Let's Say Bryan Is In The Title Match....

Honestly, I don't think that many people will care for Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan match at Wrestlemania. They just want him to win the big one, AT WRESTLEMANIA with the title. That is all they are asking for. I don't give a damn about Triple H's story. I just want to see him to finally get what he deserves. WWE are trying to drag this story as long as possible, but after Wrestemania aura worn out and the time they finally give DB the title, it will be too late. Nobody care anymore because WWE screw it up and it is not the same as Wrestlemania.

After Wrestlemania, if DB doesn't walk out with the title. I would basically stop caring about his chase from that point on. The whole point that keep me watching is this underdog story finally win his title, dream came true, at the grandest stage of all.

This is what the fans want!

I dont think that this is true...the crowd and everyone else on this forum has wanted DB to win the belt at every ppv since summerslam. Actually, this storyline, if it was intended to make DB "the guy," would have ended WAY before Mania and he most likely would have lost the belt at or before Mania anyways. Of course this is just speculation but do you really think DB would have held the title from Summerlsam to WM? I dont. The whole dream comes true at WM isnt even relevant to this storyline, plus DB has technically won the belt twice already so it wouldn't be equivalent to the HBK story. The crowd is just making a big deal now because we are close to WM but DB chasing the belt til Mania was never a part of this story nor does it seem like the wwe intended this to be a part of this story, its simply something that fans have kinda made up on their own.

In all honesty was i angry with rage after the Chamber, bloody oath i was. Before the Chamber it was a solid Pay Per View, with Swagger v Big E was decent to good, New Age Outlaws v Uso was good until Outlwas retained yawn fest, i had an idea they would. We had bad news barrett pop up here and there which was entertaining haha.

Wyatts v Shield was a excellent match, i think that match alone gave the Pay Per View alot of hope, Darren Young v Titus was boring Divas match i did not even bother with. Now onto the main event

The Chamber: It was very interesting to see Cena get attacked by Wyatts, even though i had a feeling someone or a team would interfere, it was absolute garbage at the end that Kane interfered, i had an idea that Orton would win but did not want to believe it.

I also predicted the chamber entrants, which was not hard to figure out, of course we got Bryan, Christian, Cena then Orton. Yes well done WWE for trying to fool us, you did a pretty bad job.

I seriously thought WWE had there head screwed on, they are going to lose fans now and again i am starting to honestly drift away from WWE once again, there was hope but they have crushed it now.

I will watch RAW later today as we get in live in Australia, but i am very certain i may not tune in for a while.

I honestly can't stand how WWE lets everything get leaked. They might as well release the Mania card in November since we've all known the top matches they planned were going to happen the way they have played out ...ie: Cena vs Wyatt, Orton vs Batista and Brock vs Taker. Just like last year with Rock vs Cena, HHH vs Brock, and Punk vs Taker. This is annoying.

They should've re-named The Elimination Chamber to The Easy-Prediction Chamber. Pathetic.

I'd rather they don't put DB in the title match because I can't stand triple threat Wrestlemania main events. It'd be Randy's 3rd at Mania...which would simply scream out "I can sell on my own"....plus it's too hard to tell a story in the match with 3 guys not to mention how they're usually always so damn choreographed. I hate Vince's creative team. Bring back Russo lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back