Theme Song

Mr.SmackDown

KING of SMACKDOWN
What did you think about RAWS new theme song "To Be Loved" by Papa Roach? I loved it but i think SMACKDOWN! should get a better one.

Discuss.

i dont know if i like it or not yet but i do think i was time for a change, the old one was getting annoying.

It will take a while to grow on me. "Across the Nation" was a great song but i'll give the new one time and see how I feel about it in a few weeks after hearing it some more.

I hate it, I not a Papa Roach Fan by anymeans and thought that Union Undergrounds song was way better, if they wanted to change the intro music they should've found a heavier band, as for smackdowns theme music it could be better but I uselly end up missing the first 15 mins. of smackdown any way so I don't care what they do with that

I don't like it as much as the previous one, but it is good, and I don't mind the change. I watched the video you posted, and i was wondering, what is with the WWE and skyscrapers? In that video there is tons of skyscrapers and big buildings and aerial views of large cities, it seems like they've featured this sort of scenery rather often every since Wrestlemania "Big Time," but maybs it's just me.

Yeah i've noticed that too.
Maybe the buliding and scyscrapers is just the theme.
And at the end they showed MSG with a RAW logo above it.

i liked the theme they used back in 1997-98 when it was Raw is War...the one they used for the last few years sucked in my opinion

I like how edge was the first scence in it, that was a good pose tey got him in there

I personaly liked the old song better. But i like the new logo better than the old one.

The new video is awesome and very well done, the song matches it nicely. SD's is old and tired and needs to be changed as does the enitre set.

I think it's about time they changed it. I loved Across the Nation, but it was getting really tiresome. Smackdown could definitely use a change, maybe something by Saliva or something. As since we are on the subject..."Bodies" has not been played pretty much anywhere in a few years..sure, it fits ECW, but damn, maybe something a LITTLE newer would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back