UK SmackDown LD Thread for 12/11/2010

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Tonight on SmackDown!
'Live' from Manchester at 10:30 PM

Kane vs. The Big Show
Kane-with-Big-Show22.jpg

Former Tag Team Champions and long time on again, off again rival Kane & The Big Show square off on SmackDown. Who will prevail in this titanic clash? Will it be the current World Heavyweight Champion or will the 'Largest Athlete in the World' take home the victory?

Edge vs. David Otunga
210652_512x288_generated.jpg

In a must win for the 'A-List', David Otunga goes toe to toe with the man who pinned him last week and the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship; Edge. The added factor here of course being that should Otunga lose, he'll be kicked out fo Nexus & further the point that Wade Barrett is a giant racist.

PLUS!
MVP-Vs.-Dolph-Ziggler.jpg
The Intercontinental Championship is on the line as MVP squares off with reigning champion Dolph Ziggler. Riding a wave of momentum after winning a triple threat against Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes, can MVP capture his first piece of gold in over a year? Or is it to be Ziggler's night? Factor in the Love Triangle of Ziggler/Katelyn/Guerrero and you've got one interesting match.

Also Scheduled to Appear
alberto-y-rey.png

Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez)
Rey Mysterio
Jack Swagger (with his Soaring Eagle)
Cody Rhodes
Kofi Kingston
Tyler Reks
and many more...​

That's tonight at 10:30.

In the process of packing/moving, but if things die down tonight, I'll be here. I could use the break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back