The Santino Fan-a-Club...PRISON STYLE!

Lol thanks man. I just remebered that old ass game show ware the one dude would allways come up with thoes jokes about somone and the people would say how big was it or how old was it. I loved that show lmfao.

A warning to all santino haters out there. U mess with the sfac and your gonna get ripped on so so bad.

It was a figure of speech fuck sake, talking to foreigners is hard they don't understand anything or they take it way out of context.

Lol, Bitch tits we dont need your sympathy, Or your fuckin apologies. Were the fuckin sfac We run this shit.

It was a figure of speech fuck sake, talking to foreigners is hard they don't understand anything or they take it way out of context.

Foreigners?! You're the one who's foreign, what with your Scottish accent and your kilt and your bitch tits and your sheepfucking habit. Nobody ever understands a single damn word that comes out of your mouth. And that makes YOU the foreigner, bitch.

i already apologised but you threw it back in my face!
It got thrown back in your face because your pathetic backtracking was a blatent attempt to suck up to the Prison Mod. Idiot.

Side note: Foreigner- Pretty much the best band ever.

i've worn a kilt so there shall be no mocking kilt wearing! Queen are the best band ever. (FACT)

As for Santino...I have taken time to compose what the glorious dawning of the tag reign shall be like
sancopy.jpg

Red for you, If and I stress if the the fullest extent of its meaning. IF you plan on getting out I would say post out somthing more than lol in a prison thread when your in prision. Maybe a couple of nice reviews of raw and ecw or maybe a couple of tna reviews. And maybe stop pissing off spawn and big papa, And u might have a chance on getting out. If you don't im sure the admins will just bann you.

Okay i cant be the only person to ever post one word?
To me you are foreign but its the same for you.
How can anyone have a accent on a forum if its just words? Dont Answer that im just sayin it looks daft.

A lot of things are cool about Scotland but here in Glasgow its fucked, we have murders and shit every week and we only have a 5 to 6 mill population. Everybody is anti immigration and carries a knife for "protection". Theres hundred of Polish and eastern Europeans.

Apparently there are more street gangs in Glasgow per population than New York, i mean in ratio terms.

People think of Scotland like Whisky and Highlands but thats a stereotype.
Most of the yung toon/crews/squads drink Mad Dog 20/20 and Bucky Fortified Tonic Wine gets you plastered quick and we have a few big cities.

I like the pic BTW but im still not a fan a Santino.

At least the idea of a Carlito and Santino team is better than the other teams Carlito has been in like with Masters.
This has to be a joke tho the 2 dudes with thick accents and goofy antics.

I suppose Carltio is getting the tag belt as a present so he wouldn't quit.
Santino has fuck else to do and they cant give Calito any other belt without moving him to Smackdown or ECW so they make the perfect partners..

All those Carlito Seagull jokes are bad.

I can view the main forums i just cant post.
I said earlier what was the point in having 2 Santino fan a club threads but it not my choice. Its not up to me who gets in or out of prison either.

[youtube]n78BpvaX9N8[/youtube]

the point is incase some prisoners would like to post on the great man but can't...due to freedom issues.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2tJyUYSQbeo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2tJyUYSQbeo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I have asked C-Diggity to be the first ever Santino Fan-a-Club VP of Prisoner Relations.

I whole-heartedly accept this great honour. And I will give this position all the gravitas it deserves. First off, opening a can of the ass whip on this keiran person. Have you ever had an intercontinental championship around your belly? I don't think so.

Can I start a Colin Delaney Fan Club here too?

He is a disgrace to the name of Colin. My estranged father (if we're still going with the X-is-Cola's dad thing) will agree with me, probably.

On the other hand, I think a Mike Adamle fan club is an awesome idea. God's gift to commentary.

You have to be fucking kiding me right?

On the God's gift part, yes. On the fan club, no. I for one thoroughly enjoy Adamle's commentary. The fact that he can't actually finish a sentance without fucking up at least three different things is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back