TNA 'No Surrender' 2012 LD for 09.09.12 is LIVE!

Tara, please defeat Tess. It was a nice gesture, but I stand by my statement I made a few weeks ago. She's the new Taylor Wilde. She made sense for the time, but had a very obvious and very quickly advancing expiration date on her.

I hate to distract from the match at hand (kind of impossible with the ass quality on display) and I know she's not featured in it... but does anyone else rate Madison Rayne as the hottest in the division or is that just me?

I was predicting a heel turn. Still probably coming, though I thought it would come from the other party.

First murder with pliers, now someone going to jail. TNA is taking a strange turn towards the police procedural.

Sending two men, one already sweaty and half-oiled up, in tights and wrestling boots to a prison is probably not a good idea, local PD. Just a small, slightly unrealistic suggestion. :)

Austin Aries v. Sons of Anarchy is so friggin' awesome. I really dig the pseudo nWo-like reference with the black and grey footage too.

I don't like Tessmacher, but for the time being I have no problem with Tara being used to put over people younger than her. She's one of the few veteran divas left in wrestling. Why they decided to use Madison Rayne as a 4-day Champion is beyond me... Mickie disappeared, Velvet and Angelino left the company. They ca't afford to be burying people like that, when their division is pretty much four people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back