SmackDown LD 12/9: Beat Dat Clock!

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.
20111207_sd_2matches_pre_c.jpg

Tonight, SmackDown features the return of an old favorite: The Beat The Clock Challenge! Randy Orton will face United States Champion Dolph Ziggler(#HEEL) and Wade Barrett will face Ezekiel Jackson for the chance to decide what gimmick we'll see them work with at TLC!

Earlier this week WWE.com confirmed that after months of fueled hatred, the war between World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry and The Big Show shall continue at TLC in a Chairs Match(personally I wanted a Ladder Match, but oh well)! How will the fued preogress tonight!?

Sorry Chimel, but your time is over as SmackDown in-ring announcer. That position belongs to LILIAN GARCIA, who is returning after a two-year hiatus from from the company!

Last week, Daniel Bryan failed to win The World heavyweight Championship from Mark Henry after taking a viscious World's Strongest Slam from the top rope. After that injury cost him his match against Alberto Del Rio on RAW, will Mr. MITB try to redeem himself?

Well if you didn't read The Spoilers(this fucking show needs to go live permanently soon so I can cut this shit out), then check out Friday Night SmackDown on Syfy to see all of this and more!

tunein-smackdown.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Week:
saint-mick.jpg

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – To kick off the holiday season, “Saint Mick” Foley hosted a special live edition of SmackDown, featuring a series of holiday-themed matches, a successful World Heavyweight Championship Match for Mark Henry against Daniel Bryan … and Santa granting Hornswoggle the ability to talk!

•“Saint Mick” announced holiday themed matches
•Brie Bella won a Divas Mistletoe on a Pole Match
•Justin Gabriel def. Jinder Mahal
•SmackDown hosted a holiday party
•Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes attacked Booker T
•Kofi Kingston def. Tyson Kidd
•Randy Orton def. David Otunga (Miracle on 34th Street Fight)
•Hornswoggle won an All I Want for Christmas 20-Man Battle Royal
•Hornswoggle was granted the ability to talk
•World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry def. Daniel Bryan (Steel Cage Match)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tlc-logo.jpg

20111129_tlc_mhenry_bigshow.jpg
20111207_tlc_matches_orton_barrett.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry vs. Big Show (Chairs Match)

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton

Just to go off topic for a second. What was Gabriel vs Kidd like live? I thought it was a pretty kickass match when I saw it on Superstars.

It was freaking awesome live. When I saw who was in the ring I knew it was going to be a very good match, and it didn't disappoint at all. I marked so hard for the 450.

Just throwing it out there, I'm the one with the beard in the front row. I'm so happy my friend knows the right people. Now I don't have to post a picture in that one thread anymore.

Michael cole whining about how he has a journalism degree and is the only one able to call a match, yet he spent this entire match talking out of his ass about 4 seperate topics, hahaha who writes coles lines? or is he the only one able to be that annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back