Umaga w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada

United States Championship
Carlito v.s. Edge w/ Lita

UCW Hardcore Championship
The Sandman v.s. Big Show

D-Generation-X v.s. Brothers of Destruction

1st Ever Steel Chair Massacre
Sabu v.s. Goldberg

No DQ 8-man Tag Team Match
Team ECW v.s. Team WCW

Triple-Threat Match for the UCW World Championship
Mark Henry v.s. John Cena v.s. Shelton Benjamin

UCW Week 10 Review:

Henry vs Rhyno- nice 1st match with a good aftermath building more hype!

Cena vs JBL- another very good match! I like JBL and Cena, but I'm happy to see Cena win b/c he's younger and has a longer way to go!

Rob Tyson vs Umaga- I hate one sided squash matches! only good for building a little excitment for Purgatory... I'm all behind Umaga!

HBK vs Benjamon- Great match with a VERY DESERVING win by Shelton. I knew Shelton would win though because the B.O.D. vs DX at Purgatory! You should've announced that this week. Anyway, I want Shelton to win the title!

Goldberg/Big Show vs Sabu/Sandman- Nice match! hah the UCW chants remind me a little of ECW lol

Like always a great show! My only advice is add a few promos.
I cant wait for Purgatory!

Can you please review Fusion Week 14? Thanks

^^yeah id agree, my only thing would be more promos!!

Best match: shelton vs hbk - awesome match, long enough and really used the two!

worst match: umaga vs tyson - but it did build the feud well; im behind pitbull!!

best angle: D-X and BOD...nicely built to the ppv match, with the constant interferences!

awesome man, cant wait for the ppv...keep em coming :headbanger:

I was gonna do a promo for Edge and Carlito but I couldn't think of anything.

Thanks for the review!

Another great show thoroughly enjoyed!!

Loved the Steel Chair massacre match between Sabu and Goldberg... very glas Sabu won but both men would be feeling very sore afterwards and have a lot of battle scars!!

Enjoyed the WCW and ECW match. Especially with Raven appearing and then turning on ECW to help WCW looking forward to seeing how it all playes out.

Was hoping Shelton would win the title but alas he didnt. Good action in the main event and I htink having Mark Henry as your world champ.. especially after the way he won... will be interesting.

I has even hating and swaering at Edge and Lita after they both screwed over Carlito!!

The on match i didnt like was The Pitbull and Umaga... maybe cos i was looking forward to that one and expected a bit of a longer match after both have had squash matches in the last few weeks. Was hoping for The Pitbull to win, or if Umaga won he or Estrada to use some cheating tactic to win to keep the feud going. But Umaga has definately been pushed as a Bulldozer after that.

All in all another good show. look forward to the next instalment of UCW

Thanks, but I had to play into Edge and Lita's non-stop cheating. I hate them too!

Yeah i understand why you put their cheating in and dont get me wrong it worked fantastically in the match... just wanted Carlito to win... thats why it was good you cant always get what you want... helps Edge to remain a heel

Ya and I plan to keep it that way because thats what he's good at.

Yeah he certainly is!!

Keep up the good work been really enjoying your shows and after reading one cant wait for the next.

Part of the reason why im getting inspired to do my own show... just worried that it pale into insignficance!!

SHIT ANOTHER GREAT SHOW!! I dont know what was MOTN... main event, WCW vs ECW, Steel Chair Massacure!
Great show man: 97/100

Jeez man...once again, blown away. It was wicked!! I loved the way u used both Edge and Henry, I was spitting at both those wins...it was great!! Nice touch with Raven, having mr hardcore and extreme turn on ecw!!!
Id have to agree i was a bit disappointed with Umaga vs Pitbull after the Pitbulls build up the squash was a bit odd...but we'll see where u go!!

All in all awesome show dude!!

Best match: Main event or steel chair massacre
worst match: Umaga vs Pitbull - the only match i didnt like!!
best angle: WcW-EcW, or heels winning by cheating!!

99/100 :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Week 12 of UCW

UCW ROSTER

Kurt Angle, Edge, Kane, Big Show, RVD, John Cena, HHH, Shawn Micheals, Undertaker, JBL, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Booker T, Chris Masters, Randy Orton, Carlito, Tajiri, Rey Mysterio, Batista, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Bobby Lashley, Danny Basham, Doug Basham, Paul London, Christian, Mark Henry, Hardcore Holly, Balls Mahoney, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Rhino, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Goldberg, Sting, Buff Bagwell, Billy Kidman, Diamond Dallas Page, Pitbull, Umaga, Raven

Members of Team ECW- Balls Mahoney, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Rhino, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, RVD, Rey Mysterio

Members of Team WCW- Goldberg, Sting, Buff Bagwell, Billy Kidman, Diamond Dallas Page, Booker T, Big Show, Chris Beniot, Chris Jericho, Raven

Managers/Non-Wrestlers

"Many of the wrestlers dream about their chance at glory. There are 5 Titles you can earn and only one can be called World Champion. To be the best, some put there bodies and careers on the line. When they finally get their chance, it's do or die. This is Ultimate Championship Wrestling , and this is there life!"

*Fireworks shoot off into the air while Bodies by Drowning Pool plays.*

J.R.- Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to UCW week 12! We are here live in front of a sold out crowd in Atlantic City, New Jersey! Tonight, we are going to have a match Hardcore Match between RVD and Raven! Also a Pick your Partner tag Team Match involving Carlito and the United States Champion, Edge!

Mark Henry's music hit and the fans booed loudly. He down to the ring with the UCW Title over his shoulder and a lead pipe in his hand.

J.R.- Well there's that damn Mark henry who basically stole the UCW Title last Sunday at Purgatory! He hit John Cena over the head with that damn lead pipe that he's holding right when Cena was about to become World Champion!

Mark Henry gets into the ring and tells the timekeeper to give him a microphone.

Henry- This past Sunday, I did what I set out to do and that is win the World Championship! John Cena and Shelton Benjamin said that same thing but I knew that it would happen to me and me only! I have more strength then both Cena and Shelton combined and I proved that last Sunday at Purgatory. I will defend this title against anyone, anywhere, anytime! It doesn't matter what the odds are! They can be a Million to 1.....a Billion to 1.....even a Trillion to 1! It doesn't matter because I can beat anybody! I can beat all of you people! At Purgatory, I only had 3 to 1 odds to win this World Title and that was pretty easy. But tonight, I have the odds stacked against me when I take on Shelton Benjamin in a Non-Title Match with John Cena as the special guest refferre!

*The fans cheered loudly!*

Henry- But that's ok, because tonight....I'm gonna kick Shelton Benjamin's ass, all over the the arena! But it won't stop there......I'll kick his ass all over the Boardwalk! Oh what the hell, I'll kick his ass all over the beach! He's going to wish that he never agreed to be in this match with me tonight, and if John Cena thinks that he'll stop me from beating Shelton within an inch of his life, then he's got another thing coming! I have a new......"friend."

*Mark Henry then stared at the lead pipe he was holding.*

Henry- It's the same friend that help me win this World Title last Sunday and Cena.......you will feel it over your skull again if you get in my way! Tonight, just because your the ref and you can do whatever the hell you want................doesn't mean I can't do..............what I want.

*Henry put on an evil looking smile and dropped the microphone as he left the ring.*

Henry then walked backwards up the ramp yelling at the fans and out of nowhere, John Cena ran down the ramp and attacked Henry from behind!

J.R.- Get him Cena! Get some redemption for last Sunday! Give him what he deserves!

Cena then grabbed the lead pipe and held it in the air with an evil look in his eye. He turned around to hit Henry but Henry kicked him in the gut, ripped the pipe from Cena and hit him in the gut with it! Henry then hit him in the ribs a second time with the pipe while he was down! Henry picked up his title and walked up the ramp with the belt and pipe. Shelton came out to the stage and pointed at him while yelling crap while Henry did the same as the show cut to a commercial.

*Commercial*

*Cena is shown in the First Aid room getting taped up by the doctor's.*

Vince is shown in his office talking on his cell phone when Paul Heyman comes in.

Heyman- Vince, I need to talk to you.

Vince then gets off of his phone call.

Vince- What the hell do you want?

Heyman- Well, I've been thinking. ECW and WCW have been going back and forth with attacks and matches and can't seem to settle this feud.

Vince- Well what do you want me to do about it?

Heyman- Well this ECW and WCW feud is all occuring on your brand of UCW and I wanted to know...................where do you stand in this feud? What side is UCW on?

Vince- ..................................Well....uh............UCW is neutral.

Heyman- Neutral? Really? That's not good enough for me Vince. This is how I see it, your either with ECW.....................or against it!

Vince- Like I said....UCW is neutral. I'm letting you guys battle it out.

Heyman- Battle it out!? Yeah, maybe we are.....but it's at your benefit!

Vince- My benefit? What do you mean?

Heyman- Oh come on Vince! Cut the crap! You are watching WCW and ECW battle it out on UCW and that gives you great ratings! Only you benefit from this. Oh and by the way.....you say that your neutral? WCW's owner is your son, Shane McMahon. I'm not stupid Vince, your on WCW's side.

Vince- I don't associate with my son in business, only in family. If we walk by each other backstage, we don't even say hi to each other. UCW is my business, WCW is his business. So I am telling again and for the last time......UCW is neutral.

Heyman- Ok........I see.

Heyman then turned around and walked out of Vince's office.

Ring Announcer- Ladies and Gentlemen the following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the UCW Tag Team Championships!

The fans cheer as Kane's pyro and music go off. Kane walks down to the ring and the lights go out! Undertaker then makes his way down to the ring.

J.R.- This match should be a good one! Last Sunday, Vince was watching the Brothers of Destruction take on DX in that Tag Match and was impressed by the win so he gave them a Tag Team Title shot! MNM must not be happy about this!

MNM's music hit and they make there paparazzi entrance.

UCW World Tag Team Championships
Brothers of Destruction v.s. MNM(c) w/ Melina

The bell rings and the match starts with Kane and Johnny Nitro. Nitro runs at Kane and Kane knocks him down with a big Uppercut! Kane grabs Nitro by the hair and pulled him up. Kane then threw him into the corner where Undertaker is and hit him with some punches. Joey Mercury got into the ring and hit Kane from behind. Kane turned around slowly and didn't feel a thing! Kane then grabbbed him by the neck and hit a Chokeslam! Undertaker was still on the apron and grabbed Nitro's arms, holding him up. Kane then ran across the opposite ropes and went to hit Nitro with a Big Boot but he ducked and hit Undertaker in the face by accident! Undertaker fell off the apron and to the outside of the ring. The ref was trying to get Mercury back in his corner after he started to help Nitro attack Kane. While the ref was distracted, Undertaker started to get up andwhen he turned around, SWEET CHIN MUSIC! HBK came out of nowhere and hit the Sweet Chin Music! HHH then stood over Undertaker and did a crotch chop! Then they both escaped through the audience.
J.R.- That was DX! Where the hell did they come from!?
Kane started to fight off MNM and clotheslined Nitro over the top rope. Kane then started to beat up Mercury as Melina hopped on the apron. Kane kicked Mercury in the gut and went to bounce off of the ropes but when he did, Nitro hit Kane in the back with a steel chair! Nitro through the cahir down and got into the ring. As Kane stumbled forward, Mercury lifted up Kane in a Sidewalk Slam position and Nitro wrapped an arm around his head and they hit the Snapshot!
J.R.- Damn! Nitro used the chair and now MNM hit the Snapshot!
Nitro slid out of the ring and Mercury covered Kane as Melina got off the apron, 1............2............3!

Winners and still UCW Tag Team Champions: MNM

J.R.- Damn! MNM stole one! Undertaker is now just realizing what happened!

Undertaker then kicked the steel steps in a rage, knocking the top part off! Undertaker got into the ring and Nitro turned right into a slap on the throat and Chokeslam! Mercury then pushed Melina into the Undertaker and Melina was face to face with the Deadman as he looked down at her and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Undertaker then put her head between his legs, about to go for the Last Ride! Undertaker then shooked his head and pulled her head out of his legs.

*The fans booed.*

Then Undertaker lifted her up onto his shoulder, pointed at Mercury and hit the Tombstone Piledriver on Melina! Undertaker put her hands onto her chest and stuck out his toungue as the lights faded into dark blue and his music played.

J.R.- Oh My God! Undertaker just gave the Tombstone to Melina! He has sent a message to MNM and possibly DX!

Mercury then backed up the ramp while hugging his half of the Tag Titles.

Kane got up and stood next to Undertaker while staring at Mercury up the ramp.

Coming up later tonight:

Pick Your Partner Tag Team Match
Carlito & ? v.s. Edge & ?

Hardcore Rules
Raven v.s. Rob Van Dam

Non-Title, Special Guest Referee Match
Mark Henry v.s. Shelton Benjamin

Special Guest Referee- John Cena

*Commercial.*

When the show comes back on, Kurt Angle is shown getting out of his rent-a-car and walking through the parking lot, carrying a small duffel bag. The fans are going nuts! Then Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, and Balls Mahoney attack him! They kicked Kurt as he was down and Sandman assaulted him with his kendo stick. Balls Mahoney then hit Kurt with his steel chair! They picked him up and threw him against a car. Tommy Dreamer then kicked him in the gut and Balls threw his chair down so Tommy Dreamer hit the Dreamer Driver onto the chair! Then Sandman smacked the kendo stick over Kurt Angle's body and they left him battered and beaten.

Hardcore Rules
Raven v.s. Rob Van Dam

Raven's music played and he came out to the ring with a shopping cart full of weapons and heavy booing from the fans. Raven then grabbed the weapons from the shopping cart and threw them into the ring. Raven threw in trash cans, 2x4's, steel chairs, baking sheets, a bag of thumb tacks, and even slid fluorescent light bulbs in the ring!

RVD's music hit and he ran down to the ring and immeadietly attacked Raven to start the match. RVD kicked Raven in the gut and when he bent over to hold his stomach, RVD grabbed a fluorescent lighttube and smashed it over Raven's head! RVD picked up a chair and put it on Raven's chest. He then ran against the ropes and hit the Rolling Thunder onto the chair that was laying on Raven's chest! RVD went under the ring and grabbed a table! RVD set up the table in the ring and lifted up Raven. Raven gave a lowblow to RVD and had him in position for the Raven Effect DDT but RVD hit a Northern Lights Suplex Pin, 1.............2...............Kickout! RVD picked up Raven and put him on the table. RVD then got onto the apron and went for a Springboard flip onto Raven but Raven moved and RVD went through the table! Raven then went under the ring and pulled out a crutch! Raven got into the ring and picked up RVD then smacked him over the skull with the crutch! Raven rolled RVD out of the ring and grabbed the bag of thumbtacks! Raven got out of the ring and dropped the bag of thumbtacks. Raven then went to whip RVD into the steel steps but RVD countered and whipped Raven into the steel steps instead! RVD grabbed the bag of thumbtacks and when Raven was on his knees, RVD put the bag over Raven's head and tied the drawstring tight around his neck! Raven was trying to get it off but RVD grabbed a baking sheet and smacked it over the skull of Raven while the thumbtacks were still in the bag! RVD smacked him over the skull again and Raven continued to try and rip the bag off of his head. RVD then jammed the edge baking sheet into the throat of Raven. Raven fell while holding his neck and RVD got the bag of tacks off of his head and Raven was bloody all over his face. RVD then grabbed the back of Raven's head and threw him over the audience barricade. RVD and Raven brawled up the stairs of the audience and into the concession area! They brawled through the corridor and the fans were around them cheering. Raven raked RVD in the eye and picked up a trash can that was in the corridor and smashed it over RVD's head. The fought there way out the front entrance of the Atlantic City Convention Center and were fighting on the Boardwalk! Raven then kicked RVD in the groin and gave him a Scoop Slam on the wooden Boardwalk! There were people that were walking the Boardwalk and stood around them as they continued fighting. As they worked their way up the Boardwalk and away from the Convention Center, Raven picked up a trashcan that was on the Boardwalk and went to hit RVD but RVD hit the Vandaminator onto Raven while he was holding the trash can! RVD then picked up Raven and put him up against the barricade of the Boardwalk and Clotheslined Raven over it, causing him to fall 12 feet below and landing on the beach! RVD then jumped up on the Boardwalk barricade and taunted, Rob............Van............Dam! RVD then jumped off of the barricade and hit the Five-Star Frog Splash onto Raven who was laying on the beach, 12 feet below! He pinned Raven on the beach as the ref walked down the stairs and counted onto the beach, 1................2................3!

Winner: Rob Van Dam

RVD walked up the stairs to get back on the Boardwalk and celebrated with the fans.

*Commercial*

Paul Heyman is shown talking to a few of the ECW wrestlers backstage and Vince sees him.

Vince- HEYMAN!

Heyman turned and looked at Vince as he walked over to him.

Heyman- What seems to be the problem, Vince?

Vince- You know damn well what the problem is! You assaulted Kurt Angle in the parking lot! He's now on his way to the local hospital beacuse your ECW guys may have reinjured his neck!

Heyman- I told you Vince. Your either with us or against us. I think your mad because Kurt Angle equals ratings and now he's no longer here.

Vince- He wasn't even here to compete! He was here to watch the show, say hi to some people, and socialize with the other UCW wrestlers backstage!

Heyman- Vince, you just should have given us the answer we wanted and you could have avoided this. We will destroy any UCW wrestler that we see fit! But we don't have to fight.....all you have to do is give us an answer.

Vince- Ok, fine! I'll give you an answer! We're against you!

Vince then walked away with a furious look on his face.

Back in the arena, Carlito's music hit and he came down to the ring with the fans cheering. Carlito got into the ring and grabbed a microphone.

Carlito- Tonight, Me and Edge are in a Pick Your Partner Tag Team Match and I have found the man that has agreed to be my partner......Charlie Haas!

Charlie Haas' music played and he came out to the ring with light cheers from the fans.

J.R.- Haas and Carlito have teamed up before in the Tag Team Batle Royal in week 3 and the tag team match against MNM in week 2.

Edge's music hit and he came down to the ring with Lita. Edge grabbed the microphone from Carlito.

Edge- Oh no! Not Charlie Haas! I don't give a crap about Charlie Haas or you, Carlito! I have the ultimate partner! Please welcome my partner............Umaga!

Umaga came out to the ring with Armando Alejandro Estrada.

J.R.- Oh what the hell!? Umaga is going to rip Carlito and Charlie Haas apart!

Carlito and Umaga started the match.

Pick Your Partner Tag Team Match
Carlito & Charlie Haas v.s. Edge w/ Lita & Umaga w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada

Umaga charged at Carlito and sqaushed him in the corner. Umaga pulled Carlito out of the corner and whipped him into the ropes and lifted him in the air and hit a HUGE Samoan Drop! Umaga stood up and Edge smiled in the corner. Umaga dragged Carlito in the corner and charged at him, hitting the Running Bump!
J.R.- Oh My God! Carlito's head got crushed against that turnbuckle!
Umaga lifted up Carlito and tied him to the tree of woe. Umaga then backed up and hit a jumping Headbutt onto Carlito. He pulled Carlito down and Edge called for a tag. Umaga walked over and tagged in Edge. Edge got in the ring and backed up in the corner, calling for the Spear! Carlito pulled himself up and turned around about to be Speared but he moved and Edge slammed his shoulder into the ring post! Carlito and Edge crawled towards there corners to make a tag to their partner and Edge tagged in Umaga, then Carlito tagged in Haas! Umaga and Haas got into the ring and ran at each other and Umaga hit the Samoan Spike! Carlito got up and Edge hit the Spear while Umaga covered Haas with a knee to the face, 1...............2................3!

Winners: Edge & Umaga

Edge then walked over to Carlito and held his U.S. Title next to his face and talked trash to him while Lita stood behind Edge. Umaga and Estrada were in the ring and Estrada grabbed a microphone.

Estrada- Pitbull, you got embarrassed last Sunday at Purgatory! If you know what's good for you, you'll never show your face on UCW televison again!

The fans chanted Pitbull's name.......................but he never showed up.

Estrada dropped the microphone and left the ring with Umaga, Edge and Lita.

Cena is shown walking to the ring with his chest and stomach bandaged up and holding a referre shirt in his hand. They Mark Henry attacks him from behind with his World Title! Henry then smacks the lead pipe across Cena's stomach and Cena screamed in pain. Henry then smacked the lead pipe across his gut two more times as Cena yelled in excrucating agony. Henry picked up Cena and threw him into the double doors that go into the parking lot and Cena flew right in the garage and landed hard on the asphault. Henry then smiled and headed towards the stage area for his match.

*Commercial*

Ring Announcer- Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a non-title special guest referre match and is scheduled for one fall!

Shelton Benjamin's music plays and the fans cheer loudly. He makes his way to the ring and looks completely focused.

Mark Henry's music hits and he gets extremely loud boos from the fans as he comes down to the ring with his World Title in one hand and his lead pipe in the other hand.

They are both in the ring and nothing happens for a few moments as the fans chant "Cena!".

Then a regular UCW referre runs down to the ring and whispers somthing in the ring announcer's ear.

Ring Announcer- Ladies and Gentlemen, due to injury, John Cena will not be able to be the Special Guest Referre for this evening's match.

*The fans boo like crazy!*

Non-Title Match
Mark Henry v.s. Shelton Benjamin

Mark Henry put his lead pipe under the bottom turnbuckle in one of the corners.

Mark Henry and Shelton Benjamin start exchanging punches as the bell rings to begin the match. Henry gets the upper hand and whips Shelton into the ropes. Shelton comes back and Henry hit a monster of a Clothesline! Henry picks up Shelton and lifted him up into a Bearhug. Shelton was fighting and trying to fight the pain but Henry squeezed him even tighter. Shelton then raked Henry in the eye but instead of Henry dropping him, he hit a HUGE Spinebuster! Henry stood up and rubbed his eye. After he was recovered, he went to picked up Shelton but Shelton punched him in the gut. Henry bent over and Shelton capatolized with a DDT! Shelton goes for the cover, 1...............2................Kickout! Shelton stood up and climbed the turnbuckle but Henry grabbed him just when he got to the top and threw him off of the turnbuckle and caused him to crash in the middle of the ring! Henry yelled trash to the fans and picked up Shelton but Shelton kicked Henry in the gut and hit the Roundhouse Kick to the head! Henry stumbled, but didn't fall! Shelton bounced off of the ropes and hit a Shoulder Block. Henry still didn't fall yet so he bounced off the ropes to hit another Shoulder Block but Henry moved and Shelton crashed his shoulder to the mat. Henry picked up Shelton and had him in position to hit the World's Strongest Slam but when he looked up at the stage, Cena was making his way down to the ring! The fans were going nuts!
J.R.- Oh My God! It's John Cena! Cena's here!
Cena walked down the ramp, holding his taped up stomach and walking with a limp. Henry tossed Shelton into the corner and Shelton was sitting down against the bottom turnbuckle. Henry yelled for Cena to get in the ring and he slid in under the bottom rope and when the referre tried to stop him, Cena knocked him out with a right hand! Cena and Henry then started exchaning punches back and forth with the fans cheering loudly.

Henry punched Cena in the gut and Cena bent over, holding his stomach. Henry walked over to one of the corners and picked up his lead pipe! Henry and Cena turned towards each other and Henry hit Cena over the skull with the pipe! Henry demanded the timekeeper to had him his World Title and he did. Henry held his lead pipe and World Title in the air. Then all of the ECW wreslters ran down to the ring and Henry went to the outside quickly. ECW then went over and started to attack Cena and Shelton who were still down in the ring. The fans booed as Henry laughed at Cena and Shelton. Then Henry was backing up the ramp until........KURT ANGLE'S MUSIC HIT!

J.R.- WHAT!? OH MY GOD! IT'S KURT ANGLE!

Kurt ran down the ramp wearing his wrestling gear and with the fans screaming with insanity! Even though Mark Henry had his lead pipe, he ran over to the audience barricade and climbed over it! Angle then slid into the ring and Sandman turned around to hit Angle with his kendo stick but Angle ducked and when they both turned back to each other, Angle kicked Sandman in the gut and ripped the kendo stick from his hands! Angle then smacked the stick over the skull off Sandman and he fell back over the top rope! The ECW wrestlers came at Angle one by one but Angle just smashed the kendo stick over all of there heads! Cena and Shelton recovered and joined Angle on the beatdown! Cena, Shelton, and Angle were cleaning house! All of the ECW retreated up the ramp and were bruised and battered. Angle then smashed the kendo stick over his own skull repeatadly and screamed with intensity! Angle got up on the second turnbuckle in the corner and pointed at Henry while shouting crap at him and moving his hands across his waist, signaling that he wants the World Title back.

J.R.- OH MY GOD! This is unbelieveable! What a night! I'll see you next week in Miami, Flordia! Goodnight from Atlantic City!

Please give full reviews.

UCW Week 13 coming soon!

Another good show... Hardcore match was def. MOTN! The aftermath of the main event was hot! I was expecting more outta Carlito/Haas vs Edge/Umaga though... B.O.D. vs MNM was a good match too! Good job, keep it up...
Can you review Illusions?
Thanks

Hey man, great show. I just started getting back into the Book This forum and I'm really interested in your work. You put alot of effort into your storylines and goodness are your shows long. I really loved Rob Van Dam vs Raven, that was a five star match (no pun included). Also enjoyed the whole Brothers of Destruction thing you got going.

Show rating: 95/100.

Can't really find much of anything to rip on ya for. Great job!

Week 13 of UCW

UCW ROSTER

Kurt Angle, Edge, Kane, Big Show, RVD, John Cena, HHH, Shawn Micheals, Undertaker, JBL, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Booker T, Chris Masters, Randy Orton, Carlito, Tajiri, Rey Mysterio, Batista, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Bobby Lashley, Danny Basham, Doug Basham, Paul London, Christian, Mark Henry, Hardcore Holly, Balls Mahoney, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Rhino, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Goldberg, Sting, Buff Bagwell, Billy Kidman, Diamond Dallas Page, Pitbull, Umaga, Raven

Members of Team ECW-
Balls Mahoney, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Rhino, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, RVD, Rey Mysterio

Members of Team WCW- Goldberg, Sting, Buff Bagwell, Billy Kidman, Diamond Dallas Page, Booker T, Big Show, Chris Beniot, Chris Jericho, Raven

Managers/Non-Wrestlers

*Fireworks shoot off into the air while Bodies by Drowning Pool plays.*

J.R.- Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to UCW week 13! We are here live in front of a sold out crowd in Miami, Flordia! Tonight, there's going to be a Six-Man Tag Match! Kurt Angle, John Cena and Shelton Benjamin will take on Mark Henry, The Sandman and Balls Mahoney! Also, Carlito and Charlie Haas will take on Umaga in a Handicap Match!

Kurt Angle's music hits and the fans go nuts!

J.R.- Listen to the ovation for Kurt Angle!

He makes he way out to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Kurt- MAN IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!

The fans cheer.

Kurt- Tonight, I am going to finally get my hands on Mark Henry. The man that put me out of commision for more then a month! He doesn't have any idea of the rage that's built up inside of me and I'm going to unleash it all on him, TONIGHT! But Henry, since you put me out of action for all that time and caused my title to go vacant, I have noticed that your holding my belt. So does that mean that you couldn't beat me so you took me out and won a tournament to get the belt? Seeing you the World Champion makes me sick! So I'm throwing down a challenge to you Henry. At this month's UCW PPV, Danger Zone, it will be me and you, one-on-one!

The fans cheer again.

Kurt- So what do you say, Henry?

After a short pause, Mark Henry's music hit and he came out to the stage with the World Title over his shoulder, the lead pipe in one hand, and a microphone in the other hand.

Henry- Ya know Kurt, I loved not having you around. I could do anything I wanted and nobody could stop me! But your the only one that could have the slightest chance of beating me. So tonight, if your team can beat my team in the Six-Man Tag Match, I will accept your challenge but it will be in the match of my choice!

J.R.-
Wow! Tonight is Angle's chance to get his rematch for the World Title! I can't wait to see that!

Henry walked backstage as Angle stood in the ring with a determined look on his face.

*Commercial*

Undertaker w/ Kane v.s. Triple H w/ HBK

"ARE YOU READY?"

The fans go nuts!

"BOW TO THE MASTERS....................BREAK IT DOWN!"

DX's made there way down to the ring with the fans screaming. They calmed the crowd down and grabbed a microphone.

HHH- ..................Are you ready?

The fans cheer.

HHH- I can't hear you Miami, I said, ARE YOU READY!!!???

*The fans went insane!*

HHH- Then for the thousands in attendence...................and for the millions watching at home.........................LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans cheered as HHH handed the microphone to HBK.

HBK- The following defeat of the Undertaker at the hands of HHH is a Public Service Announcment from your friends here at, D-Genration-X. Reminding each and every one of you that if your not down with that, then we've got two words for ya, SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!

Undertaker's music hit and he walked slowly out to the ring with the dark blue light and smoke filling the arena with Kane following behind.

Undertaker got into the ring and HHH immeadietly went on the attack. HHH pulled the back of Undertaker's trenchcoat over his head and proceeded to kick and punch him while he couldn't see. Undertaker fell to his knees and HHH continued to beat on him. HHH then pulled the trenchcoat off of the Undertaker and tossed it out of the ring with his hat. HHH forced Undertaker into the bottom of the corner and stomped away at his body. HHH picked him up and pulled him towards the middle of the ring. HHH then hit a Spinebuster! He picked up HHH and went to whip him into the ropes but Undertaker countered it and whipped HHH into the ropes instead. HHH came back and went for a Clothesline but Undertaker ducked under it, ran against the opposite ropes and when they came back towards each other, Undertaker hit the Jumping Clotheline! Undertaker got up and picked up HHH. Undertaker lifted him up in a Military Press Slam but HBK got on the apron. Undertaker then launched HHH at HBK and HBK bounced off of the apron and hit the audience guard rail! HHH landed in the ring and Undertaker went to pick him up but Undertaker got hit with a Low Blow! The ref was checking if HBK was alright. HHH then capatolized on the Undertaker being bent over and hit the Pedigree! Kane got into the ring and when HHH turned around he hit the Chokeslam! Then out of nowhere, Kane got hit in the back with a steel chair by Johnny Nitro! Joey Mercury had a chair as well and smashed it over the back of the head while he was down!

Melina was in the ring and observing Nitro and Mercury beating on The Brothers of Destruction and DX. Nitro went on the outside of the ring and attacked HBK who was also still down. Mercury put the chair on the head of HHH and hit an Elbow Drop from the second rope onto the chair that was laying against the skull of HHH.

MNM had confidant looks on there faces as they left the ring and walked up the ramp.

*Commercial*

When the show comes back on the air, Vince is shown in his office, talking on his cell phone.

Vince- Tonight, your going to make a statement against Team ECW and Team WCW...........................I'm looking forward to seeing you..................ok.............ok I'll see you later tonight.......ok, bye.

MNM then comes into his office with smiles on there faces.

Nitro- You wanted to see us Vince?

Vince- Ah, yes. Thanks for coming. I noticed what you guys did out there to DX and The Brothers of Destruction.

Mercury- I'm glad you admire our work! We kicked there asses!

Vince- Yes you did. But I didn't ask you guys here to congratdulate you. I asked you here becuase I have decided the next move in the Tag Team Title Division. You guys are undefeated in your all your matches, correct?

Melina- You bet they are Vince! They are the most dominating tag team in wrestling history!

Vince- Well, if that is true, then you guys should have no problem defending your titles at all. So I have decided on a match at Danger Zone. It will be you guys, MNM, defending your titles against D-Generation-X and The Brothers of Destruction in a Triple Threat Tag Team match!

Nitro- WHAT!?

Mercury- ARE YOU CRAZY!?

Melina- YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

As Vince starts to walk out of his office, he turns and looks back to tell MNM something.

Vince- Oh and by the way guys, since it's a Triple Threat Match, that means that you guys don't have to be involved in the decision to lose the belts. Have a good day!

MNM- NO!!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!

Carlito's music hit and he comes down to the ring with Charlie Haas.

J.R.- I am shocked at the match that has been made for Danger Zone involving the tag team champs! That's huge!

Umaga's music hit and he comes down to the ring with Armando Alejandro Estrada.

They get in the ring and Estrada grabs a microphone.

Estrada- Everybody listen, ha ha,.......to me! In case you haven't heard, My name is Armando...Alejandro...Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!

Estrada- Pitbull was destroyed and now it is time for his next victims to take the fall by this man....The Samoan Bulldozer, OooooooomAgA!!! (Umaga)

Handicap Match
Carlito and Charlie Haas v.s. Umaga w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada

Carlito started the match and Umaga charged at him. Carlito moved and Umaga ran right into the corner. Haas grabbed Umaga's head and pulled it down for a Guillotine across the top rope. Umaga turned around dazed and Carlito hit a Jumping Dropkick. Umaga stumbled back but didn't get knock off of his feet! Carlito got up and ran aganist the ropes and hit a Clothesline, but it was like running into a brick wall. Umaga stared at Carlito and Carlito started to punch him in the face. Umaga then grabbed Carlito by the head and gave him a Headbutt. Haas got in the ring and hit him from behind. Umaga turned around and stared at Haas with a furious look on his face. He then grabbed Haas and pushed him into the corner. Umaga went to the opposite corner and charged at Haas for the Running Bump, but Carlito dove at him from the side, hitting a Shoulder Block and knocking off of his feet!
J.R.- Oh My! Carlito has knocked Umaga off of his feet!
Haas got up out of the corner and helped Carlito pick up Umaga but Umaga pushed both of them back with force. Carlito landed in a sitting position in the corner and Haas bounced off of the ropes and came back right into a Belly to Belly Suplex. Umaga got up and went into the opposite corner of Carlito and hit the Running Bump! Estrada got onto the apron and broke the cigar, signaling the finish. Umaga then picked up the nearly lifeless Carlito and hit the Samoan Spike! Umaga walked over and picked up Haas. He lifted Haas up by his neck with one hand and hit the Samoan Spike with the other. Umaga pulled Haas on top of Carlito and pinned them both, 1...............2...............3!

Winner: Umaga

Umaga had his hand raised by Estrada and they left the ring. Carlito and Haas were trying to recover and Carlito was struggling to pull him self up, using the ropes. Carlito got up on spagehtti legs, turned around, and got hit by a Spear from Edge!

J.R.- Oh what the hell was that!? Stop that Edge!

Edge held his U.S. Title up in the air and noticed Haas was getting up. Haas tunred around and Edge hit him in the head with his U.S. Title, causing him to fall outside the ring. Edge got down on the mat and yelled crap at Carlito while holding the U.S. Title next to his head.

The camera pans backstage were RVD is talking to Sandman.

RVD- I'm glad that tonight I get my shot to be the number one contender for your Hardcore Title

Sandman- It would be great to face you in a Hardcore Rules match, just like the good ol' days.

RVD- Just remember, it the end, were still friends and it's just business.

Sandman- Right.

They shake hands and RVD walks away.

*Commercial*

Hardcore Championship # 1 Contender Fatal-Four Way Match
Rob Van Dam v.s. Hardcore Holly v.s. Tajiri v.s. Raven

RVD's music hits and he makes his way down the ramp with the fans cheering.

Then out of nowhere, Raven attacks him from behind with a steel chair! RVD falls down and Raven drags him to the ring. He hits him with the chair again while he's down and goes under the ring for a table! Raven sets it up and RVD gets on the apron and tries to pull himself in the ring. But Raven gets on the apron and punches RVD. Then Tajiri comes out of the audience, gets in the ring and runs at them, hitting a Cross Body over the top rope on them and all three of them fly off of the apron and go through the table! While they are all down on the outside, Hardcore Holly makes his way down to the ring with a street sign. Tajiri tries to get up but gets hit over the head with the street sign! Hardcore Holly throws the sign down and picks up RVD and hits the Alabama Slam onto the street sign! Holly covers RVD, 1.................2...................NO! Raven breaks up the pin. Raven lifts up Holly and puts him in the ring. Raven goes under the ring and grabs a trash can and a steel chair. He gets in the ring and puts the trash can over Holly. He then takes the chair and hits him with it while the trash can is over his head and upper body. Holly falls down and Raven taunted by holding his arms straight out with the chair in one of his hands. Raven turned around with the chair and RVD hit the Van-Daminator! RVD got on the top turnbuckle and did his Rob.......Van.........Dam taunt with the fans doing the same. Then Tajiri got on the apron and pushed RVD off of the top turnbuckle and RVD fell to the outside of the ring with the fans gasping. Tajiri got in the ring and Raven was on his knees, trying to get up and Tajiri hit the Buzzsaw kick on Raven! Tajiri covers Raven, 1................2.................NO! Holly pulled himself out of the trash can when Tajiri hit the Buzzsaw kick and broke up the pin! Holly and Tajiri started exchanging blows and RVD went under the ring and grabbed a ladder as Holly managed to hit the Alabama Slam on Tajiri. Raven got up and looked at Holly. Then they both looked at RVD, who had the ladder on the apron and was pushing it in. RVD ducked as Raven and Holly hit a Double Baseball Slide into the ladder in an attempt to take out RVD. RVD went under the apron skirt and left Holly and Raven confused on the outside. They both eventually attacked each other and were fighting on the outside when RVD came out from under the opposite side of the ring. RVD climbed the turnbuckle and hit the Five- Star Frog Splash on Tajiri! Raven and Holly didn't notice and RVD cavered Tajiri, 1.................2..................3!

Winner: Rob Van Dam

RVD slid out of the ring as Holly and Raven just noticed what happened and were irrate. RVD celebrated up the ramp as the show went to commercial.

*Commercial*

When the show comes back on the air, Raven storms into Vince's office.

Raven- Vince! I should be facing Sandman for the Hardcore Title at Danger Zone! Do something about this!

Vince- Well, I told Paul Heyman that I'm against him and the same goes for WCW, I'm against you! You lost! Stop being such a baby.

Raven- I am the most Hardcore person in this entire locker room! I should be going to Danger Zone for that Hardcore Title!

Vince- Rob Van Dam beat you last week, didn't he? Well that proves that he is the better man.

Raven- Vince, if I don't get another opportunity, I'll.............I'll...............

Raven grabs Vince but his suit and pushes him back on his desk.

Raven- I'll kick your ASS!

Raven let go of Vince and Vince stood up.

Vince- You don't EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!? Next week, I'll give you a decison on the Hardcore Title. Now get the HELL OUTOF MY OFFICE!

Raven- Fine!

Raven storms out of the office with Vince having a pissed off look on his face.

The camera pans back on the ring where the ring announcer is about to talk.

Ring Announcer- Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is the Six- Man Tag Match, and is scheduled for one fall.

Shelton Benjamin's music hit and the fans stand on there feet with cheers. He makes his way down to the ring and awaits his partners.

John Cena's music hit and the fans screamed uncontrollably! He goes down to the ring and shakes hands with Shelton.

Angle's music hit and the fans gave a HUGE standing ovation! He came to the ring and fed off the cheers as he high fived his partners.

J.R.- Remember folks, if Angle's team wins, Angle gets a shot at the World Title at Danger Zone.

ECW's theme music hit and Sandman and Balls Mahoney came down to the ring. They stopped in the middle of the ramp and pointed behind them. Then the rest of ECW came down to the ring and were standing on the outside of the ring while they waited for Mark Henry.

Henry's music hit and he came down to the ring with his World Title and lead pipe.

Henry gave his belt to the ref and Henry put his lead pipe under his corner's turnbuckle.

Six-Man Tag Match
Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, & John Cena V.S. Mark Henry, The Sandman & Balls Mahoney

The bell rang and action erupted in the ring! The ref couldn't control the wrestlers as they exchanged punches in the ring. The rest of the ECW crew stormed the ring and attacked Angle, Shelton, and Cena. The ref got destroyed in the melee as well!
J.R.- I don't believe this! It was nothing more then a trap!
ECW and Henry started to destroy Angle, Cena and Shelton as the fans booed.
Then the lights in the arena went out! Nobody had any idea what was going on. The Titantron showed the outside of the arena and the camera zoomed out to show the Miami City Skyline. The camera flew over the Miami Skyline and clouds covered the screen. Then you hear a voice............... "Do ya smell it?"

IT'S THE ROCK!
The Rock runs down the ramp!
J.R.- OH MY GOD IT'S THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ROCK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!
The Rock slides in the ring and Tommy Dreamer went to attack him but got caught with a mean right hand from the Rock. ECW guys kept coming at the Rock but he kept nailing them with right and left hands! Then Sandman was able to stike him with his kendo stick right in his back. ECW gained the advantage once again and proceded to beat on Angle, Cena, Shelton, and the Rock. Then Team WCW ran down to the ring and started to fight ECW! Then Vince came out to the stage and had a microphone.

Vince- Everyone get out here, NOW!

Bobby Lashley, Batista, Chris Masters, Randy Orton, and Edge ran down to the ring help the other UCW guys who were low in numbers. An absolute war erupted in the ring and even on the outside of the ring with UCW, ECW, and WCW!
J.R.- This is absolute mayhem! Who's gonna break this up!?

Then the sound of glass shattering erupted through the speakers and the fans were going insane! Stone Cold Steve Austin drove his pick-up truck out from the side of the stage and drove down the entrance way! He slammed on his brakes before he hit the ring and got out of the trucks with a chair! He got in the ring and started cleaning house!
J.R.- I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Then after a few more moments of brawling, the TNA Impact theme song hit and the fans were stunned! Samoa Joe, Monty Brown, Senshi, Jeff Jarett, Scott Steiner, Abyss, and A.J. Styles came out to the stage. Vince stood next to them in disbelief.

Vince- What the hell are you guys doing here!? You have no buisness......

Samoa Joe interupted Vince with vicious right hand, knocking him out!

The TNA wrestlers ran down to the ring and began fighting everyone!

J.R.- TNA!? I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT WERE WITNESSING!!!!!!!! Who's gonna break this up!? Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for joining us tonight on UCW week 13 and I'll see you next week in Detroit, Michigan!

Please give full reviews.

UCW week 14 coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo