WCW Region, Osaka Subregion, First Round: (3) Triple H vs. (30) Mr. Anderson

Who wins this match?

• Triple H

• Mr. Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the WCW Region, Osaka Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium in Osaka, Japan.

3445-L.jpg

Booker-T-wwe-superstar-4.jpg

triple-h-bio.png

#3. HHH

Vs.

Embed_-_mr_anderson_969505a.jpg

#30. Mr. Anderon

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Heh. Anderson will be slaughtered, but at his peak in the WWE... No, not even then. Dude is just isn't a big enough name to have a win over Triple H, clean or otherwise.

Plus, he's proven to be kind of mediocre over time.

Triple H would have no problem getting the win over Anderson. HHH has proven on many occasion that he can go toe to toe with anybody in the ring, While Anderson has always struggled to cut when it comes to facing main event talent.

Triple H will be towards the top of the all-time greats list when he retires. Yes, there have been times where he hogged the spotlight, but you can't deny his abilities. Anderson, on the other hand, is terrible. He isn't great in the ring, his mic skills (supposedly his best asset) don't extend much beyond saying his name and "asshole" a lot, and his greatest accomplishment would be holding the TNA World Title 3 times...for a total of about 3 months. This should be a complete squash.

I don't really see Anderson being much of a problem for Triple H. Personally, I've never been a huge fan of Anderson and have never really seen what so many people see in him. I think he's been heavily over hyped by internet fans and his actual abilities just haven't been able to carry him through.

A lot of people griped & complained when he was let go in WWE but, frankly, the guy's been a washout in TNA. Since his two lackluster 64 day combined reign as TNA WHC, his career has taken a nosedive.

I'm sure Triple H will get all sorts of hate and criticism, some justified and some not. Let the "he's only a star because of Vince & Stephanie" bullshit begin. But let's face it, Trips is a top level guy. He's had the kind of career you'd expect from a top level guy.

I'm probably in the minority of people who actually really like Mr. Anderson, but theres no way he comes out over HHH here. After Rock and SCSA slowed down it was Triple H who dominated for a long time. Anderson doesn't stand a chance here. HHH wins.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!! This is going to be a bit repetitive, but Mr. Anderson in no way, shape or form is going to muster enough moxie to overcome the cerebral assassin. After givng HHH a semi respectable run for his money, Mr. Levesque picks Anderson apart. A high knee, followed up with a boot to the gut and a pedigree ends things in about 12-14 minutes. HHH moves on to bigger fish in this tourney. The Game has many, many more big time wins in big time matches over opponents with much better credentials than Ken Anderson for anything other than this to occur.

I guess since it's only the first round we won't be hearing the same old arguments about Triple H marrying Vince's daughter, holding others back, yada yada yada. I think we can all agree Triple H is just flat out better than Anderson. I think even the Triple H of 1999 would beat Anderson without a problem. One of the best ever against an underachiever. Easy win for Triple H.

Anderson has shown brief flashes of brilliance, but their floating on a sea of mediocrity. You can't stack that against a guy who's been consistently good for so long and has been decorated for it. I'll always say that if Anderson has the right direction and the right programme, he can just shiiiiiiiiine. But if that's what it takes to make it work for him then maybe he's just not that good. HHH is good though. Very good.

Two of the sons of Mr McMahon coming to blows in this one, I'll take the real deal.

Ken Anderson looked like he was set for a great career, he really did. His early potential was great, but he has completely flopped since then. Average in the ring, repetative on the mic now (which was his strong point when he debuted), WWE has not missed him one bit since he went to TNA and he hasn't even impressed me since he has been there either.

And he goes up against one of the best of all time. I am not going to bore you with the list of accolades that Triple H has, just that he is 100x better in every aspect of professional wrestling than Mr Anderson. And that is why he goes through here.

An absolute squash, with Ken tasting the Pedigree after 4 minutes. The Game moves on.

Winner = Triple H

Kennedy has wins over The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Batista, and even Shawn Micheals. Yeah, there was a time in the WWE where we all thought Mr. Kennedy was going some where. That time was short lived, and has been over for a while now. Blame Ken, blame Orton, blame politics for the derail- it doesn't matter here- The Game is one of the top 1000 wrestlers of all time. You can blame Triple H for taking Anderson out of the tournament.

HHH will win this and anyone who votes for Anderson deserves to be punched in the face by the Kimbo Slice and then lick the inside of Rick Ross' belly button. HHH was the best wrestler of the 2000's and one of the best of all time. Yes Anderson is good but he is not in HHH's class

yuh this is a non-contest. His peak is undoubtedly for me his push to Money in the Bank while going over Michaels and Undertaker a few times each. HHH peak is not only reaching #1 in the WWF/E, but transcending eras, remaining dominant and staying at #1 or close to it for at least 5 years.

Kennedy has absolutely nothing to contend with that.

I'm not even going to bother listing Tripel H's accolades. On the other hand, what the hell has Anderson done in WWE or TNA? Granted, in WWE he was Mr. MitB... and lost the briefcase to Edge. Okay, he beat big names like HBK, Orton, Hardy etc, but no one remembers. So in TNA he was THE champion there right? Once a again, a paper champion completely forgettable. In fact I dare to say that besides his matches against Taker, he doesn't have a single memorable match.

Triple H is completely on another league. He basically goes on this squash match to round 2.

This wouldn't even be a match. One of the best ever vs one of the biggest disappointments ever. Anderson seemed set to be huge, but because of injury and other issues he just never really made it. HHH wins an easy one.

Mr. Kennedy was at his best when he was a young up and comer in WWE being pushed hard. Triple H was at his strongest when he was crushing people like that. I think that's it in a nutshell really. Triple H got a lot of opportunities early in his career, and he took them. Kennedy/Anderson did too, and he has never really capitalised. I like him, but there has always been an element of phoning it in with him that I think will force him to come up short here.

The guy who possibly shouldn't have as many title reigns as he has against a guy who should never have had any title reigns (as his position as Aces & Eights lackey is now proving). Vince's son-in-law to proceed by decimate the guy originally ear marked to be his illegitimate son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back