Vince McMahons "Defeated Streak" at Wrestlemania lol

Doomsday Device

Pre-Show Stalwart
Im not sure if this topic has been done here before, but I was just thinking the other day that Vince McMahon has never been victorious at a Wrestlemania

1)Wrestlemania 15 - Was on the Rocks corner, Rock lost plus Vince was humiliated with Austins foot on him.

2)Wrestlemania 16 - FourWay match for the title, Vince turns on his guy Rock leading them to lose.

3)Wrestlemania 17 - Vince vs Shane, Vince lost.

4)Wrestlemania 19 - Vince vs Hogan, Vince lost.

5)Wrestlemania 22 - Vince vs Shawn, Vince lost.

6)Wrestlemania 23- Battle of the Billionares, Vince lost.

So its a 0 Wins, 6 lose

Plus if we were to add the upcoming match of Vince vs Bret. Since it hasnt happened I didnt add that one yet.

What if Vince pulls a fast one at this years Mania and wins?

I think Vince beating Bret at Mania could be the worst possible ending to this feud. It is nearly certain that Bret will not be wrestling again after Mania. Physically, I am surprised he can even wrestle at Mania. So where would the pay off be? This angle has been set up for Bret to get revenge on Vince, not the other way around.

I am 99% sure Bret takes this match. I heard someone ask Bret in an interview if he was at all worried about Vince screwing him again, and he said no. Bret didn't think it would make much sense for Vince to screw him, especially at this point in both of their careers (not word for word, but that was the basic point). That would be the only way I could see Vince pulling out the win, and I really, really don't think it will happen. I just don't see it making any sense for Vince to pick up the win here.

Pay off?

No, no, no. It's about screwing Bret proper to put a stamp of awesome on this whole return angle. Could you imagine how pissed Bret would be?

If you need pay off, I'm sure there's some young upstart face who could feud with Vince and win around SummerSlam. R-Truth?

Pay off?

No, no, no. It's about screwing Bret proper to put a stamp of awesome on this whole return angle. Could you imagine how pissed Bret would be?

If you need pay off, I'm sure there's some young upstart face who could feud with Vince and win around SummerSlam. R-Truth?

Though likely, it'd just be Cena, I'm sure.

Vince screwing Bret again would be unbe-fucking-lievable. They know it too. So I'm sure some shitty Montreal Light is planned, if they choose to go that route.

I heard someone ask Bret in an interview if he was at all worried about Vince screwing him again, and he said no. Bret didn't think it would make much sense for Vince to screw him, especially at this point in both of their careers.

True, but I hope the script for the match is for Vince to try for another screwjob.....to have the mechanism in place for it to happen but to have Bret thwart those plans at the last moment and come away with the victory. I want to see a look of astonishment and failure on Vince McMahon's face and a look of long-awaited sweet revenge on Bret's.

I hope Bret is happy with WWE this time around. I hope he likes the way he's been treated the last couple of months and I hope he's happy with the money he's getting, the conditions he's worked under.......happy about every-damn-thing. If all of that is so and he comes up victorious at Wrestlemania, I hope it means a long term relationship will be in store, resulting in many more appearances over the coming years for Bret.

That's what I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back