• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA's DEADLIEST MOVE

RVDisTNA

Occasional Pre-Show
If you go back and watch Impact the past few weeks you will notice that there is one move that NO ONE can kick out of. NO ONE.

And it's not a finishing move.

What is it?

A SIMPLE ROLL UP!!! Anytime someone gets school boy'd, you know the match is over. Can someone explain to me WHY? lol

Did anyone ever kick out of the Canadian Destroyer back when Petey Williams was still around?

Someone is letting Hogan book the finishes again. Back in '81 the schoolboy was hot.. not so much anymore. I mean when the Knockouts do it I approve but it just falls flat if it's not being done to get heat like when OJ does it.

Before he got injured, Christian also adopted this as his new finsher. He hardly hit a killswitch for at least a month before the injury.

Someone is letting Hogan book the finishes again. Back in '81 the schoolboy was hot.. not so much anymore. I mean when the Knockouts do it I approve but it just falls flat if it's not being done to get heat like when OJ does it.
So Hogan likes Schoolboys? That's fucked up, man. Schoolboys are underage, Hulkster....

To be honest, I've always been a fan of the schoolboy, or any kind of quick roll-up pin. But Hogan, Bischoff and Russo love to use things in excess, so it's not surprising.

Well, at certain times, I think it is good to use a school boy, like a surprise win for someone we don't think is going to win, as that is what the move is meant to be used for, a surprise, it is meant to surprise your opponent, but to have it to end every match, is not the smartest move, as soon as someone gets a schoolboy in you know how the end is gonna be, it's good to have it every now and then, but not all the time. Then again, you have the WWE who don't use the school boy that much anymore at all to end a match, but that's another story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back