TNA Presents 'Lockdown' — Can Bully Ray Finally Become World Champion?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
fcc674c9aea15c292f8b296612164388_L.jpg

Live Discussion for 03/10/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lockdown1.jpg

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: STEEL CAGE MATCH
Jeff Hardy (C) vs. Bully Ray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lockdown2b.jpg

LETHAL LOCKDOWN: STEEL CAGE MATCH
Aces & Eights (Devon, Mr. Anderson, D.O.C, Garett and Knox) vs.
Team TNA (Sting, Magnus, Samoa Joe, James Storm and Eric Young)

lockdown3a.jpg

STEEL CAGE MATCH
Wes Brisco vs. Kurt Angle

lockdown4.jpg

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Daniels & Kazarian vs. Bobby Roode & Austin Aries (C) vs. Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero

lockdown5.jpg

KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky (C)

lockdown7.jpg

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Zema Ion vs. Kenny King (C) vs. Christian York

lockdown8.jpg

Joey Ryan vs. Joseph Park

lockdown6.jpg

Robbie E v. Robbie T

PREVIEW VIDEOS: BEFORE THE BELL | Lockdown Promo

TONIGHT, March 10, TNA Wrestling and Direct Auto Insurance present "Lockdown 2013"
from The Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas - live on Pay-Per-View and online around
the world at TNAOnDemand.com! Tickets are still available for the annual epic event,
featuring the World Title Match with Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray and the Lethal Lockdown
Match with Team TNA vs. The Aces and Eights!

I'm looking forward to tonight possibly being the first time a heel group wins lethal lockdown.

Was considering ordering this, would've been my first Tna ppv, but the card as a whole seems extremely weak, so I'll be passing on this one.

I may or may not be in here tonight. I'll be watching the PPV but also may be more focused on the PPV and Amazing Race on CBS.

I think this I going to be solid.. Reason? Because the very next impact is on the road... So SOMETHING has to be in the works at tonight's PPV to spark interest on this new venture of tna

Def. some nice spots in this match. That botched ring side flip thing though was dangerous. Glad to see King survived it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back