Coming Soon(ish): Legends Tournament 2018

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
As some of you may know by having been here a while or having been bored enough to browse the archives at the bottom of the forum back in 2009I ran a Legends Tournament. People enjoyed it for what I was able to do and it just faded into forum history.

I've been wanting to do another one for about 3 or 4 months now and even asked KB not to incredibly long ago but he said no.

The other day I sent Dave a PM asking him the same question and was honestly expecting another no so Imagine my surprise when he said Yes.

So I get to do another Legends Tournament. Luckily it's not happening for at least a week while the forums settle down but in all honestly will probably happen mid September early October (Start time subject to change) so I have plenty of time to figure out just how to run this thing this time around so it's better than last time.

For anyone interested the 2009 Legends Tournament can be found here

maxresdefault.jpg

And wrestlers with multiple primes like Undertaker and Shawn should be eligible, as well as Austin, who hit his peak before 2000. I guess that would disqualify the Rock.

Yeah, you're going to have a tough time trying to convince people of everyone's prime.

It would but people will just have to live with it.

If this becomes a yearly thing the 2000 bench mark will change every year or so.

And wrestlers with multiple primes like Undertaker and Shawn should be eligible, as well as Austin, who hit his peak before 2000. I guess that would disqualify the Rock.
That's something I've been mulling over in my head recently so I can get behind this idea.
Yeah, you're going to have a tough time trying to convince people of everyone's prime.
I'm sure some people will be cranky no matter what I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back