UEFA Champions League Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

OIL

Championship Contender
Man_Utd-Barcelona_CL.jpg

1413785191_08c3415bec.jpg

FC Barcelona vs Manchester United FC

It's hard to put this match into words. It's going to be fantastic. The two best teams in the world going head to head for the biggest prize in club football. The two teams are hard to seperate. They're that evenly matched. The absence of key Barcelona defenders may prove vital to United winning this match.

Both teams are filled to the brim with world class players. Barcelona have Messi, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and Eto'o among others. Manchester United have Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Carrick, Ferdinand & Vidic among others.

I'm going to say this match will end 2 - 1 to Manchester United. I can see Barcelona scoring from a free kick, but I feel Rooney & Ronaldo will score for United. Perhaps a free kick from Ronaldo. It's just so close. You can't call it.

Discuss Wednesday's epic match, and who you think will win here.

I think this will be a terrifric game. Man Utd ill be fired up going for back to back Champions League titles to go with yet another EPL title.

It will be a terrific game with some many world class players on the pitch. Just have to look at the subs bench for both teams just to get an understanding of just how strong the squads are of these two clubs. But I do feel sorry for Darren Fletcher having to miss this match, his red card was BS.

Anyway I htink that no matter what happens Barcelona will score Messi, Henry (if he plays), Eto'o & Inesita are too good not to score in the Champions League Final, despite Utd having a very vry good back half with Vidic and Rio.

However Barcelonas trouble will start down back as I dont often see the Spanish teams as being that great defensively. With the weapons at Utd's disposal in Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Tevez and Berbatov off the bench, I dont think the Barcelona back half will be able to contain them.

Im going with a 3-2 Utd win, in what should be an entertaining final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back