TNA Region, Third Round: German Pain: (3) Bret Hart vs. (11) Goldberg

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Bret Hart

• Goldberg

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldberg was a beast and he drew a lot of money. Sure, he lost to Bret Hart in multiple bullshit matches, but that was after the streak he had of literally never losing. Kevin Nash shouldn't have been the person to end that, but someone like Bret Hart wouldn't be.

I keep hearing how Bret Hart was a big draw, how he drew in WWF/E and WCW, but did he really? Outside of Canada, and even that has been inflated by Bret's massive ego, where did Bret draw?

Bret was a big draw in Europe. They loved him over there. Especially in Germany. Wait, German Pain Match? This is all Bret.

Seriously though, Bret was better for a longer period of time and the more consistent main eventer. This kind of match reminds me of WM13 and if Bret could beat Austin I think he could beat Goldberg.

I get the lopsided votes for Hart, mainly because he's more respected than Goldberg. But Hart's wins against Goldberg were all screwy, which doesn't help Hart in an actual match. That being said, I get the Hart votes here. Goldberg was the Ultimate Warrior of his era, being a big name for a short time and doing a lot of damage in the process.

Hart has more long-term success. Although that success is overblown on this forum like crazy. But I get the votes here, and he probably deserves them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back