The WWE Apology Thread- apologize to someone in WWE for your past comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This thread is designed for people who wish to publicly apologize to someone in the WWE over remarks you've made that you wish you could take back. It could be over something you were proven wrong on, or perhaps you simply changed your mind on your opinion towards someone after giving them some time.

All you need to do is pick an individual, and then form your post as if you were actually writing to and talking to this person. State the remarks/comments that you previously made, explain why you would like to take those remarks back, and then apologize.

I will go first.

The person I would like to apologize to is none other than Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie, this is probably something the entire IWC should do, and something I personally feel they should do because all this time we've been holding the wrong person accountable for poor quality television in the Creative Department.

I think the IWC has a tendency to examine who is supposed to be the head of a certain department, and simply assumes that this person should be held accountable for the overall performance from that department. In most cases in business, that can be the case. But as we've seen demonstrated now beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's pretty clear that you are not actually the one who is truly managing the Creative Department. Rather, it is your father.

And this should have been obvious. But to me, it unfortunately wasn't. There was a lot of negative Internet reports that came out about how you and Triple H were gaining power behind the scenes with the company and using that influence to your advantage. Naturally, when things began heading in a very toned down and boring direction in WWE, people with their preconceived notions of your abilities, naturally assumed you were behind it all.

Although given how absolutely hands-on your father is, how stubborn he is, and how he feels that nobody can do things better than he can .... to the point where he dictates the entire Creative direction of the WWE, approves all scripts that go on WWE television, constantly changes his mind about what he wants and then takes it out on the Creative team (including yourself), frequently has Creative members re-write scripts several times until he is finally satisfied and even then it is still awful, and also to the point where he actually has to stay on headset the entire time and feed lines to his commentators ......... it is pretty clear that you aren't actually the one that is truly managing the Creative department. Rather, it is your father, and you essentially were simply given a title.

Your father has always been an individual who's been obsessed with having control, whether it be with his employees, or having control over fans' attitudes and opinions of his programming, including even to the point where security eliminates signs that don't support the talent you want supported.

Because of things that came to light these past few years in the type of influence your father has, and with all past WWE writers who have left the company, even Paul Heyman, testifying that the true Head of the Creative Department is actually Vince McMahon, not yourself .... it is pretty clear that he is the one that should be held accountable for the entire quality of all of the WWE programming we see on TV.

So in essence, we really have nothing to judge your own talent on, because your father dictates right down to a T everything he wants on the screen, and your job is simply to follow his orders and write exactly what he wants.

With that being said, Stephanie McMahon, I apologize to you for any and all negative comments I made about you regarding your decisions and abilities within the Creative team. Instead, that criticism should have been directed towards the true Head Writer himself, Vince McMahon. Again, please accept my apology.

I'd like to apologize to Mr. Mcmahon. Any time I had ever doubted this man, he would always rectify the situation. Being a proud WWE Shareholder (literally, and by Sidious's definition), I've learned to not make that mistake again. I feel extremely guilty for doubting someone who has consistently put out a quality product and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

I'd also like to apologize to Cena. All the blind hate (including, but not limited to - "5 moves of doom", "Wigger", "No charisma", and a sign I had confiscated before I entered the verizon center that read "DIE CENA DIE") I exhibited towards this fantastic worker and loyal employee will be erased with the hundreds of dollars I spend on his merchandise in support of him.

I apologize to Randy Orton.

Randy, though I've never put you down, this apology isn't directed towards you persay, for anything that you've done wrong. On the contrary Mr. Orton, it's due to what others have done to you. I apologize that you did not win at WrestleMania. You had one helluva angle with HHH going into the show, especially DDT'ing his wife. The fact that you did not come out on top is beyond me. BUT, they somewhat made up for it later on down the road...which brings me to my next apology.

I'm sorry John Cena is still wrestling. Though I don't wish him to just legit get injuried, I do however wish they would have kept the title on you. You're the flagship of Raw to me, no matter what anyone else thinks. Your talents are not to be measured because you're just that damn good (no pun intended). But you, my friend, are always upstaged by the no-good has been John Cena. Just once I'd love to see you beat the crap out of him.

And with regards to your angle now with Kofi. While I don't apologize for the run you're having with him, I do apologize that YOU sir aren't the person going into the next decade as WWE champion. I wish you were. You deserve it. So here's to a successful 2010 and my apologies that you weren't the man throughout the year of 09.

I would like to say sorry to Cena,YEAH i dont like you,you only know 5 moves and say you cant see me 790 in one RAW.But this guy brings in the green,the big bucks,the MONEY and if I were Vince I would want this guy in my company.He brings the kids and girls in and is one hell of a money maker.

So sorry john.Cause "You Cant See Me"

Thats just me!:banghead:

Dear Triple H,

I apologize to you for making some blasphemous comments in the years 2003-05 regarding your position in WWE. I believed that you were at the position that you were at because you were engaged/married to the boss's daughter, and you were slipping her the sledgehammer just to stay at your position in WWE.

The last few years, I have gotten a chance to review those years as well as your current work, and as a result, my belief is somewhat changed. It isn't your fault that Booker T would never be seen as a credible champion at the time you faced him. Scott Steiner's back might as well been a levy in New Orleans since it gives out on him. Kevin Nash was in no physical shape or in the right position to merit a championship run. And taking the title from Randy Orton saved him from what was assuredly going to be a lousy and prolonged agony of a first title reign.

The moment I began to realize your best work was when you jobbed to Dave Batista three PPVs in a row. That began to change my mind because YOU truly made Batista with those matches. Your work with Ric Flair in 2005 was excellent as well, providing a classic steel cage match. You helped put over John Cena at WrestleMania, even though you were clearly the more popular of the two in the feud.

I see now that The Game is what he says he is: THAT DAMN GOOD. So, I hope you accept this apology and continue to give us great matches for the next several years.

I'd like to apologize to Triple H as well, as I was really hard on him for ending Orton's first major title run... which at the time I thought was over prematurely. BUT, looking back on it now I understand that you did what was ABSOLUTELY right. Orton, (I will apologize now for it but) he was a HORRIBLE babyface, plain and bland with NO personality what-so-ever. If it hadn't been for you Triple H, Orton may not have become the greatest wrestler of our generation. For that, I thank and apologize to you for.

I'd also like to apologize to Mr. Cena. While I STILL hate you and all that you stand for, I must admit that I didn't always use to be such a hater. I use to be just like those 8-year old fans waving their hands in-front of their faces and saying "You Can't See Me" as you do the 5-Dollar Truffle Shuffle or whatever it's called. I USE to do "pump up" my sneakers, and I USE to do the dead lift taunt right along with you... but I grew up and your character did too, but not how I had expected or wished for. You're not the once so cocky, so arrogant, so cool, so ROFLworthy guy you USE to be anymore. You grew up into... a Disney cartoonish character that I couldn't bare to follow any longer. And what I truly apologize to you for is that it took Sheamus taking the strap off you to get me to like you again.

Last but not least, I'd like to apologize to Swagger... not actually for me but for WWE's sake. I apologize to you Swagger that WWE hasn't been using you to your true potential. You if anyone should be in Sheamus's place... but obviously that's not how it turned out. For that, I apologize.

I'd like to apologise to The Miz.

From the days seeing you on Smackdown with the short-lived Palmer Canon angle, to hosting diva bikini contests, to being a low-card heel in the ring, I'd slated your abilities. When you were teaming with John Morrison, I honestly thought JoMo carried that team. Though when you first began with the angle of calling out Cena, I saw your talent and quickly became a mark for you.

Now, as US Champion, there's no one more deserving right now. You hold RAW together whilst there's skits about friggin' midgets. The spotlight may be on Cena sadly with the same old repeated promo, but that glimpse of you on each RAW episode always brings quality... whether its a promo or a match. I'd say with Punk, Jericho and Kofi (when they let him speak)... you're really the full package right now. You can cut a good promo and wrestle spectacularly.

To The Miz, I'm sorry, and YOU'RE AWESOME.

I apologize to John Morrison AND The Miz.

Back when you guys started off, I thought you sucked, your skills were garbage and you had dumbass catchphrases like Hoorah etc. However, I take all this back because not only have you guys evolved into future stars, you have proven me wrong as far as your in-ring skills, your mic skills, and gimmicks. Not only that, you put on a classic match for me when you wrestled at Bragging Rights. So for anything I ever said about you two in the past, I apologize.

I would like to make an apology to 3 WWE superstars

1. Drew McIntyre for what i said about him about his match at Hell in the Cell. There is no denying it, he is the IC champion even though i don't think he deserves it damnit he better make the most of it and at least i can say that he is earning his way up the ladder by going after the midcard title before the world title

2. The Miz for saying that he was still the Marty Jannetty after everybody was sooo shocked that he won the US title and was going to win the world title before John Morrison, you don't know whos gonna be the first to the world title, but i am hopping that its Morrison

3. Sheamus- for sucking Triple's "sledgehammer" to get the world title and i guess you can beat up jobbers, guys half your size, and Santino Marella to be in the world title picture even though there are countless guys who put there bodies, souls, and careers on the line each and every night for just one match with with the WWE, World Heavy Weight title, hell a lot of guys who destroy there bodies for the ECW title (which everybody now knows that world title is lower the mid-card titles).

I am sorry if my last Apology pisses anybody off but come on no matter who you are you have got to admit that this guy doesn't even deserve to be anywhere near the world title picture he should be where Drew McIntyre is and thats fighting the Miz

I would like to apologize to The Miz. I won't say I don't still hate you, I do. That's probably why I'm apologizng, because you're damn good at what you do. You are one of the best parts of RAW, and I admit when you got drafted and attacked JoMo, I figured that was the end of your career, but damn dude, you won the damn title. Before Jack Swagger...somehow. Now if you can just cleanly beat Morrison someday, I'll be impressed. (I'm not counting Bragging Rights as a clean win, it's never gonna happen)

While I'm here, I'd also like to apologize to Jack Swagger, not for anything I did, but for the way you;ve been treated since being drafted to RAW. You're way too talented Jack for the crap they're putting you through.

This thread is designed for people who wish to publicly apologize to someone in the WWE over remarks you've made that you wish you could take back. It could be over something you were proven wrong on, or perhaps you simply changed your mind on your opinion towards someone after giving them some time.

All you need to do is pick an individual, and then form your post as if you were actually writing to and talking to this person. State the remarks/comments that you previously made, explain why you would like to take those remarks back, and then apologize.

I will go first.

The person I would like to apologize to is none other than Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie, this is probably something the entire IWC should do, and something I personally feel they should do because all this time we've been holding the wrong person accountable for poor quality television in the Creative Department.

I think the IWC has a tendency to examine who is supposed to be the head of a certain department, and simply assumes that this person should be held accountable for the overall performance from that department. In most cases in business, that can be the case. But as we've seen demonstrated now beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's pretty clear that you are not actually the one who is truly managing the Creative Department. Rather, it is your father.

And this should have been obvious. But to me, it unfortunately wasn't. There was a lot of negative Internet reports that came out about how you and Triple H were gaining power behind the scenes with the company and using that influence to your advantage. Naturally, when things began heading in a very toned down and boring direction in WWE, people with their preconceived notions of your abilities, naturally assumed you were behind it all.

Although given how absolutely hands-on your father is, how stubborn he is, and how he feels that nobody can do things better than he can .... to the point where he dictates the entire Creative direction of the WWE, approves all scripts that go on WWE television, constantly changes his mind about what he wants and then takes it out on the Creative team (including yourself), frequently has Creative members re-write scripts several times until he is finally satisfied and even then it is still awful, and also to the point where he actually has to stay on headset the entire time and feed lines to his commentators ......... it is pretty clear that you aren't actually the one that is truly managing the Creative department. Rather, it is your father, and you essentially were simply given a title.

Your father has always been an individual who's been obsessed with having control, whether it be with his employees, or having control over fans' attitudes and opinions of his programming, including even to the point where security eliminates signs that don't support the talent you want supported.

Because of things that came to light these past few years in the type of influence your father has, and with all past WWE writers who have left the company, even Paul Heyman, testifying that the true Head of the Creative Department is actually Vince McMahon, not yourself .... it is pretty clear that he is the one that should be held accountable for the entire quality of all of the WWE programming we see on TV.

So in essence, we really have nothing to judge your own talent on, because your father dictates right down to a T everything he wants on the screen, and your job is simply to follow his orders and write exactly what he wants.

With that being said, Stephanie McMahon, I apologize to you for any and all negative comments I made about you regarding your decisions and abilities within the Creative team. Instead, that criticism should have been directed towards the true Head Writer himself, Vince McMahon. Again, please accept my apology.

Wow Sidious, what a back-handed apology that was. Sure enough, you're probably right, but the way you put it out there it sounds more like an insult than an apology. "I was wrong thinking you sucked for what you WERE doing, now I realize I'm wrong thinking for what your dad has been doing and you're just a figure head, title-holding idiot."

I mean, come on....an apology shouldn't be so two-faced. If you're sorry for blaming her, than fine, be sorry for it. But to follow up on it with "but basically you're a puppet and a loser...et al" That's just ignorant.

More on Topic: I'm sorry I doubted the creative team for pushing Sheamus into the title picture so soon. I think it's working out great for fans/viewers and it's really building some good story-line tension between Cena and Sheamus. I don't care how he got there at this point, it's fun to watch.

I'll apologize to Randy Orton.

Orton, back in 2007 when you were in that feud with Cena and were doing all those things to get heel heat, I hated your character for it and wanted you fired. I also was extremely ticked off that you were "awarded" the WWE title at No Mercy 2007 without defeating anyone. Then I got angrier when you defeated Triple H in the main event after you had already lost to him in the first match of the night. At the time, I thought that your RKO was what caused Cena's real injury and thought you didn't deserve the title, let alone your job. I truly hated your onscreen character.

Things change though. During the "Age of Orton" title reign in the 2007-2008 schoolyear you quickly became my 2nd favorite wrestler after John Cena. I realized that your character did those things to get heel heat and I no longer hated you anymore. I said some hateful things in 2007 directed at your character, I apologize and take those things back because you do an awesome job as a heel and I was too upset at the time for thinking you caused a real injury to Cena, keep up the great work and I hope to see another WWE Championship reign in your future because you're a fantastic heel.

Dagger Dias

I apologize to the Miz for posting on WWE.com that my chihuaua could pin you and that you sucked and that you payed people for you to beat them. I now see that you are truly awesome having beat Morrison three times and holding on to that US title.

Dear Diva's of 2004-2005,

I am sorry I didn't appreciate you more. During that time period you all put on great matches, doing the best you could, fulfilling all you can in the WWE, but I turned a blind eye. I said "Oh hell no! I ain't watching Diva's wrestle, it can't get any worse." Needless to say, I was wrong, it is horrible now and I thought you guys were at the bottom.

I am sorry Trish, Lita, Jazz, Victoria, Mickie James... and if I forgot you... I am sorry to you too.

Forgot one...

I'd like to apologize to Ted Dibiase Jr., not for me per say, but on behalf of the WWE. I am truly sorry that the WWE don't have you hogging the limelight like you should be. I mean, you should be ALL OVER RAW seeing as you are starring in a WWE movie, The Marine 2. But no, they have you as an on-air rarity (who loses on most of the occasions you are on-air) and just advertise your movie clips without really showcasing you in the flesh. You should be feuding with Miz over the US title (hell, you're great on the mic and in-ring, you should have BEEN US champ by now) or you should be getting a face turn and be in Kofi's spot against your leader, Orton. But alas, that isn't the case... and for that I apologize to you, Teddy.

I would like to apologise to Chris Jericho.

Simply put, I apologize for not realizing, not understanding and not accepting that he is the one wrestler alive today who is truly the best in the world at what he does.

Chris Jericho you truly are a wrestling machine. You defeated The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin on the same night over eight years ago and we still hear about it today. I apologize for being a parasitic, gelatinous troglodyte and for not always seeing how clearly brilliant and industry changing that you are.

Chris Jericho, you had it one hundred percent correct in your recent promo with the Undertaker. You are the true phenom of the WWE and the Undertaker for years has forged his supernatural claims against you. He is indeed just a very average man, while you have transcended everything that has ever been done in this industry.

You are indeed the one true icon in professional wrestling. You are the showstopper, Mr Friday Night, Mr Wrestlemania, the greatest wrestler alive today. Forget about that overrated has-been, Shawn Michaels, he is nothing but a clown compared to you.

To call you a professional wrestler is insulting to you. You are the wrestling god. Forget JBL's claims, you should sue him for trademark abuse. Another person that you should sue for trademark infringement is Bret 'the Hitman' Hart. Chris, you are the best there is, the best there was and the best that there ever will be.

No one compares to you Chris, and I apologize sincerely from the bottom of my heart for that.

The Miz..... I said he was crap (which he was) and was holding Morrison down but now I rate him not only level with Morrison but maybe hes now ahead of him as imo he has the whole package, he has improved hugely and deserves the credit

This a an apology for the future.

I would like to apologize to Randy Orton and John Cena, sorry guys, you are good, actually great a you jobs, truth be told I don't really like any of you for one reason or another, but you are good at what you do.

This goes for the remarks I probably would make if any of you get the Title again or if you fight each other like crazy again, in the interest of fairness, if any of you win that belt more than twice next year, you had it coming. Raw has too much talent and it needs to show it more than you two, not all of them can remain jobbers and midcarters for life or they will end like Matt Hardy (I apologize to Matt but is the truth) when at the end none sees him more than the nice face that will never reach his full potential ever again.

I'd like to make one more apology if that's mkay.

I'd like to apologize to Chris Jericho.

Back in '05, when I got back into wrestling, I hated you cuz i was a young, Cena Fan (Yes... as much I HATE to admit it, when I was younger I enjoyed John Cena....... *Vomits*) and you were tryin' to dethrone him from his title reign. At Summerslam, when you clearly were putting on one of the best matches Cena has had, I booed you and cheered my ass off when you lost. I downed you that you never deserved the Undisputed Title and blah blah blah...

Then the next night, you were involved in a "You're Fired" Match... and you lost. I waved bye at the TV in happiness and hoped you'd be gone forever... then, time went on. As I moved on, I began watching more wrestling dvds and such; that's when I started realizing what wrestling was. It wasn't until I saw your match with Shawn Michaels at WM19 that I KNEW what I had done. This was December 19, 2005; 2 years before you returned.

Jericho I apologize for everything above. You truly are one of the best I have ever witnessed, and when you came back, I did everything the right way. I screamed like a little girl, and finally declared you my favorite wrestler that was active. Y2J, I apologize.

((P.S. I apologize to Edge the same way, except I started liking him in the tail end of 06 during a match with Cena for the belt on a 3 hour RAW which he lost.))

Two apologies.

First, I'll apologize to both Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker for doubting that their WM match would be anything short of legendary, even after seeing the build up. It's been years since I was seriously sorry a match was over.

Secondly, I want to apologize to Kofi Kingston for not only thinking he wouldn't get anywhere when he started out, but for saying that I can't see him in the main event, literally a week before his feud with Randy started.

I would like to apologize to Zack Ryder. I talked down about you to everyone while you were tagging with Curt Hawkins. I told everyone that you wouldn't go anywhere. I probably treated you worse than Edge did. And now here you are on ECW, and I mark out hard for you. I hope that when you get merchandise, it isn't the gayest shit on the WWE Shop because I will buy the crap out of it. WOO WOO WOO. You know it.

I'd like to send out an apology to none other then our current WWE Champion, Sheamus. My lack of faith was disturbing. I saw you becoming no more then a mid-carder, and I doubted you'd have a title then. You proved us all wrong didn't you? Whether Triple H is backing you or not, you are a terrific in-ring worker, a fresh face to the title scene, and whether anyone likes it or not, our WWE Champion.

first I'd like to apologize to Miz and Morrison. when you first tagged I thought "well here's another jobber tag team". then over time you grew on me. first with the "Dirt Sheet" and your "Be Jealous" catch phrase.

I also would like to apologize to Randy Orton... yea I'm probably gonna get shit on for this but it has to be said. at first I hated you because I and a buddy of mine (who trained at ecw's house of hardcore) thought you hadn't paid your dues because you are a 3rd generation star. I HATED you due to your legend killer gimmick but after you changed to the "viper" gimmick that grew on me. you actually made me cringe every time you punted somebody. Congratulations Randy, you made me a fan of you.

My apology has to go out to none other than Triple H.

I have slagged this man of the face of the earth before. I was just acting like a stupid child. I apologize for particularly saying that all of his success in WWE has to do with his marriage to Stephine. I bold ed all because although I feel some of it is because of Steph, the man is just such a talented wrestler he would be a multiple world champion by now anyway.

The guy is a total package, he is workhouse and has some passion for what he does. I would also want to apologize to some of the personal remarks I have made about him. He is a great guy I am sure and just because he is sometimes portrayed in a bad way does not make him a bad man.

Sorry Hunter.

I would like to apologize to Randy Orton. I regarded you for a long time as just some punk asshole who got pushed to the moon way too early. I disliked you as a person for rumored backstage antics that were immature and crass. And for a long time I found you just completely boring. Yeah, I still sometimes view you as an asshole, and I still view you as someone who was pushed too soon in their early days, but it admittedly didn't take you very long to get into a good stride and be a damn good entertainer. I enjoy watching you now, and I enjoy your current angle, and I wish they'd throw you back into the title picture with it, as just this completely angry person willing to injure anyone at any time to get what he wants. I think you're being held back with this Legacy business, personally, and I think it's time to get you back out on your own and let you really shine by yourself, cause I know you can do it. At any rate, I'm sorry Randy Orton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back