• Polley:Wanna_Cracker

• Papa Shango

• Monkey Mania

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

This award is for the job these individuals do running and moderating the forums, not so much for posting ability and debate.

And the Nominees Are:

HBK-aholic

Mighty NorCal

Klunderbunker

Uncle Sam

Luther Hull

SlyFox

TheOneBigWill

Polley: wanna_cracker

Papa Shango

Monkey Mania

Papa Shango.

Because I learned a long long time ago that it's stupid not to vote for yourself.

Although, if I had to vote for someone else, it'd probably be NorCal.

Reactions: CCS
I racked my brain on this. I voted for Sam over Sly by the narrowest of margins.

Sly starts great threads and gets people talking. He questions the rules in an effort to improve them. He's a terrific member of the mod team.

Without Sam, who knows if there would even BE a TNA section. He's an entertaining and fun poster, and he holds a lot of respect.

For me, it's a toos up between those two, and HBK-aholic close in the race as well. I don't know if the mod team has ever been stronger.

I racked my brain on this. I voted for Sam over Sly by the narrowest of margins.

Sly starts great threads and gets people talking. He questions the rules in an effort to improve them. He's a terrific member of the mod team.

Without Sam, who knows if there would even BE a TNA section. He's an entertaining and fun poster, and he holds a lot of respect.

For me, it's a toos up between those two, and HBK-aholic close in the race as well. I don't know if the mod team has ever been stronger.

this is ridiculous IC. you arent allowed to talk to me anymore. *folds arms across chest*

and its Sam. No one carries their section, or is the face of a section like he was. And we started the rogue "Kurt Angle fan club" thread together. Im a huge Sam mark.

In all fairness, I do believe my moderating does go a little under the radar, probably because of reputation as poster.

Well, that and the fact I have very little time to post anymore. But, ya know. It's not really that big of a deal to me.

But I appreciate it IC.

Luther_Hull, long serving, hard working, and aside from the wrestling the only other reason worth logging in!

I voted for NorCal. The guy is a thread-closing machine, but he always closes them for good reasons.

Not to mention his work in the Complaint Thread is entertaining as hell, but he's the fairest mod on the forums. He creates many good threads too and gets people talking.

Special mentions to Becca, Klunder and Sam.

Personally I don't think that NorCal is the fairest of the mods. He might be, but I never looked that closely at his pictures.

It's possible that HBK-aholic is the fairest of the mods.

Slyfox is definitely the fairest mod though.

So since becoming a non-admin I've come to the conclusion that nobody other than mods or former mods can vote for this. Why? Because if it's not based off debate and threads then you just can't see who's doing what.

For people who've never been a mod the only person they can really vote for is Norcal. Because you see him close more threads. Deleting, merging, sticking, etc isn't something that non-staff member can tell.

So I'll vote for the person who did most of that stuff when I was admin, and I vote for Y 2 Jake. Sad but true. Second would be A.J. Out of the current lot it's Norcal, although it would be C.M. if he was able.

In all fairness, I do believe my moderating does go a little under the radar, probably because of reputation as poster.

Well, that and the fact I have very little time to post anymore. But, ya know. It's not really that big of a deal to me.

But I appreciate it IC.

Absolutely under the radar. But considering your modding was the most controversial topic in the Board Room this year aside from the Exclusives and Cash demodding Jonny, going to G-Mod and whatnot earns you a strong look. Maybe I see it more.

Ouch. As an Admin and former G-Mod, this one is tough.

G-Mods are bad ass. We have five very damn good G-Mods right now, all of which could very well be Admins.

I'm undecided.

Winner - NorCal. His hardnosed, condescening style and sarcasm has earned him a small legion of fans. Well done, my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back