The SD/NXT LD on 12/21 Certainly Went Through Some Major TLC!

Brodus Clay coming out to the I come from Money.... I come from Class song is hysterical, considering Brodus talked about being a foster kid.

NATTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, there is something about Brodus that I like. He's not the greatest in the ring, but man, he has SOMETHING.

Masters FTW

I can't believe Josh just called Nattie a Humvee.he so mean...
and he's also wrong.

Brodus Clay is still my favorite thus far. However, he really needs to go over the top rope when he gets in the ring. Going through the ropes looks weird.

You'd think by now that DiBiase would realize the similarity between Maryse being with him relates to his theme's "the ladies love me...for all my cash" lyrics.

I'm all about Curtis and Bateman. I think I'm gonna be screaming submission wrestling for the rest of my natural days because of him.

Man, there is something about Brodus that I like. He's not the greatest in the ring, but man, he has SOMETHING.
I'd say he's very good in the ring for a guy his size. And he has a unique look, and he talks pretty good. He's the total package for an NXT rookie, and I can see him being a big-time guy in WWE.

Masters FTW
Masters is good. I wish he was on RAW, so I'd see him more.

What's this? Grisham calling a powerslam a powerslam??? I guess he didn't go to the Michael Cole School of Journalism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back