The WWE Network is LIVE in the UK (Early)

anyone use a blueray player to access the network? I don't have any video games or a Sony smart tv so my bleary player seems to be my only option

Vince Russo just popped up on the Austin/McMahon rivalries episode. I can't help but find the man funny since I listened to endless impressions of him - all beginning with "I SWEAH TO GAAAWD!" - on the Attitude Era podcast.

On NorCal's advice, I'm watching Fall Brawl '96. So many questions, chief amongst them:

Will I ever see sunlight again?

Loving legends house and so many PPVs to watch, but now what do I do with my DVDs?

I was thinking the same. I've taken about 1/3 of them to the trade-in shop CEX and got about £65 for them. They pay pretty well for some of the 3 disc ones, about £7-8. When I take the rest in, I'll probably have made about £150, which is far more than I would have expected. For some reason WWE DVDs hold their value!

Have any of you Yanks watched any of the UK only pay-per-views (e.g. Rebellion, Insurrextion, Capital Carnage, Mayhem in Manchester) to see how weird they are? House shows with jet lagged wrestlers, basically. Highly recommended.

Urgh! X-Pac and Kane, plus Undertaker sulking in the ring because his Satanic nonsense had to take a backseat Triple H and Shane being "eeeeevil businessmen" for half the show.

I hope you're not implying that there's something inherently wrong with X-Pac and Kane - I loved that team.

The most invested I've been in a match thus far, remembering the results to most of them kind of ruining that whole aspect, has been Crash Holly versus Bull Buchanan at King of the Ring 2000. Fucking have him, Crash!

Benoit disqualifying himself still makes him, and anybody who does it, seem thick as shit.

At the risk of sounding like a hipster/Apple TV wanker, I wish WWE would release the app on Apple TV or let me at least connect with my Apple TV for more than 30 fucking seconds without some bullshit error occurring.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING AN APPLE TV WANKER!

Kurt Angle versus Crash Holly? I need this to be as good as I expect it to be.

Like it's my fault that Comet's bonuses paid so well before they went bust :-(

Ironically, the app was available on Apple TV when they prematurely shot their wad before Survivor Series and had a bit of a mess on their hands.

I hope you're not implying that there's something inherently wrong with X-Pac and Kane - I loved that team.

The team itself was okay, but the overarching storyline and fallout and everything else involving those two was shite.

Have any of you Yanks watched any of the UK only pay-per-views (e.g. Rebellion, Insurrextion, Capital Carnage, Mayhem in Manchester) to see how weird they are? House shows with jet lagged wrestlers, basically. Highly recommended.

Which one's the one with the queens cup? Awful.

They dropped the ball by not having Kane come out in green and black.

The most invested I've been in a match thus far, remembering the results to most of them kind of ruining that whole aspect, has been Crash Holly versus Bull Buchanan at King of the Ring 2000. Fucking have him, Crash!

I always loved the weighing allegedly over 400 lbs gimmick but I thought Big Show should have had a weighing allegedly well under 400lbs gimmick where they just mock him for being fat.

Benoit disqualifying himself still makes him, and anybody who does it, seem thick as shit.

I can think of one or two worse things that Benoit did with his life.

I have to ask, but there is stuff on this thing that I cant get on youtube? I mean, my bollocks tingle in sympathy for Shane as much as anyone, but I am not really paying for it when I am watching it on youtube right now.

I'm loving this. Been watching many Rumbles, can't pick a favourite. Finally able to watch episodes of Main Event as Sky only just started picking it up, get to watch NXT specials.

Work can fuck itself.

Only 2 more of the Monday Night Wars episodes to watch then I will be getting stuck into the PPVs- I'm looking forward to the next episode which is all about the fall of WCW, so basically Vince Russo.

Should be good. Russo has done alot of interviews for other episodes in this series so I'm interested to see what he says about his fuck ups in Dubya See Dubya, bro.

Unforgiven 2000: Stone Cold and Kurt Angle's first on-screen encounter. Kurt gives Austin an "honorary gold medal." Austin gives Kurt an ass-whooping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back