The traditional Survivor Series screw job....

Straightfromthehart

Occasional Pre-Show
Now I have to admit I've missed a lot of survivor series over the last 10 years prob seen just the last one, a returning viewer you see. But correct me if I'm wrong but especially in the 90's it was the ppv where the heel won most of the time. After the hart screw job remember the rock screwing mick foley (not sure if that was when he first joined the corp can't quite remember), but did they continue in this tradition of the heel coming out on top?

Either way look for a heel turn on Sunday, most likely ryback but hope not as this face push could pick up momentum and like his it's all about me attitude, have a fear after bray beats Ambrose, main event looks like cena gunna win lights out and the Wyatt's all three win the match for the authority. Hope not.

Predictions also, who do you think will turn?

I'd guess because it's the big free ppv they'll go "big" and vinnie mac will somehow cost his family the match....leading to special celeb guest managers every week.....or in the real world....big show turns and screws team cena.

Absolutely agree there will be a screw job of some kind. I feel like the obvious is Randy Orton returning and costing the Authority the match. Then, HHH and Steph complain on Raw that they don't deserve to have their power stripped because of the match interference, which leads to some sort of other storyline. Maybe HHH/Steph have 50% power and Vince the other 50%? Or something else that equates to the Authority not being stripped, but also not being 100% in power.

As far as heel turns, it seems really strange that Sheamus was written out of the match in favor of Erick Rowan. That doesn't really make logical sense UNLESS they have something bigger planned for Sheamus, like a heel turn perhaps. I guess we'll see, but that's my shot in the dark.

This match could have potentially been amazing, with Team Cena consisting of John Cena, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, & Jack Swagger, and Team Authority consisting of Seth Rollins, Kane, Triple H, Mark Henry, & Ryback, but the finalized teams completely killed my interest in the PPV. In what's supposed to be one of the biggest Survivor Series Elimination Matches ever, the teams are consisting of 80% nobodies. They'll probably just do the clichè thing and have Big Show turn for the 25th time this year. This match just has no interest for me now.

John Cena will turn heel, costing Show/Ziggler/Rowan/Ryback their jobs. Sting debuts from the rafters, approaches John Cena, Cena AA's Sting forcing him to retire immediately. The Authority now has Cena. Footage is then shown of Rollins attacking Brock Lesnar on his ranch in Minnessota where a referee comes running out of the woods. Rollins cashes in for the 1, 2, 3 on the rooftop of Brock's barn. Meanwhile, C.M. Punk returns as he parachutes in and lands on top of the barn, starring Rollins down while Michael Cole says "vintage punk".

Sheamus turns on Team Cena. He's not in the match up. It wouldn't be expected for him to be a part of the match since he's "hurt". If anything people would expect Orton to show up and help Team Cena.

Ryback turning heel would be a perfect choice!
If he is gonna remain as a face, whom would he feud with?
Corporate Kane?
Let it be, but how long! Would Ryback try ending up Kane's career? That would be interesting! But not a long boring ordinary match and behind the scenes dramas!
Ryback should join Authority!
And it's a perfect time to bring back Reigns in!
Cena should focus on both "The Beast" and The Authority!

Ryback-Cena.jpg

Ryback turning heel would be a perfect choice!

Not sure I would agree with that, not only due to the fact that Ryback's initial heel turn was pretty disastrous, it was the final nail in the coffin in regards to momentum (he'd already lost a ton).

Will he still be pushed and a face once Reigns returns? Who knows, it will certainly be interesting. But for now I definitely think he's more suited to being a face as opposed to a heel, turning him at Survivor Series just feels as though it would be a swerve just for the hell of it.

There's definitely a part of me that's looking forward to any kind of showdown between Ryback and Rusev, but they've also been teasing Ryback and HHH too... but now I'm just rambling.

Ziggler to be the man that costs Cena's team the win....time his character was given a different direction

I see it happening.

My favorite power struggle match will forever be team WWF vs. team Alliance. In this match we got to see two screwjobs take place. One was Jericho's attack on The Rock and the other one was Angle's attack on Stone Cold, which ultimately led to team WWF winning it all.

They have a chance to repeat the same scenario in my opinion. Have ZIGGLER turn on Cena, right after he gets eliminated, but Cena still manages to stay in it. Have the last member of Authority (probably will be Rollins) about to defeat Cena upon where ORTON comes through and hits the RKO on Rollins. Cena wins the match after one last AA.

Now, the only reason Cena needs to win is because of the "If you lose, you're fired" clause in the match. Cena won't get fired, ever. Plus, this win would protect Ziggler's heel turn because he will still keep his job, and can work heel.

To be honest though, Ziggler doesn't NEED a heel turn. He is pretty over as a face right now. I can, definitely see SHEAMUS making his much, MUCH NEEDED HEEL TURN. Have him interfere in the match, costing an elimination with one man remaining. Have either Cena or Ziggler (I hope it can be Ziggler) battle it out against Rollins and have Orton interfere, and have Ziggler win!

I doubt Ryback turns heel so soon as he has essentially finally turned babyface last RAW after teasing as both since his return from injury and since Reigns will probably return at the Rumble, I can see Ryback vs HHH at Mania.

Ziggler also has finally got momentum and doesnt require a face change.

I am thinking the Authority loses power but I am holding out for a surprise swerve of some sort involving either Wyatt or maybe Brock and Heyman With Sting being the biggest possible surprise...
Reigns is still injured and not ready so doubt he shows up.
Expect an Orton appearance to further his angle with Rollins.

I just don't see how no one sees the plain and simple eventual outcome of this match.

YOU REALLY THINK ERICK ROWAN TURNED FACE??????

COME ON, HE IS THE ONE WHO WILL COST TEAM CENA THE MATCH, AND SAVE THE AUTHORITY.

So simple, insert him in, have him screw the good guys over, go back with Harper after the match.

I could be wrong, but I feel like this is the obvious answer. Shameful, um I mean Sheamus will be at home giving his wife a screw job, while he's off from doing the job as a jobber. Ryback is only a face cause they needed someone who still has a chant that some people actually join in on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back