The Santino Fan-a-Club...PRISON STYLE!

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
This is a small meeting room in an abandonned prison cell dedicated to prisoners being able to discuss and appreciate the teachings of the Great Santino Marella in an effort to keep hope alive and help each of you move towards a successful parole.

I have asked C-Diggity to be the first ever Santino Fan-a-Club VP of Prisoner Relations. <insert joke here> Unlike the main board's SFC Membership rules, you are all invited to enjoy the SFC here in prison.

Santino is so cool i had to come back to the prison to worship him!

Hell no i should have left, i leave the prison for 2 weeks i think and it gets this bad. Shit we need a prison mod to stop this kinda stuff happening again.

If he becomes the next tag champion RAW will have reached a new low :(

If there is a Santino fan club why not have a Funaki or a Miz fan club?
How about a Mike Adamele fan club?

You already got a Santino fan club on the main forums leave us prisoners alone!

there's no official joining for the prison. it's a chance to post about santino and randomly chat.
Add to that the fact it's a prison mod who set it up...and it's not a good idea to mock it

Oh shit. Apologies for the previous posts on this thread, please dont mock for it.

I have to admit he does play the character well but hes not tag team championship or any championship material at the moment.

Hes not a bad wrestler just hes damn annoying and he gets on my tits.
To be perfectly honest yes he is better than no finisher mini dusty and was never really that Hardcore Holly. I think that pairing him up with Carlito leaves the option of later down the road a turn on each other. Carlitos wrestling ability and Santinos annoying but well played mic and character skills go together well.

I just think of JBL when i see Santino you know the way JBL used to be cool when he was an Acolyte except Santino was never cool.

Never mind future tag team champion i think he will get further than Carlito in his WWE Career and become a world champion first.

I hate how WWE can only have 4 types of wrestler; the in between no reaction heel or face like Shelton Benjamin and Rhodes, the face who is shit like sometimes HHH Batista Cena who can only get over with kiddies, the oldies but still skilled Michaels and Taker who get over with everyone because they are legends or the heel who can only get over by being piss annoying like Santino JBL Miz ect

If there is a Santino fan club why not have a Funaki or a Miz fan club?
How about a Mike Adamele fan club?

You already got a Santino fan club on the main forums leave us prisoners alone!

Man, this is the thanks I get for trying to give the prags here a little ray of sunshine. I was aiming for "Chicken Soup for the Crappy Poster's Soul" but I obviously fell short. Either that or prison time has turned Kieran into a hardened crappy poster / criminal.

Kierians tits were so big *how big were they* kierians tits were so big M.A.S.A actually looked into using them as parichutes on there first launch to the moon.

:lol: :lmao:
HA! Oh, snap! Shango with the set-up, the assist, and Phatso with the alley-oop. Rep comin' for La Juggalo.
:boobies:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back