TNA Hartford, Round 3, Match 1: #4 Triple H vs. #13 Tom Billington

Triple H vs. Billington

• The Game

• Dyn-O-Mite

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh wait, you're right. He is one of the best. He probably would win.

Being a great in ring performer doesn't win matches. If it did then Dean Malenko would have been a 10 time champion and Hulk Hogan would have been a jobber. I was merely trying to give Billington a compliment because he doesn't completely suck, he only sucks in comparison to Triple H.
Oh. Yeah. Forgot about the Stephanie business. No, it doesn't change the accomplishments, but that's how he got them.

Actually he got some of the accomplishments before he got with Stephanie and the things he accomplished before getting with Stephanie are still 10 times more impressive then anything Billington ever did. Once again I was trying to not completely bury Billington because I don't dislike him, but if that's what you want then I'll keep it real. Billington had a chance to be a big star in the states but he fucked it up because he was a complete asshole and he fucked up his health by taking way too many steroids. Triple H might have cut some corners to get some accomplishments but at least he isn't a piece of shit like Billington.

You basically took your own good points, and proved them wrong in the same post, swaying me even more for Dynamite.

No I was just showing that Billlington would make it competitive but in the end he had no real chance of winning.

You fail.

Maybe if you were a decent relevant poster that would mean something, but you aren't.

Dynamite moves on.

Scoreboard Bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back