Undertaker Wrestlemania XXX Reports, Rumors & Opinions: Keep It All Here!!!!

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Earlier this week, WZ and several other sites have reported some rumors circulating in regards to some potential matches for WrestleMania XXX. There have already been rumors going about but this for months already, but this is pretty much the latest batch.

As of right now, there's no confirmation as to whether or not The Rock will participate in WrestleMania in any sort of role. As reported a few months back, WWE has told the company that makes its merchandise not to produce any new stuff for The Rock in 2014. This was one of several indicators that've popped up post WM 29 suggesting that The Rock won't be returning to WWE at all next year. However, allegedly, WWE is talking of having The Rock have a match with Brock Lesnar at WM XXX with the intention of using their 2002 feud as a backstory for the match. IF, IF, IF this was to happen, then there's talk of having Ryback take on The Undertaker with rumors circulating that maybe Ryback is the one to end the streak.

That being said, it's also been reported that WWE is also planning for the possibility, and the likely probability in the minds of some, that The Rock won't be part of WM next year. It was also reported during the week after SummerSlam that the ending to Punk vs. Lesnar was changed a couple of days before SummerSlam. Around this exact same time, it's been said that The Undertaker informed WWE officials that he'll work WrestleMania XXX. This alleged confirmation is what's being said as the cause of the change to the match, indicating that it'll be Taker vs. Lesnar at WM XXX, because WWE didn't want Lesnar going into WM XXX against Taker with a ppv record of 2-3. If I'm not mistaken, WM XXX is the next scheduled time in which Lesnar will wrestle.

So if all this stuff is legit, it seems that WWE has some slight hope that The Rock will want to work WM XXX but are planning for the probability that he won't. The Rock's future with WWE has been a frequently discussed topic since WM 29 due to the injuries he suffered. The Rock's movie career has really taken off the past several years and only seems to be getting bigger. Since 2011, the 6 films he's starred in have grossed over $2.250 billion worldwide. He's a central character in the Fast & Furious and GI Joe movie franchises, he has the starring role in Hercules: The Thracian Wars and will reprise his role of Luke Hobbs in Fast & Furious 7, both of which come out July 2014. He's also rumored to be a favorite to portray The Terminator in a film reboot, the shooting of which is said to be taking place right in the middle of WrestleMania season. He has a promising film career that's only skyrocketed the past few years and it's a LOT to risk, so I don't see him returning to wrestle.

Wrestlemania "rumored plans" this early are always ridiculous, just as these are.

You can book it, there's a very slim chance Ryback fights Undertaker at Wrestlemania and there's a 0% chance he ends the streak. Sorry, it's not happening and certainly Ryback isn't the one to end it, if it were even going to happen.

It's going to be John Cena vs. Undertaker ('Taker wins). That's what the match will be when it's all said and done. WWE has no idea how many more Wrestlemanias 'Taker has in him and I find it hard to believe that they'll never have a John Cena vs. Undertaker wrestlemania match given that Taker has faced and beaten virtually everyone else of significance (some more than once).

Even most Cena haters would probably agree that Cena vs Taker would be both a better match and a much more fitting match than Ryback vs Taker. I would not even put Ryback anywhere near that discussion as his PPV record sucks, and he hasn't been around long enough to warrant that kind of stature. If WWE can somehow use Heyman to get Ryback to the next level, maybe we'll be having a different conversation in a few months, but right now I see no chance of that happening.

Even Brock vs Taker would be better, though Brock works a very stiff style and we'd probably never see Taker wrestle again.

The money match is obviously Brock vs The Rock, so I'm sure Vince will pull out all the stops and hold on it until the very last moment he can. The buyrate for that match alone would be huge but it would also free up the two matches I would personally love to see on the card. Hell I'm not even convinced Brock vs The Rock would be all that good in the ring this time around. But anyway, if it were to happen I think the obvious matches to go with would be

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title. Two Indy darlings fighting for the main title at Wrestlemania, the IWC could never have a complaint about the WWE ever again.

and a match I've been waiting years for,

John Cena vs The Undertaker. I think Cena is the only guy who fans will buy into as being someone who could end the streak, hell I'd put it at 50/50 as to whether he would or not. You simply don't get that with anyone else, even Brock.

I'm convinced that booking those three matches would score the WWE's highest PPV buyrate ever

Ryback v Taker would be a horrible match and I can't see it being the type of headline match that sells the PPV. Lesnar v Taker would make far more sense and would be a decent contest. Plus they have history with the feud they had in 2003.

Cena v Taker for the sheer spectacle would be great. Plus Cena's in-ring work before his injury this past year has been some of his best. As for The Rock, I'm a big Rock mark but I couldn't really care less if he wrestles or not at this point.

....there's talk of having Ryback take on The Undertaker with rumors circulating that maybe Ryback is the one to end the streak.

If so, they're really going to have to step up Ryback's push, no? Right now, he's nowhere near the status needed to tangle with Undertaker; only the best of the best get to do that. Look at 'Taker's opponents the past few years and try to figure how Ryback fits in there. Hard to do, huh?

The Heyman connection with Ryback is interesting. On one hand, when a performer needs to ally with another figure, it's often because he's been deemed as unable to carry a program on his own. On the other hand, though, a mega-program with Heyman, if written effectively, could put Ryback at the elite status necessary to face 'Taker.

The Rock's movie career has really taken off the past several years and only seems to be getting bigger. Since 2011, the 6 films he's starred in have grossed over $2.250 billion worldwide.

Which once again makes me want to praise the Rock for returning to his roots to entertain us. Plainly, the guy doesn't need the money or exposure he gets from his association with pro wrestling, yet he comes back periodically, anyway. He's not doing it for the money; he could make more of that by simply doing another movie.

If he gives us any more, that's great. If not, he should be thanked for all the excitement he provided, especially for what he's done after his initial WWE career ended.

NO! NO! NO! HELL NO! Why? I think it's gotta be somebody that takes his place in a way. They want/need a character that seems untouchable like Taker. I would say, even if they have to use the Wyatt family to do it, let Bray Wyatt do it, if it's done at all. I get chills whenever I hear "We're here." That music is PERFECT too. Too bad it's lost on this generation. I don't know if people are as drawn to him as they should be. Maybe that's WWE's fault for the way they handle him. Although, it may be to early to tell. Perhaps they could draw from the Wyatts taking out Kane and make this Wrestlemania match a tag team handicap match with the Brothers of Destruction taking on the giant dudes and Bray Wyatt? Then let Bray get the cover on Taker because of a miscue or something with Kane, leading to a Kane-Taker feud to end both men's careers. Perhaps a buried alive match that gets interrupted by the Wyatts, who bury them both? I don't know. Wishful thinking I guess. haha

No combination of these 4 holds much interest for me and Ryback doesn't belong in the same discussion as the other 3. If I had to choose one of the rumoured matches it would be Taker vs Lesnar, it wouldn't be all that dramatic as everyone knows Lesnar has zero chance of ending the streak but the match should be a really physical battle at the very least, something Rock vs Brock wouldn't/couldn't be at this point.

In truth while I have a great deal of respect for everything Taker has done, now he's down to just working the streak match the only guy I really care about him facing is Cena, anyone else is just a waste of time.

No chance. No chance in hell. This is all just mindless speculation with no sources whatsoever (not you, WZ, who originally reported the story). There's a 0.00000000000% chance that Ryback ends the streak. Come on, we're not stupid.

It's going to be John Cena vs. Undertaker (if they're both healthy). There's simply no way WWE would let Undertaker go out without having fought Cena at Wrestlemania. Cena won't break the streak but at least he'll say he did what no one else could do and that Undertaker's streak is unbreakable. Cena vs. Taker is what's "best for business."

Ryback can't even talk but he's going to end 'Taker's streak. Yeah, okay.

No guts, no glory. WWE needs big stars to thrive. The way once in a generation stars get over is by doing things that fans didn't think was possible. Hogan pinned Andre the Giant. Steve Austin defied the boss, Vince McMahon. Goldberg went undefeated for over a year, winning the United States Championship and the WCW World Heavyweight Championship in the process. The Ultimate Warrior entered wrestling immortality by defeating the Hulkster at WrestleMania VI.

Ryback has the look and the power to become a wrestling mega-star. Winning a world title would be a big step toward that end, but to become WWE's premiere attraction, he needs to do something even more grandiose. A Ryback victory over the Undertaker would give Ryback the aura that few wrestlers in today's climate inspire. His larger than life presence would be on par with the Ultimate Warrior and Goldberg. That's what WWE needs and that's what Ryback needs.

If WWE wants a record-breaking buyrate match, Taker could face Cena or Lesnar. But if WWE wants to evolve a wrestler into a year round cash cow, it may be wise of WWE to give Ryback the nod over the Deadman.

If we were having this conversation a year ago, there'd at least be a reasonable argument to be made for a Ryback v. Taker match. But now? Not a chance. It would be terrible. In the past year, Ryback has been made to look weak/stupid on so many occasions, that it simply cannot be forgotten in such a short period of time. I don't blame Ryback - honestly I think they should have kept building him up slowly instead of rushing him into a program with Punk. If they had just kept him on the path he was on last summer, he would likely be a mega-star by now, and a bout with Taker could have made a lot of sense.

No guts, no glory. WWE needs big stars to thrive. The way once in a generation stars get over is by doing things that fans didn't think was possible. Hogan pinned Andre the Giant. Steve Austin defied the boss, Vince McMahon. Goldberg went undefeated for over a year, winning the United States Championship and the WCW World Heavyweight Championship in the process. The Ultimate Warrior entered wrestling immortality by defeating the Hulkster at WrestleMania VI.

Ryback has the look and the power to become a wrestling mega-star. Winning a world title would be a big step toward that end, but to become WWE's premiere attraction, he needs to do something even more grandiose. A Ryback victory over the Undertaker would give Ryback the aura that few wrestlers in today's climate inspire. His larger than life presence would be on par with the Ultimate Warrior and Goldberg. That's what WWE needs and that's what Ryback needs.

If WWE wants a record-breaking buyrate match, Taker could face Cena or Lesnar. But if WWE wants to evolve a wrestler into a year round cash cow, it may be wise of WWE to give Ryback the nod over the Deadman.

THIS one hundred times over again THIS. Even though every year a story comes out before Wrestlemania that Taker is going to lose the streak at Mania and it never happens, it needs to. Fan of wrestling hit it square on the head. We will never ever see the next batch of stars unless they do something no one thought was possible. Bryan did it at Summerslam with a knee to Cena's head, and imo they are going to ruin him unless he gets a strong run with the title soon. WWE kinda pulls the trigger on someone then never follow through. If Heyman sticks with Ryback imagine the heat the two of them would generate if he ended the streak. I always wanted to see Taker vs Cena, but even if Cena turned heel and ended the streak it doesn't make a new star. Taker probably doesn't have many Wrestlemanias to go, and I just can't see him wanting to go out without someone getting the rub from ending his streak. I say do it now.

What exactly is wrong with the idea of Ryback breaking The Undertaker's streak?

He is a young upstart with huge potential. Giving the win to either John Cena or Brock Lesnar at this point is a much more horrible idea, since both of those men are well established and very over already.

WWE will live on if Ryback were to beat him. Admittedly I don't want to see anyone end it, but if someone were to I would rather have a young undefined guy beat him than to have it ended by John Cena.

What exactly is wrong with the idea of Ryback breaking The Undertaker's streak?

He is a young upstart with huge potential. Giving the win to either John Cena or Brock Lesnar at this point is a much more horrible idea, since both of those men are well established and very over already.

WWE will live on if Ryback were to beat him. Admittedly I don't want to see anyone end it, but if someone were to I would rather have a young undefined guy beat him than to have it ended by John Cena.

Ryback ending The Streak would be the single worst idea in wrestling history. Ryback is completely talentless and has no business even performing at WrestleMania, let alone facing one of WWE's biggest legends in a huge matchup. Ryback can't work a match, can't cut a promo, and you think him facing Undertaker at the biggest show of all time is a good idea? Please.

Everyone says Undertaker vs. Lesnar or Undertaker vs. Cena should be the WM30 match, but I disagree. I couldn't take Lesnar seriously as a threat to Undertaker, and Cena facing Taker would be incredibly boring. I'd much rather see Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho at WM30. They'd put on an incredible match with a great story, and as far as I can remember they've never even faced off in a one-on-one match, let alone had a major feud, unlike Lesnar and Cena, both of whom Taker has already feuded with (although I'll admit that the one reason a Taker/Lesnar feud would draw well is that, to my knowledge, Brock Lesnar is the one person Undertaker has never defeated in a one-on-one match).

You wanna know what's wrong with this premise? The WWE.

The WWE is lazy nowadays. They have no clue how to truly capitalize on something enormous. Sure, they ride it for a few months and it's hot, but only because of its own hype. Does WWE build ON that? Never.

This won't be any different. How do I know? Got ten years of RAWs, Smackdowns and any other shows to back me up.

Didn't Alberto Del Rio win the biggest Royal Rumble in history? 'Fuck is he doing now?

Didn't Sheamus "shock the world" by beating Cena and winning the World Title so quickly? 'Fuck is he doing now?

What fans need to realize that wrestling is scripted, therefore wins don't matter. You need to realize that someone beating someone else has NEVER equated to "now he's the shit". That happens in boxing and MMA, not wrestling.

People have examples like Austin, Warrior and Hogan. Do you honestly think Austin became Austin just because he defied McMahon? Austin was Austin because of his talent. The rest of it is the writing WWE did for his feud. Note: THE WRITING. The storyline lasted for a long time, it was well done, well executed and all parties involved were top notch performers. He didn't get over JUST because he defied McMahon. It's HOW he did it that matters.

Hogan slamming Andre, Warrior beating Hogan, Sting beating Flair are all memorable matches only because of what precedes them and follows them, not because of the win itself. We've had tons of shocking wins over the years, 99% of them are lost in history. The ones that aren't are the ones that came after great writing or were followed by great writing.

Can anyone here honestly say that the WWE in 2013 is prepared to do great writing for Ryback? Please, be honest with yourself, considering how bad most of the product has been and currently is.

Does the WWE in its current state have the chops to maintain something this huge for years? Does Ryback himself have the talent to carry this on for at least a decade?

Answer: no. The WWE no longer has the ability to make magic happen. No chance. Even now when Daniel Bryan and his insaned popularity are right there for the picking, they're starting to fuck that up as well. They did it with Punk two years before, they did it with Miz, they did with Sheamus, they did it with EVERYONE.

The WWE can no longer write for such legendary wins, creating legendary wrestlers. On top of that, Ryback doesn't have the ability to carry this torch. For us to buy it, the guy who beats Taker has to be CREDIBLE. Hence, as good or better than 'Taker. Otherwise he's just some prude they booked to pin him and we have to be conditioned to like him.

Look at who ended Michaels' career and who ended Flairs' career. Then think about who ended Austin's career. Think about who beat Hogan way back when. Taker ended HBK's career - you can buy it, you can believe it because Taker is if not better, then just as good. HBK ended Flair's career - we can buy it, HBK is maybe better than Flair or maybe not, either way he's up there. Austin's career was ended by The Rock, the ONLY person to match him back in the 90's and early 2000's - legit, credible, believable.

Wins like that belong to people who match the opponent. Not some random fuck who can't get over no matter what so let's give him one of the most important wins in wrestling history, at least in the last 30 years.

Even if it DOES happen, WWE has to keep building him and writing for him for YEARS. Knowing them they'll just skate on that and mention it 60 times during a broadcast and it'll be the only good thing about him. I don't care WHAT a wrestler does. If his relevance is not maintained through proper writing, he could walk on water, turn Elton John straight or revive Elvis - it won't work, it will die down eventually and it will all be for nothing.

Ryback flopped anyway. Add him to the list of bad writing ruining hype and characters that were once red hot.

See, it's bullshit ideas like that that make us seem like a bunch of morons.

Ryback ending The Streak would be the single worst idea in wrestling history. Ryback is completely talentless and has no business even performing at WrestleMania, let alone facing one of WWE's biggest legends in a huge matchup. Ryback can't work a match, can't cut a promo, and you think him facing Undertaker at the biggest show of all time is a good idea? Please.

That's, like, your opinion man. It's really a shame I can't argue this further since you didn't bother to throw in any proof of your claims.

Ryback has proven time and time again to the WWE Universe that he can wrestle a match, and be marketable. 2 very important things. Otherwise we would not see Ryback tangled in main feuds like Heyman's.

And have you seen how well his merchandise is selling? Yeah, please.

Everyone says Undertaker vs. Lesnar or Undertaker vs. Cena should be the WM30 match, but I disagree. I couldn't take Lesnar seriously as a threat to Undertaker, and Cena facing Taker would be incredibly boring. I'd much rather see Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho at WM30. They'd put on an incredible match with a great story, and as far as I can remember they've never even faced off in a one-on-one match, let alone had a major feud, unlike Lesnar and Cena, both of whom Taker has already feuded with (although I'll admit that the one reason a Taker/Lesnar feud would draw well is that, to my knowledge, Brock Lesnar is the one person Undertaker has never defeated in a one-on-one match).

Let me get this straight...you'd rather give what could be Undertaker's last match at WM 30 not to someone who can gain the world from it, but to a part-timing veteran who has nothing to prove anymore? And you say Ryback is a horrible idea?

Ryback would benefit. Jericho would definitely not.

I would rather have Ryback break the streak than your suggestion of Bray Wyatt. If Wyatt even faces the Undertaker I won't watch it and if he breaks the streak I will delete this account and put a block on USA and Scy fy. Now I don't have a problem with Ryback facing the Undertaker especially if they decide on it this early and spend the next 6+ months until WrestleMania building him up breaking the streak though, I feel a little differently about. I don't think anyone should end the streak and quite frankly the only match I'm interested in seeing Taker in at mania is Cena (especially since the ship sailed on Jericho a few years ago). IMO Cena is the only superstar left who would put any doubt in my mind about the streak and that is the best move they can possibly make.

That's, like, your opinion man. It's really a shame I can't argue this further since you didn't bother to throw in any proof of your claims.

Ryback has proven time and time again to the WWE Universe that he can wrestle a match, and be marketable. 2 very important things. Otherwise we would not see Ryback tangled in main feuds like Heyman's.

And have you seen how well his merchandise is selling? Yeah, please.

Let me get this straight...you'd rather give what could be Undertaker's last match at WM 30 not to someone who can gain the world from it, but to a part-timing veteran who has nothing to prove anymore? And you say Ryback is a horrible idea?

Ryback would benefit. Jericho would definitely not.

I've seen every match Ryback has had on television, and I've NEVER seen him put on a good match. Even CM Punk couldn't get a decent match out of him.

And absolutely I'd give the match to Jericho over Ryback. Ryback doesn't deserve it, plain and simple. He's a nobody who was handed a main event run for absolutely no reason, and he crashed and burned. The crowd was completely dead on him within a few weeks of his first PPV. Jericho is a top talent who can work a great match with a corpse, a match between him and Undertaker would completely steal the show at WrestleMania, and could easily be the best match either man ever has at the biggest show of the year. Undertaker/Jericho would sell the PPV if it was the only match on the card.

At the end of the day WWE is about making money.

Ryback vs. Undertaker isn't going to make people (who weren't already going to buy WM) buy Wrestlemania 30 and that's all WWE cares about.

Thinking that Ryback would be a cash cow moving forward is asinine. You're talking about giving a guy the biggest golden ticket in WWE history. They have to be 100% sure of his future. If you break the streak and then the guy tanks, you just wasted the entire streak. Ryback is not horrible but he's nowhere near good enough to even set foot in the same ring as The Undertaker and people want to believe that 6 months from now he's going to do something guys like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Batista, etc. couldn't do? LMAO. Yeah ok. Gotta love the IWC.

As much as I despise Ryback, I'll admit he's a better choice than Bray Wyatt. ANYONE is a better choice than Bray Wyatt. I'd rather see Undertaker face Jinder Mahal than Bray Wyatt. Hell, I'd rather see Jinder Mahal end the Streak than see Bray Wyatt even get the title shot.

HELL NO!
It would be a slap in the face to Taker if Ryback broke the streak.
The only person who could break the streak is whoever Taker decides, and I do not see that being Ryback.

ok the only way i could see rysac facing the undertaker is if he pulled this i hate bullys crap that he is doing with cm punk and declares that undertaker has been bullying people for many years and he is tired of it.
other potentials is brock of course obvious reasons and they could use in the promo the stare down the 2 had at one of brocks ufc fights.
john cena and they could use that undertaker had taken cena under his wing when cena first started and turned his back on him. cena saying i did this all on my own without you and so forth.
sting nuff said
wyatt family(all 3 of them) in some sort of gimmick match for kanes "soul"
rock in another end of a era match
these are just some ideas some far fetched and some not too far off.... ya never know cause vince does like to pull out all the stops for mania..... hell even as much hype has been put into the new video game for the 30 years of mania maybe even he would pull in the ultimate warrior to face him at mania. i wouldnt put it past vince. we all know he losing his mind around that time of the years

Before I go further, you do remember Chris Jericho at last year's WrestleMania, right? How does one go from jobbing to Fandango to ending The Streak?? :shrug:

I've seen every match Ryback has had on television, and I've NEVER seen him put on a good match. Even CM Punk couldn't get a decent match out of him.

And that's why WWE creative staff are allowing them to feud again? Now I'll be the first to say writing doesn't do a decent job with what they do half the time, but everybody knows CM Punk is a headliner. You think WWE would keep Ryback around if fans didn't want him there?

Again, "NEVER seen him put on a good match" can be argued for everyone on the roster who doesn't go the technical wrestling route. I've seen that argument made about John Cena so many times it starts to become cliché. He's had good matches. Otherwise his merchandise wouldn't sell.

And absolutely I'd give the match to Jericho over Ryback. Ryback doesn't deserve it, plain and simple. He's a nobody who was handed a main event run for absolutely no reason, and he crashed and burned.

For some reason, some IWC members have it in their head that when a superstar obtains Main Event status, and they are no longer on top, they "crashed and burned". This is a fallacy. There are clearly other superstars on the roster that are needed with their style of character more than Ryback's. Can you see Triple H downing Ryback because he doesn't look like he is good for business? Of course not. That is stupid.

Remember you're watching a drama. Ryback is a muscle-head that looks intimidating. Having someone look intimidating against The Undertaker is rare.

The crowd was completely dead on him within a few weeks of his first PPV.

Most athletes don't get good crowd feedback on their first pay per view. Not exactly a fair argument there.

But if you go with his later pay per views, you'll hear the crowd chanting "Feed Me More". A lot. Not exactly dead, were they?

Jericho is a top talent

was.

who can work a great match with a corpse, a match between him and Undertaker would completely steal the show at WrestleMania, and could easily be the best match either man ever has at the biggest show of the year. Undertaker/Jericho would sell the PPV if it was the only match on the card.

He's vastly overrated. I said it.

And it's not about the match itself. It's about the buildup. Did I ever say Ryback and Undertaker would put on a great match? No. But the potential for a show stealer is there. Did people really tune in to last year's WrestleMania just because Punk was fighting Taker? No. It's because of why they were fighting. Ryback looks like the kind of opponent that could pin Undertaker. He has everything to gain, and still has a promising future ahead of him. Jericho has jack shit.

I reiterate- Ryback would benefit by defeating Undertaker. He is more likely than the two to come back the following week and get entangled in a storyline. And judging by Jericho's scarce appearances, everyone would be more pissed off if he won.

I'm pretty sure fans would like to see the man who defeated Undertaker, wouldn't you??

None of us truly believe anybody at this point is capable of defeating The Undertaker at WrestleMania. But we already know if someone does, it's going to be someone who sticks with the company and can actually benefit off of that win, right?

So Brock Lesnar is clearly out when it comes to ending it. The intrigue of The Undertaker finally scoring a win against Lesnar is there, but as far as Brock beating him? No chance. This will have to be someone who won't walk out on the company and make regular appearances. I don't see anyone doing it, but if I had to pull out a name from a bowl that had those few names, Ryback is the only name that could gain anything from that win. He would be the one that I'd be okay with.

Unfortunately, nobody is going to be happy with this match unless that person is John Cena. Win or lose. Even though there's a few superstars that faced The Undertaker that many here would consider "unworthy". The hype has gotten to be a bit much.

I don't see The Rock returning for WrestleMania XXX due to his scheduling. I hate how quite a bit of old star power is needed for this WrestleMania to work in their best interests though.

The WWE would be crazy to put Lesnar in with Taker. However much money it makes, ultimately it's a loser because with the style Lesnar uses, it could easily end up being Takers last match. From a business standpoint, would you have 1 Taker match or 3? That match is simply a non-starter for me.
As for Ryback? No, just no. Not only is he not big enough, even for a normal Wrestlemania, but this is the 30th year. The guy has won nothing, nothing at all, he barely has a PPV win record. It's a joke to even consider him.

To my mind, there are really only 2 options and they both have problems.

The Rock. Will he even come back? How could it work? Would he be booed?

John Cena. In my opinion, it has to be Cena. It's a suitably huge match that time is running out for & by the time Cena returns, the WWE should already have a lot of Wrestlemania locked down with nothing for him to do. The problem comes with the build, the fan reaction and the result. Obviously it'd make a fuckton of money but it'd also force the WWE to make a call on Cena's future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back