Top 5 favorite Smackdown Stars

1) Jeff Hardy - Favourite since I started watching WWF then TNA then to WWE. The next WWE Champion folks.

2) The Great Khali - This guy does his freakin' job well - look menacing and don't do much.

3) Vickie "Excuse Me" Guerrero - If there was an award for most hated GM, she would take it on a landslide.

4) The Brian Kendrick - if he was a little bigger this guy would be the total package. He should top dancing though.

5) MVP - Lost a little momentum but he is rightfully in the Main Event scene on Smackdown!

Ken Kennedy would've made the list if he wasn't injured. Edge as well but he's away for a bit.

1)Edge, because I have been a fan of Edge since I strted watching wrestling, he is extremely talented on the mike and in the ring. To me, Edge is, and always will be the best heel of all time.
2)The Brian Kendrick, because he has amazing in ring talent and hes not bad on the mike. He is fun to watch and i believe the future of the WWE. (he needs to stop walking around like a drunk ****** though.)
3)MVP, because he has great athletic ability, he knows how to talk on the mike, and i just love watching him in the ring.
4)Umaga, because HE IS THE BEST EVER ON THE MIKE! lol just kidding, i just like to watch him and he has a funny gimmick.
5)MR Kennnedy, because hes the future of the WWE.

1) Jeff hardy. liked him since the survivor series cage match against the dudleys. it was awesome at the end.

2) mvp. i dunno why he just reminds me of like a african american of me lol.

3) trips. i dunno why i always cridesize ( how evr you spell it). him but every week he makes me laugh.

4)edge. i liked him since the you suck feud, but went off him a bit when he won his first wwe title. now i like him again

5) shelton benjiman. one word. athletichism

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back