Triple H Raw Announcement

HHH announcement on Monday will be putting Roman in an Elimination Chamber Match at Fast Lane and the winner gets Brock at WM31. HHH could stack the deck against Roman by making it Roman, Big Show, Kane, Seth, and whoever else you get the idea. It could be Roman and Rock vs. Seth, Big Show and Kane Roman must win to be in the title match at WM31.

There's a lot of 'left-field' suggestions on here but as I understand it, the announcement is to address the 'controversy' of the Royal Rumble match (side note: nothing controversial about the match in itself, other than Curtis Axel/Eric Rowan, so technically nothing to address unless he is going to publically fire the booking committee...)

Therefore suggestions about Vince retiring/Undertaker retiring/anything that doesn't involve Roman Reigns are highly unlikely to be remotely correct

Roughly half, if not more of you are using this thread as an opportunity to let your imaginations run wild. As the above poster said, it will have to do with the ROYAL RUMBLE ending and the Royal Rumble PPV. Also, for those of you mentioning Curtis Axel's spot: If they were going to bring up that spot, then wouldn't it also follow that the solution would include Curtis Axel? So unless you expect Curtis Axel to be placed in the WM title picture, this is almost impossible as well.

I would like it to be a "stick it up your ass, if you don't like WWE, deal with it," but that also wouldn't make sense because that isn't an an announcement, it's a declaration.

There was no actual CONTROVERSY in the Royal Rumble ending, so the most likely possibility is that it will have to do with the Fast Lane PPV/Wrestlemania main event. Now what exactly the announcement will be, is really anybody's guess so I won't even bother making a concrete prediction. But if I had to guess, then I think most of us know that the most obvious would be to have Reigns defend his position in some way, or create an opportunity for someone to join the match for yet another WM Triple Threat Match.

I just hope they don't put Bryan in the main event again for the simple fact that doing that two years in a row is almost as dry and repetitive and borderline insulting as having Rock/Cena's "Once in a Lifetime" two years in a row.

There's a lot of 'left-field' suggestions on here but as I understand it, the announcement is to address the 'controversy' of the Royal Rumble match (side note: nothing controversial about the match in itself, other than Curtis Axel/Eric Rowan, so technically nothing to address unless he is going to publically fire the booking committee...)

Therefore suggestions about Vince retiring/Undertaker retiring/anything that doesn't involve Roman Reigns are highly unlikely to be remotely correct

Roughly half, if not more of you are using this thread as an opportunity to let your imaginations run wild. As the above poster said, it will have to do with the ROYAL RUMBLE ending and the Royal Rumble PPV. Also, for those of you mentioning Curtis Axel's spot: If they were going to bring up that spot, then wouldn't it also follow that the solution would include Curtis Axel? So unless you expect Curtis Axel to be placed in the WM title picture, this is almost impossible as well.

I would like it to be a "stick it up your ass, if you don't like WWE, deal with it," but that also wouldn't make sense because that isn't an an announcement, it's a declaration.

There was no actual CONTROVERSY in the Royal Rumble match, so the most likely possibility is that it will have to do with the Fast Lane PPV/Wrestlemania main event. Now what exactly the announcement will be, is really anybody's guess so I won't even bother making a concrete prediction. But if I had to guess, then I think most of us know that the most obvious would be to have Reigns defend his position in some way, or create an opportunity for someone to join the match for yet another WM Triple Threat Match.

I just hope they don't put Bryan in the main event again for the simple fact that doing that two years in a row is almost as dry and repetitive and borderline insulting as having Rock/Cena's "Once in a Lifetime" two years in a row.

I've never been a fan of three way matches with a belt on the line, the champion loses the belt but also gets to save face by not actually having to lose. Just seems like booking on the fly because they failed at getting the crowd pop with Reigns winning the RR.
Just because Bryan had surgery and had to give up the belt is no reason he should be involved in any way with Reigns and Lesnar. Bryan needs to earn his way back up the ladder. Considering Lesnar's power style I don't think Bryan should be anywhere near him.

Maybe it could be a tournament and the winner gets inserted in to the Main Event at WM31? Triple H can come out and cite Reigns won it controversially with The Rock getting involved, Curtis Axel feeling aggrieved, Rusev and make up every excuse under the sun etc.

Lots of positives for this....

A) How good was the Royal Rumble Triple Threat - could be repeated.
B) Take some major heat off Roman Reigns
C) Brock can be protected from a pin/submission

Finally, Daniel Bryan had his shot last year so it should be a no go area for him as it will smack of repeating a storyline. Dean Ambrose could be that man.

I would expect a 15 minute HHH promo against The Rock helping Roman to draw cheap hot heat, then a Roman Reigns entrance to defend The Rock, to try and have the hottest heel promo on the roster (HHH) try and build Roman as a babyface. That's the only controversy that exists, and this is stupid. It would be infinitely smarter to let Roman be the heel and swing Lesnar into face/tweener territory, and have Heyman double cross Lesnar.

Seriously don't think it's going to be as bad or as big as it's been made out to be. Can't see Vince stepping down and giving HHH control, considering it's a publicly traded company now, that would have to be done through the board of directors I would assume, as it will affect the stock price. Unless of course it's just the Mr. McMahon character being taken out, leaving Vince still having the final say.

And don't think they will take Reigns spot at Mania away either. That would make the Rumble null and void, and would make any future Rumbles meaningless. If you can win and then just have your position knocked out from under you, what's the point if the fans don't like it.

Other than that I can't see anything else happening that will "shake the WWE to the core". It's been pretty predictable lately and there really isn't any secrets to hide.

Could be an announcement that they're having the Andre Battle Royal again, and that Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose in it.

Let's all agree that the majority of us are curious what exactly will shake the WWE Universe to its core... shall we?

Anyways... based on the graphic regarding this announcement, it will definitely be something about Reigns. Hopefully, it can live up to its hype given the way 2015 has started...I'd say that the WWE really needs something to truly shake it up big time!

Well, I finished watching SmackDown! just few moments ago and Triple H said "announcement, that will LIKELY shake WWE Universe to its core". The word "likely"..to me it means it wont shake anything and it will be just another announcement, like all of the others, end of dreaming.

HHH announces he is resigning as COO to resume his Wrestling career!
He says since no one on the roster wants to step up and grab the brass ring he will do it himself. He than lambastes Reigns and the WWE universe before announcing Reigns vs. HHH at Fast Lane for a shot at Lesnar.

This will help get Reigns over a bit if they can put on a great match which I have no doubt they will and also sets up a Sting or Rock run-in after Show/Kane/Rollins get involved. That would set the table for Trips vs. Sting/Rock at Mania and give a bit more credibility to Reigns as a main eventer?

This announcement is going to be the definition of maj adjace.

Cheap Heat podcast listeners will know what I'm talking about.

Also, HHH wrestling Reigns at Fast Lane is too much of a retread of Bryan wrestling him to start WM last year. Would be cool, but probably unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back