Vikings Place Randy Moss on Waivers

No, they wouldn't. You're telling me that a guy who causes locker room turmoil like the world has never seen, who is up in years, who will command $4 million this season in salary, whose production is severely down, and who doesn't play hard during the game would be of greater want than a guy who is probably making under $1 million per season, who has better stats...AS A #2 RECEIVER (nevermind that Collie is blowing Moss away as a 3rd or 4th target), who makes dynamic 1 handed catches, who is only in his 3rd year in the league, who has unbelievable downfield speed, and who organizes charity donations for earthquake victims in Haiti? Is that really what you are saying?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. This league isn't about who is the best person, it's about who can win you football games. Moss is only owed about 3 mill for the rest of this season which really isn't a lot at all in the grand scheme of things. Garcon and Collie are nice players, solid receivers, and cheaper, but they bring about a quarter of the talent and ability to the table that Moss does. Even at this age Randy Moss is still a top 10 receiver in this league. Garcon and Collie are number 2-3 guys and nothing more.

Well it's official now. He's been waived. Rams are on ESPN's list of teams that might go after him, not too thrilled about that. Sure it might bring a bit more media out this way, but not in a good way. Randy wouldn't like playing for a dink and dunker like Bradford is. Sure Sam can go deep, but he's been really content checking down this season. Maybe if St, Louis gets Moss they'll open it up and bring some of that high power offense back that we all know and love. So really, I'm not excited about the prospect of Moss in St. Louis, but I'll welcome him if he comes here. Might help Bradford mature even faster as a pro level QB.

Well it's official now. He's been waived. Rams are on ESPN's list of teams that might go after him, not too thrilled about that. Sure it might bring a bit more media out this way, but not in a good way. Randy wouldn't like playing for a dink and dunker like Bradford is. Sure Sam can go deep, but he's been really content checking down this season. Maybe if St, Louis gets Moss they'll open it up and bring some of that high power offense back that we all know and love. So really, I'm not excited about the prospect of Moss in St. Louis, but I'll welcome him if he comes here. Might help Bradford mature even faster as a pro level QB.

I think St. Louis would be a terrible fit for Moss, he's not gonna be happy there, and we've all seen what happens when Moss isn't happy, he becomes a distraction, gives up and pouts like a pissy little 2 yr. old, not to mention St. Louis seems to be doing just fine without him, besides Bradford really seems to be coming into his own as a QB, why would you want to bring in a fucknut like Moss who could potentially fuck with the kids head, and make him start questioning what he's doing (which seems to be working right now)?, I think Moss to St. Louis is just a recipe for disaster

Personally I think the 3 teams most likely to pick him up are Buffalo, Dallas, & San Diego

Buffalo- from what I understand they get first crack at him, they need an explosive player to help out that offense that can also add a spark, and if last season has shown us anything, they are not afraid to give a shot to a controversial WR, especially in the short term, plus they really don't have anything to lose

Dallas- They are incredibly desperate, and this just screams like a Jerry Jones style move

San Diego- This team is kinda a mess (though they may be turning things around), if I'm not mistaken they've had more than enough issues with receivers getting hurt, and then they have that one guy who they've failed to trade and is still suspended, they need help at the WR position, Moss is a big play guy who might work well with a QB like Rivers

Personally I think the 3 teams most likely to pick him up are Buffalo, Dallas, & San Diego

Buffalo- from what I understand they get first crack at him, they need an explosive player to help out that offense that can also add a spark, and if last season has shown us anything, they are not afraid to give a shot to a controversial WR, especially in the short term, plus they really don't have anything to lose

Dallas- They are incredibly desperate, and this just screams like a Jerry Jones style move

San Diego- This team is kinda a mess (though they may be turning things around), if I'm not mistaken they've had more than enough issues with receivers getting hurt, and then they have that one guy who they've failed to trade and is still suspended, they need help at the WR position, Moss is a big play guy who might work well with a QB like Rivers

San Diego makes sense but Buffalo and Dallas make zero sense. For the majority of the teams interested in Moss he will be a half season loner. Buffalo is 0-7 and obviously has zero chance of making the playoffs. Why the fuck would they pay 3 mill to have Moss for 9 games and stunt the growth of their younger players? Nothing good would come of Moss to Buffalo.

Dallas is another team with basically a zero % chance at the playoffs. Not only that but they are already stacked with talent at the receiver position. Moss has no place in a receiving corp that already contains Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, and Roy Williams. Jerry Jones has also already come out publicly and said the team has no interest in Moss at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back