Twitter.com/SCDRickyRunn

@SCDRickyRunn Thx for the welcome. Good to hear from a champ. You know Im getting Mass Effect 3. Wrestler by day galactic savior by night

Just saw #WZCW magazine, game simulation predicts @SCDRickyRunn to lose the gold and go over the top rope #harsh

Lol I wouldn't worry about #WZCWmagazine. Last month, they predicted #RRR to lose. #Nobigdeal.

@SCDRickyRunn You actually think you're gonna win? Your lack of self awareness is terrifying, kid. #DoubleDuty #DoubleDefeat

@SCDRickyRunn Um, you're forgetting Justin Cooper vs. "The American Hero" Ace Stevens. Now, do you want a knife and fork to eat your words, dum-dum?

@Stevenson_Marquel best of luck with the Mayhem Challenge. I kno alot of good dudes hoping to win as well. Im hoping for a mini battle royal for #Mayhemchampionship.

@SCDRickyRunn - Johnny Scumm finds himself rooting for you in the Lethal Lottery, probably 'cos all the others are worthless.

@JohnnyScumm There are plenty of choices to root for. Austin and I just happen to be better than most of them. #RRR #LethalLottery

Austin and I are a team, we work together to achieve mutual gain. Unlike @HighSociety which seems to get nothing. #Realchamps

@SCDRickyRunn Tough break in the Lottery but grats on keeping the gold champ. Hit me up next show so we can throw down on the #WZCW game

Thanks @Stormrage. #LL was tough, but I like to think I put on a hell of a match. Idk about #WZCW game but #MassEffect3 sounds pretty damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back