The Wrestlezone Fantasy WWE League!

Randy Orton's Head Blood

Swinging with Cesaro...
Welcome everyone, to the Wrestlezone Fantasy League where, much like "Fantasy Football", you'll put together your own "Roster" of Wrestlers gain (and lose) points through their appearances, wins & losses. You'll be putting together a Roster of 8 wrestlers from the WWE, but first, here's the rules!

1. Your Roster must consist of 2 Main Eventers, 4 Mid/Lower Carders, 2 Tag Teams & 2 Diva's.
  2. Points will be gained from Raw, Smackdown & PPV's
  3. Once a month, on a random day (picked by myself), "Substitutions" will be open for 24 hours. You'll be able to swap TWO wrestlers over should you wish, or you can stay as normal.
  4. The League Table will be updated after each show/
  5. A Season will run for around 4 months, the first running from Wrestlemania (Sunday 6th) up to Summerslam (August)

Rules are pretty simple & here is how you gain points!

Win by Pinfall - 5 Points
Win by Submission - 7 Points
Win by Countout or DQ - 3 Points
Loss by DQ - Minus 5 Points
Wins a Title - 10 Points
Wins at a PPV - 10 Points (Pinfall, Submission, DQ or Countout - Other "win" points are not counted under this circumstance)

So there we have it, 6 ways to gain points & a 4 Month league starting this Sunday!

If you wanna sign up, post your 10-Person Roster in here & you're in! Any applications after Friday Night Smackdown has aired (IN THE UK) will NOT be accepted.

So, let's get signing up & good luck!

Here's my Roster, looks like I'm signing up first ;)

Main Eventers
Daniel Bryan
John Cena
Mid/Lower Carders
Goldust
Big E
Damien Sandow
Mark Henry
Tag Teams
Real Americans
The Uso's
Diva's