Miscellaneous Electronic Buttsex

another group I found using youtube is Nero.

They only have 1 album out that they released back in August. what attracted me to this band was the vocalist they use on many of their songs. While I love Electronic music with just instruments There's something about the vocals mixed with the electronic music that just clicks for me. If you've never heard of them you owe it to yourself to give them a listen.

[YOUTUBE]1S35THmZD_E[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]bE47er6qnqg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]K_2Z32qCYBg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]llDikI2hTtk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]YWK6dQOdri0[/YOUTUBE]​

Great music that any fan of Electronic music should at least listen to

and yet another electronic artist I found using Youtube. This one is in the Techno Subgenre of the Electronica family.

Ladies and (mostly) gentleman i I give you waterflame. I usually try to start with a little bit about the artist is the fact that he's 22 and lives in Norway. I tried to find more for about 20 minutes but i found nothing.

[YOUTUBE]rVTzv9qLyko[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]BhN9OdjE4m4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]vYoRIjXZ_jQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Mg409kaBTRk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]xOSbfVYszls[/YOUTUBE]​

Now this is a lot different from the electronic music I've listened to in the past but the first song I listened to on Youtube was carrots and what caught my ear was the fact that it sounds like something you would hear in a Japanese night cub or on some Anime show, same with Fantasyquest and Chaotic. The other 2 however I think people will like even if the don;t like the Anime feel of the other three, These 2 are just great Techno songs that everyone can enjoy

What an amazing thread!!!

I absolutely love electronic music. Not only is it very compelling to listen to, but also is some of the best music to wrok-out to. It's quite enjoyable and I think everyone should give it a fair shot. I only wish someone would create a electronic song that would be played on a well known radio station in order to get electronic popularity.

FREE MUSIC ALERT!

Goddamn I missed this thread!

I just wanted to pop in to let everyone know of one amazing deal going down. The Polish Ambassador, who has been covered many times in this thread, is offering up his entire discography for free.

http://thepolishambassador.com/blog...y-7-albums-30-remixes-over-7-hours-free-music

If you have never heard of The Polish Ambassador, do yourself a favor and check out some of the earlier posts in this thread. One listen to "When the Robo B-Boys Just Kill It" or "360 Degree View of the Phantasmal Farm" should be enough to convince you. That's not to say only his old stuff is good - His album "First Words" contains some absolutely killer tracks, and his remixes are just as fantastic as his original work.

This is not to be missed. I love it when a good artist gives away his stuff for free. Niceto know people still care about the music.

I'll try and be in here more often, since I'm planning on hosting an electronic music show on my college radio station. Next time I post I'll be walking through what I believe to be one of, if not THE greatest electronic album ever created. Hell, it might even be my favorite album ever - "Crossroads" by mind.in.a.box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back