Vote Right, Vote John Cena For The WZT VI Champ.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
450px-John_Cena_2010.jpeg

• 10-Time WWE Champion
  • 2008 Royal Rumble Winner
  • PWI's #1 of The Top 500 (06 & 07)
  • Former United States, World Heavyweight & Tag Team Champion
  • Regarded as one of the best there ever has been

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you John Cena. The man who has it all. Wrestling ability, the way he can make a crowd react with nothing more than moving into an open space. The man who doesn't care whether people cheer or jeer him, but pitch him against any of the superstars in the WWE & he'll bust his ass day in & day out for the company.

He's held the WWE Championship more times than anybody ever has and is the fourth combined longest reigning champion, having held it for over 1000 days. Not only Wrestling Observer's "Wrestler Of The Year" in both 2007 & 2010, but also PWI's in 2006 & 2007. He's won awards for his highly memorable feud last year with CM Punk, both for match quality & the entire feud itself from the Wrestling Observer. But PWI has also awarded him feud of the year twice (Edge & CM Punk), along with two match of the year awards (Shawn Michaels & CM Punk). A total of 19 reigns, two of them teaming with some of the top stars of the WWE, HBK & Batista. Constantly named one of the most charismatic Wrestlers to have entered the ring, Cena isn't afraid to cut a promo on anybody and everybody, speaking his mind all the time.

With bunches of memorable matches, from his feud with JBL, to matches with Randy Orton, CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth, Batista & even The Rock, John Cena knows how to put on a show.

So do what's right and this in the Wrestlezone Tournament, vote John Cena as your winner.

A vote for Cena is a vote in the right direction.

NOTE: I am in no means a massive Cena fan, but I truly believe this is one thing the man deserves.

His name is CP Munk, everyone... and he's standing behind John Cena in the WZ Tournament.

No, seriously... he is.

His name is CP Munk, everyone... and he's standing behind John Cena in the WZ Tournament.

No, seriously... he is.

The Munk thing's a joke. Have you never seen him? CP Munk is well known to the Chipmunk community. I'd have thought you'd known D.

Either way, I've said I'm not a Cena "fan" all the time around, but I really do believe that the guy deserves to win this.

I didn't realize this until I made my predictions, but I actually have John Cena making it all the way to the finals.

I guess I will be a member of Cenation... again.

Ill be on board with Cena until the very end. He's my pick to win this tournament, and Ive already been pondering some arguments as to why he would beat any opponent thrown his way, with a select few heavyweights in mind. ;)

Cena has a pretty good shot at going far in this thing, if people vote with their heads. The only thing that scares me is the undying man love for Shawn Michaels. It should be Cena vs. Hogan, but HBK in this region throws that all off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back