IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.12.13 — "No Surrender" LIVE from St. Louis, MO!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

"No Surrender" Live Discussion for 09/12/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fb374f3d9e159d76542e0089ff6c3714_L.jpg

The World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line on Thursday
at "No Surrender" as The Aces and Eights will collide! World
Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray will defend against fellow Aces
member Mr. Anderson
! The Aces messed with Hulk Hogan's family - so
The Hulkster is attempting to fracture the gang from within! Will
the Aces remain united - or will the World Title match cause chaos
within their ranks? Is all hell about to break loose between
Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson after what happened this past week? Is
the gang falling apart? Don't miss this huge main event!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "No Surrender" IMPACT special will also feature the SEMI-FINALS
and FINALS of the "Bound For Glory Series" - one superstar will
advance to the main event at October's "Bound For Glory" epic event
for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship:

SEMI-FINAL 1: AJ STYLES VS. AUSTIN ARIES

SEMI-FINAL 2: MAGNUS VS. BOBBY ROODE

BFG SERIES FINAL: THE WINNER ADVANCES TO BOUND FOR GLORY

[YOUTUBE]xgWxB_keN_A[/YOUTUBE]

All this and much more on the special LIVE "No Surrender" broadcast
on Thursday on SpikeTV at 9/8c

[YOUTUBE]FK8jtkchMMw[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the October 20th Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View event continues!​

I'm guessing it's win and in instead of whoever has the most points at the end of the night makes it in.

Yup. Keep it in line with what needs to happen (Styles) and this is gonna be a night of great wrestling and even greater story progression as the Aces & Eights continue to dissolve.

the running theory I've seen online is Fingerpoke of Doom all over again. I really hope they don't go there.

I won't lie — it's run through my head as well. I sure as fuck hope it doesn't happen though.

I don't think it will, but it's not a good sign whent he best news of the night is "well, they didn't do the dumbest thing they could h....." GOOD LAWD is Christy looking good tonight "....ave done tonight."

Make up your mind with what theme you want AJ to come out to. It looked silly with Triple H, it looks silly with AJ.

The dual theme thing worked in the moment the first time he "turned' and helped MEM against Aces & Eights. It doesn't work on a constant basis. Just go with the face theme and be done with this.

Didn't they promise a preshow on Spike last year and all we got was some old PPV match?

I'll be honest, I was hoping for a better match than this. This is well below average for a Styles or Aries match thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back