Tournament help

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I need anywhere between 10 and 20 people to help me with the tournament by sending in a list of their top 64 Legends in Wrestling History. There are criteria though. Their Prime has to be before the year 2000 which means as amazing a career as he had John Cena is out. People like Undertaker who arguably had more than 1 prime one of which was before 2000 would be in. If you don't like it you have a built in argument against.

I would like to start this by mid-septemeber to early october so if you sign ip to help there isn't a major time chrunch.

Thank you to have helped or will help. I can't do this by myself.

I'll get a list to you as soon as I can. So probably a week before thing starts...

Thank you very much. I'll add you to my list.

That's 5 including Jeff. At least 5 more to go

For those that may want to help but aren't sure they've been watching wrestling long enough don't worry. If all you know are people from the New Gen/Attitude Era that's fine. I'm hoping for a wide range of talent spanning decades so it is all helpful.

I was going to see if I can get 128 out of everyone sending me 64 but if not I'll just go with 64

Well we have 11 people saying they'll send in lists so we have the minimum of 10 I was hoping for.

I can still use 9 more to make 20 so we'll end this portion of things on September 15th and start early October

Everyone that said they would send me in a list i would also like those by September 15th.

That way i have a couple weeks myself to get the seeding done

With 14 people having responded when i asked for help I don' think I'm gonna get any more people. That being said I'm gonna just leave a list of people who said they would help as a reminder.

People sending lists (*=list has been sent)

1) Spidey (*)

2) Echelon (*)

3) Dave

4) Fallout

5) Jeff

6) Marc (*)

7) Matrix

8) Yaz (*)

9) Psychohurricane55 (*)

10) Jack-Hammer (*)

11) enviousdominous (*)

12) OYDK (*)

13) tdmoon (*)

Last edited:
Have you asked people from SCF? I'm sure someone like KB or Tasty would give you a list.

I think i did ask Tasty and he declined. With as little as KB wants to do with this place and the fact he said no originally i wasn't planning on asking him at all.

I'm 100% sure that KB would have a list waiting to go if you asked him. Maybe not but you can only try.

It's nearing the end of the month so i figured I'd toss up a reminder for the 8 people left that may have forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back