Top 5 favorite Smackdown Stars

Batista
Mr. Kennedy-i love this guy! i have from the beginning, he's actually one of the best wrestlers on SD!
Lashley-Great Star, not ready for big time yet
Undertaker-The Phenom
Rey Mysterio-i don't like him, but he's an outstanding talent no doubt

5. The Great Khali
4. Lashley
3. The Undertaker
2. Mr.Kennedy
1. King Booker

5.Finlay
4."the Miz"
3.Booker T
2.Lashley
1.Undertaker

1. The Undertaker
2. Matt Hardy
3. King Booker
4. Super Crazy
5. Gregory Helms

1. UnderTaker - Personnaly I think he's the greatest wrestler in the world next to Kurt Angle. He's a great entertainer and a great wrestler with a perfect winning streak at WrestlMania 14-0.

2. King Booker - The 5-time WCW champion may not be as good as he used to be but he's coming back and going to win the World title from Mysterio. And of course King Booker is a great entertainer.

3. Batista - Great wrestler, entertaining and kicks anyones ass that comes in his way and he's soon going to be World Champion again.

4. Chris Benoit - Great technical wrestler I know he's out right now but when he comes back he's goin to make more ppl tap out.

5. Khali - Now I know every single person hates him, he has like only 3 moves, he's not American, he has no mic skillz, and he's getting an undeserving push but I like seeing him destroy wrestlers but I know when he loses to Taker he aint goin to be in tha WWE anymore. And he's with the most funniest guyz ever Davairi I luv seeing him get his ass kicked and when he opens his big mouth and everyone hates it that's funny.

I wouldv'e put JBL 5th but he aint wrestling just being the BEST announcer ever on SmackDown.

1. Chris Benoit- arguably one of the best pure wrestlers ever.
2. Undertaker- will go down as one of the greatest ever. the longevity of his character adds to his legacy
3. Batista- he has improved greatly over a short period of time (working with HHH helped him tremendously)
4. Mr. Kennedy....Kennedy- great athlete. his charisma and mic skills are matched by very few
5. tie between Booker T and Rey Mysterio- Booker T is a great athlete and performer. Booker is perhaps overdue a run at the title. His King gimmick is a bit annoying. Rey Mysterio does amazing things that can be duplicated by a very few. I sometimes wonder about his World title push and wonder if he would have ever gotten it if Eddie Guerrero hadn't passed away.

1: Eddie - He's an awsome competitor and should've won the title earlier, but I'm glad he did.

2: Rey Mysterio: He's awsome hands down, his style is one of the best. His matches are always good. I'm looking forward to seeing more of his matches.

3: Undertaker: He's been in the business forever. His gimmick is the coolest and he keeps it fresh everytime he comes back. I'd love to see a long, nice, fued with Kurt Angle. Unlike the 1-3 week fueds. Since I've never seen him withe the title, I'd love to see him have a good title reign.

4: Kurt Angle: He is probably the best wrestler ever to compete. He's always on his A game. I love watching his matches.

5: Batista: He is an awsome guy and athlete. I can't wait for him to regain his title.

1. Batista
2. Lashley
3. Booker T
4. Undertaker
5. Chris Benoit

I will not put Rey Mysterio, because he's a ridiculous champion, but Smackdown needs some help. It's a sorry tv show

1:Undertaker (absolute favorite)
2:Benoit (superb wrestler)
3:Batista (Animal,huge in person)
4:Mr.Kennedy (Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Kennnnnnnnneeeeeddyyyyyy)
5:Mysterio/Matt Hardy/Lashley(buff,I love his in ring movement)

1. Ken Kennedy
2.Gregory Helms
3.Batista
4.Paul London/Brian Kenndrick
5. Undertaker

1. JBL (The only reason to watch SD!)
2. Batista
3. Taker
4. Booker T
5. Rey Mysterio

1.undertaker
2.booker t
3.chris benoit
4.batista
5.lashley

1. Paul London - A great wrestler with great talent. He has been compared to A.J Styles in the past. A great tag and cruiserweight champ.
2. Kid Kash - A great wrestler like London. Watched him in TNA a few times, was happy upon finding out that he joined WWE. He was great in the Cruiserweight division and put on great matches. We have to love the brain-buster! Reckon that his tag match at GAB could possible be match of the night.
3. Findlay - personally wasnt keen on him at first, but his style has grown on me and puts on enjoyable matches. I hope that he has a long run as US Champ.
4. Booker T - He has been out of the title picture for quite sometime, and im glad he is back in the picture. He always puts on great matches and is solid in the ring.
5. Kennedy - Is decent enough in the ring, and has great mic skills. He is the future and it looks good.

Kahli (everyone wants to see the prison match, and without him there wouldn't be one) Taker(always)

1.Mrrrr Ken-a-dey : limitless charisma, very athletic , great finshers like the kenton bomb and JFK(just finshed by kennedy)
2.JBL : again lots of charisma, infinetly better than taz as a commentator, great in the ring, great impact produced from the CFH and he takes the piss out of mysterio alot.
3.Finlay : His gimmick is a real extension of his own personality, great in ring skills, one of the best technical wrestlers in WWE, some of most original manuevers i have ever seen (eg. with the ring apron) great finisher as well.
4.Chris Benoit : simply the best damn technical wrestler on the planet , he should be main eventing not chasing the US title, how could they make mysterio the champion and not have this man anywhere near?
5.The Great Khali : everyone else says hes crap and really he is, but i just love watching this guy throw people around like ragdolls, i nearly pissed myself when mysterio tried a springboard dropkick and bounced off his chest

A Wrestling God! is 1 of the only reasons why I watch SmackDown.

1) Primo Colon - Young talent with his "Cool" brother as he tag partner i am always excited to watch this guy compete

2) Shelton Benjamin - Great overall wrestler, nothing more to say about him

3) R-Truth - Good to see a new style of wrestler which WWE has been lacking lately

4) Vladimir Kozlov - Great monster heel i like how he destroys baby faces and come out to the ring after matches to bash people

5) Big Show - I liked his heel turn joining forces with Vickie to get him into the SD picture

(only counting active wrestlers on the Smackdown Roster)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back