TNA: Hartford Sub-Regional

I'm voting for AJ Styles. I don't think the gimmick match will make much of a difference in the Impact Zone. AJ has defeated Hogan in a Ladder Match, so the HHH fans will have to make a damn good argument to put HHH over AJ here. He's got the agility, speed, and toughness to take anything HHH can dish out, and has the abilities to excel in any gimmick match that you throw at him.

When did AJ beat Hogan in a ladder match?, I honestly don't ever remember them even being in the same ring together much less them having a ladder match

As far as this AJ/Trips goes, Triple H is the king of gimmick matches, so if this match is anything other than Ultimate X or maybe, maybe a ladder match I think Trips would go over he just always seems to excel gimmick matches, if this happens to be an Ultimate X or Ladder match or something of that variety then AJ most defiantly would have the advantage with his speed and high flying ability

I just hope people don't vote AJ just because of their blind hatred for Trips

When did AJ beat Hogan in a ladder match?, I honestly don't ever remember them even being in the same ring together much less them having a ladder match

One of the other WZ Tournaments. I was referring to kayfabe, not actual matches.

As far as this AJ/Trips goes, Triple H is the king of gimmick matches, so if this match is anything other than Ultimate X or maybe, maybe a ladder match I think Trips would go over he just always seems to excel gimmick matches, if this happens to be an Ultimate X or Ladder match or something of that variety then AJ most defiantly would have the advantage with his speed and high flying ability

AJ Styles has been in every gimmick match TNA has to offer, and has done well. I don't think HHH holds an edge there. Triple H also won't have much of an advantage if he tries the mind games either. AJ's experience in the Monster's Ball more than prepares him, I believe.

I just hope people don't vote AJ just because of their blind hatred for Trips

I don't hate Trips. I'm actually a fan of his, except for the inordinate amount of title reigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back