TNA 'No Surrender' 2012 LD for 09.09.12 is LIVE!

So the angle is disappointing because you know that it's going to be disappointing. Bravo for circular reasoning.

Also, wouldn't it have made slightly more sense to give James Storm the opener as part of the reward for winning the series?

I really hate the Impact Zone. There's maybe 1,100 people in that "arena" right now. Feels like we're watching an episode of Impact. It probably doesn't help that we've been getting matches like this on a weekly basis - which I'm not gonna complain about, by any means - and there was no PPV build to this show.

Also, wouldn't it have made slightly more sense to give James Storm the opener as part of the reward for winning the series?
Maybe it would have made more sense, but they've got a lot more history to their match than the one we're watching. I think it'll probably work best to have these two fire up the crowd, and then put on the re-match from last year's No Surrender.

Nexus did have a plan: Bryan was to be Barrett's killer who took out everyone in his path. Barrett was going to win the title and Bryan was eventually going to do a face turn on him when Barrett got the glory for all of Bryan's work. With just Barrett around, they were just a group of goons with a midcarder on top.

But anyway onto the TNA show, which is better than Raw has been in months.

That would have been incredible.

Good to see Hardy climbing up the ladder again.

I don't want him to main-event BfG anyway.

Has anyone ever countered the Whisper in the Wind with a powerbomb?

'Cause they should.

Maybe it would have made more sense, but they've got a lot more history to their match than the one we're watching. I think it'll probably work best to have these two fire up the crowd, and then put on the re-match from last year's No Surrender.

Agreed.

And it'll be disappointing because it's Pro Wrestling, Gelgarin. What we get is almost never as good as what could have been. I'm very interested to know some way out of it that isn't.

Hardy with the win, as expected. Good enough opener, I suppose.

That win for Hardy solidifies Bully Ray as my pick.
If Bully wins against Storm, we'll get a classic Face vs Heel final. And it would be the perfect reward for resigning.

On the flip side, would it make Roode look even more dastardly if he cost Storm in the final rather than the semi-final? And then TNA would be putting one of their top merchandise sellers in the form of Hardy against the man of the moment Aries in their supercard's main event.

Yeah scratch that, this is as unpredictable as anything.

It is almost eighteen months since I started complaining about TNA not selling that hat.

http://shoptna.com/james-storm-cowboy-hat.aspx

l.jpg

Fuck tattoos. I want the brand from James Storm's tron video on my left ass cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back