The Survivor Series LD on 11/21 Will See Where The Winds of Change Blow John Cena!

John Cena of 2010 has been awful. One of his worst years in terms of activity and championship accomplishments. Not to mention who he's fueded with. Batista and a bunch of rookies?

Batista, who while not an internet darling, was hated by the fans and was a legitimate competitor. And a bunch of rookies? Oh, you mean Nexus, the most compelling and terrifying force in the WWE as of late.

Not to mention, while Chris Jericho is fantastic, he's never been the face of the company. John Cena IS World Wrestling Entertainment. You say WWE, you think of John Cena. Now that he's "fired", whose face do you see when you hear the letters WWE?

it was before the match (he went through the crowd after getting the match).

And sorry, but the security guards weren't just in the right place at the right time. And if it's their job to congregate near the superstar, then every security guard would be right next to him, not tucked away in a corner where you can't even see him unless he comes to you (like he did). They were told to be there. going into the crowd (especially like that) is never going to be a surprise thing, because even with security there is a risk. The copyright flashed because it was either a mistake, or they were gonna do the lap as a post-show thing, then decided against it.

If every security guard is supposed to congregate near the superstar, wouldn't fights break out all over the place and fans run into the ring?

So before EVERY match, a security guard is told a superstar is going into the stands? Worked well for old school ECW and such.

Batista, who while not an internet darling, was hated by the fans and was a legitimate competitor. And a bunch of rookies? Oh, you mean Nexus, the most compelling and terrifying force in the WWE as of late.

Not to mention, while Chris Jericho is fantastic, he's never been the face of the company. John Cena IS World Wrestling Entertainment. You say WWE, you think of John Cena. Now that he's "fired", whose face do you see when you hear the letters WWE?

The honest truth? Nobody anymore. There's nobody in the WWE that really interests me much more than everybody in the 2000-2004 era did.

The whole reason that there wasnt a stare or anything was because cena basically did it in the heat of the moment...barrett pissed him off and that anger made him want wade to lose. The instant that he counted the three he went to the ground wondering what he just did but tomorrow should be interesting.

Not buying it. If thats what they intended, he would have looked suprised afterward. He wasnt. The way he acted after it was done was the way a man acts when he makes a concious decision, full well knowing the consequences. Which would have been much better if it had proper tension built into it.

Its like courting a girl who is way too hot for you since June, and then her getting shit tossed drunk, throwing herself at you, and then you have a 30 second missionary session with her half awake.

Yea you accomplished the goal, and the aftermath of which was pretty cool, but fuck if the actual act and how it went down wasnt downright unfufilling

You're doing it wrong if she's half awake.

I am completely kidding.

Its like courting a girl who is way too hot for you since June, and then her getting shit tossed drunk, throwing herself at you, and then you have a 30 second missionary session with her half awake.

Yea you accomplished the goal, and the aftermath of which was pretty cool, but fuck if the actual act and how it went down wasnt downright unfufilling

Best metaphor ever.

Nah, all he needs to do is hesitate a bit here and there. It was like nothing was at stake or hung in the balance.

After the RKO, they should have stared at each other for just a second, basically signaling "oh fuck, moment of truth"

Coco, I meant building the drama and tension through subtlety, along with blatant things. Rather than, uh, nothing.
But if he hesitated, then it really would have been too long and Barrett would have been expected to kick out. Orton hadn't done much damage, and hit the RKO out of nowhere. So if he waited, looked at Cena for a while, then went for the cover (with the hesitation before 3), Barrett should be expected to kick out. If they did the whole DDT, Backbreaker, "scoopslam", stomp on the body, RKO thing, then that would have worked.

Maybe they went to the finish too early, not surprising, since both guys aren't great.

Cena isn't terrible. He can act enough to be a good wrestling actor.

John Cena of 2010 has been awful. One of his worst years in terms of activity and championship accomplishments. Not to mention who he's fueded with. Batista and a bunch of rookies?
John Cena since he won the belt at Mania 21 in 2005 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Jericho will EVER be, and I love Jericho. And Cena 2010 has done some good stuff. Carried a green Rookie and had great stuff with Tista.

Who takes five months to court someone? Either grow some balls and seal the deal or move on and don't be a stalker.

But if he hesitated, then it really would have been too long and Barrett would have been expected to kick out. Orton hadn't done much damage, and hit the RKO out of nowhere. So if he waited, looked at Cena for a while, then went for the cover (with the hesitation before 3), Barrett should be expected to kick out. If they did the whole DDT, Backbreaker, "scoopslam", stomp on the body, RKO thing, then that would have worked.

Wouldnt have mattered, there would have been the heat of ten hells upon that stare and three count. No one would have paid a damn bit of attention to what you just mentioned if the moment would have been executed correctly.

Not buying it. If thats what they intended, he would have looked suprised afterward. He wasnt. The way he acted after it was done was the way a man acts when he makes a concious decision, full well knowing the consequences. Which would have been much better if it had proper tension built into it.

i see where your coming from but i still enjoyed it and cant wait for raw tomorrow

Cena isn't terrible. He can act enough to be a good wrestling actor.

Cena is marginal. I expect better if he's the face of the WWE. To be successful in the WWE (by your standards) and be a good actor, what percentage of a WWE superstar is acting and what is athleticism?

Oh, okay.

Cena isn't going anywhere.

Even though he should be let go for his lack of promo skills, his shit in ring work, and his inability to connect with fans over the age of fourteen and those with an IQ over 10, the E isn't letting him go. There's... only two people that would believe Cena is leaving the company,

1) kids who are to ******ed to know the truth about how much money the ******* makes for the company.

2) idiots who think these storylines are real.

Unfortunately, Cena isn't going anywhere.

There you are.

Cena is marginal. I expect better if he's the face of the WWE. To be successful in the WWE (by your standards) and be a good actor, what percentage of a WWE superstar is acting and what is athleticism?

How is Cena marginal? He didn't get to be the face of the WWE by sucking and being boring, he worked and became the favorite of tons of fans.

And being successful in the WWE takes more acting than athleticism. Nobody cares if you're amazing in the ring but you don't have a persona to go with it or a storyline to make you interesting. Sure, guys who are purely good at wrestling have their uses, but you need the character to be successful, and Cena certainly has character.

I thought the finish was executed really well. Cena said he would call it right down the middle, and he did. The brief hesitation was enough to show he was somewhat conflicted, but still did the "right thing." I thought the whole thing loooked as realistic as the unreal world of pro wrestling can look.

Plus, no one knows what will happen next. No one.

I thought the finish was executed really well. Cena said he would call it right down the middle, and he did. The brief hesitation was enough to show he was somewhat conflicted, but still did the "right thing." I thought the whole thing loooked as realistic as the unreal world of pro wrestling can look.

Plus, no one knows what will happen next. No one.

There was zero doubt though. No one had time to think "Oh my God, is this actually about to happen?"

Even though he should be let go for his lack of promo skills, his shit in ring work, and his inability to connect with fans over the age of fourteen and those with an IQ over 10, the E isn't letting him go. There's... only two people that would believe Cena is leaving the company,
I-

I just-

You best be trolling.

Cena isn't going anywhere.

1) kids who are to ******ed to know the truth about how much money the ******* makes for the company.

2) idiots who think these storylines are real.

Unfortunately, Cena isn't going anywhere.

There you are.

Well, this explains a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back