Winner?

• Team Asshole and Druggie

• Team Alcoholic and Rich Guy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
Well, setting this thing up got a lot of time last night, like 1/3 of the show. Anderson and Hardy were rivals as recently as last month, I believe, but every since calling himself an asshole Anderson has done reasonably well getting over as a face. How odd does that sound? Beer Money have been nothing more than your generic heel enforcers recently, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I don't have extremely high expecations for this at all. Hardy has been pretty disappointing since joining TNA and Beer Money haven't been interesting in over a year. It'll likely be at least average, but nothing else.

As for who wins, not really sure. You'd think in a match like this it'd be the makeshift team losing and starting a feud or something, but they already did that last month. Unless they turn Jeff heel. Or maybe Anderson. Or I could just not know what the hell I'm talking about. I'll say Team AndersonHardy wins simply for the fact that I can't see Beer Money really doing anything of significance anymore?

Your thoughts? Are you an asshole? Do you invest whilst driving? What exactly is a charismatic enigma? All these questions may or may not be answered next SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY.

haha I enjoy your finishing questions.

I think it'll be a cheap win for Beer Money. It appears that Anderson has only lost when his opponent grabs the rope, so I see either that happening again, or Anderson gets the win by using the rope. But I agree, this will be average at best, and a match that I'm not sure how many people really care about, despite having 1/3 of Impact focusing on it

Reactions: gd
First off I think that Anderson and Hardy will win the match. theres one problem i have with this thread, what they hell dude. Why can't you use peoples real names. You called Hardy/Anderson THe Asshole/Druggie and Beer Money Team Alcoholic and Rich Guy, really dude whats your problem with TNA, I mean sure Jeff has fucked up a couple times but that doesn't mean he is a druggie. He just has some problems, would you call Kurt Angle a druggie because he did some shit in his past, Would you call Triple H a roid addict because he could have taken roids. Anderson is going with a current storyline that has him unleashing his inner assholyness. Also James Storm isn't an Alcoholic, Scott Hall, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Sandman are alcoholic I have only seen Storm drink only one bottle every impact and he doesn't even drink it, he spits it in people's faces. Robert Rhoode isn't that rich, JBL is that rich a rich some bitch. I am sick of these TNA pay-per-view threads that aren't fair to the wrestlers in the match. You call names other then there actually ring names. You wouldn't do this in the WWE Pay-Per-View threads so why in the blue hell are you doing it in the TNA Pay-Per-View threads. Also Abyss didn't rape Chelsea its just a fuckin storyline. Brian Pillman didn't rape Dustin Rhodes's exwife Terri where he had her for 30 days. So enough with the damn cheap shots to TNA.

Why yes, I am an asshole thanks for asking. I don't like to invest while driving, only while drinking. A charismatic Enigma is what you call a bong hitting pill popping, beer drinking, Swanton Bombing son of a gun (WOOOO) with face paint and hair with the magical ability to change colors most likely triggered by all night meth binges or smoking too much of Van Dam's stash. As for who wins, Major Asshole and High Times Hardy will go over because it's going to get the crowd jumping for the KO match that will follow it. Beer Money won't win by cheating again because that's how Anderson got pinned. A win doesn't help advance either team but Beer Money won't lose any heat for jobbing. At the least I expect a very entertaining match, it won't be legendary but I'm sure they won't disappoint either.

I'm a huge fan of Beer Money, but I have to believe Hardy and Anderson will get the win here. They've been on a role lately, and the Anderson face turn is going well. I really don't expect too much from this match. I just think this is another way for Anderson to gain some more momentum. Beer Money will probably continue to play the henchmen role or split up very soon. Beer Money is one of TNA's better tag teams, but they really haven't done anything in a while, and I don't expect things to change here.

Anderson gimmick is a rip-off I am surprised the WWE has not sued yet?
Hardy is lazy...so who cares about him!
I like Beer Money since their inception....2006!

First off I think that Anderson and Hardy will win the match.

Me too.

theres one problem i have with this thread, what they hell dude. Why can't you use peoples real names.

Copyright infringement. You understand, right?

You called Hardy/Anderson THe Asshole/Druggie and Beer Money Team Alcoholic and Rich Guy, really dude whats your problem with TNA,

I like TNA. If it stopped being so inconsistent and going through these horrendous periods I I'd like it even more.

I mean sure Jeff has fucked up a couple times but that doesn't mean he is a druggie.

Firstly, it's a joke. We all need some humor in our lives, don't we? Secondly, I'm pretty sure Jeff's done drugs before, therefore, druggie is an adequate nickname.

He just has some problems, would you call Kurt Angle a druggie because he did some shit in his past,

Probably. Angle is a nutjob. Great wrestler though.

Would you call Triple H a roid addict because he could have taken roids.

I think the "he's fucking the boss's daughter" jokes are more hip nowadays.

Anderson is going with a current storyline that has him unleashing his inner assholyness.

Which is why he's "the asshole." Makes sense, right?

Also James Storm isn't an Alcoholic, Scott Hall, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Sandman are alcoholic I have only seen Storm drink only one bottle every impact and he doesn't even drink it, he spits it in people's faces.

Pretty sure getting wasted is his gimmick. He's probably glad I'd call him an alcholic.

Robert Rhoode isn't that rich, JBL is that rich a rich some bitch.

They don't mention it anymore, probably cause they're stupid, but Roode was rich at one point, hence the name Beer Money.

I am sick of these TNA pay-per-view threads that aren't fair to the wrestlers in the match.

Once one of them contacts me with their displeasure I'll gladly do whatever they say. Don't want to get on a pro wrestlers bad sides, ya know?

You call names other then there actually ring names.

Indeed, I do.

You wouldn't do this in the WWE Pay-Per-View threads so why in the blue hell are you doing it in the TNA Pay-Per-View threads.

Actually, I would. Go check it out if you don't believe me. I even called Sheamus white. I'm a sick bastard.

Also Abyss didn't rape Chelsea its just a fuckin storyline. Brian Pillman didn't rape Dustin Rhodes's exwife Terri where he had her for 30 days. So enough with the damn cheap shots to TNA.

My sig is promoting the brilliance of a storyline that involves a face likely sexually abusing a woman. I see no problem with me giving it my blessing.

Back to the actual match, which this should be about, the Anderson keeps losing via cheating thing is a good point. They've done it 2 weeks in a row. May be an actual storyline. Wouldn't be surprised to see Beer Money cheat like fucking crazy and win the match here, continuing the feud. Or they cheat a shit ton and Anderson overcomes the odds with the help of Hardy, leading to Lord knows what. I have no idea where any of these 4 guys are heading after this, which is either really good or really bad. Can't wait to see.

I see Anderson and Hardy going over here. As much as Beer Money should go over to establish themself more the top heel tag team in tna they wont. Jeff and Anderson just started to team together and I don't see either of them turning on the other or loseing there first match as a tag team. I mean it is tna we are talking about but they wouldn't do somthing that dumb.

WOW....with the comments I have seen..

I want Beer Money to win, only cuz i dig them and they haven't had much going for them....but storyline wise, that other 2 will in because they want to expand and continue with the Hardy/Anderson story...

So my vote went to Beer Money, and i think Hardy/Anderson willl win..

Hardy and Anderson have my vote. They could be an incredibly entertaining tag team and if they defeat former Tag Team Champions in Beer Money, then that gives them a lot of credibility in the tag team division. Does Beer Money need a win here? Not really. The match itself should be pretty decent. I think that Hardy and Anderson will win the match because then they could be pushed as tag team champions, which would be pretty awesome.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Hardy & Anderson will defeat Beer Money.

I really hope Anderson turns on Hardy here. Hardy is best when in a feud with an aggressor, someone who he can bump and sell his ass off for.

And Anderson's asshole gimmick is desperately wanting to push the envelope but needs something or someone he can get his teeth into and attack.

Beer Money are far too good for their henchmen/jobber to the "stars" schtick and while I wouldnt be surprised to see them lose in a boring encounter, I'd kill to see a Anderson heel turn because that would catapault both him and Hardy into the WHC picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back