The Time Is Now (Legacy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZexImmortal

Dark Match Winner
Ted is working as a heel, Cody is losing steam fast.

with the WWE trying to bring back the Tag Team Titles they need a great team to spear head it, a LEGIT team. Kane and D.bry are doing an amazing job so far and eventually a team will need to face them, a team thats able to hold their own, cue Legacy

The Legacy, mentored by Orton, took on the Vince and family, feuded with DX and defeated them to submission back at Breaking Point (Which is a great PPV concept) the Legacy was groomed to be the next biggest team

Ted and Cody alone can only make a buzz...together they are noticed and dangerous at that. The Legacy needs to come back and the timing is perfect.

Kane and D.bry just took out every tag team in one night...have cody and Ted attack them at the end of a tag team segment holding the titles high in the middle of the ring, HELL have them take the titles with them while their at it.

To sum it up: Legacy needs to form, it will benefit both men and the division as a whole

Im gonna have to disagree with this idea. The IWC always wants to bring something back. NWO, Wargames, Shane McMahon, and those are just a few examples. The WWE blew it with the post-Legacy fallout. Ted DiBiase is irrelevant which is more due to injuries than anything else. Cody Rhodes is always in the conversation of "future world champs" but he seems to be stuck in the mid-card

I dont think putting them back together is helping either. It would basically be the WWE saying "hey, we blew it last time and we hope you still remember these two were together cuz we're gonna try again". I dont see it happening

I personally would love to see Sandow and Rhodes work together and have DiBiase be a face. Idk how far i see DiBiase going. Maybe he can challenge for the U.S. title but he's been out of the picture for too long for people to believe he and Rhodes could beat 2 former World Champions

These two need to stay apart. Relying on their last names and family history can only get them so far. Remember, Orton used that early on but has all but completely shed his "my dad used to wrestle" image. Thats what Rhodes and DiBiase need to do

If we're gonna bring teams back I'd prefer to see Rhodes and McIntyre team up again. Although with Encore forming, it's probably not possible.

Also I still want to see Dibiase and Hennig team together.

If Legacy reformed, they would have to go all the way. Let it be known eventually that Orton is giving them orders. Like mentioned above, I don't think they should get back together, but if they do, Orton is a must.

I say yes, bring back Ted & Cody as a tag team. I loved them when they were together as Legacy. I hate them as single competitors.

And while we're bringing back tag teams, I say get Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins back together. Ryder can lose his stupid Jersey gimmick. And poor Hawkins has lost his recent tag partner, so get them together. If not them, then put Hawkins with Trent Barreta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back