Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I can do that for ya Cardiff. I'll edit into this post, so stay tuned.

34zc0lt.png

EDIT: There ya go bro.

Hey, I used to be ManBearPig, uh, if you could get me a sig of like a disco ball with it saying Tekkno Jonnie in like tye dye colors, that would be really cool, but if you can't it's ok.If you can you'll get some good rep for it.

Hey Theo, I have a request for you. Can you please make me a Christian sig that showcases the fact that he is the longest reigning ECW champion in WWE with my current sig. Please and thank you. :p

Theo could you make a sig with these musicians saying 'music never dies' please

Ian Curtis

2007_10control.jpg

Kurt Cobain

Kurt-Cobain-Guitar-Poster-C11737524.jpeg

Jim Morrision

jim_morrison.jpg

Jimi Hendrix
jimi-hendrix.jpg

Hillel Slovak

hilleljpg.bmp

Hi Dr,i want a sig from cena & y2j with cena on the left and y2j on the right.

and also write my username " SHAYAN_CENA_Y2J " in the middle of the image

tanx a lot , i was really looking for somebody to do this for me,& i just find you!

I will certainly do that for ya amigo. Whenever I finish it look for it in this post, as I'll just edit it in. Thanks for the request!

EDIT-Here ya go bro!

2hnx8pv.png

Hey Theo. It's been a while since I have asked you for a sig. This time I would like a Val Venis sig with The Beautiful People. On it could you make it have Val saying Hello Ladies! if you could please. Rep and credit given ofcourse.

Yo Theo man, Could you please try a Briscoe Bros and Steiner Bros with each team on 1 side and Super Mario's Head/Face like right in the middle? Im not high dude I just thought of something umm unique lol. If you can try I would appreciate it man.

Hey Theo. Terrific work man. I appreciate the Saw sig, it had a good duration. I have a new request. I want it to be video game related, and have a horde of video game characters. Have, maybe, Max Payne, Frank West (dead rising), any version of Batman, and whatever else works. I'd like it with a dark theme, to compliment my avatar, if possible. Rep will be awarded. If you need to any further instructions, ask away Theo, and again, thanks.

I can most certainly do both sigs. I'll have them up tonight.

EDIT: JayBriscoe2010 here ya go!

2r4jxw7.png

EDIT 2: Here ya go BC!

15g6xwn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members