thecruiser's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried getting the nwo type rko, (I had a different thing in mind), but I couldn't find it ANYWHERE! I looked on Orton galleries, fansites, WWE ShopZone, Ortons profile, I could not find the bastard. If you have a link to it, I'll change the sig for you.

BTW, the thing in front of the rko typing is a faded picture of Orton rko'ing Hogan. If you don't like that part, (since you can hardly see it), I can remove it from the overall sig.

Nice work man so here is my request..........

sizes nouthing too big (400/500 SOMETHING LIKE THAT)
I want it to be a poster type thing....

Text: NO MERCY LOGO and at bottom Batista vs Booker T
You can do anything u want with it but I want the main pic of the book man to be with the belt...

thanks in advace

can u change mine to a banner type with the rko picture in the left and him with title on the right thanx man but i still love this orton one or preferably like the one u have just make it biger with a gfx video like ur petey williams sig dooing the rko(there are tons on vidilife.com)

cruiser... I just want a sweet Miz sig... with him doin his funny walk that he did on his debut if you can find it... thanks... pm me it tho if you could cause i prob wont check back in here..

can i get one of kane and the big show?

left: Kane chokeslamming someone (side on)

Middle: Kane and Big Show chokeslammin Viscera, Tomko and whoever the other person was...(u know the pic im talkin about?)

Right: Big Show chokeslamming someone (side on as well)

thanx!

1789 said:
Nice work man so here is my request..........

sizes nouthing too big (400/500 SOMETHING LIKE THAT)
I want it to be a poster type thing....

Text: NO MERCY LOGO and at bottom Batista vs Booker T
You can do anything u want with it but I want the main pic of the book man to be with the belt...

thanks in advace

I think this poster is to almost your exact specifications. Here it is:

nomercy_poster2copy.jpg

If you want me to change anything, let me know. It looks like, to me anyway, that something is wrong, so if you spot the problem, or if you want anything added, just pm me.

Green and black
MIDDLE D-X logo-fan (DX-fan)
HHH on left and HBK on the right
size of my hardy sig

thecruiser said:
I think this poster is to almost your exact specifications. Here it is:

nomercy_poster2copy.jpg

If you want me to change anything, let me know. It looks like, to me anyway, that something is wrong, so if you spot the problem, or if you want anything added, just pm me.
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Amazing i would rep ya but there is none. Thanks alot!!!!

can u make me a petey williams sig kinda like urs but with diff pics(one with x-division title) but can i still have a video and red color and the text in white say petey williams in top left... and bottom right master of the canadian destryoer

I'm not doing any video sigs. I repeat NO VIDEO SIGS!!! They are too time consuming. I have more stuff to do than hang out on the computer wasting away at a video that I know will be abandoned eventually. I can do a normal Petey Williams sig though.

To anybody who wants this sig (Taker04 is now banned). It's an experimental sig. I'm trying to advance my skills in photoshop so I can get a good grade in Integrated Technologies in school. Here it is:

bigshowkane_sig1copy.jpg

dude i like it the only criticism is that it looks empty around the sides and stuff maybe a small border i dno...great sig 8.5/10

If you look closely, there is a border. It's really dark though.

Again, it's an experimental sig with diff filters and new brushes that I tried. I thought it turned out quite good for a first timer.

Could I get a John Cena sig with his late 2003, early 2004 throwback jersey gimmick (any jersey is fine, with him doing the "Word Life" taunt and brass knucks on the right and F-U on the left. If you could RKO5454 on the bottom. A poster type size is good. A backround color...hmm I think you could choose that if you know what fits Cena the best. Thank you.

Oh, and maybe a Steel Chain/Lock type thing around the Words "F-U"

just an idea cruiser if you wanna get really good you should expand out of wrestling, do like movie stars or sports, etc. i dont know im not requesting anything.j ust an idea.. =)

That's actually a pretty good idea DK999. I might try that later after I get my skills worked out.

And to RKO5454, you need to have at least 30 posts before requesting something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back