UWF- Ultimate Wrestling Federation

CardiffCam

The Arrogant Assasin
My last couple of attmepts at a Book This! have been pretty lacklustre, so I've decided to do myself a proper one this time, that I can put a lot of effort into.
My UBW thread was just something I was never that interested in, and my UIW thread, while I liked the general idea of it, and I think it could work in a real life fed, i just didn't know enough about all of the wrestlers to write it properly.
So this fed will contain original wrestlers created by me, in a fed created by me, with fully written match descriptions, and fully scripted promos.
So lets start this off-

Ultimate Wrestling Federation
Background
The Ultimate Wrestling Federation was started in the backyard of two brothers in Cardiff, Wales back in 2002. They started with a very small roster and held annual shows, that they posted on youtube. The fed slowly grew, and they started monthly shows. By 2004 they'd replaced a trampoline with a ring, gotten a local sponsor and were selling tickets for money. By 2007, they had moved out of their backyard and were working leisure centres and city halls, and their wrestlers were proffesionally contracted. They started releasing DVDs in 2008, and by 2009 they were going round small arenas all over Britain, and around September launched a succesful tour of America. In January 2010, ITV offered them a live, 3 hour monthly show from The Wembley Arena, the biggest deal for any British federation since the days of World of Sport. Wrestling was back on mainstream British TV, and the first show would be in February- UWF Beginnings

Workers
Authority Figures
Doug Jones(H)- A slick, suit wearing heel authority figure from Partick, Glasgow with a strong Glaswegian accent. He will always make life hard for the faces and ally himself with the heels.

Announce Team
Carole Statton(F)- A female play-by-play commentator, with a vast knowledge of wrestling move names and holds.
Tom Roberts(H)- The colour commentator; a sarcastic, cynical man, who openly supports heels and their antics.
Katie Duggan(F)- A backstage interviewer, who is a bit of a stereotypical young woman, reading Heat magazine and always wanting to know the latest gossip.
Jackie Rowlands(F)- A backstage interviewer, who is easily intimitated, especially by heels.

Wrestlers
Main Event
"The Arrogant Assasin" CardiffCam (H)
Accomplishments- Concorde Title(x1), Tag Titles-With Jason Mertesacker(x2)
Wrestles Like- Chris Jericho
Finishers- STO(The No-Scope), Frog Splash
Entrance Music- Escape The Fate- The Guillotine
CardiffCam plays the gimmick of an assasin intent on winning the World Title, taking people on his hitlist out one at a time. He was one of the UWF originals, never having been pinned or submitted all 8 years on the roster, and one of the veterans if the UWF, but has strangely never been champion. Most over heel in the UWF. No-one has ever kicked out of either of his finishers.

ADF (F)
Accomplishments- Concorde Title(x4)
Wrestles Like- Rey Mysterio
Finishers- Edgecution DDT(The Final Shot), 450 Splash
Entrance Music- Public Enemy- He Got Game
ADF is almost exactly the same as CardiffCam. He is undefeated in his 8 years competing in UWF, having recently moved up from the Concorde Division. No-one has ever kicked out of The Final Shot, and only Redragon has ever kicked out of the 450 splash. ADF has never been pinned or submitted. He is a real cruiserweight, a high flyer who is Jeff Hardy levels of over.

Bulldog (H)
Accomplishments- World Title (1x, current)
Wrestles Like- Vader
Finishers- Top Rope Splash, Brainbuster
Entrance Music- Scary Kids Scaring Kids- Holding On
An unstoppable monster heel that joined the fed in 2008, and the current world champ. He's very agile for his size, and a great technical wrestler.

Redragon (F)
Accomplishments- Concorde Title (2x) Tag Titles- With Bluebird (5x, current) World Title (4x)
Wrestles Like- CM Punk
Finishers- Sit-Down Piledriver(Welsh Burial)
Entrance Music- Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Welsh National Anthem)
Redragon has been the most succesful wrestler in UWF history, since his debut in 2005. He has won 4 world titles, and has had many epic feuds with Bulldog, and currently tags with midcarder Bluebird as the Welsh Wonders, who are the most succesful tag team in UWF history, and the current tag champs. He is a huge face.

MIDCARDERS
Cawr (H)
Accomplishments- None
Wrestles Like- The Big Show
Finishers- Torture Rack
Entrance Music- Nelly- Here Comes the Boom
Cawr being Welsh for giant, Cawr is a generic big man, who tags with Jake Diaz as The Giants. He joined the UWF in 2009.

Jake Diaz (H)
Accomplishments- None
Wrestles Like- Bam Bam Bigelow
Finishers- Military Press
Entrance Music- Nelly- Here Comes the Boom
A generic big man, who tags with Cawr as The Giants. He joined the UWF in 2009.

Bluebird (F)
Accomplishments- Concorde Title(1x), Tag Titles- with Redragon (5x, current)
Wrestles Like- Jerry Lynn
Finishers- Flying Headbutt (Bluebirds Flying High)
Entrance Music- James Fox- Bluebirds Flying High
Since joining in 2006, Bluebird has fired through the Concorde and Tag ranks, and is extremely popular, especially among the kids.

Cowboy Jack (F)
Accomplishments- None
Wrestles Like- Lance Storm
Finishers- F5 (The Cattle Ride)
Entrance Music- Lynyrd Snykyrd- Sweet Home Alabama
One half of The Cowboys, one of the most popular teams in the UWF. Less talented and less over than his brother, but a fairly good hand nonetheless

Cowboy Jim (F)
Accomplishments- None
Wrestles Like- Desmond Wolfe
Finishers- The Round-Up (Guillotine Choke)
One half of The Cowboys, one of the most popular teams in the UWF. The more talented and more popular of the two, and a real blue chipper.

Jason Mertesacker (H)
Accomplishments- Tag Titles- With CardiffCam (x2), World Title(x1)
Wrestles Like- Shawn Michaels
Finishers- Roundhouse Kick
Entrance Music- Story Of The Year- Wake Up
One of the originals from 2002, who used to be a big main eventer, but with an influx of talent has seen his stock lowered slightly, but is still a much hated heel.

Concorde Division
Jackass (F)
Accomplishments- None
Wrestles Like- PAC
Finishers- Suicide Backflip (Moonsault Senton)
Entrance Music- LostProphets- Rooftops
An accomplice of ADF, and one half of The Daredevils, Jackass is one of the more popular wrestlers in the concorde division, and one of the newer additions, being in the company since only 2009.

Flip (F)
Accomplishments- None
Wrestles Like- Jack Evans
Finishers- 810 Splash
Entrance Music- Rise Against- Ready To Fall
An accomplice of ADF, and one half of The Daredevils, Flip is one of the more popular wrestlers in the concorde division, and one of the newer additions, being in the company since only 2009.

Salomon Pyramid (H)
Accomplishments- Concorde Title (1x, current)
Wrestles Like- Robert Roode
Finishers- Blockbuster (Wrath of Ra)
Entrance Music- Three Days Grace- Pain
The top heel in the Concorde Division, who plays the role of an egyptian pharoah that believe everyone should bow down to him and be his slaves. He has won the Concorde Title at just the last event.

Lolita Juxxienero (F)
Accomplishments- Concorde Title (3x)
Wrestles Like- Mistico
Finishers- Twisting Splash (Lolitacopter)
Entrance Music- Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Scar Tissue
The resident luchadore of the UWF, and one of the most over faces in the Concorde Division.

Jason McCartney (H)
Accomplishments- None
Wrestles Like- Ricky Steamboat
Finishers- Guillotine Choke
Entrance Music- A Day To Remember- If Looks Could Kill

Tag Teams
The Welsh Wonders (F)
Redragon and Bluebird
Accomplishments- Tag Titles (5x, current)
Tag Finisher- Spike Welsh Burial
Entrance Music- Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Welsh National Anthem)

The Cowboys (F)
Cowboy Jack and Cowboy Jim
Accomplishments- None
Tag Finisher- Samoan Drop(Cowboy Jack)/Flipping Neckbraker(Cowboy Jim)

The Giants (H)
Cawr and Jake Diaz
Accomplishments- None
Tag Finisher- Death Valley Driver(Jake Diaz)/Powerbomb(Cawr)
Entrance Music- Nelly- Here Comes The Boom

The Daredevils (F)
Jackass and Flip
Accomplishments- None
Tag Finisher- More Bang For Your Buck (Death-Defying Drops)
Entrance Music- Rise Against-Ready To Fall/LostProphets- Rooftops mashup

Titles
UWF World Heavyweight Title
Current Holder- Bulldog
Level- Main Event

UWF Tag Team Titles
Current Holders- The Welsh Wonders(Redragon/Bluebird)
Level- Midcard

UWF Concorde Title
Current Holders- Salomon Pyramid
Level- Cruiserweight

Shows
January- UWF Assault- Live on ITV1
February- UWF Beginnings- Live on ITV1
March- UWF March to Battle- Live on ITV1
April- UWF Elite Easter- Live on ITV1
May- UWF This is War- Live on ITV1
June- UWF Killer Instinct- Live on ITV1
July- UWF Ring of War- Live on ITV1
August- UWF Pleidiol Wyf I'm Wlad- Live on ITV1
September- UWF Schooltime Smackdown- Live on ITV1
October- UWF Hardcore Halloween
November- UWF Destruxxion- Live on ITV1
December- UWF Holiday Hell- Live on ITV1

UWF BEGINNINGS
Wembley Arena
15,000 in attendance
Live on ITV1
Theme Song- Killswitch Engage- Starting Over

Voiceover- Its been years...

A man with ripped, ragged clothes who looks like he hasnt eatin in weeks, crawls along a hard concrete floor

Voiceover- We have fought...

The man continues to crawl

Voiceover- But we finally made it

The video of the crawling man fades to white, which fades to a mouth speaking

Voiceover- They said we were too weak

The man stands, the camera zooms on his face as it strains

Voiceover- But here we stand-

The mans grimace becomes a smirk

Voiceover- On top of the world.

Tha camera pans out to show the man on top of a gigantic mountain.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccdKeK2EyoQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccdKeK2EyoQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Fireworks go off all around the arena as the crowd cheers. The camera swings around to show the announce table.

Carole Statton- Hello, and welcome, to the UWF's first live show on ITV1- UWF BEGINNINGS!

Tom Roberts- Tonight you will get to see some incredible action, and how can you go wrong with a main event of ADF and Bulldog?

Carole Statton- Indeed, a classic little man, big man combo for our world title there.

Tom Roberts- I can't wait to see Bulldog destroy that floppy little underdog!

Carole Statton- I wouldn't call him an underdog Tom, since no one has pinned or submitted him yet!

Tom Roberts- For some reason, I don't think that's going to last.

Carole Statton- Also on the card, we'll see Redragon take on Jason Mertesacker!

Tom Roberts- We'll see CardiffCam in a handicap match against The Cowboys!

Carole Statton- We'll see Bluebird take on Salomon Pyramid for the Concorde Title!

Tom Roberts- But before any of that, its time for our opening match- The Daredevils are about to lock up with The Giants!

The sound of Ian Watkins and Tim McIllrath singing the words "Standing on the rooftops!" blares across the arena, as the fans go wild. Jackass and Flip spring down to the ring, and perform flips over the ropes to the inside. They run up opposite corners, and pose for the crowd, before backflipping down again.

Tom Roberts- And here are more of those flippety floppers that I can't stand, the daredevils.

Carole Statton- Tom, it takes real skill and bravery to pull off the things they do- I'd like to see you give it a shot!

Tom Roberts- All I'm going to say on the matter is that Jackass is a very suitable name.

The crowd boos as the words "Here comes the boom" are heard from the speakers, and the giants come out, and scream at the crowd, looking very intimidating marching their way to the ring.

Tom Roberts- Here come my men The Giants, and just watch The Daredevils bail out of the ring!

Carole Statton- They don't want any trouble before the bell rings, Tom.

The bell rings, and the match starts with Cawr and Flip in the ring. Flip plays to the crowd, then bounces off the ropes and goes for a crossbody, but bounces straight off the chest of Cawr. Cawr chuckles, and lifts him up high in the air, and drops him on his chest. Flip rolls around the ring in agony, before Cawr picks him up again, and lifts him for a vertical suplex. He holds him up for a good 30 seconds. Before dropping him down for a brainbuster! He covers, but only gets 2 from it. Flip tries to crawl towards Jackass, but Cawr grabs him by the leg and drags him straight back.Cawr tags in Jake Diaz, who goes for a military press on Flip. Flip wiggles his way out, and hits a dropsault on Jake Diaz, which makes him stumble a bit backwards. Flip tries to run to Jackass, but Jake grabs him by his long hair, and hits a lifting inverted DDT on him. He covers, but only gets a 2 from it.

Carole Statton- These covers are really taking it out of Flip. Thats 500 pounds on his body for him to lift off!

Jake Diaz once again grabs Flip by the hair and guides him to Cawr, who he tags in and they hit a double team Wheelbarrow Suplex into an inverted DDT. Cawr starts stomping on the limp body of Flip, then taunts the crowd, to which they boo loudly. But while his back is turned, Flip manages to crawl over and tag in Jackass, who springboards into a dropkick which knocks Cawr off his feet! Jackass quickly runs over to knock Jake Diaz off the apron, then climb to the top rope and hit a Houston Hangover, but only gets 2 out of it. Cawr stands up, with a scowl like no other on his face. He grabs Jackass, and stuffs his head inbetween his legs, before lifting him up for a vicious powerbomb, followed by a torture rack, where the referee deems Jackass unconscious.

Tom Roberts- What a display of dominance from The Giants, taking out The Daredevils with ease!

Carole Statton- It looks like Jake Diaz wants a mic- this should be interesting.

Jake Diaz- That, good members of this audience, was what we call dominance. We know there is no tag team in the UWF that can defeat us, and its only a matter of time before we are tag champions. In fact, I think we should get a Tag Title shot next month!

Crowd boos

Doug Jones walks out on to the stage with a microphone

Doug Jones- First, Giants, I'd like to congratulate you on your dominant win. But I'm afraid you're not quite that high on the tag team ladder yet. I'll give you this- next month, you'll be facing the Cowboys.

Crowd pops

Doug Jones- And if, and only if you can beat the cowboys, you'll get your title shot straight after. Otherwise, no dice.

Doug Jones leave, as the Ginats look on angrily. The Cowboys appear behind them, and the moment The Giants turn around, they eat dropkicks to the face which knock them down, and a series of stomps to send them to the outside. The Cowboys start celebrating, but just behind them is CardiffCam! Cowboy Jack turns around, to eat a DDT, and Cowboy Jim turns around next to a No-Scope STO. CardiffCam starts stomping them both, when Doug Jones comes back out.

Doug Jones- I had this match scheduled for later tonight, but since all of you are in the ring, why don't we just have you lot face off now!

Cowboy Jack gets up, and eats a No-Scope STO just like his brother, and both the cowboys are laid out. CardiffCam climbs to the top rope, and hits a frog splash on the both of them at the same time, and covers them both at the same time for a 3 count!

Carole Statton- How fast was that?!?

Tom Roberts- Thats my CardiffCam for you, just crossing another name off his hitlist.

Carole Statton- It seems like every tosser in this company is your man, doesnt it?

Tom Roberts- No comment.

The camera pans to backstage, where Jackie Rowlands is with Bulldog

Jackie Rowlands- Here I am, with our monstrous, 600 pound champion, Bulldog!

Bulldog grabs the mic and stares daggers at Jackie Rowlands, who gulps, and Bulldog maintains eye contact as he speaks

Bulldog- Now Jackie, for some reason, that can't quite fathom, I very much dislike being described as monstrous. Such an ugly word, such an offensive word, monstrous. I much prefer, a juggernaut. I crush all in my path, and thats not going to stop tonight.

Bulldog turns to face the camera

Bulldog- A...D...F. So very popular among the children, and the irreverently possesed marks, spencers not involved in the matter. But in my eyes, you're nothing but a wigger. You're a white boy who thinks he can rap, but you less resemble eminem, more that guy from the Offspring's famous music video. You're nothing but an obstacle in my path. I could go over you. I could go under you. I could go around you. But I'd much rather go straight through you.

Bulldog slams the mic back into the chest of Jackie Rowlands, and walks away.

Tom Roberts- What a magnificent interview, from a magnificent champion.

Carole Statton- When you're done ass-kissing, Tom, we can move on to the next match.

The smooth voice of James Fox sounds over the loudspeaker, as Bluebirds Flying High is played at full volume. bluebird comes out to a decent crowd reaction, and poses on the turnbuckle.

Tom Roberts- And here's Bluebird, coming out to a failure of an FA Cup song.

Carole Statton- It was a good try, gotta give em that Tommo.

Tom Roberts- Don't call me Tommo.

Carole Statton- What you gonna do, get one of your men on me?

The sounds of Three Days Grace hits the speakers, as the crowd boo to their hearts content.

Carole Statton- 'Nother one of your men?

Tom Roberts- Shut up.

The two wrestlers lock up, with Pyramid getting the upper hand with a headlock. Bluebird shoots him off into the ropes, but Pyramid latches the headlock straight back on on the rebound. Bluebird grabs him and hits a backdrop suplex to finally break it. Bluebird covers, but only gets one. Pyramid gets shot off into the ropes, but leapfrogs over Bluebird, and bounces off again to nail a flying clothesline. Pyramid taunts the crowd, standing on the second rope, but quickly gets power bombed down, with Bluebird going for the cover.

Carole Statton- Just a two count for Bluebird, he&#8217;ll have to do better than that!

Bluebird looks frustrated, and lays in a couple of rights on the floors. He stands up, and looks to the crowd, then at the top turnbuckle, then at the crowd again. The crowd starts cheering loudly as Bluebird ascends, and goes for The Bluebirds Flying High, but misses!

Tom Roberts- Crash and burn for Bluebird there- looks like Pyramid has it in the bag!

Carole Statton- Don&#8217;t hold your breath Tom!

Pyramid covers Bluebird, but only gets 2. Pyramid ascends the turnbuckles himself, to jeers from the crowd. Bluebird manages to stand up, but Pyramid snaps him in half with a vicious Wrath Of Ra! Pyramid covers, and gets the 3 count.

Tom Roberts- What did I say Carol?

Carole Statton- Congratulations, one correct guess out of one hundred. Shame you&#8217;re not a betting man.

The sound of The Welsh National Anthem plays across the speakers, as Redragon sprints down to the ring to a decent pop. He plays to the crowd from the top rope, then stnads down and gets ready for his match.

The familiar sound of Story Of The Year hits, and Jason Mertesacker enters to a chorus of boos. He sarcastically riles the crowd up, before running into the ring and nailing some early punches on Redragon, prompting an opening bell. He lays some stomps in, which forces Redragon to the outside, to be met with a Suicide Dive.Some of the front row try to help Redragon up, but Mertesacker screams at them before nailing some more stomps. He lifts Redragon up and throws him into the security rail, and shouts at the front row to move out of the way. He lifts Redragon up again, and slams him headfirst into the ringpost, before nailing a DDT onto the mats. He breaks the referee's count at 9, and then starts ripping the mats up. He grabs Redragon and lifts him up again, only to be met with a knee to the gut, and a Welsh Burial on the concrete! Redragon rolls Mertesacker into the ring, and the 3 count is academic.

Carole Statton- A very short match there, and once again Tom, you're proven wrong!

Tom Roberts- That was a fluke and we both know it. Redragon got dominated.

Carole Statton- Maybe so, but he walks away as a tag champion with the winner's purse in hand, so he won;t be worrying.

Tom Roberts- Let's just move on to our main event?

Carole Statton- If you insist.

The comforting sounds of Public Enemy plays across the speakers as a hyped up ADF comes out with trousers around ankles, with the crowd blaring. He performs a breakdance on his way to the ring, and performs a spectacular springboard flip into the ring.
Then, a calm opening explodes with the sound of "There goes the sun!" echoing around the arena to a smattering of boos. Bulldog comes out, and taunts the crowd, before slowly pacing down to the ring.
ADF and Bulldog stare each other down, with Bulldog about twice the size of ADF.

Tom Roberts- LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIM! ADF isn't exactly small, he's an average man. But he is dwarfed by the immovable object, the irresistable force, Bulldog!

Carole Statton- Thank you for that Mark Roberts, now can we just watch the match and see what happens?

The match starts off with Bulldog charging for ADF, only to be taken down with a drop toe hold and hit with a series of elbows. ADF climbs the top rope, but gets caught on the top, and flipped halfway across the ring. As ADF climbs to his feet, he's caught with a vicious spear. He rolls to the outside to recover, but Bulldog follows him out. Bulldog hits a clothesline, but ADF gets up and retaliates with a couple of elbows, before climbing on to the apron and going for a thesz press, to be caught with a spinebuster into the guardrails. Bulldog climbs in to the ring, going for the countout win, but ADF makes it in on 9 to get hit with some stomps. ADF recovers to hit Bulldog wioth a few dropkicks, stumbling him, and two missile dropkicks to get him down on his knees, with a diving knee to the face doing the trick. ADF covers, but only gets 1 before being thrown in the air like a rag doll. Bulldog begins to stand on his feet, but the moment he does he's met with a springboard moonsault, but through his raw strength Bulldog turns it into an inverted styles clash, and covers for 2.

Carole Statton- What an incredible match we've got going on here, from two great competitors!

Tom Roberts- The end is inevitable though- the end of ADF's winning streak that is.

Bulldog lifts ADF up, and tosses him out to ringside. He climbs out, and rips up the mats from the floor.

Carole Statton- This strategy isn't a good one- look what just happened to Jason Mertesacker!

Tom Roberts- For some reason, I dont think ADF can hit a piledriver on Bulldog.

Bulldog grabs ADF, and lifts him up for a Brainbuster, but ADF flips over. Bulldog turns around into some knees to the gut, before eating a dropkick off of the apron into the gut. ADF finally hits the Final Shot on Bulldog, leaving him down and out. ADF tries to lift Bulldog and roll him into the ring, but he can't even lift him off the ground, and the match is ruled a double countout.

Carole Statton- So close for ADF! If he's hit that in the ring, we might have had a new champ.

Tom Roberts- I don't think so, Bulldog could have kicked out of it in seconds.

Carole Statton- Well, we'll have to see. ADF will likely be granted a rematch next month due to a draw, and we'll see The Cowboys take on The Giants in an attempt to get themselves a tag title match!

Tom Roberts- We'll also see CardiffCam, Jason Mertesacker and The Concorde Division in action! Don't miss UWF March to Battle!

From UWF.com-

UWF March To Battle Preview
After UWF's epic debut on ITV1 with the live show, UWF Beginnings, in March we will be showing our next live ITV1 show, UWF March To Battle!
Already announced for the show is The Cowboys vs. The Giants in a no.1 contenders match, and whoever wins will get their title shot directly after their first match! This would normally pose a great advantage for The Welsh Wonders, but they'll be pulling double duty!
Bluebird will face Jason Mertesacker in a match that should be great to watch, and showcase the talent these two have. Redragon will have his hands full though- he has to face the undefeated "Arrogant Assasin" CardiffCam in a match that could determine future world title contenders.
Speaking of world title matches, after the draw at UWF Beginnings between ADF and Bulldog, Doug Jones has ruled a rematch between the two. In his interview he stated that he wanted to see ADF get destroyed like the midget he is.
On top of all of this, we will see The Concorde Division showcased in a tag match, when The Daredevils take on Salomon Pyramid and Jason MCartney.
Be sure to tune in for this epic 3 hour live show, this March on ITV1!

Due to a French Exchange and Work Experience, I haven't been able to finish the March show. I'll post what I've got, then finish when I'm back from Scotland.

UWF March To Battle
Manchester Evening News Arena
18,000 in attendance
Live on ITV1
Theme Song- Matchbox Twenty- How Far We've Come

The screen is black, and a quiet drumroll is heard. It becomes louder and louder, as the screen fades in to a picture of a soldier marching.

Voiceover- Success is something we all crave...

The drumroll continues as a man is shown throwing money in the air and dancing around with a smile on his face

Voiceover- But it is something hard to achieve...

The screen fades to an old tramp in the gutter, drinking a small bottle of beer, with a tear running down his cheek.

Voiceover- You must work...

The screen fades back to the marching, and the drumroll becomes louder.

Voiceover- Keep marching faster, keep working harder....

The soldiers legs begin running, and his backpack is dropped

Voiceover- You must march to success.

The camera pans out to show the soldier running in to the arms of his family, and embracing his children, then the screen fades to white.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d7EbtLb8ok[/YOUTUBE]

Fireworks explode all around, as the crowd jumps up and down. The camera switches to show the announce table, with Tom Roberts and Carole Statton.

Carole Statton- Hello British wrestling fans, and welcome to the Ultimate Wrestling Federations second LIVE show, UWF March to Battle!

Tom Roberts- We have a hell of a lineup for you tonight- after last months double countout, ADF and Bulldog will link up again for the World Title!

Carole Statton- We've also got the Welsh Wonders in action, with Bluebird taking on Jason Mertesacker, and Redragon taking on CardiffCam!

Tom Roberts- And The Welsh Wonders will be pulling double duty tonight, taking on the winners of The Cowboys vs. The Giants with the straps on the line!

Carole Statton- And we've got The Concorde Division in tag team action, with Concorde Champion Salomon Pyramid tagging up with Jason McCartney, to take on The Daredevils of Flip and Jackass!

Tom Roberts- What an amazing lineup. We're going to open with a big matchup- CardiffCam vs. Redragon!

The beautiful sound of a Welsh choir singing the national anthem hits the speakers, and Redragon comes out to a decent pop from the crowd. Next out is CardiffCam to the sound of Escape The Fate, to a huge chorus of boos from the crowd.

Carole Statton- This match could easily main event any pay-per-view Tom, but we're giving it for you here, free, in our opening match!

Redragon goes to pose on the turn buckle, but CardiffCam grips him and slams him to the mat. He begins stomping brutally on Redragons head. He lifts him up, and goes for a powerbomb, but Redragon reverses it into a back body drop. Redragon goes and locks in a single leg boston crab, but CardiffCam manages to reach the ropes. Redragon continues the offence with three DDTs and a fisherman suplex, but continues to get 1 counts. Redragon goes for the Welsh Burial, but has it reversed into a jacknife rollup for 2. CardiffCam instantly goes back to the offence, hitting multiple punches on the floor, before going up top to hit a perfect crossbody for another 2 count.

Tom Roberts-That was close for CardiffCam- he looks to have it in the bag!

CardiffCam slams Redragons head into the turnbuckle, then nails a big splash in the corner. Redragon staggers forward, and gets hit by a big STO, which gets CardiffCam 3.

Carole Statton- What a great little match, which CardiffCam wins convincingly.

Tom Roberts- If Bluebird ends up the same way, it looks like we'll have new tag team champs by the end of the show.

Carole Statton- I'm not sure about that, but what I am sure about is we're gonna send you to the back, where Jason Mertesacker has a few words for Bluebird.

The camera flips to backstage

Katie Duggan- I am backstage here with Jason Mertesacker, who is about to face off against one half of the tag team champions, Bluebird.

Jason Mertesacker- That's right Katie. One half of the tag champions. Perhaps the lesser half, but nonetheless when I do defeat him, it will put me in line for a tag team title shot in the future.

Katie Duggan- But who'll your partner be?

Mertesacker glares at Katie

Jason Mertesacker- Partner? What the hell would I want a partner for? I'm much better off on my own, without someone to cock up on me. I wish to be the first ever singles competitor to hold the tag team titles.

Katie Duggan- You're looking a bit far in to the future now Jason. What's your game plan for tonight?

Jason Mertesacker- My game plan? I'm not telling you my game plan you stupid ****e! Thats possibly the single stupidest thing I could do for my match tonight. You'll see my game plan in action in just a couple of minutes.

Mertesacker passes the mic back, and heads off towards the ring.

The fast paced sound of Wake Up by Story Of The Year hits the speakers as Jason Mertesacker comes out to a decent amount of boos. This is followed by the harmonies of James Fox as Bluebird comes out to scattered cheers.

Carole Statton- This should be a fast-paced, and very technical match up here.

Tom Roberts- Indeed, Bluebird has a bit of technical savvy in him, and Mertesacker's technical ability is second only to CardiffCam.

Carole Statton- Both competitors are also former Concorde Division competitors, and have some aerial offense in them.

The match starts off with Bluebird running in with a flying lariat, and knocking Mertesacker to the ground. He urges him up, and hits another lariat. Bluebird goes up top, but gets knocked down by Jason Mertesacker. Mertesacker starts hitting some sharp elbows on Bluebird, right into the stomach, possibly winding him. He lifts bluebird up, and slams his head into each turnbuckle one at a time. He then motions for the top rope, and hits a picture perfect elbow drop, which earns him a 2 count.

Tom Roberts- What a magnificent move from Jason Mertesacker there!

Jason Mertesacker locks in a bow and arrow submission, but Bluebird manages to fight out of it, and the two stand and stare each other down. They exchange punches before Mertesacker gets decked by a massive right. Bluebird drops down and starts laying in shot after shot to Jason Mertesacker, before pinning him for two. Bluebird turns to the crowd and tries to rile them up, but when he turns around he gets hit by a massive roundhouse kick to the head!

Carole Statton- Good lord, that must have knocked Bluebird unconscious!

Mertesacker coverts Bluebird... 1,2,NO! Bluebird delivers some punches to the head of Jason Mertesacker, trying to start a fight back, but gets knocked back down by an elbow to the head. Mertesacker goes up top, but his superfly splash hits nothing but mat! As he writhes on the ground, Bluebird manages to go up top and hit his own finisher, a diving headbutt he calls "The Bluebirds Flying High". Cover- 1,2,NO!

Tom Roberts- What resilience from Mertesacker! He has so much fight in him!

Carole Statton- Don't forget that Bluebird kicked out of The Roundhouse kick earlier- im not sure what else these two men can do to take the other one out!

Bluebird grabs his head in frustration, then delivers some stomps to the limp body of Jason Mertesacker. He signals for another Bluebirds Flying High, but doesnt see that Jason Mertesacker is standing up! Mertesacker meets him up top, and they exchange punches! Bluebird gets the better of it, headbutting Mertesacker down. Bluebird goes for a flying Lou Thesz press, but gets hit by a massive roundhouse kick in midair! Mertesacker goes for the cover- 1,2,3!

Tom Roberts- What an incredible match that was, but in the end the better man won!

Carole Statton- The Welsh Wonders have lost both of their matches though- what chances do they have of retaining the tag titles?

Tom Roberts- We'll have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back