Universe Wrestling Federation

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
Universe Wrestling Federation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
There is going to be two shows of this. Velocity and Excess each week. The General Manager of Velocity is Vince McMahon and the General Manager of Excess is Dixie Carter. Each show will get 25 wrestlers on the rosters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Velocity (UWF Championship, UWF TV Championship, UWF Tag Team Championships)
------------------
General Manager: Vince McMahon
Commentators: Tazz and Joey Styles.
Ring Annoucer: Justin Roberts.
------------------
Roster:
1. John Cena
2. Kofi Kingston
3. R Truth
4. Randy Orton
5. CM Punk
6. Daniel Bryan
7. Cody Rhodes
8. Rey Mysterio
9. Tyson Kidd
10. Chris Jericho
11. AJ Styles
12. Jeff Hardy
13. Kurt Angle
14. Brother Ray
15. Brother Devon
16. RVD
17. Crimson
18. Chris Sabin
19. Alex Shelly
20. The Pope.
21. Shelton Benjamin
22. Charlie Haas
23. Homicide
24. Rhino
25. Desmond Wolfe
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Excess ( UWF World Championship, UWF World Tag Team Champions, UWF ECW Championship)
------------------------
General Manager: Dixie Carter
Commentators: Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross
Ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia
-----------------------
Roster:
1. Kaval
2. Jay Lethal
3. Amazing Red
4. John Morrison
5. Alberto Del Rio
6. Sheamus
7. Christian
8. The Miz
9. Mark Henry
10. Dolph Ziggler
11. Kane
12. Seth Rollins
13. Dean Ambrose
14. Wade Barrett
15. Justin Gabriel
16. Austin Aires
17. Samoa Joe
18. Kaz
19. Daniels
20. James Storm
21. Bobby Roode
22. Magnus
23. Rob Terry
24. Mr Anderson
25. Abyss
--------------------------------
Tag Teams:
- James Storm and Bobby Roode (Beer Money)
- Kaz and Daniels (Fallen Angels)
- Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollings (New Breed)
- Magnus and Rob Terry (British Invasion)
- Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly (Motor City Machine Guns)
- Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas (Worlds Greatest Tag Team)
- Rhino and Desmond Wolfe (The Gore)
- Brother Rey and Brother Devon (Team 3D)
-------------------------------
Champions:

UWF Champion - John Cena
UWF TV Championship - Rey Mysterio
UWF Tag Team Championship - Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly
UWF World Championship - The Miz
UWF World Tag Team Champions - James Storm and Bobby Roode
UWF X Division Championship - Jay Lethal
------------------------------
Pay Per Views:
------------------------------
Genesis
January

Against All Odds
Febuary

Wrestlemania
March

Lockdown
April

Sacrifice
May

Slammiversary
June

Night of Champions
July

Summerslam
August

Destination X
September

Bound For Glory
October

Survivor Series
November

Victory Road
December

The year of 2012 begins in an explosive way. With the orders of Vince McMahon, Velocity General Manger, every championship will be defended. The UWF Championship will see John Cena defend against Jeff Hardy. The UWF TV Championship will see Rey Mysterio defend against Crimson and RVD in a triple threat match. The UWF Tag Team Champions, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly will defend against there rivals, Brother Rey and Brother Devon.

The feud between Kurt Angle, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles will continue on the first episode of Velocity when Kurt Angle fights CM Punk and Daniel Bryan fights AJ Styles. The winner of each match will fight on next weeks episode inside of a Steel Cage.

At Genesis, in three weeks time, the main event will be the 40 man Royal Rumble match with 15 Velocity wrestlers and 15 Excess Wrestlers, Vince McMahon will address the first 5 wrestlers who are confirmed for the Royal Rumble from Velocity.

*Show begins.

*Vince McMahon comes to the ring

Vince McMahon - With the Genesis PPV coming up, there will be a lot of things going on for the PPV. I'm here to announce the first five members of the Royal Rumble match and here they are! Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Kofi Kingston, R Truth and Evan Bourne. They were the top 5 people voted out of the 15 names provided. Next week, I will announce some of the special guests who are joining the Royal Rumble. Now onto the next order of business, there will be a fatal four way at Genesis between AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

*Mick Foley comes to the ring
Mick Foley - I know you wasn't expecting me here tonight Vince but you have me. I want to be in the Royal Rumble! I know that there are others who want a spot but I need one spot. The Royal Rumble is the one thing I have never been apart of. Please Vince, just let me in.

Vince McMahon - Mick Foley, you want to be in the Royal Rumble? I'll decide next week whether you get a shot. So Mick Foley, make sure you remember to have a nice day.

Joey Styles - Hello and welcome to Velocity! I'm Joey Styles and I'm joined ringside with Tazz. Well, what a night we have for you tonight.

Tazz - That's right. Things are heating up! All 3 championships are on the line and due to our fatal four way at Genesis, it will be Kurt Angle v. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles.
Joey Styles - It's going to be a great night tonight. That is for sure.

Tazz - Well I'm getting word that were kicking tonight off with Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles. This one is going to be good.

*Daniel Bryan comes to the ring

*AJ Styles comes to the ring

Match 1 - Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles
= The match was pretty much AJ Styles mounting quick and fast momentem with Daniel Bryan trying to slow it down. The match started with Daniel Bryan on top but AJ Styles managed to counter him throwing him to the outside. This allowed AJ Styles to hit a corkscrew over the top rope to take over the match. AJ and Daniel would have a brief fist fight out side of the ring before entering back into the ring. The match is pretty much fast paste then on with AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan both getting momentem in.
Winner = AJ Styles (10:42)

Joey Styles - What a match to kick of Velocity, Tazz.

Tazz - Man, it was amazing. Next week AJ Styles will fight the winner of Kurt Angle and CM Punk in a steel cage.

Joey Styles - Yes but Tazz, I'm pumped up for Genesis. A fatal four way and what about that 40 man rumble? Thats huge.

Tazz - I'm getting word that were going backstage now with Michael Cole.

*Backstage

Michael Cole - I'm joined by my guest at this time, Jeff Hardy, who will challenge his rival John Cena for UWF Championship tonight.

Jeff Hardy - At Victory Road, I defeted John Cena for the WWE Championship. The next night, he cashed in his rematch clause for any place and any time while I was already taken out back stage. Tonight, I'm cashing in my match as I cant be bothered to wait for Genesis, were doing this thing now.

Michael Cole - If you do manage to become the 2 time UWF Champion, you do realise that you wont be in the Royal Rumble, right?

Jeff Hardy - It's true, I wanted to go into the Royal Rumble match however tonight is a win-win for me. If I win the title, I wont need to go in a 40 men match to fight for the championship as I'll already be the champion and if I lose the match tonight, Vince told me I will get entrance to the Royal Rumble Match.

Michael Cole - Thank you for your time Jeff Hardy.

Tazz - Wow. What annoucement for Jeff Hardy. Tonight, Jeff Hardy will either become the UWF Champion or he will get a spot in the Royal Rumble? That's huge!

Joey Styles - Tazz, you used to be a wrestler, what would you rather have? Winner of Royal Rumble or WWE Champion?

Tazz - Well for me personally, WWE Champion. More money and more popularity.

Joey Styles - Well it's time now for our first title defence of the night, the tag team championships are on the line.

Tazz - It's going to be good baby!

*Chris Sabin comes to the ring

*Alex Shelly comes to the ring

*Chris Jericho comes to the ring

*Brother Rey comes to the ring

*Brother Devon comes to the ring

Match 2 - Motor City Machine Guns w/ Chris Jericho v. Team 3D
= The bell rings and Chris Sabin starts things of with Devon. Chris Sabin starts with some bassic high flying moves and kicks for a little bit then Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin work together alot. When Devon gets the tag Brother Ray uses his power on Alex Shelly. It's then shown Brother Ray with both men on his shoulders. Alex Shelly uses his high speed to hit the cross-bread cutter.
Winner = Motor City Machine Guns (12:51)

Alex Shelly - And still your Tag Team champions, MCMG! Now listen up, at the Royal Rumble, we will be doing double duty. We will be in the Royal Rumble match and we will be defending our tag team championship belts in an open challenge. You want some of this, come get it at Genesis.

Chris Sabin - But be assured that we plan to bring our A-Game.

Joey Styles - Well, the challenge has been made but who will accept.

Tazz - Maybe me and you could challenge them Joey?

Joey Styles - Fat chance. What would we be called? Commentators from hell? Sounds real dominating.

Tazz - Maybe your right. I just want to speak about Chris Jericho. Why was Chris Jericho sitting ringside with MCMG?

Joey Styles - I don't know it looks like some kind of alliance.

Tazz - Maybe your right..

*Backstage

John Cena - Your joking? Your kidding right? Right Vince?

Vince McMahon - No. No I'm not. Your defending your title tonight god-dammit.

John Cena - This, this is so unfair.

*Back to ringside

*CM Punk comes to the ring

*Kurt Angle comes to the ring

Match 3 - CM Punk v. Kurt Angle
= The bell rings and both men just start brawling in the ring. They end up fighting in the ring and then the action spills to the outside. The referee DQ's both men but that doesn't stop them. Punk lays left and rights into Kurt's head a few times before Kurt goes through the crowd. Both men head backstage and the camera follows them. The camera is shown on the screen and Punk and Angle are fist fighting. Punk is throwing Kicks. Punk goes to kick Kurt Angle but Angle just ducks out of the way. Angle then hits the angle slam on CM Punk through a table before leaving.
Winner = Double DQ (1:49)

Joey Styles - If they both got DQ'd then who will face AJ Styles next week inside a steel cage?

Tazz - Forget that for a moment. Did you see that violent Angle Slam? CM Punk is hurt. Badly hurt.

Joey Styles - Well if CM Punk is injured, will it be a triple threat at the PPV?

Tazz - It depends on how injured he is. Hopefully we will be able to get some sort of medical update soon.

Joey Styles - Well lots of questions will need to be answered involving that.

*Rey Mysterio comes to the ring

*Crimson comes to the ring

*RVD comes to the ring

Match 4 - Rey Mysterio v. Crimson v. RVD for the UWF TV Championship
= The bell rings and it's pretty much RVD and Rey Mysterio hitting high flying moves on Crimson. Rey Mysterio works on Crimson with kicks and drop kicks and RVD works on splashes and both men try to sneak in Pinfall. After done with Crimson, Rey Mysterio and RVD battle for a while. Lots of near falls come and some pin breaks. Rey Mysterio is actually thrown down on the mat by Crimson. Crimson pins and RVD hits the five star frog splash on Crimson and pins.
Winner = RVD (17:34)

Joey Styles - What a match!

Tazz - We have a new TV Champion.

*Vince McMahon is shown on the screen.

Vince McMahon - Congratulations on your big win RVD. At Genesis you will put that title on the line against Rey Mysterio! As for you Crimson, it was a good try but not good enough however, I'll let you enter the Royal Rumble match.

Joey Styles - Wow, Crimson will look to challenge for a championship and Rey Mysterio will get a chance to get his title.

Tazz - Well, Genesis is already looking good. What else is due?

Joey Styles - Well it's that time. Time for tonight's main event.

*Jeff Hardy comes to the ring

*John Cena comes to the ring

Match 5 - John Cena v. Jeff Hardy for the UWF Championship
= The bell rings and both men can be seen looking at the Wrestlemania sign hanging above the ring. John Cena hits some punches on Jeff and dominates the start of the match. John Cena gets a lot of falls on Hardy all kicked out off. Towards the middle of the match. Jeff Hardy hits a few moves on Cena that are high flying. Jeff Hardy misses one move allowing Cena to hit the FU but Hardy kicks out. Cena picks Hardy up and Hardy counters another FU and hits the twist of fate and then a Swanton.
Winner = Jeff Hardy (18:02)

Joey Styles - New Champion! New Champion!

Tazz - Jeff Hardy has become the new UWF Championship. Tune in next week for more of this! What a shock.

*Show ends*

---------------------
Quick Results:
- AJ Styles def. Daniel Bryan
- Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly def. Brother Ray and Brother Devon
- CM Punk v. Kurt Angle ends on a double DQ.
- RVD def. Rey Mysterio and Crimson to become the new UWF TV Champion.
- Jeff Hardy def. John Cena to become the new UWF Champion.

The first episode of Excess of the year will begin with The Miz. Last week, Dixie Carter let The Miz choose who he will defend the World title against at Excess. The Miz will get too choose between Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Christian. The Miz has said that he will choose the "Weaker link" to have an easy reign.

Dixie Carter will address the wrestlers who will represent Smackdown in the Royal Rumble match. At the moment, no one has been confirmed for the Smackdown match.

The Genesis preshow match will be reviled as well. The preshow match will be the match that is broadcasted on UWF.com, Youtube and Facebook.

No matches have been confirmed for the show.

QUICK FEEDBACK:
Not full feedback yet, your show needs more before I bestow it that honour! Haha! A few pointers though:

- Detail is key. There is nowhere near enough of it. You can get away with detailed promos and short matches. You can get away with short, recap promos and detailed matches. The holy grail is detailed promos and full matches but this isn't always possible. However, your promos and matches are not detailed at all. You want your readers to get involved with your show don't you? If you do, you need to give them reason to get interested and involved in it - that means detail.

- Formatting needs severe work. The show doesn't look appealing to read. Get some images sorted and use them to break the wall of red. Learn how to use BOLD, ITALICS and UNDERLINING as soon as possible. You did a little bit but it was done wrong and was inconsistent. I'd also consider the use of another colour other than red - I use red and black for RAW, blue and black for SMACKDOWN and black with another colour for PPV - it breaks the colour up, makes it feel easier to read.

- Don't give away your PPV matches on TV shows! You had all the titles sorted out on the show and that was it. What's the plan? What will be the first PPV main event? I doubt you know. It smacks of a show that has been written on the fly and you'll run out of ways to make it interesting. You could have built to crowning the UWF Champion at the first PPV instead - develop a feud or two along the way.

- Read around BT please. It'll make your shows better. We get hundreds of shows like this on BT - they usually finish after three shows max. If you're serious, read the work of the big hitters on here - Proph, Theo, Peep, GrandSword, myself. It'll help, trust me. Maybe drop some feedback on them so you can work out what you like/dislike about booking a show, it'll help you develop your own style.

Good luck with SMACKDOWN,
GCB

QUICK FEEDBACK:
Not full feedback yet, your show needs more before I bestow it that honour! Haha! A few pointers though:

- Detail is key. There is nowhere near enough of it. You can get away with detailed promos and short matches. You can get away with short, recap promos and detailed matches. The holy grail is detailed promos and full matches but this isn't always possible. However, your promos and matches are not detailed at all. You want your readers to get involved with your show don't you? If you do, you need to give them reason to get interested and involved in it - that means detail.

- Formatting needs severe work. The show doesn't look appealing to read. Get some images sorted and use them to break the wall of red. Learn how to use BOLD, ITALICS and UNDERLINING as soon as possible. You did a little bit but it was done wrong and was inconsistent. I'd also consider the use of another colour other than red - I use red and black for RAW, blue and black for SMACKDOWN and black with another colour for PPV - it breaks the colour up, makes it feel easier to read.

- Don't give away your PPV matches on TV shows! You had all the titles sorted out on the show and that was it. What's the plan? What will be the first PPV main event? I doubt you know. It smacks of a show that has been written on the fly and you'll run out of ways to make it interesting. You could have built to crowning the UWF Champion at the first PPV instead - develop a feud or two along the way.

- Read around BT please. It'll make your shows better. We get hundreds of shows like this on BT - they usually finish after three shows max. If you're serious, read the work of the big hitters on here - Proph, Theo, Peep, GrandSword, myself. It'll help, trust me. Maybe drop some feedback on them so you can work out what you like/dislike about booking a show, it'll help you develop your own style.

Good luck with SMACKDOWN,
GCB

Well my first episode was actually sort of an experiment if you will. You know see how I can do it.

Images? I'm afraid that might not be a good idea. Me doing Images? That's like some one displaying a piece of shit in a Gallery. That's what my art is. I was actually in a rush to finish this as when I read the rules it said "The first show must be uploaded with in 48 hours so that sort of put a time limit on it. I know how to do Bold, Italics and Underline. I tried to put them in the show but well, I was rushing.

First PPV main event? The Royal Rumble match of cause! You say not to give PPV matches away on live TV, so I think you mean John Cena v. Jeff Hardy? I could be wrong. As for the title thing, it was just to get people hyped up on my BTB. I'll do better next time.

I've been looking at be the booker threads for the last few days, you know getting some tips on it, I think I'll be able to do it this time.

Good luck with Smackdown? Aha! That is were I tricked you. My show is UWF and the brands are Velocity and Excess. It is Monday Night Velocity and Friday Night Excess.

Thanks for your feedback, +Rep.

*Show begins

Jerry Lawler
Welcome to Friday Night Excess! I am Jerry Lawler and I'm joined here at ringside by Michael Cole!

Michael Cole
What a night it's going to be here tonight. Last Week, the Victory Road PPV did not disapoint. The Miz defended his championship succesfully against Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Christian. General Manager, Dixie Carter said that tonight the Miz can choose who will face him at the Royal Rumble for the UWF World Championship!

Jerry Lawler
I'm getting told that The Miz is actually on his way to the ring. What will he say? Who will he choose? All this to be answed, right now! I'm excited.

*The Miz comes to the ring

The Miz
Tonight, I will get to choose who I defend the World Championship against at the Royal Rumble. I've been weighing up my options very carefully. Firstly, we have the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus. I'm worried about facing him because when I slam him on the mat with the Skull Crushing Finale, his skin blends in with the white ring mat so I wont be able to find him. Then we have Wade Barrett and his Barrett Barrage that hasn't actually done anything then we have the old and washed up Christian. Really? Really? I'll admit it, when Christian was getting carried by Edge back in the day, he was good. Now? Edge is gone and he sucks. There is no one on the roster worthy of fighting me however, I want a short match so I'm going to choose to challenge the man who jobs to just about everybody and cant do anything right unless he has people with him, I choose Wade Barrett.

*Wade Barrett comes to the ring

Wade Barrett
What a massive mistake you just made.

The Miz
Really?

Wade Barrett
Jobber? That what you calling me? I have been up and down in the UWF, I'll admit it. Hey, I did have the Coore and Nexus with me but they did nothing to do with my success. I was the main event of both groups. Miz, at the Royal Rumble, I will take that belt of you.

The Miz
Really? Really?

Wade Barrett.
Really.

The Miz
REALLY?

Wade Barrett
Really, I will take tha-

The Miz
Really?

Wade Barrett
You asked for this

Wade Barrett strikes the Miz and takes him down. Both men Brawl and roll around the ring hitting each other with rights and lefts. Dixie Carter runs down to the ring with some UWF Wrestlers and they seperate The Miz and Wade Barrett. Secruitiy is shown with both men being restrained. We then get a view of the commentors.

Michael Cole
Thinks are already heating up! You got to love the Road to Wrestlemania.

Jerry Lawler
Man. I'm getting so hyped up. Later on, we will see what Smackdown superstars will get the chance to have their wrestlemania moments because later, Dixie Carter is going to tell us who from the Smackdown roster will become part of the 40 man, Royal Rumble match.

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is scedualed for one fall and it has a 15 minute time limit. Introducing first he is the X Division Champion, Jay Lethal!

*Jay Lethal comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And Introducing one half of his oppents, John Morrison

*John Morrison comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And Introducing the second half of his oppenets, Amazing Red.

*Amazing Red comes to the ring

Match 1 - Jay Lethal v. John Morrison v. Amazing Red in a non title triple threat match.
= The bell rings and they all look at each other. John Morrison takes Jay Lethal down with a massive clothesline and Jay Lethal rolls to the outside. Amazing Red and John Morrison see Jay Lethal getting up outside of the ring and they both dive over the top rope and both connect with Jay Lethal. All 3 men are then down on the outside of the ring. John Morrison is first in and he drags Jay Lethal into the ring. 1... and a fast kick out by Jay Lethal. John Morrison hits a sequence of kicks to Amazing Red before throwing him over the top rope and he lands on Jay Lethal. Jay Lethal and Amazing Red then stand on the outside. John Morrison climbs to the top rope and hits a flying cross body block on him. All 3 men are then out on the floor. Jay Lethal is first up and he waits for Amazing Red to get up. Amazing Red gets up and Jay Lethal hits a hurricanrana onto Amazing Red and it sends him flying into the barricade. With Amazing Red sitting with back flat on the barricade, Jay Lethal shoots John Morrison off into Amazing Red and Amazing Red's head gets squashed against John Morrison's knee and the barricade. Jay Lethal pulls Amazing Red into the ring and hits the Lethal Injection. 1...2... and John Morrison breaks it up by pulling Jay Lethal out of the ring and pinning Red him self. 1...2... and Amazing Red kicks out. Jay Lethal spring boards in from the apron and takes John Morrison down with a flying forearm smash. He waits for John Morrison to get up but Amazing Red rolls up Jay Lethal. 1...2...3
Winner = Amazing Red

Jerry Lawler
Wow. Jay Lethal is so lucky that this wasn't a title match.

Michael Cole
How right you are King! If this was a title match, Jay Lethal would have lost.

Jerry Lawler
Well Cole, you have to ask, a win over a champion makes you a serious contender in the eyes of management.

Michael Cole
An Impressive win none the less.

*Backstage

Matt Striker
I'm joined here by my guests at this time, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Magnus and Rob Terry. Guys, you will all participant in an 8 man elimination tag match tonight with your opponents, Kaz, Daniels, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollings. What are your thoughts on that.

Magnus
You know Matt, this is why we are the pro's in this business and not you. Asking dumb questions like that. Our thoughts? What's there to think about. We have the world tag team championships, my great wrestling skills and the powerhouse Rob Terry. What do they have, nothing.

James Storm
You see, at Victory Road, me and Bobby Roode took on Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollings. You want to know what that makes us? The most dominant team in Pro Wrestling boy. Tonight? It's going to be a doddle. Some things in life are just to easy so too our opponents tonight, Sorry, about your damn look.

Matt Striker
Thank you for your time Gents. Back to you at ringside.

*Back to ringside

Jerry Lawler
Well, our next match on tonight's card is a Victory Road rematch between Abyss and Dolph Ziggler.

Michael Cole
Lets just talk about how this feud came about. Abyss was actually attacked at Survivor Series 2011 before he could enter the traditional tag match. Abyss suspected Dolph Ziggler which set up a match at Victory Road. The PPV ended in a Double count out so now, we have a no DQ and no count out rematch.

Jerry Lawler
Would you want any part of Abyss in a no DQ match?

Michael Cole
I wouldn't want any part of Abyss in any match or even not in a match. Me and Abyss can go our separate ways.

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is a No Disqualification Victory Road Rematch. Introducing first, the show off, Dolph Ziggler!

*Dolph Ziggler comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And... his opponent, the monster, Abyss!

*Abyss comes to the ring

Match 2 - Abyss v. Dolph Ziggler in a No DQ match.
= The bell rings and Dolph Ziggler quickly goes outside of the ring. He goes under the ring and gets a Kendo Stick. He climbs back in the ring with the Kendo stick. He tells Abyss to lay down to let Dolph pin him otherwise Dolph would smack him with the Kendo Stick. Abyss refuses to lay down. Dolph Ziggler smacks the Kendo Stick off Abyss and it doesn't even hurt Abyss. It just makes him mad. Abyss runs at Dolph Ziggler and smacks him with a clothesline that takes Dolph down. Abyss does a sit down splash on Dolph Ziggler which counts as a pin. 1...and the shoulder would come up. Abyss then goes outside and gets weapons including, Steel Chairs, Trash Cans, Trash Can lids and a led pipe. He throws them into the ring but Abyss doesn't know that Dolph Ziggler has got the led pipe in his hand. Abyss climbs into the ring and walks over to Dolph Ziggler, but Dolph Ziggler smacks Abyss in the gut with the led pipe. Dolph Ziggler hits Abyss in the back with the Pipe seven times but still wont go down. Dolph Ziggler then takes out the leg of Abyss sending him crashing down to the mat. 1...and Abyss powers out so hard Dolph Ziggler falls on the trash can injuring himself. Both men are down. Abyss manages to get up first and he gets a steel chair. Dolph Ziggler gets up and Abyss grabs him slamming him down with a choke slam.
Winner = Abyss

Michael Cole
Did you see that choke slam? Abyss is truly becoming a dominate force in the WWE.

Jerry Lawler
That's what I've noticed too!

Michael Cole
Abyss is asking for the microphone, I wonder what he wants to say.

*Abyss gets the microphone

Abyss
DOLPH ZIGGLER! Dolph just felt the brutality inside me. I'm a monster. I'm the monster Abyss and I demand to be added to the Royal Rumble match. Dixie, get out here right now!

*Dixie Carter comes to the ring

Dixie Carter
Abyss, I've already chosen the 15 members of Smackdown who will be aloud into the Royal Rumble match. Abyss, your already in the match. Here is the list.
1. Abyss
2. John Morrison
3. Sheamus
4. Christian
5. Austin Aires
6. Samoa Joe
7. Mr Anderson
8. Dolph Ziggler
9. Kane
10. Mark Henry
11. Justin Gabriel.

That leaves us with four more spots in the Royal Rumble however I can think of 8 great contenders. It just so happens the eight contenders in the Royal Rumble are competing in a tag match. 4 v. 4. There for, the winning team will now advance to the Royal Rumble match!

*Austin Aires comes to the ring

Austin Aires
You have got to be joking me right? Some of the no names in the Royal Rumble make it disrespectful to me man! People like Justin Gabriel? What has he ever done for this business ask your self that.

*Justin Gabriel comes to the ring

Justin Gabriel
What have I ever done? I'm a previous tag team champion, X Division champion and if that wasn't enough, I've even had a reign with TV Championship. How you going to tell me I've never done nothing?

Dixie Carter
I see things heating up here and that is what I like. I like it when you bring the heat! There for, why don't we do this the right way. Austin Aires v. Justin Gabriel?

Justin Gabriel
I'm in.

Austin Aires
You want me to accept that? Ok fine, I'll take your offer on one condition, if I beat you tonight, you are out of the Royal Rumble match. You prepared to take a risk?

Justin Gabriel
I know I can beat you. Lets do it!

Dixie Carter
Seeing as your both in the ring, why don't we get a referee in here to ring the bell and we will start this thing up right now!

*Ref comes to ringside

Match 3 - Austin Aires v. Justin Gabriel and if Justin Gabriel loses the match, he is out of the Royal Rumble.
= The bell rings and Austin Aires does some trash talking to Justin Gabriel but when Justin Gabriel had another he fires open with lefts and rights to Austin Aires which takes him off into the corner. Gabriel hits kicks to Aires. Justin Gabriel goes to kick him in the head but Austin Aires quickly ducks the move and hits a neck breaker into the pin. 1... and Justin Gabriel powers out. When Justin Gabriel gets up, Austin Aires applies a head lock onto Justin Gabriel which takes Gabriel down to his knees. Justin gets back to both feet and shoots Austin Aires of the ropes and hits the drop kick. 1... and Austin Aires kicks out as well. Justin Gabriel hits a flying corkscrew onto Aires but Aires ducks and rolls out side of the ring. Austin Aires is showing off looking at the fans cocky. Justin Gabriel then dives through the middle rope and hits the Suicide Dive taking down Aires. Justin Gabriel throws Aires into the ring and pins. 1...2... and Aires kicks out. Justin Gabriel walks over to Aires but Austin trips him and Justin Gabriel face plants the middle turn-buckle hard. Austin Aires rolls him up into the pin hooking his pants. 1...2...3
Winner = Austin Aires

Michael Cole
Well, Justin Gabriel has just been screwed out of the Royal Rumble. He hooked his pants for god's sake!

Jerry Lawler
Well Dixie Carter doesn't look happy. What's she have to say?

Dixie Carter
I saw what you did Austin but sadly I cannot reverse decisions made by referees therefore Aires did win so I will have to give your spot to some one else. Therefore, now in the Royal Rumble, it is... Alberto Del Rio. Sorry Justin!

Michael Cole
Alberto Del Rio? Were adding some class! Talk about ROYAL Rumble

Jerry Lawler
Sad times for Justin Gabriel.

*Backstage

Matt Striker
I'm joined here by my guest at this time, Sheamus. Sheamus, you have a chance to win the 2012 Royal Rumble. What are your thoughts?

Sheamus
Well fella, I've got a lot of thoughts going through my mind including The Miz. The Miz stole my title and I never got a one on one rematch. Is that fair? Not at all fella.

*The Miz walks in

The Miz
I thought I smelt Irish blood. How are you Celt? Having a nice night then fella? Reality mode. You wont win the Royal Rumble match. How do I know? You see, you know Vince McMahon right? Velocity GM? He told me the ten legends who will be added to the Royal Rumble match and even them old washed up nobodies are better then you.

Sheamus
Well Miz, I'm always kind so thank you so much for your interesting discussion.

*BROUGH KICK*

Sheamus
How's that for kind Fella?

Matt Striker
Back to you Michael.

Michael Cole
Well during that we were told via our headsets that per order of Dixie Carter, the Genesis preshow will see Jay Lethal defending the X Division Championship against Amazing Red.

Jerry Lawler
Also, huge news here. Every month at a PPV, there will be something called Gut check. Two wrestlers will wrestle and the winner will receive a UWF Contract! They will also get the chance to choose the brand that they want to be on. The first gut check wrestlers will be Zack Ryder v. Ted DiBiase, more on that next week.

Michael Cole
It's time for the main event King! 8 man elimination tag team action next.

Lillian Garcia
The following is an 8 man elimination tag team match. You win when the other team has been completely eliminated and the winning team will gain entrance to the Royal Rumble match! Introducing first, he is one half of Beer Money and one half of the World tag team Champions, Bobby Roode!

*Bobby Roode comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And his tag team partner is also a member of Beer Money and is also one half of the Tag Team champions, James Storm!

*James Storm comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And there tag team partners, The British Invasion, Magnus and Rob Terry!

*Magnus and Rob Terry come to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And there opponents, Kaz and Daniels, the fallen angles and there tag team partners, Seth Rollings and Dean Ambrose!

*Kaz, Daniels, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollings comes to the ring

Match 4 - Bobby Roode, James Storm, Magnus and Rob Terry v. Seth Rollings, Dean Ambrose, Kaz and Daniels in an 8 man Elimination Tag Team match
= The bell rings and all the eight men just start to brawl. The referee rings the bell to single the DQ as he cant gain order. Dixie Carter comes out and says make this an 8 man tornado tag match with no DQ's! The bell is rung to restart the match. Bobby Roode and James Storm go to work on Seth Rollings and Dean Ambrose. Bobby Roode and Seth Rollings start blowing fists in the middle ring and James Storm starts doing the same with Dean Ambrose. Rob Terry is seen hammering away at the head of Daniels and Magnus and Daniels are no were to be seen. The camera then heads into the crowd and we see Magnus and Daniels using Steel chairs as swards. Magnus hits Daniels in the guts with the chair and then Magnus slams Daniels head into the chair. Magnus brings him back to the ringside and throws him over the top of the barricade. Bobby Roode smacks Daniels in the head with a led pipe. Kaz is on the apron and goes to go in the ring but James Storm hits the last call super kick on him. Bobby Roode throws Kaz into the ring to James Storm and James Storm pins. 1...2...3
Kaz has been Eliminated

Bobby Roode, James Storm, Magnus and Rob Terry then start to celebrate out side of the ring. When they are celebrating, both Seth Rollings and Dean Ambrose fly off the top rope takes out all six men including Seth Rollings and Dean Ambrose. Daniels manages to get back up and climbs into the ring. He then sees people getting up and climbs to the top rope and hits the best moonsault ever. All seven men are now down on the outside. James Storm didn't catch it all that well and his first to his feet. He manages to grab a steel chair and hits Seth Rollings with it. Dean Ambrose gets up and James Storm smacks the chair of his head. Daniels gets up and James Storm back drops him. Rob Terry then bench presses Daniels when he gets up onto the steel steps. Bobby Roode is back up and Bobby Roode helps James Storm work on Dean Ambrose while Magnus is fighting Seth Rollings and Rob Terry is going at it with Daniels. Bobby Roode and James Storm hit the DWI. 1...2...3
Dean Ambrose has been Eliminated

Beer Money then take on Seth Rollings and Magnus and Rob Terry start taking down Daniels. Daniels fights out of the beat down from Rob Terry and Magnus. Magnus is kicked off into the ring post and Daniels manages to clothesline Rob Terry over the barricade. Daniels goes under the ring and grabs a table. With the table, he rolls it in the ring and sets it up. He then climbs out of the ring and gets Magnus. James Storm rolls Seth Rollings in. Bobby Roode stops Daniels from putting Magnus through the table. James Storm grabs Daniels and hits the powerbomb. 1...2...3
Daniels has been Eliminated

James Storm, Bobby Roode, Magnus and now Rob Terry who is re-coved surround Seth Rolling. Seth Rollings trys to fight them off but the numbers pay off. James Storm hits the neck breaker on a steel chair brought in by Rob Terry. All men just pick there spots and start punching and kicking him. They lift him up and Rob Terry smacks him with a big boot that takes him out. They lift up a dazed Seth Rollings. Seth Rollings stands up and James Storm goes outside and gets a beer bottle. James Storm smacks the beer bottle off the head of Seth Rollings. 1...2...3
Winners = Bobby Roode, James Storm, Magnus and Rob Terry

Jerry Lawler
What a punishing match.

Michael Cole
We need help out here for Seth Rollings.

Jerry Lawler
Well Bobby Roode, James Storm, Magnus and Rob Terry are now all in the Royal Rumble match but at what cost for the other men in the match?

Michael Cole
Join us next week for more Excess. I cant believe what we just saw.

*Show ends

Well my first episode was actually sort of an experiment if you will. You know see how I can do it.

Whilst I understand your need to get it out there and experiment, sometimes you need to hold fire and think. We're a constructively critical bunch in here and I want you to consider how the first show looks to a new reader of your show. Would you read on? Would you expect it to become a good show? Whilst I understand that you're a newbie, you should have slowed down a little.

Images? I'm afraid that might not be a good idea. Me doing Images? That's like some one displaying a piece of shit in a Gallery. That's what my art is. I was actually in a rush to finish this as when I read the rules it said "The first show must be uploaded with in 48 hours so that sort of put a time limit on it. I know how to do Bold, Italics and Underline. I tried to put them in the show but well, I was rushing.

In that case, you need to get on a Google Image search. There are plenty of images out there that you can use. Either save them and then upload to something like Photobucket or speak to JAM about making you a couple. I think you need a logo for your shows at the very least. Images can help break up the show.

As for the 48-hour rule - not sure if we have a mod or not, don't think we do so you'd have got away with it - then you should have delayed making the thread. The roster post and introduction could have waited until you'd almost got the show done! Don't rush, it does nothing for your show. Trust me.

First PPV main event? The Royal Rumble match of cause! You say not to give PPV matches away on live TV, so I think you mean John Cena v. Jeff Hardy? I could be wrong. As for the title thing, it was just to get people hyped up on my BTB. I'll do better next time.

The first UWF Title is a big thing, I understand your need to put it on the first show but it was with all the other title matches. Sure, sort out the midcard titles on show one but the big title could have been built. Have a tournament to determine the two and then build some tension. Have a Battle Royal to determine the final two and then build some tension. By putting the title match on the TV, there was no feud to interest the reader and I think you buried the title. It seems to be not much more important than the midcard titles, IMO. PPV main event - Rumble + first ever UWF Championship would have been a good start point!

I've been looking at be the booker threads for the last few days, you know getting some tips on it, I think I'll be able to do it this time.

I suggest you do. I understand the desire to get going but if you're serious about making your show a success, I hope you are, you need to take time for this. Hit some feedback to people about how things went. Get some people knowing your name so that they're willing to feed back to you on your show.

Good luck with Smackdown? Aha! That is were I tricked you. My show is UWF and the brands are Velocity and Excess. It is Monday Night Velocity and Friday Night Excess.

The red and blue threw me, I did notice that but then forgot. Apologies. Again, images would mean I'd know that!

Thanks for your feedback, +Rep.

No problem. You're new, we've all been new at some point. Learn from the advice you're given. My biggest advice to you is to slow down. Give people chance to read, make it easier to read and add the detail

Right, I will check out your next show now. :)

EDIT: Even without reading it properly, skimming over it, it looks better. Well done.

EDIT 2: When I said JAM earlier, I meant Mister Dela Cruz. Haven't got used to his name change yet!

Right, I will check out your next show now. :)

EDIT: Even without reading it properly, skimming over it, it looks better. Well done.

EDIT 2: When I said JAM earlier, I meant Mister Dela Cruz. Haven't got used to his name change yet!
1. I've tried with Excess. The pictures are something I'm working on currently as we speak. I've already got the Genesis match card made.
-----
2. I know you ment Mister Dela Cruz. Lol. I've been PM'ing him. His been giving me some pointers. Really kind guy.
-----
3. The title thing is partly my fault. I should have wrote a back-story. There was a rivalry going on already in UWF, Jeff Hardy v. John Cena. This wasn't the first episode ever. It was the first episode of the new year.
-----
4. Yeah. I'll slow down. It might also give me time to catch up with my pictures and planning.
-----
5. Once again, thanks.

The remaining 17 superstars who are due into the Royal Rumble match will be introduced. 7 members of the Velocity's roster are yet to be annouced and 10 legends will be named. Last week, Mick Foley asked Vince McMahon for a spot in the Royal Rumble. Will Vince let Mick Foley in?

Last week saw a fatal four way made for Genesis. Kurt Angle v. CM Punk v. Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles. Last week, Vince made Kurt Angle v. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles. The winners of both matches will face each other this week in a steel cage. AJ Styles won making him in the match however Kurt Angle and CM Punk ended in a Double DQ. Kurt Angle put CM Punk through a table to end the match. Kurt Angle has hurt Punk badly therefore he cant compete until Genesis therefore, Kurt advances.

Matches Confirmed:

Kurt Angle v. AJ Styles
Steel Cage
2wn90yg.jpg

*Show begins

Joey Styles
Hello and Welcome to a historical Monday Night Velocity! Things are heating up in the Royal Rumble with only three weeks to go.

Tazz
What a line up we have for you tonight. We have Kurt Angle taking on AJ Styles in a steel cage and if that isn't enough, 10 people will be returning here tonight! I'm getting told that's going to happen, right now?

Lillian Garcia
Please welcome at this time, Vince McMahon.

Vince McMahon
The Royal Rumble match at Genesis is one of those matches in the WWE were the entire landscape of UWF can change. That much I know. Last week, about 8 members of the Velocity roster who will be in the Royal Rumble match were annouced, now, it's time for the next seven. Firstly, we have Brother Ray and Brother Devon! Team 3D! We also have the team of Rhino and Desmond Wolfe are in it. The last 3 are Homicide, The Pope and Cody Rhodes! All 7 men will be in action tonight. Brother Ray will fight Desmond Wolfe. Brother Devon will fight Homicide, and that leaves 3 men. The Pope, Rhino and Cody Rhodes. They will face of, in a triple threat match! Onto the next thing, I've been working so hard recently to get 10 people who are legends in wrestling to appear in the Royal Rumble however I've managed to do it. Firstly, we have Mick Foley! I've accepted his request.

*Mick Foley comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
As for the second person that we have in the Royal Rumble from the legends is well, I don't know if you can smell what his cooking, but the second legend in the Royal Rumble match is The Rock.

*The Rock comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
Eight more to go! Now if in the Royal Rumble match you want a stunner, then GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!

*Stone Cold Steve Austin comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
The Royal Rumble truly is for royalty when it comes to the next entrant. Because, I want to know if you are ready to bow down to the King of Kings! Triple H!

*Triple H comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
Oh? You didn't know about the fifth entrant? Well, your ass better call some body.

*Road Dogg comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
Number six always was the next man's lucky number, lets just see if his luck will guide him to winning the Royal Rumble

*Shaun Michaels comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
Four more! We need four more people. Lets see who I can pull out of my bag of tricks shall we? Well, seeing as Kane is in the Rumble, how about we bring out his brother, The Undertaker as entrant seven.

*The Undertaker comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
In wrestling, there are some greats, greatest from the past, greatest in the future and greatest now. Just like Bret Hart.

*Bret Hart comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
Entrant Number 9? Who should we have? So many people to choose from but only two spots left but this man, really deserves a spot.

*Batista comes to the ring

Vince McMahon
I just need to know one thing, Rumble entrants? What are you gonna do when... HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!

*Hulk Hogan comes to the ring

John Cena
Wait a minute. Shut the music. TURN MY MUSIC OFF BITCHES IN THE TRUCK. Now that I have your attention Vince, your too busy playing Blast from the past with a lot of old washed up no bodies to realise what is actually happing in your company. I got screwed out of the UWF Championship last week.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
What?

John Cena
Screwed. You know... S-C-R-E-W-E-D

Stone Cold Steve Austin
What?

John Cena
Don't What me you boozed up bastard. Go and have a hang over!

The Rock
Ahh. John Cena, the Rock knows you. Your Super Cena aren't you? Always better than everyone else aren't you? Why's that? Do you think your better than The Rock?

John Cena
Actually I d-

The Rock
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Jeff Hardy
Creatures! Creatures of the night! Do you here this bitch in the ring going on and on and on and on about how I won the UWF Championship of him!

John Cena
Won? More like stolen.

Jeff Hardy
I'm the UWF Champion. You just cant handle the fact that I'm better than you and anyone else 'Cause I'm the Champ!

*Randy Orton comes to the ring

Randy Orton
I heard you said you were better than everyone else?

Jeff Hardy
Correct.

Randy Orton
Hey, I'll agree. Your better than John Cena. Then again, everyone is but that's not what I came out here for. You see, I know one person your not better than. The 2012 Royal Rumble winner, me!

Vince McMahon
You know you haven't won it yet, don't you?

Chris Jericho
Blah Blah Blah. Seriously Randy, you call your self "A viper" you look more like a bitch standing in the ring, BITCHING! I hate to break it to you but your not going to win the Royal Rumble. Me however? I will. There is no one in the back better than me. Fact.

Rey Mysterio
Chris, Chris I hate to but your not the best. Your not better than anybody if I'm being honest with you. I mean, I'm better than you.

*RVD comes to the ring

RVD
I'm sorry for interrupting but Rey? Didn't I beat you last week? And take your title?

Rey Mysterio
You did but I will get it back at Genesis

Vince McMahon
Hmm. Lets look around the ring. We have 6 UWF Roster members claiming there the best in the world and 10 legends who at one point in there carrera thought they were the best in the worlds. I'll tell you what. Tonight's main event, will be John Cena v. Jeff Hardy v. Randy Orton v. Chris Jericho v. Rey Mysterio v. RVD in a 6 man battle royal! And too add a bit of spark, the referees who stand ringside to see when your eliminated, there wont be referees there. Just the UWF Legends.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
And that's the bottom line 'Cause Vince McMahon said so.

Tazz
What a night and what an announcement. We have just seen the likes of Triple H, The Rock, Undertaker, Austin!

Joey Styles
And did you here what the main event is? A six man battle royal.

Tazz
Well, it's time for our first match! Cant wait!

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is set for one fall introducing first, Brother Devon!

*Brother Devon comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And his opponent, Homicide

*Homicide comes to the ring

Match 1 - Brother Devon v. Homicide
The bell rings and Homicide gets in the face of Devon. Devon clotheslines him down to the mat and starts beating on him. Devon picks Homicide up and slams him down with a huge powerslam to the mat. Devon picks him up and hits a number of clotheslines. Devon picks him up and slams him down with a massive powerslam. 1...2...3
Winner = Brother Devon

Joey Styles
That's what you call short and sweet.

Tazz
No-one is in the mood to play nice guy. Wrestlemania is on the line.

Joey Styles
Well Tazz, my number one worry is about how far will the wrestlers go to Impress? A case of that was last week. Kurt Angle litterlly took CM Punk's back out with that angle slam through the table.

Tazz
Well a little medical update on that, CM Punk will be out of action for two weeks but will be able to make his return at Genesis.

Joey Styles
Well because of that, Kurt Angle advanced to face 1 of his opponets tonight, AJ Styles. Inside of a steel cage!

Tazz
But who does that favour?

Joey Styles
Who cares were going hardcore baby!

Lillian Garcia
Please welcome at this time, Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin, the Moter City Machine Guns!

Alex Shelly
You know, last week, we issued an open challenge to any of the tag teams to fight us at Genesis.

Chris Sabin
And at this moment in time, we want to know who has grown the balls to come and face us at Genesis.

*Shelton Benjamin comes to the ring

*Charlie Haas comes to the ring

Shelton Benjamin
You want action? The worlds greatest tag team will give you action

Charlie Haas
You know boys, on our minds at the moment is the tag titles and the tag titles alone.

Shelton Benjamin
And at Genesis, there wont be any stopping us.

Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin throw fists at Shelton and Charlie. All four men start brawling. Secruity comes and seperates the men.

*Backstage

Michael Cole
I'm joined here by my guest at this time, Jeff Hardy. Jeff, tonight you have a chance to win the 6 man battle royal and prove you are a true champion. What are your thoughts?

Jeff Hardy
Well Cole, I've actually been thinking about that match since it was annouced. You want to know what I'm thinking at this point in time? Creatures for the win.

Michael Cole
Thanks for your time.

*Back to ringside

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first, Brother Ray

*Brother Ray comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And his opponent, Desmond Wolfe.

*Desmond Wolfe comes to the ring

Match 2 - Brother Ray v. Desmond Wolfe
The bell rings and both men have a face off. Desmond Wolfe smacks Ray in the face and then starts laying in punches to the gut of Brother Ray. He gets Brother Ray down to one knee and applies a headlock. Ray manages to get him off and shoots Desmond off the ropes. Desmond runs at him and Ray hits him with a big boot to the skull. Ray picks him up and goes for a clothesline but Ray misses and Desmond decks him European Uppercut that takes Ray down. 1..2.. and Ray powers out. Brother Ray manages to deliever a massive set of chops to the chest of Desmond Wolfe. He then hits the Bubba Bomb. 1..2.. and Desmond Wolfe kicks out. Brother Ray puts Desmond Wolfe onto the top rope and hits the Release Powerbomb on Desmond Wolfe. 1..2..3
Winner = Brother Ray

Brother Ray
At Genesis, I will prove why the main event of Wrestlemania will be mine. Sure, me and Devon are a tag team but we have agreed that in the Royal Rumble match. It will be every man for him self. And it will be me winning the Rumble.

Joey Styles
Big words by Ray!

Tazz
Well, will it indeed be him winning the Rumble? Find out next week.

Joey Styles
Well lets just talk about our next match while the crew make the steel cage.

Tazz
That's right! It's nearly time for Kurt Angle v. AJ Styles!

Joey Styles
Well, at Genesis, it will be Kurt Angle v. AJ Styles v. CM Punk v. Daniel Bryan. Last week there were 2 matches CM Punk v. Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles. The winners face of tonight and here we are. Kurt Angle v. AJ Styles!

Tazz
And to keep CM Punk and Daniel Bryan out, it's a steel cage!

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is a steel cage match! Introducing first, AJ Styles!

Lillian Garcia
And his opponent, Kurt Angle!

Match 3 - Kurt Angle v. AJ Styles in a steel cage match
= The bell rings and both men look at the Wrestlemania sign. AJ Styles extends the hand for Kurt Angle to shake but Kurt just slaps it. They both lock up and Kurt Angle puts AJ Styles in a Headlock. AJ shoots him off and goes for a picture perfect drop-kick and hits it. 1... and Kurt Angle kicks out. AJ Styles hits Kurt Angle with a series of kicks including a round house kick to the back of Kurt Angle. Kurt gets up and AJ goes for a Pele kick but Kurt moves out the way and AJ Styles hits the mat. Kurt gets a grip of him and hits a series of three German suplexes. He pins. 1..2 and AJ Styles gets the shoulder up. Kurt then goes for an ankle lock but Styles roles through. Kurt Angle runs at AJ but gets decked with a flying forearm smash when AJ jumps. AJ grabs Kurt and goes for a styles clash but Kurt blocks it and sends AJ Styles flying into the steel cage. He then does it 4 more times. Kurt gets AJ Styles sandwiched in between the cage and ropes. With no were to go for AJ Styles Kurt kicks AJ in the back sending him face first into the ropes. Kurt Angle german suplexes him and puts him in the ankle lock. AJ manages to counter and Pele kicks Kurt Angle. AJ hits the styles clash. 1...2...3
Winner = AJ Styles

Joey Styles
Things are heating up for Genesis!

Tazz
2 weeks to go and AJ Styles has the momentum

Joey Styles
Things are certainly heating up

Tazz
They certainly are Joey!

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is a triple threat match. Introducing first, Rhino!

*Rhino comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And 1 of the opponents, The Pope!

*The Pope comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And their opponent, Cody Rhodes!

*Cody Rhodes comes to the ring

Match 4 - Rhino v. The Pope v. Cody Rhodes in a triple threat elimination match.
= The bell rings and it is annouced as an elimination match. The Pope and Rhodes take down the bigger man of Rhino with stomps and punches in the corner. Rhino bats of both men and then hits a double clothesline when he gets up. Rhino gores Cody Rhodes and pins. 1.. and Pope breaks it up. Homicide rolls out of the ring and Rhino goes to gore Pope but Pope moves out the way and Rhino hits the ring post. The Pope rolls him up. 1...2... and Rhino gets the shoulder up breaking the pin. Homicide runs in and kicks Pope down to the mat. Rhino sees Cody Rhodes and hits the gore. 1...2..3
Cody Rhodes has been Eliminated by Rhino

Rhino then power slams Pope down to the mat and drops a massive elbow to the chest. Pope then rakes the eyes of Rhino and shoots him in the corner. He takes off his knee pads and hits the DDE.
Winner = The Pope

Joey Styles
The Pope know has a bit of momentum going into the Royal Rumble!

Tazz
Much needed momentum

Joey Styles
Well, what a main event we have for you know. A 6 man battle royal!

Tazz
Jeff Hardy v. John Cena v. Randy Orton v. Chris Jericho v. RVD v. Rey Mysterio!

Joey Styles
This one is going to be huge.

Tazz
Well at Genesis it will be Jeff Hardy defending the UWF World Championship against John Cena and RVD defending the TV Championship against Rey Mysterio. It is then that all important Royal Rumble match which both Randy Orton and Chris Jericho are apart of.

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is a 6 man battle royal and it is our main event! Introducing first, he is the WWE Champion, Jeff Hardy.

Lillian Garcia
And introducing, John Cena.

Lillian Garcia
Also Introducing, Randy Orton

Lillian Garcia
And introducing, Chris Jericho

Lillian Garcia
And introducing the TV Champion, RVD.

*RVD comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And introducing the last participant, Rey Mysterio

Match 5 - Jeff Hardy v. John Cena v. Randy Orton v. Chris Jericho v. RVD v. Rey Mysterio in a 6 man battle royal.
= The bell rings and everyone goes after there opponents for Genesis. Jeff Hardy and John Cena brawl in one corner. Randy Orton and Chris Jericho brawl on the other corner and Rey Mysterio and RVD brawl in the middle of the ring. John Cena throws Jeff Hardy over the rope but Jeff hangs on. John Cena doesn't see and goes over to the corner were both John Cena and Randy Orton beat down Chris Jericho in the corner. Jeff Hardy then runs and takes all 3 of them down in the corner. RVD then runs at all four with a big splash and then Rey Mysterio runs at hits a drop-kick onto the back of RVD sending him into John Cena, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton and Chris Jericho. RVD stumbles out of the corner and Rey Mysterio drop kicks the knee of RVD. RVD lands in the ropes and Rey Mysterio hits a massive 619. RVD gets picked up by Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy helps and the first elimination goes to RVD.
RVD has been eliminated by Rey Mysterio

Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio then team up and take out John Cena. Jeff Hardy goes high and Rey Mysterio goes low and works on the leg. Randy Orton runs at Jeff Hardy and takes him down with a clothesline and Chris Jericho hits the Codebreaker on Rey Mysterio. Randy Orton hits the RKO on Chris Jericho. Jeff Hardy gets up and hits the twist of fate on Randy Orton. John Cena gets up and Attitude Adjusts Jeff Hardy. John Cena walks over to the smaller man in the match, Rey Mysterio and throws him over but Rey hangs on. John Cena trys to kick Rey Mysterio of the apron but Rey hangs on. Jeff Hardy runs at John Cena with a big punch but John Cena moves and Jeff Hardy punches Rey and accidentally eliminates him.
Rey Mysterio has been eliminated by Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio argue as Jeff Hardy trys to explain to Rey what happened. John Cena runs and throws Jeff Hardy over the top rope. The referee announces that Jeff Hardy landed on Rey Mysterio and only 1 foot hit the floor even though his on the outside. Jeff Hardy keeps the foot up and hops to the steel steps. He gets back in the ring and ducks a clothesline from John Cena and hits a twist of fate on him. Randy Orton takes Jeff Hardy out while Chris Jericho runs and hits the lionsault on John Cena who is down. Randy Orton then hits the RKO on Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho runs at him. Randy Orton and Chris Jericho both fight and they both end up going over the top rope when they clothesline each other straight onto the ring apron and out of the ring. They start to throw punches at each other and John Cena runs at both of them and knocks both Randy Orton and Chris Jericho off the apron and onto the outside of the ring.
Randy Orton has been Eliminated by John Cena
Chris Jericho has been Eliminated by John Cena

John Cena looks over at Jeff Hardy who is down and John Cena runs at him and starts chucking punches at him. John Cena picks him up and slams him down to mat. John Cena climbs to the top rope and hits the five knuckle shuffle on him. Jeff Hardy gets up and John Cena goes to Attitude Adjust him over the top rope but Jeff Hardy hangs on and elbows John Cena in the head. John Cena drops Jeff Hardy onto the mat and Hardy kicks John in the guts and chucks him over the top rope.
Winner = Jeff Hardy

Joey Styles
Impressive win by Jeff Hardy. Join us next week for more, Velocity!​

---------------------------------​
Quick Results:
- Brother Devon def. Homicide
- Brother Ray def. Desmond Wolfe
- AJ Styles def. Kurt Angle
- The Pope def. Cody Rhodes and Rhino
- Jeff Hardy def. John Cena, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio and RVD.

Last week on Excess, it was annouced that the Genesis preshow will be Jay Lethal v. Amazing Red but tonight there will be pick your poison matches were Jay Lethal will pick Amazing Red's opponent and Amazing Red will pick Jay Lethal's opponent.

Abyss and Dolph Ziggler ended there rivalry last week in a bitter No DQ match which was won by Abyss. Abyss took to twitter to right how he enjoyed the pain last week, Therefore this week there will be a steel cage of doom open challenge.

The Excess main event for Genesis was reviled last week. Tonights main event will be a tag team match between The Miz and Alberto Del Rio and they will face Wade Barrett and Austin Aires.

-----------------------------------------
List of Matches confirmed.
------------------------------------
Amazing Red v. ???
Pick your poison match

Jay Lethal v. ???
Pick your poison match

Abyss v. ???
Open Challenge Steel Cage of Doom Match

The Miz and Alberto Del Rio v. Wade Barrett and Austin Aires
Tag Team Match
---------------------------------------------
Twitter Updates
-------------------------
@DixieCarterUWF
Exciting night at Excess. We have tag team action in the main event.

@AbyssUWF
The Monster is out for destruction here tonight

@ARedUWF
Wonder who my opponent is gonna be!​

*Show Begins

Michael Cole
Hello and welcome to Excess! I am Michael Cole along side Jerry Lawler.

Jerry Lawler
And what a ,night we have here tonight! Including our massive tag team main event!

Michael Cole
It's going to be good.

Lillian Garcia
The following is a pick your poison match, please welcome Amazing Red!

Lillian Garcia
And his opponent, Christian!

*Christian comes to the ring

Match 1 - Amazing Red v. Christian in a pick your poison match
= The bell rings and both men shake hands. Christian goes to lock up with Red but Red strikes Christian in the leg with a series of kicks. Christian however hits a clothesline on Amazing Red to stop him. Christian then kicks Amazing Red in the head knocking him down to the mat. Christian quickly goes for the kills which when Amazing Red gets up but Amazing Red counters with a hurricanrana which sends Christian through the middle rope. When Christian gets up outside, Amazing Red dives over the top rope and hits a Fright-mare straight on him. He throws Christian into the ring and then high fives a fan. He gets on the apron and Christian hits the baseball slide on Amazing Red's legs and Amazing Red goes face first into the ring apron outside. Christian climbs out the ring and throws Amazing into the steel steps. Christian throws Amazing Red in the ring and hits the kills which. 1...2...3
Winner = Christian

Jerry Lawler
What an opponent Jay Lethal choose for Amazing Red!

Michael Cole
Well, Christian certainly got to job done today!

Jerry Lawler
He certainly did!

Michael Cole
I wonder who Jay Lethal will face?

Jerry Lawler
Well, we will find out later.

Michael Cole
Well, the Genesis preshow seems to be shaping up real nicely and so does the actual show!

Jerry Lawler
It certainly does.

*Backstage

Dixie Carter
I'm here to officialy announce that at Genesis it will be Zack Ryder v. Ted DiBiase and the winner will get a Excess Contract! Here is a little look on both men.

*Zack Ryder video package shown

*Ted DiBiase video package shown

Dixie Carter
It's going to be great!

*Back to ringside

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is a pick your poison match. Introduing first, he is the X Division champion, Jay Lethal!

Lillian Garcia
And his opponent, Dolph Ziggler.

Match 2 - Jay Lethal v. Dolph Ziggler in a pick your poison match
= The bell rings and they lock up. Dolph gets the better of it and throws Jay Lethal down to the mat. He then puts him in a headlock. Jay Lethal gets up to his feet and springs Dolph Ziggler of the ropes and hits a massive drop kick. Jay Lethal hits a snap suplex and goes for a figure four leg lock but Dolph Ziggler kicks him in the head to stop it. Dolph Ziggler then goes for a sleeper hold but Jay Lethal throws him off into the corner and Dolph Ziggler hits the turnbuckle. Jay Lethal ducks a clothesline from Dolph Ziggler and hits a massive leg lariat on him. Jay Lethal then goes up top rope and hits a massive hail to the king and then pins Dolph Ziggler. 1...2...3
Winner = Jay Lethal

Michael Cole
The champion has the advantage in the match!

Jerry Lawler
Yes he does! Jay Lethal wins 1, Amazing Red hasn't won any..

Michael Cole
Well, Abyss's open challenge is next. While the Steel Cage of Doom is set up, I believe Matt Striker is backstage with Beer Money.

*Backstage

Matt Striker
Please welcome my guest at this time, Beer Money. At the Royal Rumble, you guys will face each other but how will you co-excist in the Rumble?

Bobby Roode
Co excist? No No No. In the Royal Rumble... tag teams and friendships are stuck up my arce. In the Royal Rumble, I'm winning.

James Storm
You mean I'm winning

Bobby Roode
Look man, don't get your hopes up, I'm winning.

James Storm
No me.

Bobby Roode
Me.

James Storm
I don't wanna fight 'Cause I got beer to drink but I'm winning.

Matt Striker
Thanks for your time.

*Back to ringside

Michael Cole
The Rumble already 'Causing broken friendships?

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is a Steel cage of doom match. Introducing first, Abyss!

*Abyss comes to the ring

Abyss
I'm issuing an open challenge tonight. Who wants to face me?

*Sheamus comes to the ring

Match 3 - Abyss v. Sheamus in a Steel Cage of Doom Match
The bell rings and Sheamus goes straight at Abyss with punches and kicks and he takes him down to one knee. Sheamus starts hammering the elbow into Abyss's shoulder. Sheamus gets a led pipe down from the top of the cage and goes to smack Abyss in the head with the Pipe but Abyss blocks him and goes to choke-slam him. Abyss picks him up but Sheamus kicks him in the gut. Sheamus runs at Abyss but Abyss grabs him and hits a massive chokeslam. 1...2... and Sheamus kicks out. Abyss goes up to the top rope to get a trash can hanging from the Steel Cage's roof. Abyss jumps down and hits Sheamus in the head with the trash cant. Abyss picks Sheamus up and Sheamus hits the brough kick. Abyss doesn't go down and Sheamus trys it again but Abyss grabs him and choke-slams him on the trash can. 1...2...3
Winner = Abyss

Jerry Lawler
I bet Sheamus has a bad back after that. Wait, Abyss is asking for the microphone.

Abyss
I've spoken to Dixie Carter and I'm pleased to announce that next week on Smackdown, there will be the return of the Hardcore Championship.

Michael Cole
Oh my! What an announcement. A Hardcore tournement? This is huge!

Jerry Lawler
It's massive! Excess is getting a new title! I'm getting word that the 24/7 rule will still apply. This is going to be massive!

Michael Cole
I can't wait but who will be in the tournement? Only time will tell!

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is the main event for this evening. Introducing first, he is the UWF world champion, The Miz!

Lillian Garcia
And his tag team partnar, Alberto Del Rio

*Alberto Del Rio comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And there opponents, first, he is the number 1 contender to the World title, Wade Barrett.

Lillian Garcia
And his tag team partner, Austin Aires.

Match 4 - The Miz and Alberto Del Rio v. Wade Barrett and Austin Aires in a tag team match.
= The bell rings and Alberto Del Rio starts things of with Double A, Austin Aires. They lock up and Alberto goes straight to work on the arm of Austin Aires as he twists and pulls it. Austin Aires manages to pull his arm away from Del Rio and runs to his side of the rope and gets the tag in on Wade Barrett. Wade Barrett and Austin Aires argue on the outside about the tag but on the other side of the ring, Alberto Del Rio tags in The Miz. The Miz runs at Wade Barrett on the apron with a knee and he goes flying into the annouce table. Miz rolls outside and throws Wade Barrett back into the ring. In the ring Miz goes for the Skull Crushing Finale but Wade blocks it. Wade Barrett manages to lift Miz up and hits the Waisteland. 1...2... and Alberto Del Rio breaks up the pinfall. Alberto Del Rio and Austin Aires fight in the ring before throwing each other out the ring. Wade Barrett looks on and Miz comes from behind and hits a massive skull crushing finale straight on Wade Barrett. He then goes in for the pin. 1...2...3
Winners = The Miz and Alberto Del Rio

Jerry Lawler
The Champion wins! Join us next week for more Excess.
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
----------------------
Quick Results:

- Christian def. Amazing Red
- Jay Lethal def. Dolph Ziggler
- Abyss def. Sheamus
- The Miz and Alberto Del Rio def. Wade Barrett and Austin Aires
----------------------

At Genesis, it will be John Cena v. Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio v. RVD and Randy Orton and Chris Jericho will be in the Royal Rumble. This week there will be two triple threat matches. John Cena v. RVD v. Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy v. Rey Mysterio v. Randy Orton

Due to the brawl that went down last week between Chris Sabin/Alex Shelly and Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas... this week, there will be 2 matches were Chris Sabin will face Shelton Benjamin and Alex Shelly will face Charlie Haas.

Also there will be a handicap match when Kurt Angle teams with Daniel Bryan to face AJ Styles. It would be a tag team but CM Punk is on the injured list due to what Kurt Angle did to him two weeks ago.
---------------------------
List of matches confirmed
-------------------
John Cena v. RVD v. Chris Jericho
Triple Threat Match

Jeff Hardy v. Rey Mysterio v. Randy Orton
Triple Threat Match

Chris Sabin v. Shelton Benjamin
Singles Match

Alex Shelly v. Charlie Haas
Singles Match

Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles
Handicap Match​

*Show begins

Joey Styles
We have got 14 days to go before Genesis and the all important Royal Rumble match but tonight, it's Velocity!
Tazz

And were kicking things of in a big way here tonight aren't we Joey? It's a triple threat match to start the show and a triple threat to finish the show. Tonight's going to be big.

Lillian Garcia
The following is a triple threat match! Introducing first, he is the TV Champion, RVD.

*RVD comes to the ring

Lillian Garcia
And one of his opponents, Chris Jericho!

Lillian Garcia
And the other opponent, John Cena!

Match 1 - RVD v. Chris Jericho v. John Cena in a triple threat match
= The bell rings and both John Cena and Chris Jericho start to brawl and RVD just lets them get on with it. Chris Jericho quickly hits a codebreaker on John Cena and pins.
and RVD breaks it up.
RVD grabs Chris Jericho and then starts throwing punches on him while John Cena recoveres outside of the ring. Chris Jericho runs at RVD but RVD is there to meet him with a flying crossbody block. RVD then runs and hits a monkey flip. John Cena is then seen climbing back into the ring while RVD pins Chris Jericho.
and John Cena breaks it up.
John Cena hits a massive drop kick on RVD when he gets up. He walks over to Chris Jericho and throws him over the top rope. He then goes back to RVD but RVD runs at him with a clothesline that sends both RVD and John Cena out the ring. Chris Jericho gets back up and clotheslines RVD on the floor. He picks John Cena up and slams him into the ring post. He then throws John Cena into the steel steps and throws him into the ring.
and John Cena kicks out.
Chris Jericho bangs the mat angry that he didn't knock of Cena. RVD comes back in the ring and knocks Chris Jericho down with a series of clotheslines. RVD picks Jericho up but Jericho rakes the eyes of RVD. He then hits a series of backhand chops which lighten up the chest of RVD. He hits the codebreaker and pins.
and John Cena breaks it up again.
John Cena throws punches into the face of Chris Jericho followed by a DDT. Chris Jericho gets up and John Cena hits a sit down suplex. Chris Jericho gets up but John Cena powerslams him down. He hits the attitude adjustment.
and RVD breaks it up.
RVD then pushes John Cena off into the corner and covers.
and this time John Cena breaks it up.
John Cena is sent out of the ring by RVD. RVD hits a massive rolling thunder on Chris Jericho. John Cena dives at him and throws him out of the ring. He then pins Chris Jericho him self.
Winner = John Cena

Joey Styles
Well, it's safe to say that John Cena stole one from RVD.

Tazz
What would it have ment for RVD to have won this against two of the top wrestlers? That would have been huge.

Joey Styles
Great showing anyway.

*Backstage

Vince McMahon
Yes, I know. I know all that.

Stephanie McMahon
Are you sure?

Vince McMahon
Yes. I know he cant win the Rumble.

Stephanie McMahon
Make sure.

Vince McMahon
Oh I will. I will darling. I swear on his life.

Stephanie McMahon
I love you daddy!

*Back to ringside

Joey Styles
Did you see her boobs Tazz? There bigger than last time!

Tazz
Forget that for a minute. I'm talking about the conversation. Who cant win the Rumble?

Joey Styles
I wish she was more clear.

Tazz
I'm sure you would want her to go into detail wouldn't you!

Joey Styles
Yes I would!

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, he is one half of the tag team champions, Chris Sabin!

Lillian Garcia

And his opponent, Shelton Benjamin!

*Shelton Benjamin comes to the ring

Match 2 - Chris Sabin v. Shelton Benjamin
= The bell rings and both men start throwing fists at each other and they brawl. The brawl spills onto the floor and Chris Sabin hits a clothesline outside which takes Shelton Benjamin down. Chris Sabin runs into the ring and when Shelton gets up Chris Sabin hits a massive suicide dive on him. Chris Sabin throws him into the ring. With Shelton Benjamin on his knees Chris Sabin delieves loads of kicks to Sheltons chest then rocks him with a kick.
and Shelton kicks out.
Shelton Benjamin gets picked up by Chris Sabin and Chris powerslams him down to the mat. Shelton gets up and Chris Sabin smacks him straight in the face. Chris picks him up once again but Shelton fights back with loads of knees and elbows to the guts of Chris Sabin. Shelton then hits three germen suplexes and goes for a pin.
Chris Sabin manages to kick out.
Shelton Benjamin picks Chris Sabin up and goes for a T-Bone suplex but Chris Sabin counters and manages to hit the Cradle Shock.
Winner = Chris Sabin

Joey Styles
What a match!

Tazz
Your telling me!

Joey Styles
Well we are going to run down the Genesis card for you all now.

Tazz
Well the dual branded main event, the Royal Rumble match! 15 velocity members, 15 Excess members and 10 legends! It's going to be great!

Joey Styles
We also have Velocity's main event of Jeff Hardy v. John Cena for the UWF Championship! What a battle thats going to be!

Tazz
Excess's main event is for the UWF World Championship and it is The Miz defending against Wade Barrett!

Joey Styles
Also for Velocity, the brawl between Angle, Punk, Bryan and AJ Styles comes to ahead in a fatal four way!

Tazz
And Velocity will see RVD defending the TV Championship against Rey Mysterio.

Joey Styles
And Velocity also see's the Tag Team titles on the line when the moter city machine guns defend against the worlds greatest tag team. They have the name but can they back it up?

Tazz
And a very intresting match has been added too the card. At every PPV, their will be a match in which the winner gets a contract. This month it is Zack Ryder v. Ted DiBiase

Joey Styles
Also prepare your self for the most high flyin preshow of your life when Jay Lethal defends the X Division championship against Amazing Red.

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, he is one half of the tag team champions, Alex Shelly

Lillian Garcia
And his opponent, Charlie Haas!

*Charlie Haas comes to the ring

Match 3 - Alex Shelly v. Charlie Haas
= The bell rings and then both men start throwing punches but Charlie Haas seems to gain controll of the speedly punches. Charlie knocks Shelly down with a punch. Charlie Haas hits an arm drag on Shelly which knocks him out the ring. Charlie Haas goes over to the ropes but Shelly rakes the eyes before running in the ring. He gets a roll up on Charlie Haas.
and Charlie Haas kicks out
Alex Shelly starts hammering aways with punches and kicks to Charlie Haas. Charlie Haas gets up and Shelly hits a massive drop kick that takes Charlie down.
and Charlie kicks out again.
Alex Shelly starts getting frustrated. Alex Shelly once again continues to lay the feet into him. Shelly springs of the ropes and hits a drop kick on Charlie's head and goes for a pin again.
and Charlie Haas kicks out once again.
Alex Shelly starts banging the mat in anger that he cant pin Charlie Haas's shoulders down to the mat. Charlie Haas starts to mount a come back with shoulders to the head of Chris Sabin. Charlie Haas hits the overhead belly to belly suplex on Alex Shelly which takes him down. Charlie Haas pins him.
and Alex Shelly kicks out.
Alex Shelly shakes his head in confusion and Charlie Haas goes back over to him. Alex Shelly manages to drop kick the knee of Charlie Haas and then hits the shellshock on Charlie Haas. Alex Shelly then goes for a pinfall on Charlie Haas.
Winner = Alex Shelly

Vince McMahon
Congratulations Alex.

Alex Shelly
Thanks, Vince?

Vince McMahon
Theres something I need to talk to you about. Don't worry there are others there too. Including Chris Sabin.

Alex Shelly
Sure. Lets go.

*Vince and Shelly leave together.

*Backstage

Michael Cole
I'm joined here by my guest at this time, Randy Orton. Randy, Jeff Hardy is looking to make quick work of you and then have him v. the smaller guy of Rey Mysterio tonight but what is your stratagy?

Randy Orton
Michael, I have no stratagy. That's the thing. I'm going to go out there and win. Just like next week at the Genesis PPV.

Michael Cole
You have got Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio to fight tonight, and you don't have a stratagy.

Randy Orton
That's right.

Michael Cole
Thanks for your time

*Back to ringside

Lillian Garcia
The following contest is set for one fall and it is a handicap match. Introducing first, AJ Styles.

Lillian Garcia
And his opponents first, Kurt Angle!

Lillian Garcia
And his tag team partner, Daniel Bryan!

Match 4 - Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles in a handicap match
= The bell rings and AJ Styles goes straight on the attack knocking Kurt Angle out of the ring and going to work on Daniel Bryan. AJ quickly takes him down and quickly pins.
and Daniel Bryan quickly kicks out.
Daniel Bryan gets up and AJ styles goes for a styles clash quickly but Kurt Angle runs in the ring and clotheslines AJ Styles. Kurt throws a pair of brass knuckles in the ring to Bryan but they land with AJ Styles and Kurt doesn't know. The referee trys to get Kurt out the ring and AJ Styles throws the brass knuckles out of the ring. He runs at Kurt and takes him off the ring apron with a punch. Daniel Bryan rolls him up.
and AJ Styles kicks out.
AJ Styles mananges to roll Bryan up.
and then Daniel Bryan kicks out.
Daniel Bryan kicks AJ Styles in the head which takes him down. Daniel Bryan tags in Kurt Angle and Kurt comes into the ring. Kurt goes for the angle slam but AJ stands up. AJ hits the Pele kick on Angle.
and Daniel Bryan breaks it up
The referee takes Danial Bryan out the ring and then suddenly CM Punk's music hits and he climbs on the ring apron and tells the referee his cleared to compete. Angle looks shocked and tags in Daniel Bryan. Kurt Angle trys to run but CM Punk catches him. CM Punk and Kurt Angle trade blows on the outside but Daniel Bryan hits a suicide dive through the ropes taking out CM Punk. AJ Styles then corkscrews over the top rope and takes out Kurt and Bryan. AJ throws Bryan in the ring and pins.
and Daniel Bryan kicks out.
The camera then shows CM Punk and Kurt Angle who are still fighting outside of the ring. Inside the ring AJ Styles hits the styles clash on Daniel Bryan.
Winner = AJ Styles

After the match the four men continue brawling. Kurt Angle and CM Punk are still fighting up the ramp and AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan are also brawling in the ring. Secruity and Referees try to seperate both men but CM Punk hits the Go to sleep on Kurt Angle before leaving. AJ Styles is getting dragged away by secruity.

Tazz
What a brawl!

Joey Styles
With out a dought, this was taken to the extreme.

Tazz
Good look containing these four. At Genesis, were letting them loose. No one is going to restrain these lot.

Joey Styles
It's going to be huge.

*Backstage

Vince McMahon
Right fellers? You going to do this for me? Velocity must win the Royal Rumble Match!

Alex Shelly
Velocity isn't winning anything. I'm winning the Rumble because I am the main event.

Chris Sabin
You? You mean one of us is going to win the Royal Rumble.

Brother Ray
Look boys. Neither of you are winning the Rumble. I AM.

Brother Devon
No I am. I'm winning then I'm headlining wrestlemania. OH MY BROTHER, TESTIFY!

Cody Rhodes
Have you heard yourselfs? The main event of Wrestlemania is mine. I'm winning.

*Back to ringside

Tazz
Heated conversations already happening.

Joey Styles
Well what a main event we have for you know, a triple threat match!

Lillian Garcia
The following is a triple threat match, introducing first, Rey Mysterio!

Lillian Garcia
And his opponenets first, Randy Orton

Lillian Garcia
And introducing, the UWF Champion, Jeff Hardy!

Match 5 - Jeff Hardy v. Rey Mysterio v. Randy Orton in a triple threat match
= The bell rings and Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio team up on Randy Orton taking him out in the corner with a series of punches and kicks. Rey Mysterio hits a drop kick to the face and Jeff Hardy pulls him out the corner and pins.
and Randy Orton quickly kicks out
Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio exchange a look as if they were about to fight each other but they turn there attention to Randy Orton who slithers out the ring. Rey Mysterio goes one side and Jeff goes the other. Randy runs to Rey's side and takes him down with a massive clothesline on the floor. Jeff Hardy chases Randy Orton in the ring but Orton hits a scoop slam into the pin.
and Jeff Hardy quickly powers out.
Randy Orton starts to stomp on the limbs of Jeff Hardy. First his hand, secondly his thie, then his left leg, then his right leg then his right hand. He then drops the knee into Jeff Hardy's face.
and Rey Mysterio breaks up the pin
Rey Mysterio hits a bulldog on Randy Orton with Orton landing on the ropes. Rey hits the 619 and then Jeff Hardy hits the twist of fate.
and Rey Mysterio breaks up the pin
Rey wants to be the one who makes the pin so he kicks Jeff out the ring and pins Orton for himself.
and Orton just manages to get his right leg under the bottom rope breaking the pin. Rey Mysterio goes outside of the ring and onto the apron. Rey goes to hits the westcost pops and Jeff Hardy is shown getting into the ring. Rey is flying at Orton but Orton catches him in midair with the RKO and pins him.
and Jeff Hardy breaks up the pin. Jeff Hardy hits the twist of fate on Orton and Orton rolls outside of the ring. Jeff Hardy sees Rey Mysterio laying there and goes to the top. Jeff Hardy hits the swanton bomb on Rey and pins
Winner = Jeff Hardy

Joey Styles
Were out of time here but remember to join us next week
--------------
Quick Results:
-------------
- John Cena def. RVD and Chris Jericho
- Chris Sabin def. Shelton Benjamin
- Alex Shelly def. Charlie Haas
- AJ Styles def. Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan
- Jeff Hardy def. Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio

Last week in Excess, Abyss reviled there would be a tournement for the Hardcore Championship. After tonight, the 24/7 rule will apply. WWE.com annouced that the tournement would go like this -
Match 1 - Abyss v. Mark Henry
Match 2 - Sheamus v. Samoa Joe
and then the winners of each match will face each other next week on Excess.

The X Division will be in spotlight with a massive tag team match. Jay Lethal teams up with John Morrison and Amazing Red teams up with Kaval.

The World Tag Team championships are on the line when Beer Money face Seth Rollings and Dean Ambrose.

There will be a 6 man battle royal for Excess between The Miz, Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Austin Aires and Dolph Ziggler.
-----------------------------
List of Matches confirmed.
------------------
Abyss v. Mark Henry
Hardcore Semi-Final Match

Sheamus v. Samoa Joe
Hardcore Semi Final Match

Jay Lethal/John Morrison v. Amazing Red/Kaval
Tag Team X Division Match

James Storm and Bobby Roode v. Seth Rollings and Dean Ambrose
Tag Team Championships

The Miz v. Wade Barrett v. Alberto Del Rio v. Christian v. Austin Aires v. Dolph Ziggler
6 man Over the top rope battle Royal

*Show begins

Michael Cole
Hello and welcome to Friday Night Excess!

Jerry Lawler
What a night we have for you tonight! Hardcore matches and more!

Michael Cole
Well, Dixie Carter is here today to address the tournement!

****The Man In Me****

Dixie Carter
I'm pleased to announce the Hardcore Tournement! In the Tournement, it will be Abyss, Mark Henry, Sheamus and Samoa Joe! The two matches will be taking place tonight then next week, it will be the winners of both matches in a Tables match! Anyone who interfears in the tournement will be fired!

****Nation of Violence****

Samoa Joe
Your looking at the man who will lead the Nation of Violence to the Hardcore championship. I'm going to win the belt, then the Rumble and then the UWF World Championship at Wrestlemania and there is nobody who can stop me.

****Written in your face****

Sheamus
Well fellar, you say no one can stop you, but your facing me this week. And I'll stop ya. You see, I'm the celtic warrier. I am the great white and the man who is gonna kick your arce tonight fella and then win the Hardcore Championship next week, Joe, I'm gonna brough your head off.

****Some Bodies Gonna Get It****​

Mark Henry
Aint nobody gonna beat me. I'ma gonna win the Hardcore Championship. And beat 2 peoples asses while doing so. There aint no body who's gonna stop me and there aint nobody who can take the belt from me.

****Blackhole****

Abyss
THE HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP IS MINE. NO BODY IS BEATING ME. I'M WINNING! I'M WINNING THE BELT.

Dixie Carter
Since we are all in the ring, lets start with our first match. Abyss, Henry, go to the back and wait for me. Sheamus v. Samoa Joe is next.

Michael Cole
Sheamus v. Samoa Joe? In a hardcore match? This is going to be awesome!

Jerry Lawler
Your telling me!

Match 1 - Sheamus v. Samoa Joe in a hardcore semi final match
= The bell rings and they go straight at each other. Throwing punches at each other Joe knocks Sheamus out the ring. Sheamus gets thrown into the barricade by Joe who gets a chair from the front row. He goes to hit Sheamus with it but Sheamus moves out the way and clotheslines Joe onto the floor outside. Sheamus throws Joe into the ring and pins.
and Joe quickly powers out
Samoa Joe gets picked up by Sheamus and Sheamus carries on throwing punches. Samoa Joe manages to use his power to bat Sheamus off and sending him flying through the middle rope. Samoa Joe sees Sheamus starting to get up so Samoa Joe manages to suicide dive through the middle rope and he connects with Sheamus who hits his head on the barricade. Samoa Joe goes over to the ring and goes under were he gets a Kendo Stick. He starts smashing Sheamus with the Kendo Stick and Sheamus grabs a chair and goes in the ring. Sheamus goes to hit Joe with a chair but Joe kicks him in the guts and hits a DDT.
and Sheamus kicks out
Joe throws the now dented Steel Chair out the ring and carrys on smacking Sheamus with the Kendo stick. Joe then applies the rear naked choke but Sheamus gets his hand on the rope. The referee cant stop it because it is a Hardcore match but Sheamus rolls out the ring and Joe follows. Sheamus hits the brough kick out side and struggles to put Sheamus in the ring but he manages.
and Joe kicks out.
Sheamus took to long pinning him. Sheamus allows Joe to recover. Joe gets up and Sheamus goes for another brough kick but Joe ducks it. Joe strikes Sheamus with a right hand and hits a mucle buster on him.
Winner = Samoa Joe

Michael Cole
What brutality!

Jerry Lawler
Well Samoa Joe has now advanced to to the finals but who will advance also? Abyss or Mark Henry? Find out later!

*Backstage

Matt Striker
I'm joined here by my guest at this time, The Miz. Miz, tonights main event is a 6 man battle royal which you will take part in, what is your gameplan?

The Miz
Gameplan? Really? Really? My gameplan is to win.

Matt Striker
What about Sunday next week?

The Miz
Fighting Wade Barrett isn't really anything to be frightened. Ask him what his game plan is for dealing with me.

Matt Striker
Thanks for your time.

*Back to ringside

Michael Cole
Aha! Matt Striker needs to learn to do his job.

Jerry Lawler
You need to learn how to do your job?

Michael Cole
You need to!

Jerry Lawler
No you do you silly old man.

****Push It****

****Ain't No Make Believe****

*John Morrison comes to the ring

****Red Remix****

****Fighter's Passion****

*Kaval comes to the ring

Match 2 - Jay Lethal and John Morrison v. Amazing Red and Kaval
= The bell rings and Jay Lethal starts things out with Amazing Red they shake hands and then lock up. Jay Lethal gets the better of it sending Red into the corner but Jay fights out of the corner with kicks. He cartwheels away from Jay Lethal but tags in Kaval. Kaval comes in the ring and Jay Lethal hit a massive hip toss.
and Kaval quickly kicks out.
Jay Lethal tags in Morrison and Morrison runs in an hits a clothesline. Then another then another and then a fourth one.
and Kaval kicks out again!
Jay Lethal and John Morrison then double team Kaval and John Morrison tags in Jay Lethal. Jay Lethal explodes in and goes for a drop kick but Kaval tags Amazing Red. Amazing Red runs at him with shots with his legs and loads of kicks and he knocks Lethal down with a drop kick.
and John Morrison breaks it up.
Kaval comes back in the ring and clotheslines John Morrison straight out of the ring. Jay Lethal gets up and throws Kaval out the ring but Amazing Red gets a roll up.
Winner = Amazing Red and Kaval

Jerry Lawler
The challenger has pinned the Champion again! Could this be a sign of things to come at Genesis? Find out next week!

Michael Cole
It's going to be great if there is a X Division title change! It's going to be amazing!

Jerry Lawler
Or will the Champion retain?

Michael Cole
We will find out soon.

Jerry Lawler
Well, what a main event we have for you tonight! 6 men. 1 Battle Royal! I cant wait Cole!

Michael Cole
Also the Tag Team Championships are on the line when Beer Money defends against Seth Rollings and Dean Ambrose!

Jerry Lawler
Well round 2 in the semifinals is next!

****Some bodies gonna get it****

*Mark Henry comes to the ring

****Blackhole****

*Abyss comes to the ring

Match 3 - Mark Henry v. Abyss in a Hardcore Semi Final match
= The bell rings and Abyss goes straight after Mark Henry but Mark doesn't backdown. They have an open fist fight and Abyss wins knocking Henry down. Abyss goes into his back pocket and picks out a pair of brass knuckles and he goes to punch Henry but Henry low blows him. Henry gets up and manages to powerslam Abyss.
and Abyss kicks out.
Mark Henry goes outside of the ring and throws alot of weapons into the ring including trash can lids, steel chairs, kendo sticks and even a table. Abyss gets back up and he chokeslams Mark Henry before pinning him.
Winner = Abyss

Jerry Lawler
Abyss making short work of Henry. Will Joe be able to beat him in a tables match next week?

Michael Cole
How does anyone but Abyss through a table?

Jerry Lawler
The dude is huge.

Michael Cole
Can anybody beat him?

Jerry Lawler
I don't think so. Also who in the blue hell is going to eliminate him in the Rumble?

Michael Cole
I don't think anyone can. Do you fancy your look? Hey maybe you can last 5 seconds in the Rumble this year!

Jerry Lawler
Shut up Cole.

*Backstage

Matt Striker
I'm joined here by my guest at this time, the number 1 contender to the World title, Wade Barrett. Wade, The Miz had some interesting things to say about you earlier and I know you heard, do you want to answer to him?

*Wade leaves

Matt Striker
Back to you guys.

*Back to ringside

Michael Cole
What a tool Matt Striker is.

****Take a fall****

*Beer Money come to the ring

****Flesh it out****

*Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollings comes to the ring

Match 4 - Beer Money v. Seth Rollings and Dean Ambrose for the tag team championships
= Before the bell even rings all men just start brawling with each other. James Storm and Seth Rollings brawl in the ring and Bobby Roode brawls with Dean Ambrose. Bobby Roode and Dean Ambrose's brawl is in the spotlight as they are fighting in the crowd when the camera catches up with them. Bobby Roode is running away from Dean and gets away. Backstage they start to brawl before Dean Ambrose brings him back. The referee has the brawls under control and James Storm is layed out in the ring. The referee then rings the bell and Seth Rollings pins him.
No! James Storm manages to kick out.
Seth Rolling picks him up and carries on punching him before slamming him down on the mat. Seth Rolling picks him up and hits a massive big boot to the face before pinning once again.
and James Storm kicks out again
Seth Rollings tags in Dean Ambrose and Dean springs in with clotheslines. James Storm manages to tag in Bobby Roode and Bobby Roode goes straight to work on Dean Ambrose while James Storm takes Rollings of the ring apron. Roode hits the Spine buster on Dean and pins.
and Dean manages to power out.
Bobby Roode then puts him in the arm trap cross face. He trys to hang on and Seth Rollings trys to help but James Storm takes him out with a shot.
Tap
Tap
Tap
Winners = And Still World Tag Team Champions, Beer Money!

Jerry Lawler
The Champs retain!

Michael Cole
Well what a main event we have tonight when we return from this, Royal Rumble sponsored break!

*Royal Rumble Promo*

*Back to ringside

****Here to show the world****

****I came to play****

The Miz comes to the ring

****Just close your eyes****

****Realeza****

*Alberto Del Rio comes to the ring

****Just Don't Care Anymore****

****Raging of the Region****

Match 5 - Dolph Ziggler v. The Miz v. Christian v. Alberto Del Rio v. Wade Barrett v. Austin Aires in a 6 man Battle Royal
= The bell rings and every body chooses there man who they want to face. The Miz and Wade Barrett fight in one corner, Christian and Dolph Ziggler fight in the middle ring and Alberto Del Rio faces Austin Aires. All the men just brawl and Christian quickly makes the first elimination clotheslining Dolph Ziggler over the ropes.
Dolph Ziggler has been eliminated by Christian

Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett, The Miz and Austin Aires all team up to take out the good guy of Christian. They then each hit there finishing moves on him. Del Rio hits the cross arm breaker and keeps it in for 30 seconds. Austin Aires then hits the brain buster. They pick him up and Wade Barrett hits a massive wasteland on him. Miz then picks him up with a big Skull Crushing Finale. They then pick him up and eliminate him however Del Rio also throws Austin Aires over the top rope.
Christian has been eliminated by Everyone
Austin Aires has been eliminated by Alberto Del Rio

The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett look at each other. Alberto Del Rio and The Miz double team Wade Barrett as they continue to stomp away at him in the corner and stuff. Alberto applies the cross arm breaker to Alberto Del Rio and The Miz asks for a microphone.

The Miz
Wade, your going to lose next Sunday and tonight. You see Wade, there is no point in you even turning up on Sunday next week because Wade, I'm going to beat him. Alberto Del Rio, throw him to me I want to eliminate him!
Wade Barrett has been eliminated by The Miz

Alberto Del Rio runs over and throws The Miz over the rope but he lands on the ring apron. Del Rio turns around because he thinks his won and the Miz hits the Skull Crushing Finale on Alberto Del Rio. He then picks him up and takes him to the rope. Wade Barrett climbs back in the ring and hits the wasteland on The Miz. Wade then throws The Miz over and his eliminated!
Winner = Alberto Del Rio

Jerry Lawler
Oh my god! Wade Barrett just screwed over The Miz

Michael Cole
Just wait for next week, Miz ain't going to be happy with this at all! I'm in shock.

Jerry Lawler
Well join us next week for the go home show for Genesis and remember Cole, Samoa Joe v. Abyss in a tables match next week!

With one week left before Genesis things are heating up and everyone is looking for momentum. Jeff Hardy is set to address the Genesis main event tonight.

The fallout from last weeks Handicap Match will be spoken about when all four wrestlers are in the ring at the same time.

So far only 3 matches have been announced.
-----------------------
List of matches confirmed
-----------
Jeff Hardy v. Chris Jericho
Singles Match

Randy Orton v. RVD
Singles Match

John Cena v. Rey Mysterio
Singles Match​

*Show begins

Joey Styles
Hello and welcome to the go home show for Genesis! It's going to be an amazing night!

Tazz
Yep and we have 3 main events for tonight. Jeff Hardy v. Chris Jericho, John Cena v. Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton v. RVD!

Joey Styles
What a night

****No Chance In Hell****

*Vince McMahon comes to the ring followed by Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Cody Rhodes

Vince McMahon
Stephanie McMahon, my daughter has came to me personally to tell me that Triple H cant win the Royal Rumble. My daughter is conserned about his health, therefore, these guys are going to take him out tonight. It will be a 5 on 1 handicap match here tonight. If Triple H, no when Triple H loses this now ELIMINATION handicap match, he is out of the Royal Rumble.

*Triple H comes to the ring

Triple H
Hello step dad. You know a 5-1 handicap match? That's tough Vince anyway since I'm here already lets start the match right now.

Match 1 - Triple H v. Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Cody Rhodes in a 5 on 1 handicap elimination match were if Triple H loses, he is out of the Royal Rumble match.
= The bell rings and Triple H starts things of with Brother Devon. Triple H goes straight to work on Devon hammering him with punches and knocking him down in the corner. Triple H sends him flying into the turnbuckles. When Brother Devon comes out of the corner Triple H kicks him in the guts and hits a pedigree. He pins.
Brother Devon has been Eliminated
Cody Rhodes, Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin and Brother Ray then all run into the ring and take down Triple H. Brother Ray hits a massive clothesline and everybody then starts stomping away at him. Vince says finish him and they carry on attacking Triple H, the referee DQ's Vince's men and then Vince finnally realises, Triple H wins by DQ so he is in the Royal Rumble PPV.
Winner = Triple H

Vince McMahon starts to get really angry at ringside and all the men just carry on the beatdown. Brother Devon slides back in and they carry on with the beat down.

****Break It Down****

All of a sudden, Shaun Michaels and Road Dogg run down to the ring. Shaun Michaels hits a massive superkick on Brother Ray that takes him down and then on Brother Devon. Triple H takes care of Alex Shelly with a massive pedigree and then a pedigree to Chris Sabin. Road Dogg goes outside of the ring and rolls Vince McMahon into the ring. Shaun Michaels does the suck it gestor and superkicks Vince. Triple H then superkicks him.

Joey Styles
Well, things are already getting heated here! DX just took out 6 men! Now that I think about it, what if a member of DX wins the match? That would be huge

Tazz
Your telling me!

*Backstage

Backstage, Randy Orton is seen getting ready for his match and walking down to the ring.

****Voices****

****One of a kind****

*RVD comes to the ring

Match 2 - Randy Orton v. RVD
= The bell rings and both men look at each other. They lock up and Randy Orton gets the better of it and puts RVD in a massive headlock. RVD manages to get out of it with elbows to the gut of Orton. RVD then hits a roundhouse kick that takes Orton down.
and Orton quickly powers out.
Randy Orton gets up and takes down RVD with a series of three clotheslines. Orton quickly drops a big knee to the skull of RVD and pins.
and RVD powers out.
Orton then starts stomping way wat every exposed body part, both arms, hips, both legs and then the face. RVD manages to get up and Randy Orton manages to hit a big scoop slam on the TV Champion. When RVD gets up, Randy Orton hits a big RKO on him and into the pin.
Winner = Randy Orton

Joey Styles
Randy Orton got an impressive win.

Tazz
He certainly did!

*Backstage

Shelton Benjamin
You ready for this Sunday?

Charlie Haas
Yes! Were going to go out there, kick Alex and Shelly's arces and then take the tag titles!

Shelton Benjamin
Yes we are!

Charlie Haas
Then we will prove to everyone that we are the greatest tag team in the world!

*Back to ringside

Tazz
Good to see there confident.

****Not a stranger to danger****

*Crimson comes to the ring

****Catholi-Funk****

*The Pope comes to the ring

Match 3 - Crimson v. The Pope
= The bell rings and Crimson throws The Pope down to the mat.
and Pope quickly kicks out. Crimson starts stomping away at the pope with kicks and punches and throwing him into the turnbuckle. They then lock up again and Crimson just chucks him over the otherside of the ring. Crimson then runs at him when he gets up and hits a massive clothesline that nearlly takes his head off.
and Pope just manages to kick out.
Crimson then starts stomping away at The Pope again. The Pope smacks Crimson in the face and then kicks him in the midsection allowing The Pope time to get up. The Pope gets up and Crimson goes head first into the turnbuckle. The Pope runs at him and hits a drop kick. He then takes his kneepads of and hits the DDE into the pinfall.
Winner = The Pope

The Pope
Sunday will see me win the Royal Rumble match. That's my promise to you.

Joey Styles
Pope gets some momentum going into Sunday.

Tazz
Yep he did! What a ride the Royal Rumble is going to be.

*Backstage

Jeff Hardy
I'm here to address the creatures of the night. At Genesis. I will defend my title against John Cena and I will win. I know I will win. I WILL WIN FOR THE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT!

*Back to ringside

Joey Styles
Confidence much?

Tazz
Oh boy I'm looking forward to tommorow night!

****You cant see me****

****Booyka Booyka****

John Cena
I will not be fighting here tonight per orders of Vince McMahon! He wants to keep me injury free. Why? Because he wants me to be 100% so that I can beat Jeff Hardy on Sunday however Rey, I have a replacement. He was last minute and he is my now returning friend! So now, please welcome the newest member of the Velocity roster, Edge!

****You think you know me****

*Edge comes to the ring

Joey Styles
EDGE! EDGE! EDGE IS BACK IN THE UWF!

Tazz
I'm shocked!

Match 4 - Rey Mysterio v. Edge
= The bell rings and Rey Mysterio goes straight at him with alot of kicks to the legs and then Edge trys to protect his legs but has no look in doing so and Rey Mysterio drop kicks the knee of Edge with takes him down.
and Edge quickly powersout.
Edge gets up and Rey runs at him but gets took out with a thunderous clothesline that turns Rey Mysterio straight inside out. Edge pulls Rey out of the ring by his leg and then slams him into the barricade. Edge then throws him in the ring and pins.
and Rey Mysterio kicks out.
Edge then picks Rey Mysterio up and hits a big DDT on him. Rey Mysterio gets up and Edge hits a massive spear.
Winner = Edge

Joey Styles
Oh my! Oh my! Edge just deafeted Rey Mysterio on his UWF Return! Oh my gosh! What a shock

Tazz
Your right. Edge is back in UWF! And with a bang!

Joey Styles
A win over Rey Mysterio is nothing to sniffle at!

Tazz
How right you are!

*Backstage

Stephanie McMahon
You Idiot! You Idiot Daddy! I ask you to do one easy thing for me and you cant even do that?

Vince McMahon
HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT? I JUST GOT ATTACKED BY YOUR BOYFRIEND AND BECAUSE OF THAT, HE IS OUT OF THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH.

Stephanie McMahon
If you take him out you will have 6 tiny days to find someone else...

Vince McMahon
Nope. I've already found who is going into the Rumble, Edge!

*Back to ringside

Joey Styles
It looks like Edge is in and Triple H is out!

****Break the walls down****

****Writing on the wall****

Match 5 - Jeff Hardy v. Chris Jericho
= Before the bell rings, Vince appears on the titanian and says if Jericho wins tonight, he will be the number one contender to the World title after Genesis if he doesn't win the Rumble. The bell than rings and Jericho rolls up Hardy.
and Jeff Hardy kicks out.
Jeff Hardy then manages to counter the roll up and gives Chris Jericho a roll up.
and Jericho counters and puts Jeff Hardy in the walls of Jericho. Jeff Hardy has enough strengh in him to pull him self to the bottom rope to avoid the tap out.
- Rope Break -
Jeff Hardy then manages to hit Chris Jericho with punches. He hits a kick into Jericho's mid section and goes for the twist of fate. He hits it.
and Jericho manages to get his foot on the bottom rope. Jeff Hardy doesn't realise and the referee discusses it with him. Suddenly Randy Orton's music hits and he runs down to the ring and punches Jeff Hardy in the face, then he goes to work on Chris Jericho.
Winner = No Contest

After the match. Orton and Jericho continue brawling and Jeff Hardy trys to attack Randy Orton but John Cena comes running to the ring and John Cena brawls with Jeff Hardy while Randy Orton and Chris Jericho brawl. Rey Mysterio trys to save Jeff Hardy when RVD comes running to the ring. RVD and Rey Mysterio then brawl. The Locker-room then empties and everybody starts brawling.

****No Chance in Hell****

Vince McMahon
THIS IS WRESTLING! BRING THIS FIRE TO GENESIS!

*Show ends.

-------------------------------------
Quick Results:

Triple H def. Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton def. RVD
The Pope def. Crimson
Edge def. Rey Mysterio
Jeff Hardy v. Chris Jericho ends in a Double DQ

With two days left for the Royal Rumble PPV, the go home episode of Excess is proud to present, Open Fight Night! Any challenge made must be excepted. Anyone who doesn't except will be out of there respective match at the Genesis PPV.

What will happen with The Miz when he sits in the middle of the ring and rants about the way Wade Barrett screwed him? Will The Miz challenge someone to take his frustrations out on?

The finals of the Hardcore Championship tournement will start tonight. The Monster Abyss will take on Samoa Joe in a tables match. The first person to put his opponent through a table will become Hardcore Champion.
----------------------
List of Matches Confirmed
--------------
Abyss v. Samoa Joe
Tables Match
Hardcore Championship​

*Show begins with video package advertising Open Fight Night

Narrator
Open Fight Night. The night were all challenges must be accepted. A night were the wrestlers grow some balls and fight! Also, the hardcore championship!
- Video shows Abyss advancing to the finals of the Hardcore Tournement -
Abyss v. Samoa Joe
- Video shows Samoa Joe advancing to the finals of the Hardcore Tournement -
Tonight, we go Hardcore!

Michael Cole
Hello and welcome to an amazing night here at Friday Night Excess!

Jerry Lawler
You said it, things are heating up tonight big time!

****I came to play****

The Miz
I am the most must see World Champion this company has ever seen. I shouldn't be made to take part in stupid six man amature battle royals with no names in them like Christian! No! I should have my own special chair ringside called the Awesome Chair just so everybody can have a glance at my greatness but no! I'm losing battle royals because of eliminated bastards like Wade Barrett? This Sunday I'm going to send him all the way back to his stupid county of England. While him and his useless mates down in England eat their greasy fish and chips, I'll be here being the most must see World Champion of all time! Now Wade, get to this ring right now!

****The Man In Me****

Dixie Carter
Miz, wait, Miz. Wade isn't here tonight. Wade Barrett has came to me and told me his saftey is at risk tonight and I cant have a major injury before a major match like the Excess main event so I've sent him to the hotel.

The Miz
Really? Well Dixie, as you say, tonights open fight night right?

Dixie Carter
Yes?

The Miz
So I'm challenging Wade Barrett

Dixie Carter
His not here though?

The Miz
I don't mind getting a countout victory. Lets get a referee in here. Remember, all challenges must be accepted.

Match 1 - The Miz v. Wade Barrett
The referee rings the bell and starts the countout.
Winner = The Miz

Dixie Carter
What an impressive win for you Miz.

The Miz
Not Impressive, but AWESOME!

Dixie Carter
Well, since you officialy have had a match tonight, I'm not going to force you into fighting anyone tonight but, I know two guys who would love to challenge you.

The Miz
No thanks.

****Some bodies gonna get it****

*Mark Henry comes to the ring

Mark Henry
I ain't here to challenge you Miz. I'm here to challenge SHEAMUS. Get out here.

****Written on your face****

*Sheamus comes to the ring

Match 2 - Mark Henry v. Sheamus in an Open Fight Night Challenge
= The bell rings and both men start to brawl with punches to each other. Mark Henry gets the better of it and slams Sheamus down to the mat. He then goes to sit on him but Sheamus moves out the way and Mark Henry smacks his arce of the mat. Sheamus covers.
and Mark Henry powers out.
The power of Mark Henry sent Sheamus flying of him into the other side of the ring. Sheamus rolled outside of the ring to catch his breath and Mark henry rolls out the other side. Sheamus walks over to the other side were Mark Henry is found rubbing his arce. Sheamus goes for a brough kick outside but Mark Henry moves out of the way. Mark Henry then throws Sheamus into the steel steps. Mark Henry rolls into the ring and then out again stopping the count. Mark Henry then slams Sheamus's head of the announce table before throwing him into the ring and through the middle rope. Mark Heny rolls into the ring and pins.
and Sheamus manages to pop the shoulder out.
Mark Henry then picks up Sheamus and powerslams him down by a turnbuckle. Mark Henry goes to the second rope and hits a big splash but Sheamus manages to roll out of the way. Mark Henry hits the mat allowing Mark Henry time to recover. Sheamus waits for Henry to get up and when Henry gets up, Sheamus hits the brough kick!
Winner = Sheamus

Michael Cole
Impressive win for Sheamus heading into the Rumble match.

Jerry Lawler
Yep! And what an explosive start we have had to Smackdown so far?

Michael Cole
Your telling me! So Jerry are you challenging anyone tonight?

Jerry Lawler
We will have to see! Are you?

Michael Cole
I was thinking of challenging the entire Excess Roster but I hurt my leg training today so yeah...

Jerry Lawler
We in WWE wish you a speedy recovery in your brain surgery.

Michael Cole
Shut up! I might challenge you in a minute

Jerry Lawler
Ha.

Michael Cole
I beat you at Mania!

Jerry Lawler
Oh did you? Well then lets see how your look is today.

*Jerry Lawler leaves commentary

Jerry Lawler
Cole, I'm challenging you. All challenges must be accepted!

*Michael Cole leaves commentary

Match 3 - Jerry Lawler v. Michael Cole in an Open Fight Night Challenge
= The bell rings and Michael Cole puts his hand out for Jerry Lawler to shake but he wont so Michael Cole gets angry and kicks him in the guts! He then hits a DDT into the pin.
and then Jerry Lawler kicks out.
Michael Cole manages to apply the Cole lock to Jerry Lawler but Jerry reaches the ropes.
- Rope Break -
Michael Cole then starts stomping away at Jerry Lawler in the middle of the ring not allowing Jerry Lawler anytime to get up and catch a breath. Michael Cole then puts the Cole Lock in and really pulls it and drops down into a leg bar.
- Tap -
- Tap -
- Tap -
Winner = Michael Cole

Michael Cole
You see that Jerry? I beat you and I beat you at Wrestlemania last year too. I'm no longer going to be pushed around by the likes of you. I am the voice of the WWE. Not a fat wannabe King like you.

*Michael Cole goes to commentary.

Jerry Lawler is still on the mat and his ankle is in pain. He gets helped to the back by some Referees.

Michael Cole
I'm still undefeted in singles competition against Jerry Lawler. Tonight, I am the sole commentator for Excess!

*Backstage

Backstage in the locker room is all the Superstars watching a monitor so they know when there being challenged. Suddenly Austin Aires gets up and walks out.

****Raging of the Reigon****

Austin Aires
I'm here to make a challenge to a man who I've seen in the locker room thinking his all big but tonight I'm going to embarris him. Amazing Red. Come to the ring

****Red Remix****

Match 4 - Austin Aires v. Amazing Red in a Open Fight Night Challenge
= The bell rings and both men look at the Wrestlemania sign then back at each other. Jay Lethal comes to the ring and then takes a seat at ringside. Amazing Red gets distracted and looks at Jay Lethal on the outside and Austin Aires rolls him up.
and Amazing Red manages to counter
In countering he hits a hurricanrana onto Aires which takes him to the outside. Amazing Red climbs to the top rope and takes him out with a crossbody block. Amazing Red then goes back into the ring and hypes himself up. When Austin Aires gets up Amazing Red hits a suicide dive but lands straight into the barricade. Amazing Red seems to be in huge pain. Aires takes him into the ring and punches him in the back before driving a shoulder into the back and pinning.
and Amazing Red kicks out again.
Austin Aires then goes to the top rope and waits for Red to get up. Red gets up and Austin Aires hits a drop kick but Red uses his speed to climbs out of the way and then climbs top rope him self. When Aires gets up he hits a drop kick on Aires. Amazing Red then hits the Red Star Press and Aires grabs hold of his guts. Red pins.
Winner = Amazing Red

After the match, Jay Lethal enters the ring and shakes Amazing Red's hand. He lets him know that he has alot of respect for him.

Michael Cole
Valid effort by Austin Aires but he couldn't get the job done. I have to wonder, what state is Amazing Red's back in?

*Backstage

Matt Striker
I'm joined here at this time by the man who will challenge for the Hardcore title this evening, Samoa Joe. Joe, what is going through your mind towards your tables match with Abyss tonight?

Samoa Joe
Well Matt, the one thing that I cant help but think of is "Joes gonna kill you" and by Kill you, I mean Abyss. You see Matt, the Hardcore title is coming to the nation of violence.

Matt Striker
Thanks for your time.

*Back to ringside

Michael Cole
What a tool Matt Striker is! Anyway, if your just joining us then you are watching open fight night on Excess and I am commentating alone tonight because earlier in the show, I took Jerry Lawler out. We will have an update on him later in the show. That is also known as the "Update nobody gives a toss about" Well what a night it's been so far. Miz v. Barrett, Sheamus v. Henry, Me taking out Lawler and Aires v. Red and were not over yet! We still have more challenges! Like the one that is next!

****Here to show the world****

Dolph Ziggler
Last week, Christian embarresed me. First eliminated? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Christian, I'm challenging you!

****Just close your eyes****

Match 5 - Christian v. Dolph Ziggler in an Open Fight Night Challenge
= The bell rings and Dolph Ziggler takes Christian down with a massive clothesline. Dolph Ziggler then starts hitting him and then headlocks him. During the headlock, Dolph Ziggler adds to the presure by doing a headstand to. Christian maanges to fight out of it with elbows to the guts. Christian quickly goes for a killswhich but misses and Dolph Ziggler takes him down with a spear.
and Christian just manages to kick out
Dolph Ziggler starts doing some push ups and starts showing off but Christian has seen another and delieves a slap that rocks him. Christian then manages to hit the killswhich but Dolph rolls outside and Christian lets him so the referee begins to count.
and with one second to go Dolph Ziggler climbs into the ring
Christian runs at him with a clothesline but Ziggler ducks it and hits a zig zag and goes into a pinfall on Christian.
Winner = Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler
WHO'S EMBARRESED NOW HEY? WELL? WELL?

Michael Cole
Vintage Dolph Ziggler. Well, as you can see the crew are actually filling ringside with tables. Tonight, Table match for the hardcore championship is our main event! What a match this is going to be. I cant wait! Well I'm being told the update of Jerry Lawlers injury in my headset. He has torn something in his ankle and he will be out for a while! Yes! No more Lawler. I wonder if I can commentate on my own know?

****The man in me****

Dixie Carter
No Michael, you wont be commentating alone. I've got a broadcast partner for you who will return to UWF next week, that person is JBL!

Michael Cole
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Dixie Carter
I'm glad your happy Cole. But fortuantly for you, good news keeps coming. Your commentating the Genesis PPV on sunday!

Michael Cole
What's the bad news?

Dixie Carter
Well, when King comes back, who do you think his going to target?

Michael Cole
If he targets me, I'll end his bloody carrera!

Dixie Carter
I'm sure you will. On with the main event!

****Blackhole****

*Abyss comes to the ring

****Nation of Violence****

*Samoa Joe comes to the ring

Match 6 - Abyss v. Samoa Joe in a Tables Match for the Vacent UWF Hardcore Championship
= The bell rings and both men stand in the middle of the ring looking at each other. They then both leave the ring and Abyss gets a table as does Joe. Both men then start swinging there tables at each other but Abyss wins with a table shot to the head. Abyss goes to set the table up but gets stopped by Samoe Joe who manages to pick up Abyss and slam him onto the mat. Samoa Joe then sets up the table and rests Abyss on it. Joe goes to the top rope but Abyss gets off the table and chokeslams Samoa Joe of the top rope and trys to put him through the table but misses. In the end Abyss picks up Samoa Joe and chokeslams him onto the table however the table doesn't break and Samoa Joe lands on it. Abyss then dives through the table but Samoa Joe moves. The referee blows the desision off because Abyss put himself through the table. Samoa Joe sets up another table and Abyss manages to get up. Abyss goes for another chokeslam through the table but a masked and hoodied man comes into the ring with a steel chair and takes Abyss Out. He then leaves the ring and Samoa Joe uses the oppertunity to put Abyss through the table.
Winner = And New Hardcore Champion, Samoa Joe

Michael Cole
Thats all the time we have for tonight but remember to tune in to the Royal Rumble this sunday only on PPV! ​

-------------
Quick Results:

- The Miz def. Wade Barrett
- Sheamus def. Mark Henry
- Michael Cole def. Jerry Lawler
- Amazing Red def. Austin Aires
- Dolph Ziggler def. Christian
- Samoa Joe def. Abyss

40 Man Royal Rumble Match
Randy Orton v. Chris Jericho v. Kofi Kingston v. R Truth v. Evan Bourne v. Alex Shelly v. Chris Sabin v. Crimson v. Brother Ray v. Brother Devon v. Rhino v. Desmond Wolfe v. Homicide v. The Pope v. Cody Rhodes v. Abyss v. John Morrison v. Sheamus v. Christian v. Austin Aires v. Samoa Joe v. Mr Anderson v. Dolph Ziggler v. Kane v. Mark Henry v. Alberto Del Rio v. Bobby Roode v. James Storm v. Magnus v. Rob Terry v. Mick Foley v. The Rock v. Stone Cold Steve Austin v. Edge v. Road Dogg v. Shaun Michaels v. The Undertaker v. Bret Hart v. Batista v. Hulk Hogan
34fhbpz.png

UWF Championship
Jeff Hardy (c) v. John Cena
2q8ts0j.png

UWF World Championship
The Miz (c) v. Wade Barrett
28ujoup.png

Fatal Four Way:
Kurt Angle v. CM Punk v. AJ Styles v. Daniel Bryan
2h4cdah.png

Motor City Machine Gun's Open Challenge for Tag Team Championships:
Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin v. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas)
mwy1yg.png

TV Championship:
RVD (c) v. Rey Mysterio
156p8ad.jpg

The winner gets a contract:
Zack Ryder v. Ted DiBiase
dw5oyb.png

Preshow - X Division Championship
Jay Lethal (c) v. Amazing Red
2z4e32r.png

*Show begins

Michael Cole
Hello and welcome to the Genesis preshow. We are live on UWF.com, Facebook and of cause Youtube.

Josh Matthews
It's certainly going to be fun here tonight. We have interviews with the likes of Jeff Hardy and The Miz and we have Jay Lethal defending the X Division title against Amazing Red!

*Backstage

Vince McMahon
Randy! Glad to see you man. Choose your number for the Royal Rumble entrance.

*Thing spins and Randy takes out number. Before he can open it, Chris Jericho comes in.

Vince McMahon
Chris! Choose your number aswell!

*Both men open there numbers. Randy Orton loses his smile and Chris Jericho gets a smile

Chris Jericho
Come on Randy? What number have you got?

*Randy Orton walks off

*Back to ringside

Michael Cole
Things are prehaps looking in the way of Chris Jericho?

Josh Matthews
And certainly not in the way of Randy Orton

Michael Cole
Josh, who is your pick to win the Royal Rumble Match?

Josh Matthews
Personally, I think that Edge will win it. His just returned and his hungry for wins.

Michael Cole
Really? Well I'm going to go with Chris Jericho to win.

Josh Matthews
Could you imagen if someone like Kofi Kingston won? What a carrera boost that would be!

Michael Cole
Your right.

*Backstage

Matt Striker
I'm standing here at this time with The Miz. Miz, tonight you will defend the World Title against Wade Barrett in the main event of Excess. What happens if you lose tonight?

The Miz
If I lose? If I lose? I won't lose! You want to know why? Because I'm the Miz and I'm Awesome!

*Back to ringside

2z4e32r.png

****Red Remix****

****Push It****

Match 1 - Jay Lethal v. Amazing Red for the X Division Championship
= The bell rings and both men stare at the Wrestlemania sign which hangs above the ring. After staring at it they shake hands with each other. They then lock up but Amazing Red turns it into a headlock. Jay Lethal shoots him off the ropes and hits a shoulder barge that takes Red down. Amazing Red gets up and Jay Lethal runs at him but Amazing Red leaps over Lethals head and Lethal carries on running. He then runs back at Red and Red drops down trying to trip him up but Jay Lethal is smart enough to realise and jumps over Red. Amazing Red goes for a clothesline but Jay Lethal dodges it and goes behind. He wraps his hands around the gut of Amazing Red but Red runs to the ropes and hangs on to aviod a suplex. Jay Lethal does a handstand to get away and goes back to Red who goes through Lethals legs and then goes for a hip toss. He cant get Jay Lethal of the floor to hiptoss him but he eventually manages when he spins round to the other side of Lethal. Lethal lands stood up in the corner and Red runs at him. Amazing Red goes for a monkey flip but Jay Lethal hangs on and throws Red into the corner and kicks him in the mid section. Jay Lethal shoots Red off into the corner and follows but Red misses the turnbuckle and Jay Lethal goes into the turnbuckle knocking him out the ring. Red then dives over the top rope but Jay rolls into the ring. Red lands on the apron and kicks Jay Lethal in the side of the head. Amazing Red then climbs to the top rope and jumps down but Lethal catches him and drives a knee to the gut taking him down. Jay Lethal climbs to the top rope and drops down on Red with an elbow to the skull. That knocks him down.
and Amazing Red kicks out
Jay Lethal picks Amazing Red up and goes for a crusifix pin but Red counters and hits the codered.
Winner - And New X Division Champion, Amazing Red

Michael Cole
Amazing Red has just won the X Division title! That is huge! Already 1 huge title change tonight!

*Backstage

Matt Striker
I'm joined here at this time by Jeff Hardy. Now Jeff, say you lose the match tonight, how will that effect you?

Jeff Hardy
It wont effect me because if somehow I lose it then I will get it back!

Matt Striker
Thanks for your time.

*Back to ringside

Michael Cole
Join us in 3 minutes for Genesis!

*Show ends​

14vidlf.png

Sunday January 29th 2012 | Scottrade Center | St Louis, Missouri|
Theme = "Dark Horses" by Switchfoot

****Opening Video****

We see a room which is totally blanked out. The cameras then zoom in on a chair in the center of the room. Chris Jericho's face appers.

Chris Jericho
At Wrestlemania

Randy Orton's face comes on.

Randy Orton
I will main event

The Miz walks on.
The Main Event of Wrestlemania

We get shown a video of Howard Finkle at Wrestlemania

Howard Finkle
Welcome to Wrestlemania!

Michael Cole
HE DID IT! HE DID IT! HIS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!

Voice Over Man
1 Night. 1 Match. 40 Men. 39 Eliminations. 1 Dream. This is Genesis!

****Video goes off****

*Fire works go off

Michael Cole
Welcome everyone to Genesis in the Scottrade arena! I am Michael Cole along side Velocity commentator, Tazz!

Tazz
Well were on the road to Wrestlemania alright!

****I come from money****

*Ted DiBiase comes to the ring

****Oh Radio****

*Zack Ryder comes to the ring

dw5oyb.png

Match 1 - Ted DiBiase v. Zack Ryder and the winner gets a contract.
= The bell rings and Zack Ryder takes Ted DiBiase down with a clothesline. When Ted gets up, Zack hits the rough rider and pins.
Winner = Zack Ryder

Michael Cole
This kid is impressive!

Tazz
He certainly is Cole. I cant wait to see more of him.

Michael Cole
Well he is going to be signed to Excess so I cant wait for this friday!

Tazz
Neither can I!

*Backstage

Vince McMahon
Hey Shaun Michaels! Come to choose your number? Well I've chose it for you. Your 1 and your little friend Road Dogg? His 2. Good look in the Rumble.

Shaun Michaels
Why you punishing me? What did I do?

Vince McMahon
You attacked me on Velocity god-dammit! Tonight you pay

*Back to ringside

Michael Cole
What does he mean by pay?

Tazz
I don't know but when Vince says your gonna pay, someone pays.

****Aint No Stopping me****

*Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas come to the ring

****Motercity****

*Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin come to the ring

mwy1yg.png

Match 2- MCMG v. WGTT for the Tag Team Titles
Before the bell rings the entire match just turns into a brawl and they start attacking each other before Vince McMahon comes out and annouces it is now a tornado tag match. RING THE BELL and the guns go for roll ups.
and Shelton Benjamin kicks out
and Charlie Haas kicks out
Sabin then trys again
and Benjamin kicks out once again.
Alex Shelly then also trys his pinning look again.
Charlie Haas kicks out
But then Charlie Haas goes for a suplex but Shelly hits the slicebread which knocks Haas out.
Winners = And Still the Tag Team Champions, MCMG!

Michael Cole
The champions retain and guys I'm looking on UWF.com at the moment and the UWF Chairman, James Falkon will be at Velocity. Last time he was here, 2 people got fired!

Tazz
Don't I remember! What will he have to say? Or do?

*Backstage

Vince McMahon
Right so Brother Ray, I have every confidence in you to win the Rumble tonight. What you gonna do about Devon?

Brother Ray
Forget Devon. He is a Marty Jannetty tonight! Me, I'm the Shaun Michaels. Talking of Shaun Michaels, what plans do you have for them tonight? Michaels and Road Dogg.

Vince McMahon
You'll find out when everybody else finds out. Oh, hey Batista! You come to choose your number?

Batista
Yes I have Vince.

*Batista chooses his number and smiles

Brother Ray
What Number are you?

Batista
The animal is in at #38

Brother Ray
Yeah? Well I'm choosing my number!

*Brother Ray chooses his number and smiles

Brother Ray
I'm Number 40! I'm going to win the Rumble! I'm winning the Rumble!
*Back to ringside

****One of a kind****

*RVD comes to the ring

****Booyaka Booyaka****

156p8ad.jpg

Match 3 - RVD v. Rey Mysterio for the TV Championship
= The bell rings and both men lock up. RVD gets the better of it and shoots Rey of into the ropes and takes him down with a massive kick to the head.
Rey kicks out
RVD picks him up and goes for a clothesline but misses when Rey ducks over it. RVD catches him in the wheel barrow but Rey hits the bulldog and drop kicks the head of RVD.
and RVD kicks out.
Rey Mysterio then tosses RVD through the middle rope and hits a cross body block on the outside but it is noted that Rey Mysterio hurt his knee and both men struggle back in the ring. The referee starts the count out on both men.
and both men roll in the ring
Both men start fighting but Rey cant get up because of his knee injury. He trys to stand up but cant because of the knee injury. RVD looks conserned but he hits a massive splash on Rey before hitting the five star frog splash.
Winner = And Still TV Champion, RVD

After the match, Medics come out to check Rey Mysterio's knee and RVD also looks conserned.

Michael Cole
He looks injured. He can join King in the hospital bed.

Tazz
Man he looks injured

*Backstage

AJ Styles
So Punk, you want us to team up, take out Bryan and Angle and then we fight?

CM Punk
Thats exactly what I think. You take on Bryan and I'll handle Kurt Angle. Remember it's No DQ tonight.

AJ Styles
I'm in.

****The Olympic Gold Medalist****

****Flight of the Valkyries****

****Cult of personality****

*CM Punk comes to the ring

****Get ready to fly****

2h4cdah.png

Match 4 - Kurt Angle v. Daniel Bryan v. CM Punk v. AJ Styles
= The bell rings and everyone knows who there fighting and it just turns into an all out brawl. Kurt Angle and CM Punk are brawling all over the place and Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles are brawling inside of the ring. The crowd and the camera is more focused on Punk and Angle who are fighting throughout the arena and by the stage. Angle rakes the eyes of Punk and trys to angle slam Punk off the stage but Punk hangs on and kicks Kurt Angle off and Kurt Angle goes throught four tables at the bottom of the stage. Punk then heads to the ring to help AJ Styles with Daniel Bryan. CM Punk goes to kick Daniel in the head but clips AJ Styles instead. Daniel pins him.
and Punk breaks it up
CM Punk and Daniel Bryan then start to brawl as well. Then AJ Styles seems to be back in the ring and he has a kendo stick which he smacks of the back of Daniel Bryan. He then hits the Styles Clash and Styles pins him.
and CM Punk pulls him off.
CM Punk clotheslines AJ Styles down to the mat and pins Daniel Bryan himself.
and AJ Styles breaks it up.
Kurt Angle is seen with blood on his back coming back to ringside and he has a led pipe. He climbs into the ring and swings the poll at Punk but Punk moves out the way and AJ Styles hits the pele kick to Angle then CM Punk hits the GTS on AJ Styles.
and AJ Styles manages to kick out.
Bryan then puts AJ Styles in the Yes Lock and Kurt Angle puts the ankle lock in before AJ Styles can tab CM Punk comes down with a elbow. He then throws Bryan and Kurt out the ring and goes to work on Styles but Styles hits the styles clash.
Winner = AJ Styles

Michael Cole
Wow! Look at that!

Tazz
AJ Styles has won but look at CM Punk! CM Punk is picking the bones of Kurt Angle!

Michael Cole
We need help for these two!

Tazz
We certainly do!

Michael Cole
Well World Heavyweight Championship Match is next and it is The Miz defending against Wade Barrett

Tazz
Yes it is and Wade Barrett is out to get the UWF World Championship for the 3rd time in his carrera.

Michael Cole
Well can he beat the man he has never pinned in singles action, The Miz tonight?

Tazz
We will see soon!

*Backstage

Vince McMahon
WHAT THE HELL? WHY IS JAMES FALKON COMING?

Dixie Carter
I don't know Vince!

Vince McMahon
AND WHY IS HE ONLY COMING ONTO MY SHOW?

Dixie Carter
We don't know that yet. He might just be coming to see how your doing.

Vince McMahon
Holy .... Theres a camera man watching us!

*Vince McMahon batters the camera man

*Back to ringside

****I Came to play****

****Just don't care anymore****

28ujoup.png

Match 5 - The Miz v. Wade Barrett for the World Championship
= As soon as the bell rings The Miz is on Wade Barrett stomping away at him in the corner. The Miz then moves to other corner and runs at Barrett but Barrett moves out the way and gets thrown into the turn-buckle. Wade Barrett hits the neck breaker.
and Miz kicks out
Wade Barrett then starts hiting him with a series of forearms down on the mat before smacking him to show ultimate disrespect to him. This gets The Miz angry and The Miz kicks him in the guts. The Miz gets up and plants Wade Barrett with a big DDT.
and Wade Barrett manages to kick out.
The Miz picks him up and goes to hit a skull crushing finale but Wade backs him off into the turn-buckle. Wade then gets him up for Wasteland but The Miz fights out of it with elbows to the skull. After they exhange a lot of different moves. Wade hits the wasteland.
Winner = And New World Champion Wade Barrett

Michael Cole
NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP!

Tazz
What a shock!

Michael Cole
Look at The Miz! He is raving and ranting!

Tazz
His screaming at the referee!

****The man in me****

*Dixie Carter comes to the ring

Dixie Carter
Congratulations Wade on your victory.

Tazz
Well Dixie is showing support for her new champion

*Backstage

Vince McMahon
Undertaker! Kane! Choose your numbers!

*Undertaker and Kane choose there numbers.

Vince McMahon
What Numbers are you?

Kane

Undertaker

Vince McMahon
Enjoy the Rumble.

*Back to ringside

****You cant see me****

****No More Words****

Match 6 - Jeff Hardy v. John Cena for the UWF Championship
Before the bell rings, Vince McMahon comes out and announces that the match is now No DQ! The bell rings and they start throwing fists at each other and the action spills out the ring. John Cena gets a chair and goes to hit Hardy with it but Hardy grabs it and hits Cena over the head with it. Since it is falls count anywere, Hardy pins.
and Cena kicks out.
Hardy starts smashing Cena's head of the table and they exchange different moves for about 5 minutes before they Jeff Hardy buts John Cena on the announce table and climbs up a 20 foot ladder. He then hits the swanton bomb.
Winner = And Still UWF Champion, Jeff Hardy

Tazz
Well our table is smashed and John Cena is bleeding!

Michael Cole
Well we gotta move.

*Backstage

*Vince is on the phone

Vince McMahon
Hello? Hey James Falkon. So what did you want to speak to me about? Ok. I'll wait until tommorow.

Dixie Carter
You found out yet?

Vince McMahon
I don't know but UWF.com now says he is going to Excess too!

*Backstage

Michael Cole
Well It's time for the Rumble match!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back