UFC 195 LD

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
i like Brian Ortega and think he's a good fighter.

Although I want him to lose based on having a MANBUN.

Man, Ortega is so legit on the ground.

The Featherweight Division is going to have a lot of fun fights coming this year with the prospects that are making names for themselves.

VIOLENCE next with Larkin vs. Tumenov.

And this is why Tumenov is going to win... Russian coming out to solemn sounding song? They are just a different breed... something inherently psychopathic about it

The newest fighter pay argument: Lorenz Larkin can't afford Invisalign and must fight with traditional braces in his mouth.

Remember when we felt bad for IndyJon when Arlovski's career was going down the tubes? I guess his comeback must bring joy into his life with karma victims Indianapolis Colts in flames

Sooooo excited for this. I have no horse in the game, my DK lineups are shot. Just psyched for the amount of violence we are about to get in a fight that will not disappoint.

38-38

Strap in boys, 5th round is going to be straight fire where both guys are going to look for the finish

That had to be the greatest 5th Round in the history of MMA. INSANE!!!

Condit deserves the victory, but holy shit, there's no real loser in that fight.

I kind of checked out on the prelims to watch the Ash vs Evil Dead finale... I thought the decisions on the main card were fair though, were they bad on the prelims?

I kind of checked out on the prelims to watch the Ash vs Evil Dead finale... I thought the decisions on the main card were fair though, were they bad on the prelims?

They Poirier/Duffy right at least.

Everyone had a big problem with the Holtzman, Soto, and especially Noke decisions.

So much outrage over the decision online.

It all comes down to the third round. Did Condit throw more strikes? Yes, but he missed a lot of them and Lawler was more effective with his strikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back