Hard Justice: The Latin American Xchange vs. Beer Money

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
The Latin American Xchange vs. Beer Money

So here we go again...we have Beer Money and LAX going at it again for the gold, but heres the shocker it looks to be a regular tag team match something that didn't have last month at Victory Road. I really dont know where TNA is going with this feud as Beer Money seems to be the ones getting all the TV time so that leads me to believe that they will get the straps at Hard Justice. Lets face it LAX has not done much since they won the straps except get Hector Guerrero. Storm and Roode are being pushed to the moon right now in TNA as atag team so I dont see how they dont walk out with the straps. Then that leaves LAX where they go as I hate to say but as faces LAX are boring and that needs to change. This match will have Beer money prolly by someone helping as they are theam being pushed and not LAX.

I'm fully believing Beer Money will win the Tag Team Championships here. Why? Because Disco hates me and wants to prove a point. :lmao: Robert Roode and James Storm really need to start thanking me now, it seems like.

Seriously though. The "Fan's Revenge" match was set-up entirely for L.A.X. to win, Beer Money had no chance in hell of winning. On the flip side, when you look at the amount of Tag Teams in T.N.A.. L.A.X. are better chasing the gold then they are holding it.

Meanwhile, you have a Tag Team of two incredible single's Superstars who have in their past held multiple Tag Team titles.. and together could be a very impressive team, if that's what T.N.A. is really trying to do with them. (instead of just slapping them together, so they won't have to figure out two single's storylines)

So with that said.. Beer Money against Christian and Rhino, in a Pay per view match, seems workable. A lot more than L.A.X. against Team 3D, in another Electric 6 Sides of Steel match anyways.

Is the gimmick that there is no gimmick? If this show isn't until a week on Sunday I predict that a gimmick will be added. Possibly some new ones like Fragile X or Terrorhome. I sure hope so.

Beer Money will win. Which makes the whole feud pointless. TNA should have made Beer Money as an odd couple tag team at Sacrifice. They should have lost in the final and then they'd have a ready made feud. Maybe this is me thinking in hindsight or maybe it's just the simpler, less stupid way of doing it.

There are alot more good face tag teams in TNA than heel tag teams which is why Beer Money Inc. will win the tag team titles at Hard Justice. Even though Beer Money is a rip off of Rated RKO they are still very over. Once they win the Tag Team Titles they can feud with the MCMG, LAX, Christian and Rhyno, Samoa Joe and Kevin Nash the possibilities are endless. If LAX wins all they have to feud with are Team 3D and Beer Money again. So it's much more appealing to me that they have Beer Money walk out of Hard Justice the Tag Team Champions.

Beer Money is almost as big of a lock to win this match as there ever has been in TNA history. LAX has done nothing since winning the belts and Beer Money has been pushed to the moon as of late. LAX is a good team don't get me wrong, but they're a classic example of a team that at least right now can't break through the glass ceiling. Beer Money on the other hand has a huge upside and isn't going to be going away anytime soon. Beer Money gets the belts here and will be able to hold them for a long time, maybe joining up with a few other heels to form a possible faction in the future. Good match, but predictable.

I still think we're going to get LAX VS MCMG at BFG (acronym explosion!) in some kind of Face V Face match.

LAX see off Storm and Rude (who I imagine will be needed for jobbing duty at Bound for Glory) then anounce something along the lines of ... err... "There's only one team of the roster we respect enough to give a title shot... yadda yadda yadda... but yelled simultaneously by four people with Hispanic accents so that the crowd don't pop untill some minuits later when they finially work out what's happened.

Beer Money will (if they stay together) certainly get the belts for a long run, simply because TNA has only one other credible heel tag team, but I think they'll want a face win at BFG, and will hold of the Storm/Rude era until after the big show is out of the way.

So year; LAx win here; drop the belts the the Guns at Bound for Glory; Guns get a short rain (which is all they should get), before getting screwed by some heels, and we all get a nice long belt chasing angle. Solid.

I'm calling it right now Beer Money Inc. vs MCMG at BFG for the TNA World Tag Team titles. The Guns are so cohesive in the ring.I used to be their biggest hater but now I have a new found respect for these two talented X-Division stars. With LAX probably splitting up soon because Homicide keeps getting glass objects in his eye. Can you say Blindfolded Steel Cage Match Homicide vs Hernandez. Then the Guns are the most credible face team left. Plus Cage and Rhino will split soon. With maybe Rhino turning heel this time and facing Christian at BFG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back