The Ultimate Deal for All Show Posters

• Thread starter TheMostElectrifyingMan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheMostElectrifyingMan

Everyone here in this forum is very creative with their shows. However, not a lot get reviewed. It sucks to work so hard on a show and only a few people check it out. So here is my Ultimate Deal....

Just post your show name and a little bio about it and you accept. The deal is that as long as you review other shows, they'll do the same for you. This way everyone gets fair and honest reviews. Here is my bio and I hope people post theirs as well.

Thanks
TheMostElectrifyingMan

Show: ACW X-Treme

Bio: A show filled with fast paced action and great storylines. One of three brands under ACW.

PS) If anyone needs any inside info on a show, request it.

Please take this seriously.

Show: ACW: Combat

Bio: A show filled with fast paced action and great storylines. One of three brands under ACW.

This is a great idea, most people let you review their show time and time again but forget's to return the favor when it's your turn, but this has always been kind of an "unwritten" rule for us BookThis! guys, but i'm glad someone has finally addressed it, If anyone reviews my show I WILL return the favor but if I review your show time and time again and when I toss out a new show(Probably once every month, hey I know what your thinking but my shows are pretty long, LOL and it's hard to find time to do this) and you don't even attempt to return the favor then I tend to stay away from your show, so again I think this is a great idea....

Booker: Showtyme27

Shows: Showtyme Style RAW and Smackdown!

Bio: I really don't know what to say, it's my VERY detail verison of the WWE in the very near future after the untimly death of Vince McMahon, I didn't change any of the WWE's history unstead I decided to do MY verison of WM23 and use that as a starting point, I will warn you they are very long reads but I think the people that take the time to read them will not be disappointed(at least I hope not).

I hope you guys decide to check my shows out so far I have three RAW#1, RAW#2 and Smackdown#1 and coming soon Smackdown#2, Thanks.

Heyy guys i think this is sreally a great idea and im definently in this thing!

My show is called: Pro World Wrestling or P.W.W.

BIo: it is a huge star-studded impacted show! and since i ma a begginer ta this thing if any one has any tips on what they would like to c i would def. take it under some thought and i would try to work it out!

Booker - Maxi_Shelton

Show - EWA - EXTREME WRESTLING ACTION!!!

Purpose - To develop new storylines and take booking to a new level

Booker: Drew911

Show: ACW Warzone, one of ACW's Three Great Shows.

BIO: A show filled with fast paced action and great storylines. One of three brands under ACW. The Flagship show of ACW....

Great idea this.. great idea!!!

Booker" wotdoiput

Show: Supremacy

Bio: A new show and one of the brands of the Book this league..

Great idea man... I'm definitely in!

Show: AWE Fusion

Booker: Lalakerz

Bio: The biggest names in wrestling meet on 1 star studded, action-packed show, to see feuds and matches you thought you'd never see!

First of all, let me say brilliant idea mate.

Booker: HBKQldAus

Show: HAMMERTIME! - the new Sovereign Wrestling Federation promotion.

Bio: All your favourite stars repackaged into an action packed two hour show full of twists and turns You'll never see coming!!

Debuting Wednesday 14 March 2007

Good idea.

Show: Adrenaline Rush, formerly Wasteland but you guys will get to see the first edition of the new show.

Bio: the TAW, Triple A Wrestling stands for action, aggression, adrenaline and each episode shows all that. It is very attitude era and the roster is filled with rivalries and stories. There are like 7 going on at all times. It creates a truely unpredictable enviroment and ushers in the way modern wrestling should be.

Nice idea Mostelectrifyingman.

Show: OWN LampShade
Bio: OWN provides action that can be found nowhere else. OWN is all about unbelievable moments and creative storylines that keep viewers hooked!

show (not really named)
topic called
' come all if u come early you can be gm '

its true lots of drafts and if u post early you can be gm of either raw or smackdown deppending on the draft with rosters on your choice and i get the other one.

posters rate one ep week and the loosing show is eliminated and even i can be, the rater takes the persons place and continues on and for payperviews and everything...

even if not interested come and look it took me weeks for this pls.......

i will se one of yours happily just myne will start when we have a second gm..

even if ur not a gm come and post critisim you can be the next gm for whoever looses in ratings by the replys. and continues on from that persons place

I really like this idea, as I just started my shows but i'll be more than happy to review other peoples work.

Booker: KFowlkes

Show:UWWF The Front Lines

Bio: from what i've checked, this is the ONLY all womens Fed in BOOK THIS! I put together a roster filled with the best women I could find from the past and present. Come see talent from WWE, TNA, ROH and the indies from America, Europe and Mexico, plus a few women I made myself, all perform in this detailed and unique show.

Booker: King of the Ring

Show: Wednesday Night Tsunami - one of the two brands of VSW

Bio: Don't really know what to put here, Great action every night with your favourite superstars and Diva's. Great championship feuds, just started out so check out the tournament on WNT.

Show - Saturday Night Fever - the second show of VSW

Bio: Also recently started, has your favourite superstars in one package. Good storylines, check it out.

Show: BCW SmackDown

Bio: The British version of one of the wwe's flagship brands, all the talent from the wwe roster rolled under one brand, one company - B.C.W!

Show: HAW Aggression

Bio: HAW, also known as Hybrid Adrenaline Wrestling, has been a thriving indepedent company, and has now scored a TV Deal with BookThisTV. HAW delivers you a mix of the entertainment you like to see, and also the great wrestling that other companies aren't delivering..

Booker: CenaFan93

Show: WWE/TNA: RAW!

Bio: A very well-put together show consisting of huge stars with fast-paced action!

Show: WWE: Rewritten

Bio: I am just about to post my first show. I am doing a carry on from Wrestlemania 23 with all the correct results and current storylines. I will be doing Raw, ECW and Smackdown. My fed will show a better product than WWE, no doubt about that!

Technically, not yet a fed as am finalizing details with guppee, but here's the info so far:

Head Booker: Colamania

Graphic Designer: theguppee1234 (had to give him a mention, he's a legend)

Show: The Lightning Wrestling Federation has as follows; either one or two weekly shows, not sure yet. The one which is definete is LWF Strike, but another could come into play, i'm not sure yet.

Info: It will be a fast-paced show with gripping storylines and huge (and sometimes psychotic) matches and stipulations. Stay tuned!

Show: WWE Raw, New Owner

Bio: After Ex-WWE CEO Mr. Vince McMahon retired after being atacked by Bobby Lashley, he has given up control of the WWE to his son and daughter, Stephanie and Shane McMahon . Vince Mcmahon told Shane that he and his sister are the co-owners. Stephanie has said that she will take Heat and that the WWE will be only have one show, Monday Night Raw. Raw is a fast paced show with many story lines and long reads there is awesome fueds that every one wukk get into. I hope you review my show and If you do I will return the favor.

Coming soon . . .

WCW: Salvation

The Premise: Basically, I turn the clock back to December 29th, 1997, the Nitro after Starrcade. My purpose is simply this: lots of people complain about what could have been for WCW after their peak, here's my chance to try and show how it could have been done. Can I save WCW from it's inevitable fate a few years later? I guess that's up to you folks. More details in the show thread itself.

Show: Fusion

Bookers: Lalakerz* and Wrestling V.1

Bio: After months of absence (due to my injury), Fusion returns with more action, more drama, more ass kicking, more interaction, and simply more of what you, the fans, want... Top stars in action-filled matches with a blend of mid-carders with potential seen in them... Now in joint production with Wrestling V.1, Fusion is back and will live on!!

my show wwe shut your mouth

its a new attitude era with both raw and smackdown same roster...
also there may be a TNA twist ?? not going to say anything just please go and see it

SHOW: TNA: WE ARE WRESTLING

BIO: Basically I am restarting TNA from where it is now(after Genesis 2007) and to see if I can book it better than Vince Russo(wont be to hard lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back