Trailer for The Marine

ya it does look a little different, but i don't get how cena has time to do this movie, when he is on raw every week

maybe its just a sucky preview the movie is till proboly good i will see it

I can't wait for Cena's new movie the Marine to come out soon! It seems like a real good movie to watch!!!! ^_~

"You Cant See Me" jesus i hope we carnt in the film

ya i can't wait to see it, hopefully it will be pretty good

I actually sort of want to see this, it might be good. He filmed the movie a long time ago, right. When they had the whole storyline where he was stabbed in a bar, I think he was filming this.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
I actually sort of want to see this, it might be good. He filmed the movie a long time ago, right. When they had the whole storyline where he was stabbed in a bar, I think he was filming this.

Flames Out
Dragon

You're right, he was filming it when he was supposedly "stabbed" in his storyline with Carlito & Jesus however, not being a fan of John Cena I have no desire to see this movie, but I thikn Kane's movie, See NO Evil (which I saw) will probably do alot better at the bx office than Cena's movie, The Marine.

Eternal Dragon said:
Kane's movie didn't do too great in the box office, I think it made like 20 million.

Flames Out
Dragon

Actually of that being WWE Films first movie to hit the theatres, it didn't do too bad, the cost to make the movie was I think around $14 million If I'm not mistaken, so if it exceeded the cost of making the movie, then that's pretyy good, coming from a company that's focused around wrestling (or Sports Entertainment).

Flippyskate21 said:
ya it does look a little different, but i don't get how cena has time to do this movie, when he is on raw every week

He filmed the move when he was on smackdown and in a fued with carlito. they had that angel where carlitos friend stabbed cena in a club and he was injurd and so that gave him time to go film the movie. but the movie seems good.

I don't wwe spending money on making movies when they could be improving their shows. I heard Stone Cold is making a film, what's next Carlito and Armando Alejandro Estrrrrradda in a remake of "Scarface".

Cracker5000 said:
I don't wwe spending money on making movies when they could be improving their shows. I heard Stone Cold is making a film, what's next Carlito and Armando Alejandro Estrrrrradda in a remake of "Scarface".

You know Cracker5000, you could be on to something here! :thumbsup: lol. I would'nt mind seeing Carlito & Aramndo in Scarface! lol.

wwe makeing movies at the current time is kinda like a country going 2 war somewere else wen the actual country is really crappy i say wwe shud focus on wut made them big after they have a great product then maybe just maybe they can make a movie

I think this wont be as good as See No Evil. It doesnt look great at all...

See No Evil was okay but had no ponit to it. No build up or storyline. The Marine looks to have that and with that cast it wont be a box office smash but will exceed See No Evil!

he really doesn't look like he can act in the trailer, so i'll probably just skip this one. plus, who wants to see cena do that salute crap all the time? he isn't a real marine so he shouldn't be doing that salute while wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back