The SmackDown! LD Wishes It Could be More Dashing on 11/19!

I'm confused. Edge is supposed to be a good guy, and he's being a good guy by KIDNAPPING someone, tying them in a chair, throwing balls at them, and dumping messy food on them.

That makes him GOOD?

And isn't he doing this crusade against stupid, also? All those segments were pretty stupid.

Even if I don't watch this smackdown when I get home tonight, I'm so amped for this Survivor Series...I think this will be one of the coolest ones yet.

Even if I don't watch this smackdown when I get home tonight, I'm so amped for this Survivor Series...I think this will be one of the coolest ones yet.
It does look to kick ass. It's a 1-match/angle show really (Barrett/Orton/Cena), but the 1 show has pretty much carried the entire show for months, and it can be expected to carry 1 more show.

It does look to kick ass. It's a 1-match/angle show really (Barrett/Orton/Cena), but the 1 show has pretty much carried the entire show for months, and it can be expected to carry 1 more show.

The song in the backround fits this thing PERFECTLY!!!

Stormtrooper..yes...that is a large majority of the reason I will be watching it. No matter who wins, its a win-win situation for me. Although, I've always been one to root for the bad man...hence my siggy. lol

Michael...I agree, I watched that video package last night and thought that song rocked the bit.

Stormtrooper..yes...that is a large majority of the reason I will be watching it. No matter who wins, its a win-win situation for me. Although, I've always been one to root for the bad man...hence my siggy. lol
It's an interesting angle, one that people would want to pay to see how it unfolds. Hence why it's a good angle, and a good story to bank a show on.
Michael...I agree, I watched that video package last night and thought that song rocked the bit.
WWE always knocks it out of the park with the promo videos. I can't remember ever seeing a bad one, to be honest.
Rey...doesn't look right in orange.
It worked for Cena, so I guess they figured why not Rey too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back