Victory Road: LAX vs. Storm & Roode

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
FAN'S REVENGE MATCH FOR THE TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Latin American Xchange (c) vs. Robert Roode & "Cowboy" James Storm

Well its has been awhile since TNA has has a fan's revenge match so I guess they felt the need to dome some stunt to garner interest in their product. What gets me the most is that Storm and Roode haven't been tagging long yet they are already facing the champs and for for the gold. Call me crazy but TNA just pisses me off at time as they just throw teams together and give these new teams title shots. It should be an entertaining match as the fans will attack Storm and Roode when they are on the outside, but not LAX. I expect LAX to get their revenge and retain their titles. I be shocked if LAX lost the belts but this is TNA so nothing surprised me anymore.

So this is TNA. Ok fine they want to have Roode & Storm as a team. Personally I think it's a waste. But anyway. What they'll do is have this match on PPV. With Roode & Storm winning. Which couldn't be more pointless. Because if that's the case then why didn't they keep the titles on them when they won?

What they should have done (If they do insist) is keep the titles on the heels then have them win again at the PPV. It's pointless to have them win the title, strip them of the title, then have them end up with the title anyway.

I think that this was just a makeshift fued for Victory Road. There are plenty of other teams that could have been chosen like the Motor City Machine Guns or even Rhino and Cage. The problem with that is both of those teams are face teams. Its general knowledge that face vs heel works better than face vs face or heel vs heel.

Roode and Storm are not going to be partnering forever, but this sets up a nice match for Victory Road. i'd actually bet that this will lead to a face turn for one of those men to be honest. So with that being said it should be a good match but thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back