What You Expect From Runn Reynolds Runn?

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
Simple question folks, what do you expect from your new Tag Champions? Do you think the RRR Express be on the rails for years improving the tag division? Or do you think we will split after our first title loss? What are your honest opinion on the team as a whole?

How will we improve it? Will the tag division become something more than teams that only last as long as their title reigns do? Will the idea of competition bring more tag teams?

You will improve it by taking up all challenges that come in front of you. Also, the the tag division will become more interesting with RRR as champs.

I think the team could be something really good in the long run but I don't see your title reign lasting past Kingdom Come. The team wasn't doing anything amazing heading into All or Nothing and I found very little reason why you guys had a title match. I'm not taking anything away from the victory but MOM were the better team going into the event. The victory is something to be proud of but everyone can have a good day when it comes to RPing. It takes more effort to keep the titles and I don't think RRR will do that. I'm being nice by saying you guys will hold the titles until Kingdom Come but I would be very surprised to see RRR retain at Lethal Lottery.

As a whole I think the team is solid but not the best in the division.

Hopefully, less threads like this. ;)

I'm hoping you guys can add some much needed stability to the division. Along with MOM and the Forgotten Powers, you'll be able to hold down the division for quite some time. In my time here, we've only had a handful of solid teams, but with the core we have now, our tag division will be able to flourish. I can't wait to see it.

From RRR, specifically, I want to see the relationship between Ricky and Austin develop more in your RPs, I want to see Ricky come into his own more, etc. I want to see you work off of this title win and improve, get better with every show, because you're definitely capable.

I'm wanting to see you eventually drop the belts to the Forgotten Powers. It'll happen whether you two like or not though.

Unfortunately I can't see them staying together. Reynolds will want another shot at the main title before long

You guys are going to need some serious synergy work to do. Only four teams in the history of WZCW have successfully defended their titles once... every other team hasn't even gotten past their first title defense and no team has gotten through two matches. Only the greatest teams have gotten that far (i.e. B.I.A., TN'K & the FHD)... and Stan-time (who I didn't think would've retained). If you pull your socks up, I can see you defending it at the Lottery... if it's during the Roulette round, I don't see you retaining.

I don't think you'll make it past Kingdom Come as I feel that will be your last event as a legit tag team.

I hope you guys decide to stay together for a while, that's the only real obstacle I see in your way. I know that after writing RP's as a team can kind of get a little boring for a lack of better words. You want to form your own identity and story but you have to think of the team first. The goals of the individuals usually overlap the goals of the team in the end.

Plus the Tag Belts are always up in the air and the division is always changing so it can be hard to defend the belts. When the Forgotten Powers formed the only other teams were the B.I.A. and the Crashin Movement. The Crashin Movement folded after Kingdom Come as did B.I.A. after we took their championships. For the first few rounds of our title run the only other team in the division was Paradyse Cruz which didn't last long either. Right after we lost to Stan Time and I had my little retirement you guys and MOM popped up. It's a whole different beast from the other divisions because it's constantly changing and new challenges pop up every few rounds.

I wish you guys luck and hope you and Mind Over Matter stick around long enough for us to take the belts from you. If Sab and Saxton formally become a team, you better really be worried though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back