To the WWE: Who doesn't smoke weed?

Ballistic83

Occasional Pre-Show
I think that the WWE is going TOO FAR as far as this thing as there "crack down" on weed use among wrestlers in the WWE man! I mean who doesn't smoke weed? Weed isn't even a real drug, it's a f--k'in plant. And if the WWE doesn't want there wrestlers on any REAL drugs, they would understand. It's not like there sniffing cocaine or shooting up or anything.

Vince McMahon just needs to stop being paranoid about the FBI & the other media.

Only superstar I know who used weed a lot was Kendrick but he didn't want to stop so that is mainly why the WWE released him. Why wouldn't the WWE want to crack down on weed and stuff of the sort? Do you want your wrestler out there performing high and could possibly injure himself or his opponent? If you do, then I feel sorry for you.

You feel sorry for me?! No, I feel sorry for you man. I understand if you don't smoke weed & your against it. But people of all sports needs some kind of releif. If Rob Van Dam can make it this far in his career by smoking weed, then what's the problem??

You feel sorry for me?! No, I feel sorry for you man. I understand if you don't smoke weed & your against it. But people of all sports needs some kind of releif. If Rob Van Dam can make it this far in his career by smoking weed, then what's the problem??

I see now. Drugs are the end all be all for relief. How about listening to music or reading a book or something. People don't do these things anymore I assume and they all just get high. What happened to RVD? He got busted for drugs and his WWE career was over? Sounds like a good plan to me.

I think that the WWE is going TOO FAR as far as this thing as there "crack down" on weed use among wrestlers in the WWE man! I mean who doesn't smoke weed? Weed isn't even a real drug, it's a f--k'in plant. And if the WWE doesn't want there wrestlers on any REAL drugs, they would understand. It's not like there sniffing cocaine or shooting up or anything.

Vince McMahon just needs to stop being paranoid about the FBI & the other media.

Wow so the WWE should let their wrestler's smoke ILLEGAL drugs? That's a good idea, spread the word, the WWE doesn't care if their wrestler's get high. Think about it man, that's pretty stupid to think to the WWE should back off on their wrestler's smoking pot. So by your standards any business should let their employees toke up huh? I don't think so dude, it's against the law and it's against almost any business' rules and regulations. So why should it be any different for the WWE? Marijuana impairs your senses, there is no arguing against that, I personally wouldn't trust someone I was in the ring with if they were high, they might screw up big time. Dumb dumb idea.

OK I have said this once before why are all your topics Rap Related
I Hate John Cena Because he turned on Rap.
Rap Music on WWE PPVs.
and Now The allowance of Weed in Wrestling you obviously got the idea of this thread from your favorite rap artist or rap song

Well listen we don't need anything drug related in WWE it can cause bad things and you wanting Weed in WWE is just stupid. Is it dumb to for WWE to care about there wrestlers hell no.I see your point as there are worse drugs but come on the side effects can be severe and can ruin their careers. Imagine John Cena on Weed right before Wrestlemania and lets say he gets high who knows how that can effect WWE and you wanting them to do it whenever they want is just flat out stupid.Suspending them may be bad at the time but it is better when it comes to long term effects.

Yeah who doesn't? I know when cops are in high speed chases of convicted convicts that are armed and dangerous, they are stressed. They should be able to smoke weed on the job to calm them down. When Ben Roethlisberger throws an interception, he should be able to hit the pipe on the sideline. When K-Rod blows a save for the Mets, he should be able to bake some special brownies and sell them outside of the stadium and enjoy them with the fans. Most of all, when a surgeon is going into the OR for a complicated procedure, he should be able roll up a fat one and calm his nerves before surgery. How dare Vince McMahon obey the law?

Shut the fuck up and don't ever post again you lousy spot of shit of the universe.

I think Matt Fox got right to the ol' nuts on this one. The long and the short of it is weed is illegal. Whether it should be legal or not is irrelevant. The WWE is, let's face it, kept a close eye on by both the fans and the people who govern them. So, you use an illegal drug, you pay the penalty. The WWE lets this one slide, well we all know where that goes.

Now, as to the legality of that, it's a matter of the government and the people. If it were to ever become legal (highly doubtful given how expensive the dealers can make it while it remains illegal) then it would be a non-issue. It's not the WWE's fault here, frankly. Their hands are tied by our government. Like it or not, they wanna continue operating, they've got to follow the law like everybody else.

Lol!!! Wow man you taking my records now??? I just said Method Man as an exsample brah. Then how bout other people then such as Robert Downey Jr. then? Happy??

What in the world did you just say seriously.
Back on Topic like I have stated before this topic is dumb as you are wanting a bad Change in WWE .You want WWE to go downhill ,you want WWE to let there superstars do drugs just so your favorite wrestler does not get suspended well that is dumb because that superstar getting suspended will give him time to learn from his mistakes and come back to WWE as a top star Prove ? Look at Jeff Hardy it took him 3 suspensions but he finally learned and that led him into further success. Now lets say he did not stop there he would get fired for the 2nd from WWE and he already has bad blood with TNA so he would end up no where and would not be as popular as he is now.

Anybody who's against wrestlers smoking marijuana is in fact, a person of incredibly low intelligence. Compared to the painkillers these guys get hooked on, marijuana is practically Vitamin C. No negative physical effects in any way, relaxes the body, helps relieve stress. There's a reason RVD and many, many other wrestlers have had a history of smoking marijuana; it's a cheap, easy, and safe way to relax after beating your body around all day. I tell you one thing, I'd much rather have my employee smoking a joint then drinking a bottle of whiskey and killing his liver.

Anybody who's against wrestlers smoking marijuana is in fact, a person of incredibly low intelligence. Compared to the painkillers these guys get hooked on, marijuana is practically Vitamin C. No negative physical effects in any way, relaxes the body, helps relieve stress. There's a reason RVD and many, many other wrestlers have had a history of smoking marijuana; it's a cheap, easy, and safe way to relax after beating your body around all day. I tell you one thing, I'd much rather have my employee smoking a joint then drinking a bottle of whiskey and killing his liver.

I concede to the points you made about it being safer, that does make sense. However the fact remains that it is illegal and Vince is now going to follow the law as best as he can. So he can't let his wrestler's run rampant smoking pot. Now I am sure if they do it quietly in the confines of their hotel rooms, their homes, their cars, etc... and do not openly flaunt it at work in front of everyone else or gloat about it, Vince may turn his head the other way, but when an idiot like Kendrick comes along, what choice does the WWE have? So I'll give the fact it's better than popping pills or drinking heavily, but still, Vince has to keep as clean as an image as possible and this is coming from a guy who used to blaze some fatties all day, everyday.

I'm gonna play Switzerland here, and say: It's nobodies business what the performers do, on their own time! Do I feel they should be allowed to smoke, at the arena before or during a show? No, that would make for an unsafe work place, out in the ring. The guy who's high, could smoke just a tad too much, and fuck up, causing injuries. On the other hand, if the guys are off, just got done with a show, and are chilling in their hotel rooms, who's gonna get hurt? Nobody, that's who.

So, in summation, I'm not totally against the wrestlers smoking,as long as it's not right before their match. Maybe, cut them off an hour or two before the show, giving them time to get straight.

Oh, yeah, in response to another of the original questions "Who doesn't smoke?" The answer is me!

Wow. I hope you aren't really black. I haven't seen any of your other posts but in this one you give the race a bad name.

A lot of people don't smoke weed.

Yes. Weed is a real drug. All drugs and medicines come from plants.

Bottom line it is a mind altering substance that is illegal, so yes it should be banned.

:disappointed:

I'm pretty anti-drugs (never had anything that's Classed), but xfear hit it on the head - It's better that they do something relatively harm free that be popping pain pills or doing nothing and ultimately cracking and pissing off everyone in your path.

As for this rather ludicrous "I'd not feel safe if someone was high and in the ring with me" - I can't believe how fucking stupid that sounds, I'd much rather a "high" Rob Van Dam jumping 10 feet in the air onto me, than Great Khali or Mark Henry performing one of their numerous slams on me. I hardly think a good wrestler will be so unproffesional and I think a shit wrestler has an equal chance of ballsing up no matter what they have in their system.

I don't really care either way, they're wrestlers, I want them to entertain me, I don't have a need for a role model in my life - They can do whatever they want, I'll still tune in on Mondays and Fridays.

Anybody who's against wrestlers smoking marijuana is in fact, a person of incredibly low intelligence.

So you're insulting the intelligence of anyone who disagrees just because you feel your opinions are superior? Now now, that was uncalled for.

Compared to the painkillers these guys get hooked on, marijuana is practically Vitamin C. No negative physical effects in any way, relaxes the body, helps relieve stress. There's a reason RVD and many, many other wrestlers have had a history of smoking marijuana; it's a cheap, easy, and safe way to relax after beating your body around all day. I tell you one thing, I'd much rather have my employee smoking a joint then drinking a bottle of whiskey and killing his liver.

Pretty much your only logic is this; we should reward wrestlers for not o/ding on pain killers by allowing them to smoke marijuana, right? Or better yet, you're saying just because there are worse things out there justifies the use of marijuana, correct? After you insulted the intelligence of those who are against it, I'm kind of shocked by the reasons you provided. I'd at least expect something, well.... better rather than saying two wrongs equals a right. Yeah life on the road is tough but hey, if you can't handle it then that lifestyle is not for you and you should be looking into a different profession rather than using something illegal to adjust yourself to a lifestyle that is not suited for you.

But to be fair from a business perspective rather than only providing my opinions, seeing weed is illegal and a lot of dealers really do not have a good reputation in general, why would you want someone to work for you who is in the other side of the law? And no telling what kind of people they are associated with. Yeah alcohol is worse but I think companies would rather have their workers do what is legal rather than being in the other side of the law. Whether or not you agree with it, that is life for you. When you're working for a big company they look for people with class; people they'd be proud to have represent their company and what they're about.

So you're insulting the intelligence of anyone who disagrees just because you feel your opinions are superior? Now now, that was uncalled for.

I don't really give a shit.

Pretty much your only logic is this; we should reward wrestlers for not o/ding on pain killers by allowing them to smoke marijuana, right? Or better yet, you're saying just because there are worse things out there justifies the use of marijuana, correct? After you insulted the intelligence of those who are against it, I'm kind of shocked by the reasons you provided. I'd at least expect something, well.... better rather than saying two wrongs equals a right. Yeah life on the road is tough but hey, if you can't handle it then that lifestyle is not for you and you should be looking into a different profession rather than using something illegal to adjust yourself to a lifestyle that is not suited for you.

What's humorous here is that you think smoking marijuana is wrong. Why? Because US drug laws say it is? The same drug laws that classify marijuana side-by-side next to heroin? Those laws? No, the US must be right, we're the best in the world after all! Nevermind all of the places in the world that marijuana is decriminalized, no, we Americans are too smart for that bollocks!

You don't know very much about the reasons why marijuana is illegal in the first place, do you?

But to be fair from a business perspective rather than only providing my opinions, seeing weed is illegal and a lot of dealers really do not have a good reputation in general, why would you want someone to work for you who is in the other side of the law? And no telling what kind of people they are associated with. Yeah alcohol is worse but I think companies would rather have their workers do what is legal rather than being in the other side of the law. Whether or not you agree with it, that is life for you. When you're working for a big company they look for people with class; people they'd be proud to have represent their company and what they're about.

Oh, so people who smoke marijuana have no class then? Congratulations, that's an ignorant statement of practically record-setting proportions.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with smoking marijuana. Nothing.

I understand the WWE's point of view (I mean it is illegal in the US afterall) but at the same time if a wrestler is gonna "indulge" in anything it would be best if it was weed. I would much rather have a pothead working for me than an alcoholic, pill popper, or crack addict. If you show up to work high thats one thing, but if you do it in the confines of your own time and space (keep it seperate from the Wrestling) it shouldn't be an issue. If Kendrick was in fact basically promoting his weed usage than its not a good idea to have him around it just paints a bad image on the company (a performer should always keep his mouth shut on such subjects, especially in athletics, it just looks bad) but at the same time if he kept quiet about it than it shouldn't be a big deal.
I'm from Canada and up here its not a big deal, I know the rules on pot are alot more strict in the states (rumor has it, it's just as big a deal as cocaine or crack), but a lot of wrestlers indulge in something, might as well make it pot.

Well, the fact that it's illegal may be one negative on this one.

It doesn't matter if you agree with the rules, you still have to obey them or face the consequences. I wouldn't want my employees in an interfered state causing impaired judgment.

Going back to that really annoying quote, two wrongs don't make a right. Comparing it to other evils isn't positive support.

Well, no. I think he's commenting on your condescending attitude.

Pretty much your only logic is this; we should reward wrestlers for not o/ding on pain killers by allowing them to smoke marijuana, right?

Or, maybe he's trying to justify giving them another out, instead of putting opiates one step short of heroin into their body. These guys OD because those pills take a while to act, so they keep sucking them down until they feel better. Often times, these guys are ten deep by the time they feel anything. Marijuana acts instantly, and is the world's best pain killer.

Or better yet, you're saying just because there are worse things out there justifies the use of marijuana, correct?

It does. See above. There is a reason so many states have legalized it for pain. Cancer patients are able to eat after chemo because of it. It has extended their lives. Maybe these guys should go to Chris Benoit's doctor instead. Just because something is legal does not mean it's good for you. It means that it provides an avenue for tax revenue.

After you insulted the intelligence of those who are against it, I'm kind of shocked by the reasons you provided. I'd at least expect something, well.... better rather than saying two wrongs equals a right.

For two wrongs to equal a right, you would have to combine them. There is only a one wrong in play here, because you say it's wrong. This is the condescending attitude I was talking about earlier.

Yeah life on the road is tough but hey, if you can't handle it then that lifestyle is not for you and you should be looking into a different profession rather than using something illegal to adjust yourself to a lifestyle that is not suited for you.

Right. So they should keep using the pills that have been killing their friends instead.

But to be fair from a business perspective rather than only providing my opinions, seeing weed is illegal and a lot of dealers really do not have a good reputation in general, why would you want someone to work for you who is in the other side of the law?

This is a good point. We don't need to debate legalization. I'll crush you on that, but it does seem like a good idea. Especially when you consider that more and more states are legalizing it for medical use, it seems that law is coming around.

And no telling what kind of people they are associated with. Yeah alcohol is worse but I think companies would rather have their workers do what is legal rather than being in the other side of the law.

True. But, then again, these guys drink all night and then get on the road to get to the next city. This is a problem too. So, you can keep trying to justify the use of alcohol, but as you asked, do two wrongs make a right?

Whether or not you agree with it, that is life for you. When you're working for a big company they look for people with class; people they'd be proud to have represent their company and what they're about.

Are you really proselytizing? Classless? Do you understand how many "classy" people smoke? Pot isn't exactly the underground drug you seem to make it out to be. Major broadcast media almost glorifies it at this point. This, once again, is the condescending attitude I was talking about.

Guys don't forget, there's a huge respect factor that goes into this. If I'm a boss and I have to consistently ask m employee to stop doing any thing, regardless of what it is, ranging from pot to simply texting on the job, I'm going to get pissed off. It's a slap in one's face to continually warn someone, while they continue to defy you with very little regard for your authority.

It's not as much of what it is as how you do it. The fact that it's illegal just doesn't help the matter.

I don't really give a shit.

The ignorance was just wrong, morally. There are better ways to put yourself and your opinions over than insulting the intelligence of others.

What's humorous here is that you think smoking marijuana is wrong. Why? Because US drug laws say it is? The same drug laws that classify marijuana side-by-side next to heroin? Those laws? No, the US must be right, we're the best in the world after all! Nevermind all of the places in the world that marijuana is decriminalized, no, we Americans are too smart for that bollocks!

What is even more humorous is how you base everything from your personal views of marijuana. You're really looking at everything from one dimension. At least I try to look at it from my personal perspective and from a business perspective rather than basing my conclusions from my solo meaningless thoughts. Just to make you happy, you do have valid points. Trust me if life and laws in general were about morals then this would be a completely different world. I could debate with you over the use of marijuana but no matter what you say I will feel the same way and no matter what I say your views will remain the same as well so it's pretty pointless, however what does matter is the law. And like you said, that is the way it is in America and what is the WWE's territory? Pretty much the entire United States and while they're in this country they will feel pressured to follow the US laws rather than making up and following their own system. However just for the record, I do get tired of hearing people always assume others do not agree with the use of marijuana just because they kiss up to the laws. I also hate it when people rebel against others who do not agree.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so people who smoke marijuana have no class then? Congratulations, that's an ignorant statement of practically record-setting proportions.

So now you're taking my words out of context just to make me look bad. How isn't that being ignorant? Did I specifically say they didn't have class? Umm... no. But the opinions of employers might be different or else companies like food stores or the WWE would care less about the use of marijuana. It's funny you're more worried about my personal opinions... a meaningless somebody like myself more so than you worry about other bigger companies in this country with millions of employers who are being restricted from marijuana.

let them do watever they want, if they wanna smoke some pot who cares, as long as they put on the same entertaining shows they do. and yes there are plenty of guys who smoke pot, if memory serves Orton has done it plenty of times in the back, RVD obviously, and there are plenty more, after a grueling match ravaging ur body im sure its a nice relief, i know it is for me after a long day.

Yeah have the wrestlers high 10 mins before they go live and grab the mic . Everyone knows how that worked out for hall when he was drunk. Weed messes you up bad everyone knows that, but i mean if what your saying is have michael cole high during raw instead of drunk then go for it, I mean how bad can it be? -_- . Oh btw ballistic, do you respond to the name "dirty 30s"??

Yeah have the wrestlers high 10 mins before they go live and grab the mic . Everyone knows how that worked out for hall when he was drunk. Weed messes you up bad everyone knows that, but i mean if what your saying is have michaele cole high during raw instead of drunk then go for it, I mean how bad can it be? -_-

"Weed messes you up bad everyone knows that"? Congratulations on not knowing what you're talking about, at all. The fact that you even equate marijuana with alcohol is laughable. Marijuana is less harmful to you then the damn Tylenol you take.

Yeah have the wrestlers high 10 mins before they go live and grab the mic . Everyone knows how that worked out for hall when he was drunk. Weed messes you up bad everyone knows that, but i mean if what your saying is have michael cole high during raw instead of drunk then go for it, I mean how bad can it be? -_- . Oh btw ballistic, do you respond to the name "dirty 30s"??

No one is saying that guys should go smoke a blunt right before they have a match. But if at the end of the night or during their off time they want to smoke weed I see nothing wrong with it. Like others have said there are far worse things that wrestlers could and have done. Weed isn't even a drug. This isn't cocaine, heroine, or something that could really mess you up. It is a fucking plant that will make you feel good and relaxed for a couple hours and then wear off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back