Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theo, please can you make me a sig with Williams and Magnus shaking hands in the centre, with Desmond Wolfe and Drew McIntyre on either side with the caption saying "The British Invasion"?

Here you go Theo. Thanks for doing this, by the way.

2410d45.jpg

Hey theo can you make me a sig of the new england patriots with tom brady and wes welker and randy moss. please and one of the avenged sevenfold drummer Jimmy "the rev" sullivan saying rip the rev 1981 to 2009 with a picture of him.

Hey Theo, I'm new to the forums and I have to say your work is incredible. I was wondering if you could do one for me. I'm an old school fan and have always been big on the Four Horsemen. Could you make me a Horsemen sig? I don't really care how you do it but my favorite Horsemen are Arn Anderson/Ric Flair/Tully Blanchard/Barry Windham. If you could use some/all of them that would rock.

Hey Theo, I'm new to the forums and I have to say your work is incredible. I was wondering if you could do one for me. I'm an old school fan and have always been big on the Four Horsemen. Could you make me a Horsemen sig? I don't really care how you do it but my favorite Horsemen are Arn Anderson/Ric Flair/Tully Blanchard/Barry Windham. If you could use some/all of them that would rock.

Welcome to the forums Steve, hopefully we see you around and making some great posts while you're at it. Thank you for the request and of course I have that all ready for ya. Take a gander and hopefully it is to your satisfaction.

e99cb5.png

Theo, that is awesome. I know I've seen this picture before but I had forgotten all about it. It even has J.J. Dillon and the Horse Head Logo in it. You even nailed it with the background too. Black and Gold is perfect seeing I grew up in Pittsburgh. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you.

hello theo, I too am new to the forums and I was wondering if you could make me a sig with the newly regrouped "band" from TNA, rep coming if you can

Of course i can do that eskimo. would you like Hogan on that sig or Waltman, Hall, and Nash. Let me know sir and I'll jump on it.

I actually had some time on my hands and was able to get it done today. You get to be a guinea pig, as I tried a completely new style that I've never done before. Hope it suits your fancy.

5pg70x.png

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1711705 said:
33uc3fl.png

Here ya go Eskimo!

Let me tell ya, Theo, this is one hell of a sig. I'm totally digging your new brushes and this is just all sorts of awesome, in terms of style, background, and everything. Your best work, definitely.

I have a few requests. No rush, but I figured I'd do a few now, so they can all be added to my sig rotation.

1.]

Shantelle-Taylor-Taylor-Wilde-0010.jpg

"It's black and white" "TNA > WWE"

2.]

taylor1_350x475_892665a.jpg

"Now that I have your attention..." at the top and "Join me for Impact" at the bottom.

3.]

tracibrooks.jpg

"See more of Traci Thursdays on Spike"

4.] An AJ Styles collage, with "I am! I am!" somewhere on it. Maybe shadow "Phenomenal" into the background.

5.] A Samoa Joe collage with "Joe's gonna kill you" somewhere

Major thanks :D

dont put yourself down like that doubleo. youll get better with a little practice. sometimes it takes a little luck and goofing around to come up with the perfect sig.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1724181 said:
Alright NSL, these work for ya?

2zdufm1.png

2pyat10.png

15i9mrb.png

15pkb9t.png

dysivr.png

I love them. Can you out them in the code with the ones I already have? I'd do it, but you don't want to know how computer-illiterate I am :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back